₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,185,115 members, 4,764,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 17 February 2019 at 08:46 AM

My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures - Autos (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures (9786 Views)

What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales / My Awful Experience With Kakakibuy / Dru23 Auto Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by weyreypey: 12:45pm On Jan 19
HeavenlyBang:

Indeed. You sell those ugly Geely's, after all. grin

Shots fired!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by weyreypey: 12:48pm On Jan 19
antagonist:

its not hard to identify people who are either not married, married with serious problems or just too stupid and irresponsible with these types of statements

I can bet 100 % that the commenter is one of the above. that's why the person has the mind to bring up somebody's wife and family in an issue that does not even concern them

if indeed this person is married, than I have sympathy for them because they are all in big trouble
Another shot fired at valarinz!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:57pm On Jan 19

5 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by woodrow(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19
i wonder how one boy from osogbo who wanted to go and pose to his mates that he has arrived only for him to end up towing his Lexus to his secondary school teacher's lexus mechanic and was told the car isn't full option is disturbing the peace of the auto section.

what makes a man is not what is between his legs but what is in his head and the way he uses it.

he claims he is a business man but he is the one who wants to tell us how much a Lexus cost as if he was the one who imported it. Mr, a car dealer is free to determine his price and if you aren't OK with it kindly find the next car dealer. you should cut your coat according to your clothes. if you can't afford a Lexus, just regularise papers for your eod.im sure customs opened numerous windows for that and it was well advertised.

from the beginning of your story i have identified that you would be a petty kind of person. it's obvious u wanted to return the car. you and your wife and son wanted it returned but u didn't have to tell us about your wife's involvement here. it was ur bedroom talk next time keep in in Za oda room.

calculus has responded even with glaring evidence which you are unable to counter but u resort to name-calling, thuggery typical of touts and gutter pple from the slum.

if your problem here is the 50k for you to let us rest and see better car adverts in this section kindly forward your account number. this is a new year. anybody who decides to repair instead of replace a Lexus gear needs serious help and attention.
by the way, where is nwanneni, pls come and show this guy how to spend money and have peace of mind..

14 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by antagonist: 4:16pm On Jan 19
i wonder how one boy from osogbo who wanted to go and pose to his mates that he has arrived only for him to end up towing his Lexus to his secondary school teacher's lexus mechanic and was told the car isn't full option is disturbing the peace of the auto section.

what makes a man is not what is between his legs but what is in his head and the way he uses it.

he claims he is a business man but he is the one who wants to tell us how much a Lexus cost as if he was the one who imported it. Mr, a car dealer is free to determine his price and if you aren't OK with it kindly find the next car dealer. you should cut your coat according to your clothes. if you can't afford a Lexus, just regularise papers for your eod.im sure customs opened numerous windows for that and it was well advertised.

from the beginning of your story i have identified that you would be a petty kind of person. it's obvious u wanted to return the car. you and your wife and son wanted it returned but u didn't have to tell us about your wife's involvement here. it was ur bedroom talk next time keep in in Za oda room.

calculus has responded even with glaring evidence which you are unable to counter but u resort to name-calling, thuggery typical of touts and gutter pple from the slum.

if your problem here is the 50k for you to let us rest and see better car adverts in this section kindly forward your account number. this is a new year. anybody who decides to repair instead of replace a Lexus gear needs serious help and attention.
by the way, where is nwanneni, pls come and show this guy how to spend money and have peace of mind..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by valarinz: 4:31pm On Jan 19
weyreypey:

Another shot fired at valarinz!!

weyreypey:

Shots fired!!

The war you're waiting to witness already ended, you came late sorry

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 5:39pm On Jan 19
woodrow:

All you have just said is nothing but thrash coming from an empty brain.

To help you the more, I'm from a well to do family of Adesida in Akure of Ondo state. I only lived in Osogbo for a while because I schooled in a university there.

I was going to Sagamu on November 30th to drop end of the year goodies for my mum's family members, my friends and the likes in Sagamu where I did my secondary school and not Osogbo.

You don't know my worth neither do you know facts about me. I'm pretty sure that you have sight problem to must seen I had about 3.5M in my personal account which is more than enough to must have paid in full for the said car but I thank God that I didn't even pay in full for that lemon car sold to me by calculusx.

All what you've said lack tangible facts which made it look like an update coming from a chronic slowpoke.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19
On a final note, I've shared my experience with calculusx for others to learn from and nothing more.

