Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? (73893 Views)

My Urge For Sex Is Destroying Me / How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / I Have A Strong Urge For Sex For My Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 11, 2019
Never have sex in the first place at least till you get married but you Nigerians no sabi anything but fūck that's why your leaders keep screwing you over and you keep taking it like the dirty, sex crazed bitches y'all are

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by Phon1x: 6:49am On Jan 11, 2019
Abcruz:

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, and your well-being like the waves of the sea.--Isaiah--48:18

"each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed.
Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.--James 1:14-15

How can a young man keep his behavior pure? By guarding it in accordance with your word.--psalm119:9

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22
U
A word is enough for the wise.

Thanks for the WORD

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by jaxxy(m): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2019
CALEB65:
Hey guys,

I know the title seems creepy, but let's just think about it.
Religion discourages premarital sex but have failed to tell us how to manage our selves when the hormones are activated.

Often times, you get the urge to engage the opposite sex especially those that are in a relationship and then you are confused about what to do in order for you to not engage in sex, you just want to make the feeling go away.

I think this is 1 of the reasons why we have adolescents indulging in the act and then leading to unwanted pregnancies, HIV and STI's and others engage in masturbation which somehow turns into addiction and becomes complicated at the end of the day.

So to those who have mastered the art of controlling the sexual urge, please share how you do it for people to learn

The method u use depends on ur personality I think and life style. Sm say change ur environment, sm seclude urself, sm pray and fast, sm sing spiritual songs, sm spiritual discipline and reading the Bible all day long, fleeing from temptation everytime bt for me it’s a military boot camp and high physical discipline. I like this method cos the discipline helps many other aspects of life. Going to the gym also helps. Basically have a healthy sex free hobby.

Whichever u choose practice makes perfect.
Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by Phon1x: 6:50am On Jan 11, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
Never have sex in the first place at least till you get married but you Nigerians no sabi anything but fūck that's why your leaders keep screwing you over and you keep taking it like the dirty, sex crazed bitches y'all are
grin why so mad
Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by victorian(f): 6:50am On Jan 11, 2019
If u are a lady, place men aside and chase money legally .

Make sure you are very comfortable and successful .

Thats one way of curbing sexual urge

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by Aryin87(m): 6:52am On Jan 11, 2019
Nop! You are wrong by saying religion does not give wayouts as to not engage in premarital sex. Islam will tell you not to do this and it will further tell you how to achieve it.
According to Islam, it is forbidden to engage in premarital sex and it further tells people how to achieve it, and that is to get married early; if you then have no means to get married early then start fasting (though, not everyday) at least, the two sunnah fasting in a week(Monday and Thursday) will help you to kill the urge.
However, Islam encourages people to get married early and lays emphasis on it because it acknowledges the fact that not everyone can sustain in fasting and also sex is part and parcel of being a human so once you are of that age, it is normal for a human that his/her body is functioning well to, at intervals, feel that urge. Just that societal perceptions have bastardized things and we are all suffering from that.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by lonelydora: 6:59am On Jan 11, 2019
zyzxx:
Be looking for money

Do you work in NAFDAC? I need the truth
Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by imanray37(m): 7:00am On Jan 11, 2019
Pawpaw seed can stem the tide
Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by Light1259: 7:09am On Jan 11, 2019
The best method is to engage in surviving I bet you, you'll never have such feelings again. I am the living witness for over 13 years now no sex.
Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by Ezeco1: 7:10am On Jan 11, 2019
FreshBoss007:
just beat it

if you know what I mean
FreshBoss007:
just beat it

if you know what I mean
FreshBoss007:
just beat it

if you know what I mean
how
Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by LastDays777: 7:12am On Jan 11, 2019
LeonOgu:
I'm 32 and still a virgin. But by God's grace, I will marry this year. I don't masturbate. I'm only a spirit filled young man who is only moved by the things of God. I fast and study my Bible and sing spiritual songs at all time. To overcome sexual urge as a young man is just simple, only if your spirit is high in the things of God, then the flesh doesn't have any option than to surrender.

