₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,160,611 members, 4,707,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 January 2019 at 06:48 AM

My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures (5364 Views)

What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales / My Awful Experience With Kakakibuy / Dru23 Auto Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by chidi2pus(m): 8:22am On Jan 10
Nigerian car dealers and undeserved pride are like 5&6
You're the customer patronizing his business.
I don't know why the pighead feels like he's doing you a favor by refunding your money when by all rights he should be the one to refund, apologize and placate you for all you've been through.

Yes, the seller is a pighead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Jannus: 8:23am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

Thanks for this explanation.

Is this what he finds difficult to explain? Also note this car was was just registered November 28 2018 and besides, I have that feeling that the processing of this particular car shouldn't take too long.

I stand to corrected and schooled! !!

Sorry for your experience, please if you don't mind how did you check the price they got the car for from the usa?
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 8:23am On Jan 10
calculation:
Op am sorry, but you allow this to happen because in your field of work, didn't you look at technical report from expert. Cosplay already detect calculus as dubious dealer, yet you still went ahead to deal with him and now see what happen. Please am sorry again and recount your step when going for another car.

Not sure I saw where Cosplay said that though.

Lesson has been seriously learnt?

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 8:24am On Jan 10
Jannus:

Sorry for your experience, please how did you check the price they got the car for from the usa?

It showed one autocheck check!

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 8:27am On Jan 10
antagonist:

I did the same change of ownership for my dyna van, they do not need the number plates bros. what they took was the original papers including proof of ownership and registration papers, they gave the plates back to me immediately. maybe the guy is holding it to punish the op or another reason

Punishing me even when he already know that it takes me nothing to get a new KJA plate number?

If he is truly holding it back for the sake of punishing, then he is a kid I'm sorry to say.

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Jannus: 8:29am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

It showed one autocheck check!

How do I check it? A website or what? Free? Thanks
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 8:31am On Jan 10
antagonist:
I remember last year that he was in the wrong and yet fighting online I said something about all these about his behaviour, my 2nd car was from calculusx years ago but I think he was still humble and straightforward then he was coming up, not now he's doing all these kind of things most dealers do. I remember i also told him about my friends encounter with inspired man back in the days and this was how he started, doing all these sharp practices and taking wrong shortcuts all because of money
calculusx these days is not like before, now he is like every other dealer with the aim of making money any which way
op take heart, what goes around always comes around

You are very right. I just confirmed that and I had to revoke his recommendation that I've doing for him for free even without him knowing on my whatsapp platform that normally receive over 600 views in 24 hours.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by thebigkendo(m): 8:36am On Jan 10
Mschewww.. Mechanic came in after money has been paid.. Who does that?

I then asked for the reason the Es350 didn't sell for so long and he repeatedly said that it is because of its melting dashboard which
he claimed that he just repaired it but I could see that the repair is manageable. As a matter of fact, I asked him lot of questions especially
from VIN report that vininspect gave me but he kept defending them and assuring me heaven and earth that the vehicle is perfectly working well without a single issue.

To cut the long story short, I paid 1.5M to his company's (V.A Auto Sales Ventures) bank for the car on the 27th of November 2018.
After making the payment, I left the vehicle with them to fix whatever they need to fix (hmmm! another story for another day) till
the afternoon of December 28th when I went there along with my mechanic.
We went to Ladipo where I went to change the rusting

4 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 8:37am On Jan 10
Jannus:

How do I check it? A website or what? Free? Thanks

Contact Carguideng for VIN comprehensive report and the price should show if it was bought in auction.

4 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by MobilityExpress: 8:38am On Jan 10
antagonist:
I remember last year that he was in the wrong and yet fighting online I said something about all these about his behaviour, my 2nd car was from calculusx years ago but I think he was still humble and straightforward then he was coming up, not now he's doing all these kind of things most dealers do. I remember i also told him about my friends encounter with inspired man back in the days and this was how he started, doing all these sharp practices and taking wrong shortcuts all because of money
calculusx these days is not like before, now he is like every other dealer with the aim of making money any which way
op take heart, what goes around always comes around

To be fair, one bad egg in a crate of good eggs doesn't mean the poultry farm is bad and should be burned down, same way one bad deal out of plenty good deals doesn't mean that the dealer is now a criminal. So please take it easy with your judgment. From the story the OP narrated himself,