Awomoju ni adiye n wo agbado inu igo ni ma fi whatever update from anyone se from henceforth! !!
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by woodrow(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19
inferiority complex worries you a lot that's why u think showing off someone else's account screenshot makes u feel like a man. only petty people do such. if u had 3.5,it won't have cost you anything to have completed payment for a mere car instead of coming to an online forum to rant about how much a car dealer listed his merchandise.

if everyone here starts to upload account statement, I'm sure you would know it's time for you to go get a job..

you were not asked what u went to do in osogbo.. u can just respond to calculus..

take out of your fictious 3.5 and regularise papers for eod.is it that hard? instead u wanted to use words as collateral when u had 3.5? that alone shows that you just want to be someone you are not.
if it's that easy, take your own 1600 dollars to copart and get yourself a Lexus.
people are in business for profit.. they aren't Santa claus

13 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by TheCar: 6:28pm On Jan 19
I came late to this parry.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sauceEEP(m): 6:49pm On Jan 19
smh...
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by valarinz: 7:11pm On Jan 19
woodrow:

Well said, it's time to put this nagging tantrum throwing baby to sleep, seems everyone is trying to be politically correct nd are scared of calling a spade a spade

The guy Is so rich yet cos of ordinary 850k loss he's crying for week on NL, disturbing the peace of all others after having his wife push him to return a car he should have held on to, thereby losing all bargaining powers on the deal

4 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by valarinz: 7:13pm On Jan 19
legalwealth:

All you have just said is nothing but thrash coming from an empty brain.

To help you the more, I'm from a well to do family of Adesida in Akure of Ondo state. I only lived in Osogbo for a while because I schooled in a university there.

I was going to Sagamu on November 30th to drop end of the year goodies for my mum's family members, my friends and the likes in Sagamu where I did my secondary school and not Osogbo.

You don't know my worth neither do you know facts about me. I'm pretty sure that you have sight problem to must seen I had about 3.5M in my personal account which is more than enough to must have paid in full for the said car but I thank God that I didn't even pay in full for that lemon car sold to me by calculusx.

All what you've said lack tangible facts which made it look like an update coming from a chronic slowpoke.

You're so rich and from a rich background yet you begged to buy a car beyond your means on credit, were you intending to go impress your well to do relatives

9 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by valarinz: 7:16pm On Jan 19
legalwealth:
On a final note, I've shared my experience with calculusx for others to learn from and nothing more.

Awomoju ni adiye n wo agbado inu igo ni ma fi whatever update from anyone se from henceforth! !!

That's not true, else you won't be crying about how much the car dealer made.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 7:24pm On Jan 19
legalwealth:

God bless you so much for the second paragraph. He as well knew that the car has underlying transmission which he refused to replace before selling out. He was denying the fact unapologetically even when he was told how we narrowly escaped accident when it packed on the highway aside the evidences that I was able to show him.

Yes! With all the evidences that I've been and was able to gather, I could have held onto the car and pay him no dime since I already spent over 400k plus the initially 1.5M on the car. The worst case is we go to court soon or later but my bible didn't teach me such and moreover, the car does not meet the standard of the purpose I bought it which is for travelling since custom issue was recently detected on my clean title super reliable EOD which I've been using for travelling.

He has made the biggest mistake of his life by doing that because he could have saved himself some "things" by refunding me my 1.5M since he was planning to still sell the car for say 2.5M after "replacing" the gear that I repaired. I might be seen as "small" guy by men but God sees and treats me as "big" man because I know that I have and serve a very big God.

Let's see how it goes with him; time will tell. I've done and will do my part while I leave the rest for God to handle/judge.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 7:25pm On Jan 19
weyreypey:

In summary Google business review forced you out!!
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 7:27pm On Jan 19
legalwealth:

Lol! I can see from your profile that you are also a car dealer.

Who won't be hurt with such awful experience with calculusx? Remember the thread is about my experience with him and his company for people to deduce the kind of person calculusx is.

If you are observant enough, you will see that he has been commenting with other usernames and as well sending some of his accomplices to defend him on this thread.

For him not to have responded with his username despite being called upon severally confirms what I truly said about him being someone that seems he owes no one apology let alone explanation(is such person worth doing business with?)

We are all know that those things go a very long way in customer service. The said price of him spending overall say 1.5M on the "lemon" which he wanted to sell for 3.7M(is that not ripping off of over 2M from unsuspecting client?) brought up by so many things especially the financial part of this issue.Only if you have taken your time to go through the entire alternative thread and this one would have given you more insight.

Above all, thanks for your piece of advice. Anyone could decide to pick whatsoever but I will advice they pick lessons from my ordeal with calculusx to avoid them getting ripped and being sold bad vehicle.