Read Proverbs 23:26. It says; My son give me your heart and let your eyes observe my ways
Ephesians 5:18. says, Be filled with the Holy Spirit.

Finally brethren, look unto God and you will overcome the flesh and the urge. You'd only have the urge for Holiness and Righteousness. Remain blessed for now!

This has been my method. And it works perfectly for me.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 11, 2019
AkataNYC:
Buddhist methods are the only time tested proven way. It involves segregating Male/Female, and high amounts of discipline instilled by a ritualized lifestyle in nature. Most importantly lack of stimulus and exposure except for the most Senior monks who eventually graduate and can interact with society without temptation. It takes decades of training to achieve this ability. There is no way for the average untrained Man to do this.

It is impossible to expect humans in regular city environments where Sex is everywhere on TV, Ads, Social media, etc. to conform to rules made 2000+ years ago.

So if you want to control the urge, join a buddhist monastery. Otherwise you are out of luck.
well dat is not only in buddism jesus christ distanced himself from the world and its worldliness by going into the wilderness where he was trained as to start his ministry on earth so yh separate from world is the omly way but first you must be born again
Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 11, 2019
Randy100:
There are class of drugs ( antidepressant SSRIs) that lowers libido. They are setraline(zoloft), fluoxetine(prozac). It will help you.
bad idea pls also tell him about their side effects.
Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by emonkey(m): 7:18am On Jan 11, 2019
CALEB65:
Hey guys,

Religion discourages premarital sex but have failed to tell us how to manage our selves when the hormones are activated.

Often times, you get the urge to engage the opposite sex especially those that are in a relationship and then you are confused about what to do in order for you to not engage in sex, you just want to make the feeling go away.

I think this is 1 of the reasons why we have adolescents indulging in the act and then leading to unwanted pregnancies, HIV and STI's and others engage in masturbation which somehow turns into addiction and becomes complicated at the end of the day.

So to those who have mastered the art of controlling the sexual urge, please share how you do it for people to learn

Very simple. Get a job and go to work.
Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by joshjc(m): 7:20am On Jan 11, 2019
our body is made of flesh so sexual urges must come, even if you make money and be successful or read the Bible, king David in the Bible was a rich and filled with the spirit of God but he still had urges, when you make money then you will have more sexual urges because of more temptation will come because of your wealth just like king Solomon , reading the Bible alone will not stop it, Jesus Christ Said will should flee not make money or read the Bible alone.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by Paxie55: 7:24am On Jan 11, 2019
I love how guys are dealing with em moloshos here.

Lol, funny thread oo.
Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 11, 2019
smeag0l:
What of for someone who isn't chasing money?cry
Why you no go chase money?
Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by makydebbie(f): 7:28am On Jan 11, 2019
Charleyyy.. grin
Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by Sirmuel1(m): 7:30am On Jan 11, 2019
kollinzgee:

gay spotted

You're calling me gay for pushing Women aside (for a while) and focusing on my career? Na wa for you oh shocked

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by KENFERDYOORI(m): 7:37am On Jan 11, 2019
'Sublimation' is still the best known method.
Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by BrokenCock: 7:45am On Jan 11, 2019
Toks2008:

Get a wife.
Mumu
Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by iamHighDee(m): 7:52am On Jan 11, 2019
CALEB65:
Hey guys,

Masturbation helps, especially if you realize that sex you're craving for will land you in very big trouble. Another is to be actively engaged in activities which takes your mind off sex. That's what I do these days, and this might sound crazy, but I also limit my interactions with females because some of them actually can't resist your sexiness as well.

Best thing is to find an addicting new hobby sha. Peace
Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by Rozaytee: 7:53am On Jan 11, 2019
Toks2008:

Mend the problem bro. If you can't then get yourself another wife if that will solve your problem But I will not support you sleeping around indiscriminately.

My advise may come as a shocker to many young minds who are yet to understand the deep matters of the heart.

Never marry 2 or more wives under same roof and don't ever try polygamy if you can't handle it else you die before your time.