Did OP do a VIN check before buying - Yes
Did OP mechanic inspect before buying - Yes
Was faulty gear repaired in Nigeria - No
Did seller repair faulty gear abroad - No
Did seller buy car 'as is' abroad - Yes
Did seller

So all in all, this was a tricky situation to both parties. It's really hard to blame or accuse the seller for the damage because clearly he was not reponsible for it. The seller you're condemning was also a buyer in America, and probably bought this particular car virtually and didn't have the chance you had to inspect physically before buying, and most likely relied on his gut instincts and paper reports that are not always 100% fail proof. Even whites deceive people sometimes, and even big experienced car dealers get deceived from time to time, as nobody is perfect all the time. Things like this are regrettable. The only resolution in situations like this is for both parties to be understanding of one another and make some compromises. But unfortunately, unless the seller is an angel sent from heaven, in this our Nigeria, no matter the compromise or resolution reached, in most cases, the buyer will bear most of the responsibility for the liability involved since the car was readily checked by buyer and inspected by buyer's mechanic before being registered and used by buyer. I'm not commenting to blame anybody or to point accusing finger at anybody or insult anyone. There was a time I bought a Nigerian used car with a bad gear, and so I understand how it feels OP to carry unexpected expenses on your shoulder. I pray God replenish you back. And we also have to commend the seller for being very responsible to make a refund, even if it's 50k short of what OP was expecting. Some sellers won't even listen to you again talk less of taking the responsibility of re-selling the car and making a refund. Some sellers are mafia like that. I've bought a toks car with a client from a woman importer before, and we didn't detect till the 3rd day that it was a conversion car. It was so perfectly done because it was done overseas. Buyer then wanted to return and collect refund, but oh boy, the woman importer refused, infact she said she travelled the next day we paid, and even if she was around she will never refund. That we should go and re-sell the car ourselves if we want money. This was a woman that all through the deal she was acting like a harmless sheep but now she turned to a lion ready to bite anyone grin. We had no choice but to sort ourselves. So even dealers are not immune to such things. Car business is not always white and black, there are so many grey areas. The system is not perfect. It has flaws. Just do your best to navigate and avoid the flaws. This all I can say.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 8:42am On Jan 10
thebigkendo:

It has been repeated times without number that deal was done based on trust which I learnt a big lesson of trusting any car dealer. #Breachoftrust

Mechanic was not available but he made it on the 28th; that shouldn't stop me from getting my money back if I had decided to back off on that second day.

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 8:43am On Jan 10
MobilityExpress:

To be fair, one bad egg in a crate of good eggs doesn't mean the poultry farm is bad and should be burned down, same way one bad deal out of plenty good deals doesn't mean that the dealer is now a criminal. So please take it easy with your judgment. From the story the OP narrated himself,

Did OP do a VIN check before buying - Yes
Was faulty gear repaired in Nigeria - No
Did seller

So all in all, this was a tricky situation to both parties. It's really hard to blame or accuse the seller for the damage because clearly he was not reponsible for it. The seller you're condemning was also a buyer in America, and probably bought this particular car virtually and didn't have the chance you had to inspect physically before buying, and most likely relied on his gut instincts and paper reports that are not always 100% fail proof. Even whites deceive people sometimes, and even big experienced car dealers get deceived from time to time, as nobody is perfect all the time. Things like this are regrettable. The only resolution in situations like this is for both parties to be understanding of one another and make some compromises. But unfortunately, unless the seller is an angel sent from heaven, in this our Nigeria, no matter the compromise or resolution reached, in most cases, the buyer will bear most of the responsibility for the liability involved since the car was readily checked by buyer and inspected by buyer's mechanic before being registered and used by buyer. I'm not commenting to blame anybody or to point accusing finger at anybody or insult anyone. There was a time I bought a Nigerian used car with a bad gear, and so I understand how it feels OP to carry unexpected expenses on your shoulder. I pray God replenish you back. And we also have to commend the seller for being very responsible to make a refund, even if it's 50k short of what OP was expecting. Some sellers won't even listen to you again talk less of taking the responsibility of re-selling the car and making a refund. Some sellers are mafia like that. I've bought a toks car with a client from a woman importer before, and we didn't detect till the 3rd day that it was a conversion car. It was so perfectly done because it was done overseas. Buyer then wanted to return and collect refund, but oh boy, the woman importer refused, infact she said she travelled the next day we paid, and even if she was around she will never refund. That we should go and re-sell the car ourselves if we want money. This was a woman that all through the deal she was acting like a harmless sheep but now she turned to a lion ready to bite anyone grin. We had no choice but to sort ourselves. So even dealers are not immune to such things. Car business is not always white and black, there are so many grey areas. The system is not perfect. It has flaws. Just do your best to navigate and avoid the flaws. This all I can say.

