Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

My True Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My True Love. (2913 Views)

My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision / Penis Captivus - My True Life Experience Getting Stock Inside My X / What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My True Love. by sandra50(f): 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: My True Love. by zyzxx(m): 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nice Nolly wood script

2 Likes

Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
zyzxx:
Nice Nolly wood script
Really?its ok if that's what you feel.
Re: My True Love. by Rickjordan(m): 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
Sorry dear,I can feel your pain....You have to move on....(.Everything happen for a reason,people change like the seasons...)its either he is showing u fake love or someone controlled by the family(weakman) Every disappointment is a blessing...Move on gal

1 Like

Re: My True Love. by makydebbie(f): 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
Is he a nairalander..?
If not then how will he get this goodbye message.

1 Like

Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 12:00am On Jan 10, 2019
makydebbie:
Is he a nairalander..?
If not then how will he get this goodbye message.
I guess all the messages that has ever been written here were all written to nairalanders?

2 Likes

Re: My True Love. by makydebbie(f): 12:21am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

I guess all the messages that has ever been written here were all written to nairalanders?
It doesn't make sense except you're looking for pity party. That's why I made that comment.
But feel free.

1 Like

Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 4:41am On Jan 10, 2019
makydebbie:
It doesn't make sense except you're looking for pity party. That's why I made that comment.
But feel free.
What doesn't make sense? writing on nairaland?
Re: My True Love. by mrblessed(m): 7:31am On Jan 10, 2019
It is obvious both of you are Igbo. What might have stopped him from marrying you despite the amount of efforts and sacrifices you made to keep your relationship afloat? That is, if your account of what transpired is true. Maybe he never loved you enough to challenge his people and their stereotypes. Maybe he was docile and indecisive; unable to stick to his opinion even when such opinion will earn him isolation.

It is unnecessary bellyaching when he has forgotten about you and the memories you once had and cherished. Move on, you have a whole lot ahead of you. Dwelling on the past will rob you the dividend of the present.

1 Like

Re: My True Love. by sacramento1212: 7:36am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:
So my one and only true love just wedded.we started with one room and a parlour we shared with your brother's.you had a bus we were using to go for weddings and sometimes you would deny your bus when they call the owner to come re-park..now you have a mansion with different kind of cars and someone else who didn't know how it all started is the one you got married to.
My offence was coming from a particular state and your people don't marry from our side...hope you are happy without me? because I'm not.
I wish you the very best in your marriage..the last i will do is to wish you evil or plan evil against you.
Love doesn't hurt but it protects.goodbye my love.

When you were involved in the relationship, didn't you know their people don't marry from your side? Or you never thought of the future while in the relationship?
Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2019
sacramento1212:

When you were involved in the relationship, didn't you know their people don't marry from your side? Or you never thought of the future while in the relationship?
I have come to understand Nigerians better now..they are always judgmental so I take your comment as one of those.

4 Likes

Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 8:36am On Jan 10, 2019
mrblessed:
It is obvious both of you are Igbo. What might have stopped him from marrying you despite the amount of efforts and sacrifices you made to keep your relationship afloat? That is, if your account of what transpired is true. Maybe he never loved you enough to challenge his people and their stereotypes. Maybe he was docile and indecisive; unable to stick to his opinion even when such opinion will earn him isolation.

It is unnecessary bellyaching when he has forgotten about you and the memories you once had and cherished. Move on, you have a whole lot ahead of you. Dwelling on the past will rob you the dividend of the present.
It has actually robbed me alot.he actually called me yesterday apologizing that's why I made this post.

1 Like

Re: My True Love. by N0favors: 8:37am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

I have come to understand Nigerians better now..they are always judgmental so I take your comment as one of those.
If you’re pretty, come be my baby mama. I’m recruiting
Re: My True Love. by sacramento1212: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

And how's my comment judgemental? I only asked you a question. You got involved in a relationship and what i expect anyone to do while at it is to discuss the present and future except you never had that in mind because so many out there only get involved in relationships for the fun of it. So if that was the case in yours, then i see no reason why you should be heartbroken.

Before you even start sacrificing a lot for a man, ensure you anticipate the future with him.

2 Likes

Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2019
N0favors:
If you’re pretty, come be my baby mama. I’m recruiting
No thanks..I'm not looking for a baby daddy.
Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 8:43am On Jan 10, 2019
sacramento1212:

And how's my comment judgemental? I only asked you a question. You got involved in a relationship and what i expect anyone to do while at it is to discuss the present and future except you never had that in mind because so many out there only get involved in relationships for the fun of it. So if that was the case in yours, then i see no reason why you should be heartbroken.

Before you even start sacrificing a lot for a man, ensure you anticipate the future with him.
I asked before it all started and he said he was old enough to handle his affairs and no one tells him what to do..being the breadwinner of the family I believed.

1 Like

Re: My True Love. by sacramento1212: 8:48am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

I asked before it all started and he said he was old enough to handle his affairs and no one tells him what to do..being the breadwinner of the family I believed.