So as I wrote,mend the bridge with your wife cos most problems are more of psychological than physical but if you are strongly feel you need to be with another lady you are free to marry another lady. My candid advise.
are u sure u have sense like dis
Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by larry101(m): 7:57am On Jan 11, 2019
Sex urge is a natural phenomenon, some of the food we eat are aphrodisiac in nature I.e tends to increases sexual hormones Eg
Ginger,garlic, tiger but,milk,some vegetables& fruits I.e those that can be use as medicinal agents.

Advice is study our your body functions when consuming these foods and take in moderations.

Best method is seek for God's guidance and get a married.
One is the ways in which Satan affect human spiritual life is thru DESIRES.. Having high urge for sex,money,worldly materials etc

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by sky101: 8:01am On Jan 11, 2019
Haba mana, the kind off stress in Nigeria is busy shutting down people's libido and you're still recommending drugs?

Maybe It can help some people sha.

Randy100:
There are class of drugs ( antidepressant SSRIs) that lowers libido. They are setraline(zoloft), fluoxetine(prozac). It will help you.

As for those married women whose husbands have become serial donors, here's your solution. Just be ready to live with it.
Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by franchasng: 8:04am On Jan 11, 2019
kingsmaila:

Fast every Monday and Thursday weekly. It reduces sexual urge.
True
Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by Ojetayo17(m): 8:08am On Jan 11, 2019
Though it's complex to waive this type of action during adolescent. But it can only be neglect when there's high amount of body nd brain discipline, u won't abuse ur body with this.
Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by gentlechyke(m): 8:09am On Jan 11, 2019
Oh lawd. See viewers on this thread. A lot of people are passing through...
Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by NNEWIsuper: 8:10am On Jan 11, 2019
optimusprime2:
I trek from Antwerpen to St-Truiden... grin
you're in Belgium bro?
my Belgium visa I applied since 30/10/2018 isn't out till this moment.. just a tourist visa oo
Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by Mnewton(m): 8:10am On Jan 11, 2019
He who fornicates sins against his own body..because ..Too much Sex, makes you weak, depressed, dampens your spiritual eyes, and it's an enemy of divine insight and harmony(especially when done wrongly) . Before you quote me, read about d secret of geniuses and world champions..
Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by franchasng: 8:13am On Jan 11, 2019
joshjc:
our body is made of flesh so sexual urges must come, even if you make money and be successful or read the Bible, king David in the Bible was a rich and filled with the spirit of God but he still had urges, when you make money then you will have more sexual urges because of more temptation will come because of your wealth just like king Solomon , reading the Bible alone will not stop it, Jesus Christ Said will should flee not make money or read the Bible alone.
making a habit of fasting twice in every week helps.

Yes money or financial success increases sexual libido in men.

Being committed in Church don't even help much these days with lots of voluptuous looking ladies dressing provocatively to Church knowingly and unknowingly cry

What I discovered that works best is weekly fasting, it also helps one to keep fit because you won't be eating three or four times daily as usual.

And when you are fasting, your inner spirit will be at peace and you will also be in sober mood to even think about sex. And if sex urge ever comes, because you don't want to spoil your fasting, you will definitely find a way to brush it aside and focus on other issues of life.

And while on this, the person must avoid watching movies and x-rated TV programmes or even hip hop music videos.

Watch only news, wild animal/science documentary and sports stations, which happens to be the only channels I ever watch since my life, I can't remember watching any movie unless I saw at a glance when someone else is watching which I will definitely change if I must stay.

Guys if you can be able to learn how to control your sexual urge as a man, believe me, if you are single, you will never marry the wrong lady and you will not fall victim of women manipulation.

You will be so confident and bold to handle any lady and reject any without fear cos you aren't desperate of anything.

It is men's desperateness to have sex that always lead them into dating and marrying the wrong ladies and also lead them into making unfounded promises and pledges they can't keep cry

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? by sonature1: 8:20am On Jan 11, 2019
ademola721gmai:

I am a married man who had always erroneously thought getting married solves your sexual urge, believe me man I feel sexually frustrated in marriage

How and why, sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.