Please go through the entire alternative thread to this thread and then come back. Thanks

For your information, the car was brought for less than 1.5M before he listed it for 3.7M then. There is nothing big deal for him to must have replaced the gear before placing it for 3.7M because I'm 100% sure he knows that the car has transmission issue.

Not even after the car has stayed over one and half years with him but I have reasons to believe that he lied that it was the melting dashboard that didn't allow the car to go through. He can't tell me that no one has called his attention to the fact that the gear of the vehicle might pack any moment.

Knowing that fully well even when the car has stayed that long, he should have replaced the gear before selling it for 2.8M or so.

If at all he does not want to do that, he should have sold it for say 2M and be open to the buyer about the condition of the car so that the buyer could plan ahead changing it or could decide changing it right away.

He should have apologized and feel concerned even when the transmission of the car was reported faulty after 2 days. But no, he was saying he does know for he doesn't even check VIN report of any car he brings in for they are always exaggerated. He never apologised let alone felt concerned about my plight but calculusx was feeling like he owes nobody any apology or explanation.

He started saying he made mistake selling the car on credit meaning he wouldn't have even answered me if he had collected his whole 2.8M on that "lemon" car.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by mirakuru(m): 8:44am On Jan 10
The truth is never trust a dealer they will NEVER tell you the truth you needed to know about any car in their lot even if the dealer is your blood. I also visited this dealer lot some months ago when I was in search of lexus es330, but VIN checking saved me.

What I discovered through VIN service

1. Odometer roll back from 148,000 miles to 60,000 miles( the dealer of this particular car was so confident that when I told him I will be running a VIN that he should just go ahead and tell me the truth about the car instead of making me waste money. He said I should go ahead he is confident of what he is selling). I Run the VIN and got back to him about the roll back. He said the car is perfect, just VIN roll back. Lolz I just ran for my life.

2. Severally Accidented car being paraded as clean title

Lesson learnt during the cause of getting my car

1. Never in any way be in a haste to get a car. Do a very thorough findings about the car.

2. Dont just wake up a day and say to yourself I need to get a car because you can afford it. You will only get more desperate and get perhaps a bad car cos you cant wait to see yourself driving that car.

3. Never rests on the claim of a dealer concerning a car, remember hes only trying to sell and make profit.

4. Never depend solely on your mechanic, use your five senses

5. Never budget below the market price of a car, but, rather budget above it as this will go a long way in getting a better car

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by MobilityExpress: 8:44am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

Thanks for this explanation.

Is this what he finds difficult to explain? Also note this car was was just registered November 28 2018 and besides, I have that feeling that the processing of this particular car shouldn't take too long.

I stand to corrected and schooled! !!

Every time i did change of ownership for new plates for a registered car from GENUINE source, it usually took around 2 to 3 weeks to get it. I always do all my paperwork directly with the government agency workers, I don't use 3rd party middlemen or agents. It's when you're registering a toks that you get your plates and docs almost instantly. But for re-registeration, it takes time.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by antagonist: 8:45am On Jan 10
MobilityExpress:

Did OP do a VIN check before buying - Yes No

No

Was faulty gear repaired in Nigeria - No Yes

if you don't know the full info go and read the other thread where op posted picture of the gear seen when it was opened after he bought it

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by MobilityExpress: 8:53am On Jan 10
antagonist:

I did the same change of ownership for my dyna van, they do not need the number plates bros. what they took was the original papers including proof of ownership and registration papers, they gave the plates back to me immediately. maybe the guy is holding it to punish the op or another reason

