Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce (15088 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / Why Tinubu And The APC Governors' Visit To GEJ Is Raising Concerns / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce by rejoice4eva(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2019
This is deep, they complained about a 'handful of presidential media chats' then but they are contented with the one who never faced the nation once on life interview, for almost four years of goverment,whose recorded and edited so called interview, not even a chat is disheartening. What an irony in an ironical nation!!!!
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce by MahatmaGhandi: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2019
ImperialYoruba:
Bruce is reading letter when he ought to be out in a canoe going creek to creek in Bayelsa to get votes for Atiku. grin

Keep quiet, His campaign for Atiku does not stop Ben from asking Tolu to hold his principal to the same standards that he (Tolu) set for GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce by BraniacX(m): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2019
ImperialYoruba:
Bruce is reading letter when he ought to be out in a canoe going creek to creek in Bayelsa to get votes for Atiku. grin
I think you deem yourself smart and wise, just want you to know you are anything but

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce by Caseless: 10:20am On Jan 10, 2019
post=74621183:
This made us remembered EXACTLY this time in 2014.........

Caseless.
Nessaboo,
Corrinthians and all Buhari's lovers.
Do you guys remember too?!

How so fast the tide can CHANGE.....
cheesy wink cheesy
grin

By this time 2015, souvenir don full everywhere courtesy of pdp. Just the same time in 2019, PDP is struggling to campaign. I can't wait for their "lie in state" after the election. Useless party!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce by Ucloaded01: 10:22am On Jan 10, 2019
At least there was no where in the letter it reads that Nigerians were suffering ...

Compare it to what we have today and yet the hypocrite still believe in this gov't.

February Nigeria will decide.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce by RTSC: 10:23am On Jan 10, 2019
Caseless:

grin

By this time 2015, souvenir don full everywhere courtesy of pdp. Just the same time in 2019, PDP is struggling to campaign. I can't wait for their "lie in state" after the election. Useless party!
You will wait a long time.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce by EZEBEL: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2019
Quinns:
Sometimes i wonder when the Fake BBQ seller sells his BBQ coz he's always on here 24/7 defending the lifeless one over 30k..

na dead meat he/she dey use so he/she only work in the mid-nite + they 30k/month what else will a zombie clamour for my brother.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2019
The true meaning of hypocrisy is when you tell Nigerians to buy naija to grow naira and you print you book in Texas. The true meaning of hypocrisy is when you accuse someone of hypocrisy when you're the hypocrite in Chief. Alabi yellow
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce by Zrancop: 11:12am On Jan 10, 2019
[/b][b][b][/b][/s][s]
ImperialYoruba:
He is doing that already abi you don't have network in your village
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce by omocalabar(m): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2019
ImperialYoruba:
BigotedYoruba..like osinbade like fashola...slaves of the same shackles, oppressed together
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce by barragan: 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
Did anyone of those commenting read this letter? I find Tolu a very consistent and articulate person, he is still the same calmly analytical individual he was when he wrote this letter. I find nothing hypocritical here.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce by Caseless: 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
Quinns:
Sometimes i wonder when the Fake BBQ seller sells his BBQ coz he's always on here 24/7 defending the lifeless one over 30k..
mannabbqgrill does not sell bbq to people like you.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce by Kiriakorode321(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
That's why the scripture says judge not that ye might not be judge.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce by lereinter(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

haba bayelsa is already secured

let Me tell u places where buhari can get votes
Places with high number of extremist muslim
Places where idiots and sycophants reside

still atiku will still get s chuck there
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce by godquality: 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
I swear, i tried to read it all but after the 3-4 paragraphs i decided to move on. This Na novel. If to say i read my book like this back in the days, i for carry first for class.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umahi: I Planned Defection To APC With Anyim, NASS Members / Abdullahi Gana Celebrates His 58th Birthday / Colourful Pictures Of Lagos Carnival 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.