Okay, then he broke your heart. Or may be he never loved you enough to sacrifice to end up with you. Sorry about that all the same, i will advise you move on with your life. Cut ties completely with him to enable you focus. In your next relationship, be more careful as disappointment such as this makes one wiser and strong.
Re: My True Love. by mrblessed(m): 8:52am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

It has actually robbed me alot.he actually called me yesterday apologizing that's why I made this post.
His call must have brought back pleasant memories you are struggling to suppress and disown.Tell me the truth, did his call made you lovesick? Nevertheless, you have to be positive and optimistic about what the future holds for you. And you can bet it is bright and splendid. As it were at the moment, rising above this disappointment will serve as a litmus test of your strength of character.

1 Like

Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 8:56am On Jan 10, 2019
mrblessed:
His call must have brought back pleasant memories you are struggling to suppress and disown.Tell me the truth, did his call made you lovesick? Nevertheless, you have to be positive and optimistic about what the future holds for you. And you can bet it is bright and splendid. As it were at the moment, rising above this disappointment will serve as a litmus test of your strength of character.

In life there is always that one person you love so dearly..yes his call did bring back memories but I spoke with him like a normal friend and told him i had forgiven him..I have gotten some marriage proposals after him but I want to be with someone I truly love so I will be able to forget him completely.

1 Like

Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2019
sacramento1212:

Okay, then he broke your heart. Or may be he never loved you enough to sacrifice to end up with you. Sorry about that all the same, i will advise you move on with your life. Cut ties completely with him to enable you focus. In your next relationship, be more careful as disappointment such as this makes one wiser and strong.
It has actually made me wiser and no I can never see him again unless we run into each other.
Re: My True Love. by sacramento1212: 9:05am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

In life there is always that one person you love so dearly..yes his call did bring back memories but I spoke with him like a normal friend and told him i had forgiven him..I have gotten some marriage proposals after him but I want to be with someone I truly love so I will be able to forget him completely.

Unfortunately, what you built with him never never stood the test of time and that's a closed chapter. Don't pick his calls or respond to any messages from him to enable you easily heal and move on. Take your time, don't just jump into another relationship even if it's marriage proposals to avoid making another mistake.

With time, the right man will show up. Good luck

1 Like

Re: My True Love. by sacramento1212: 9:05am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

It has actually made me wiser and no I can never see him again unless we run into each other.

Good
Re: My True Love. by mrblessed(m): 9:09am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

In life there is always that one person you love so dearly..yes his call did bring back memories but I spoke with him like a normal friend and told him i had forgiven him..I have gotten some marriage proposals after him but I want to be with someone I truly mlove so I will be able to forget him completely.
Move on; don't start comparing notes. I guess you are already using him as standard of evaluation even though him didn't turn out to be what you expected. You really have to outline what this harsh experience has taught you.That is the best way you can profit from it. Since you still have feelings for him, I will advise you cut off completely all channels of communication.
Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2019
sacramento1212:

Unfortunately, what you built with him never never stood the test of time and that's a closed chapter. Don't pick his calls or respond to any messages from him to enable you easily heal and move on. Take your time, don't just jump into another relationship even if it's marriage proposals to avoid making another mistake.

With time, the right man will show up. Good luck

Thanks.
Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 9:20am On Jan 10, 2019
mrblessed:
Move on; don't start comparing notes. I guess you are already using him as standard of evaluation even though him didn't turn out to be what you expected. You really have to outline what this harsh experience has taught you.That is the best way you can profit from it. Since you still have feelings for him, I will advise you cut off completely all channels of communication.
I still remember him but I can never have anything to do with him again that's why I can never see him again.thanks.
Re: My True Love. by bigpicture001: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

I still remember him but I can never have anything to do with him again that's why I can never see him again.thanks.

Sandra..its a touching price you wrote there. On behalf of all we men that hurt really deserving gfs.i say " sorry dear". God will be with you dear nd giv u a better person. Just be strong nd move on. He is not the only gud man around. The next will shock you with love overflow
Re: My True Love. by N0favors: 9:35am On Jan 10, 2019
sandra50:

No thanks..I'm not looking for a baby daddy.
Are you even fine sef?
Re: My True Love. by highpriestess: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2019
Some men are evil.
They would keep you just to waste your time.
Stupid m
Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2019
bigpicture001:

Sandra..its a touching price you wrote there. On behalf of all we men that hurt really deserving gfs.i say " sorry dear". God will be with you dear nd giv u a better person. Just be strong nd move on. He is not the only gud man around. The next will shock you with love overflow
Thanks alot dear.
Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2019
N0favors:
Are you even fine sef?
No.
Re: My True Love. by sandra50(f): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2019
highpriestess:
Some men are evil.
They would keep you just to waste your time.
Stupid m
It was really terrible..I became used to sleeping pills before I could sleep but it's all in the past now.
Re: My True Love. by Randy100: 9:47am On Jan 10, 2019
He didn't marry you because you are worthless to him and he plays the family card to deceive you. Stop lamenting and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? / A Gun At Your Head Sleep With Your Bloodsister/mother Or Die /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.