I don't think so. And btw I never said they (government) will collect the old plates from you. What they do is sighting, you show it to them, or they see it on the car you came to re-register. The point is, the new plates takes about 2 weeks to come out. The buyer that bought the car will be driving the car with the old plates till the new plates are out then the old plates will be returned to the previous car owner. This is how it is done in most cases I have encountered. Because it every rare for someone to buy a Nigerian used car from you and then you expect him to drive it away without plate number? Which buyer will do that, won't police hold him? Unless you want the new buyer to go and park the car for around 2 weeks till the new plates are out, which only very few buyers will agree to. Most of them want to start driving the car immediately.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Jannus: 8:53am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

Contact Carguideng for VIN comprehensive report and the price should show if it was bought in auction.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by thebigkendo(m): 8:55am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

It has been repeated times without number that deal was done based on trust which I learnt a big lesson of trusting any car dealer. #Breachoftrust

Mechanic was not available but he made it on the 28th; that shouldn't stop me from getting my money back if I had decided to back off on that second day.

Who dey trust car dealer?.. I will not even trust Toyota Nigeria talk more calculusx tokunbo car dealer..
If you ask me, you are lucky to even get the 1.05m from a dealer, without involving police/army.

You still have an option of involving the police or court case(sue his company)

Most dealers have been getting away with stuff like this.. They need to start getting punished..
Does shouting pull him down.. Will not appear now Valarinz and gang

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by MobilityExpress: 8:56am On Jan 10
HeavenlyBang:

False.

Cc: Kingreign, obekediamondfuto, banky3w, thebigkendo, diportivo, thecar, Cosplay, jodecibmw, nurey, Gazzuzz, timifakay, weyreypey

Dinner is served.

I don't have time for you or your squad undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 9:01am On Jan 10
brrrr:
Carry soldiers go beat him papa if he try this with me I go tow 7 cars go barrack
Story. U can’t do poo

4 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 9:02am On Jan 10
mirakuru:
The truth is never trust a dealer they will NEVER tell you the truth you needed to know about any car in their lot even if the dealer is your blood. I also visited this dealer lot some months ago when I was in search of lexus es330, but VIN checking saved me.

1. Odometer roll back from 148,000 miles to 60,000 miles( the dealer of this particular car was so confident that when I told him I will be running a VIN that he should just go ahead and tell me the truth about the car instead of making me waste money. He said I should go ahead he is confident of what he is selling). I Run the VIN and got back to him about the roll back. He said the car is perfect, just VIN roll back. Lolz I just ran for my life.

1. Never in any way be in a haste to get a car. Do a very thorough findings about the car.

2. Dont just wake up a day and say to yourself I need to get a car because you can afford it. You will only get more desperate and get perhaps a bad car cos you cant wait to see yourself driving that car.

3. Never rests on the claim of a dealer concerning a car, remember hes only trying to sell and make profit.

5. Never budget below the market price of a car, but, rather budget above it as this will go a long way in getting a better car

You are so on point but the 2.8M he quoted is for average ordinary Lexus Es350 2007 because it is not full option; it has no navigation let alone reverse camera.

Lessons have been seriously learnt and I admonish others to learn from this as well.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Inception(m): 9:04am On Jan 10
mirakuru:

Words on marble!

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 9:05am On Jan 10
thebigkendo:

Who dey trust car dealer?.. I will not even trust Toyota Nigeria talk more calculusx tokunbo car dealer..
If you ask me, you are lucky to even get the 1.05m from a dealer, without involving police/army.

Most dealers have been getting away with stuff like this.. They need to start getting punished..

Says who that I didn't have masterplan of using the influence commissioner of police, Lagos who we attend the same church. I made him to also be aware of that and it is like you don't as well know the power of Google bot.

Enough time was just being given to him to do what he could do in his power to save himself from mess that will follow if they storm his lot.

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:07am On Jan 10
MobilityExpress:

I don't have time for you or your squad undecided

Lol, I didn't tag them for your comment. I tagged them to come see the thread.
thebigkendo:

Moral lesson of the story: Please do a VIN check, people. Also, don't trust car dealers. I repeat, never trust a car salesman, especially a used car salesman. They have a bad reputation worldwide and it's not just an issue of people being myopic, it's because there are cases like this one happening everyday around the world.