As said on the previous page, I stopped responding to everyone but what gazzuzz recently posted in the view of blindly defending calculusx sincerely needed a response and word of advice.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by nwanneni(m): 7:34pm On Jan 19
valarinz:

Well said, it's time to put this nagging tantrum throwing baby to sleep, seems everyone is trying to be politically correct nd are scared of calling a spade a spade

The guy Is so rich yet cos of ordinary 850k loss he's crying for week on NL, disturbing the peace of all others after having his wife push him to return a car he should have held on to, thereby losing all bargaining powers on the deal

ordinary 850k? shocked

9 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19
valarinz:

Lol, I don't think the guy has ever said that 850k is change to him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by diportivo: 7:55pm On Jan 19
everywhere on this thread

na common sense I just dey hear

nobody seems to have common sense according to the op

well,

buying goods on credit is war o

that is one thing I have learnt on this thread

dem even talk say the Bible for inside car big pass pope own grin

the irony

4 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by weyreypey: 8:03pm On Jan 19
valarinz:

The war you're waiting to witness already ended, you came late sorry
Ok o
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by timifakay(m): 8:33pm On Jan 19
diportivo:
everywhere on this thread

na common sense I just dey hear

nobody seems to have common sense according to the op

well,

buying goods on credit is war o

that is one thing I have learnt on this thread

dem even talk say the Bible for inside car big pass pope own grin

the irony

OP say him Bible nah witness like say nah living thing.
I just dey look as Ọmọ baba olowo dey vex say dealer no obey him wife...

4 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19
nwanneni:
ordinary 850k shocked

Eze ego has arrived cheesy no one can beat ya record on NL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19
The said bible containing the word of God that was put at the back of the car which was called upon and explained how it looks is actually here. grin grin grin

All liars, hypocrites and evildoers on this thread are being dished their rewards and portions accordingly as being said in it. tongue tongue tongue

#Thisthreadfunandjudgementtime

Thank you all! !!

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by nwanneni(m): 9:32pm On Jan 19
GAZZUZZ:

Eze ego has arrived cheesy no one can beat ya record on NL

no be so o baba.i just dey surprised say valarinz dey call 850k ordinary

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by weyreypey: 10:09pm On Jan 19
nwanneni:
Na slip of teeth im be do.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by valarinz: 11:17pm On Jan 19
nwanneni:

Una no just understand, the op has been bragging about he's so rich and the complete car money was in his account and he's from a rich family bla bla bla

For someone that rich, 850k is not enough to give himself headache over losing, it's we who sell Volvo cars for that amount who should open threads when we lose such amount

But we don't, every true biz man understand that making losses here and there is a part of the game, and only re-strategize when it happens on how to prevent a reoccurence

6 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by TheCar: 12:12am On Jan 20
I wished he had listened at the previous thread when he started a thread claiming he his asking on behalf of a friend.

He had ALL THE SUPPORT and all the advantage on the car deal then.

Yes, he committed some blunders as pointed out in the previous thread, but I wished he had listened to the advise given then, we wouldn't have been here.

I am glad and happy for you that you get a refund from the Car Dealer period to opening this thread, but I still wished you listened at the other thread because I believe car was still in your possession.

To be honest with you, as I was at the other thread, you commit a blunder in the beginning of this car dealing, you failed to do your due diligence, instead of facing your fear, you try avoiding it and that's why we're here. If you had listened then and face your fear, we wouldn't be here having this discussion on this thread.

If you have changed the gear completely instead of trying to repair (waste of money) and went back to the car dealer to renegotiate the car price and he deny or refuse to renegotiate price, you have a case against him.

But Brother, you return the vehicle back to him, both of you agreed on a "Refund Price" and he paid without force, give him kudos for honouring his word although according to you it's short of 50k.

He has a reputation to protect and he has delivered.

Was he right selling you a car with bad gear, absolutely NO.

Was he aware the car has gear problem before selling it to you? I don't know and you didn't proof beyond reasonable doubt that he does.

Does he have the obligation to refund all you spend to repair the gear? NO but if he decides to subsidize it for you, he his going the extra mile to make you happy.

So please, you guys are adult with responsibilities. He has a business and you also have a business and image/reputation is everything in business.

You're not happy that things went heywire between you two on the car dealing. Yes, you have the right not be pleased because you worked to earn the money you pay for the car.