A car salesman's words are always to be taken with a grain of salt. Some are good, yes, but it's a business that innately lends itself to falsehood.

Always run a vin check, people. Always arrange for a pre-purchase inspection. Both of them don't cost more than 25k, peanuts compared to what you'd lose if you ended up buying a lemon.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 9:07am On Jan 10
Most of u here are only going to be here for PHD as usual.
D biggest company’s in d world get NEGATIVE customer reviews & experiences frm time to time. It’s all part of d biz, Calculusx has gone a long way to resolve this. I advise he doesn’t reply here because this is already going to be a biased PhD thread

@legalwealth, sorry abt ur experience, u have posted ur bad review about a transaction u has with a seller/coy. This is d end

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 9:11am On Jan 10
thebigkendo:

Shut up ur dirty mouth. U talk too much , do u even think before talkin ? Option of suing what ? Are you bright at all? There is absolutely no legal recourse for the buyer in this case even if he’s to sue. Every biz usually has a clause on goods and products (goods bought after inspection payment not refundable etc)

If d buyer went with d words of calculusx alone n didn’t do his own due diligence, that is on him
Talkin about needing 2 get punished , go and punish him na

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 9:12am On Jan 10
sabaka:
Most of u here are only going to be here for PHD as usual.
D biggest company’s in d world get NEGATIVE customer reviews & experiences frm time to time. It’s all part of d biz, Calculusx has gone a long way to resolve this. I advise he doesn’t reply here because this is already going to be a biased PhD thread

@legalwealth, sorry abt ur experience, u have posted ur bad review about a transaction u has with a seller/coy. This is d end

Gone a long way and that is what he could offer after holding onto my money let alone stress and loss that he caused after like 40 days of my patience? He should come here himself and please stop being his messenger.

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 9:13am On Jan 10
OP, Next time go with gazzuzz 20k inspection
Sorry ehn!

4 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 9:14am On Jan 10
sabaka:

Shut up ur dirty mouth. U talk too much , do u even think before talkin ? Option of suing what ? Are you bright at all? There is absolutely no legal recourse for the buyer in this case even if he’s to sue. Every biz usually has a clause on goods and products (goods bought after inspection payment not refundable bla bla)

If d buyer went with d words of calculusx alone n didn’t do his own due diligence, that is on him
Talkin about needing 2 get punished , go and punish him na

Bring down your pride and read the alternative thread from first page to the end.

If you are unable to comprehend, beg someone to help you out instead of you displaying your stupidly in here. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 9:15am On Jan 10
HeavenlyBang:

Lol, I didn't tag them for your comment. I tagged them to come see the thread.

Moral lesson of the story: Please do a VIN check, people. Also, don't trust car dealers. I repeat, never trust a car salesman, especially a used car salesman. They have a bad reputation worldwide and it's not just an issue of people being myopic, it's because there are cases like this one happening everyday around the world.

A car salesman's words are always to be taken with a grain of salt. Some are good, yes, but it's a business that innately lends itself to falsehood.

Always run a vin check, people. Always arrange for a pre-purchase inspection. Both of them don't cost more than 25k, peanuts compared to what you'd lose if you ended up buying a lemon.

Thanks for this! !!

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 9:16am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

Gone a long way and that is what he could offer after holding onto my money let alone stress and loss that he caused after like 40 days of my patience? He should come here himself and please stop being his messenger.
Don’t be sentimental, d world isn’t run by sentiments, if you were rational & logical enough, u won’t have gotten urself into this situation in d beginning

Stop letting ur emotions get d better of u

5 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 9:18am On Jan 10
sabaka:

Don’t be sentimental, d world isn’t run by sentiments, if you were rational & logical enough, u won’t have gotten urself into this situation in d beginning

Stop letting ur emotions get d better of u

Welldone the messenger boy. Go and read the alternative thread boy! !! Not sure you know what customer service is let alone entails in business' growth.

See it https://www.nairaland.com/4895806/re-opinion-highly-urgently-needed/1

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Super Clean Sharp Honda CRV (Pimped Version) ..(870k) or nearest offer / Registered Toyota Big Daddy 2002/2003 Model XLE For Sales Price: 850,000 naria / New Registered Honda Accord 2007 @ Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 245
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.