Please like you state in the other thread, NEVER EVER GO TO ANY TOKUNBO CAR DEALER SHOP TO BUY A CAR BASED ON TRUST, ONLY DO THAT WHEN YOU WANT TO BUY BRAND NEW CAR BECAUSE THEY OFFER WARRANTY AND FREE SERVICE PERIOD. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 2:02am On Jan 20
legalwealth:
The said bible containing the word of God that was put at the back of the car which was called upon and explained how it looks is actually here. grin grin grin

All liars, hypocrites and evildoers on this thread are being dished their rewards and portions accordingly as being said in it. tongue tongue tongue

#Thisthreadfunandjudgementtime

Thank you all! !!
May thunder fire u to many pieces and lighting cremate u to ashes. Can u see urself ? Carry big bible put 4 moto ? Calling people liars and hypocrites ? BUT YOU WANTED TO SELL A REGISTERED CAR AS TOKUNBO? What does that make you? What goes around comes around, ur a dishonest fellow and ur hands aren’t clean, what has happened to u here is only d beginning of ur karma. Its obvious ur so pained by it which is why u keep ranting on and on crying over spilled milk.

Mark my words u will get into a similar situation if not worse than this, in d near future. U have failed to learn from ur stupid mistakes ur still here ranting. Sentiment & religion go hand in hand!

8 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 2:13am On Jan 20
OgogoroFreak:
fear no dey catch you abi? Be very, very careful, small guy. angry
calculation:

I can see that you are stupid. You are marked.
Story

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 9:13am On Jan 20
legalwealth:

I have responded him up there. If you followed this thread very well, you will see where I said and explained the purpose/reason that I got the car.

Since the car packed after say two days which made more evidences and facts to reveal it is a lemon car, it is a normal thing I return the car since it didn't meet the purpose. He should stop talking like someone with low IQ; do I need to bring my wife to his car lot before he will know that myself and my wife make decisions on whatever we are doing except if he doesn't do likewise because of pride.

After repairing the transmission detected to have been earlier repaired one(not forgetting that I've spent over 400k on the car), I returned it to him. He was acting somehow which made me to tell him to insted sell it as Nigerian used(I shouldn't have even been concerned about how he will do than he refunds me but I used my church mind) but he was telling me that it is when he sells it that he will pay me plus I should bring another money for whatever repairs but I just saw it a smelly talk.

When I opened the alternative thread, someone suggested on the thread that since it is just newly registered, that we could delete the registration and he then properly fix the car and sell it off as Tokunbo.

I went to him and brought up the suggestion I saw but he was giving rooster and bull stories which I sense his reasons.

Count down to around December 27th which makes it one month, I called him to ask for update regarding the issue. We met and he was telling me he replaced the gear(I doubt that for so many reasons) but he has been looking for a buyer that will pay 2.5M but he has seen someone that is serious willing to pay 2.1M of which he will give me 1.1M out of it. And that the person would call me to confirm I'm the owner but as we speak, I didn't receive any call let alone made to see anyone.

He also said that he could now give me the car to delete its registration and sell as Tokunbo. I made him to know if that would be done, I will have to confirm that the transmission has been replaced and put in perfect condition. I then sell it for 2.5M. Give him 1M while I take my 1.5M that I originally paid to him.

I spoke with my wife who we were both in the car on November 30th that we almost had an accident but Glory to God for the escape. She suggested that I shouldn't try the second option for lot of valid reasons that she gave.

I then contacted calculusx to give me 1.1M instead of which I already counted the loss of over 850k being deal done wrong and lessons learnt. It was in the afternoon of on the 6th of January that I saw 1M50k, contacted him regarding my balance and my plate numbers only for him to initially read and ignored my chat. He later responded nonchalantly many hours later after a closeby dealer who I know for long that I reported him to in the course of our digital marketing discussion called him.

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 9:17am On Jan 20
See what an old member of nairaland has to say regarding this case quoted below;

Frankdamaxx:
This was and still is a very small issue, but because of pride it will still seem like something impossible to resolve.

This experience could have gone a different way, if at the point the OP called Calculusx when the vehicle first broke down and he said bring it to my shop let discuss and fix it we wouldn't have been here, but the response he received from Calculusx wasn't inviting.

Nobody pays for a car and expects transmission to fail within 4 weeks without say being told to expect it. For Godsakes he was traveling with his family.

The OP has paid for the failed transaction with his money while Calculux has paid with his reputation.

My advice is Calculux should offer to meet the OP and smooth things out. He has far more experience than the OP in these sort of things.

After seeing that his initially created V A AUTOSALES of 2 stars and VA Auto Sales of 1 star business google pages have bad reviews, he went to create another business google page and named it VA AUTO SALES giving the company a 5 star review by himself with name "Vincent Fowler" showing his real picture when he is actually Biola by name. Check the screenshots attached below to confirm that.

Isn't that a dubious act to confirm that he is truly dubious?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Its time this baby goes. Neat 2004 Audi A4! N650K / 2012 Cls63 Amg Biturbo (Performance Package) SOLD / Custom agent @ seme border, duty payment for your cars & goods via Cotonou?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 256
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.