₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,160,597 members, 4,707,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 January 2019 at 05:53 AM

My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures (5349 Views)

What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales / My Awful Experience With Kakakibuy / Dru23 Auto Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 9:19am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

Bring down your pride and read the alternative thread from first page to the end.

If you are unable to comprehend, beg someone to help you out instead of you displaying your stupidly in here. Thanks
I will try n look into it, my point here is e don happen, n u have posted ur bad review as an aggrieved customer , what calculusx should now do is to learn from this to ensure it doesn’t happen again. Like I said - this is d end. This bad re ire won’t ruin his biz or anything (except he wants it to)
I said ur a sentimental person and u prove me right by insulting me

5 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Inception(m): 9:22am On Jan 10
As usual, blood don dey hot for here
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 9:22am On Jan 10
sabaka:

I will try n look into it, my point here is e don happen, n u have posted ur bad review as an aggrieved customer , what calculusx should now do is to learn from this to ensure it doesn’t happen again. Like I said - this is d end. This bad re ire won’t ruin his biz or anything (except he wants it to)
I said ur a sentimental person and u prove me right by insulting me

Wehdone the messenger boy, we have heard you.

You know nothing about customer care or service let alone its impacts on business! !!
Read the alternative thread https://www.nairaland.com/4895806/re-opinion-highly-urgently-needed/1 from first page to the last.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by MobilityExpress: 9:24am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

Please go through the entire alternative thread to this thread and then come back. Thanks

For your information, the car was brought for less than 1.5M before he listed it for 3.7M then. There is nothing big deal for him to must have replaced the gear before placing it for 3.7M because I'm 100% he knows that the car has transmission issue.

Not even after the car has stayed over one and half years with him but I have reasons to believe that he lied that it was the melting dashboard that didn't allow the car to go through.
He can't tell me that no one has called his attention to the fact that the gear of the vehicle might pack any moment.

Knowing that fully well even when the car has used that long, he should have replaced the gear before selling it for 2.8M or so.

If at all he does not want to that, he should sell it for say 2M and be open to the buyer about the condition of the car so the buyer could plan ahead changing it or could decide changing it right away.

He should have apologised and feel concerned even when the transmission of the car was reported fault after 2 days. But no, he was saying he does know not for he doesn't even check VIN report of any car he brings for they are always exaggerated. He never apologised let alone felt concerned feeling like he owes nobody any apology or explanation.

He started saying he made mistake selling the car on credit meaning he wouldn't have even answer if he had collected his whole 2.8M on that lemon car.

I get your points and the issues you have raised. But my purpose for commenting on this thread is not to blame anyone. Because honestly, if unbiased neutral persons were to judge this entire matter and start pointing fingers about who to blame, the truth is the blame will go round, and they will point at everyone involved, including you, based on the story you narrated. And moreover, I'm not interested in blaming anyone because at this point blame won't solve anything. My purpose was to sincerely sympathize with you on the matter and to highlight to you moving forward that the Nigerian car industry has flaws, and it is not entirely about our car dealers alone, but from mechanics to customs, to Copart, to vehicle reg agencies etc. Therefore, it will be in the interest of anyone buying or registering or inspecting a car or doing whatever, to always double check on things. I've seen instances where fake roadworthiness certificates are issued by rogue agents of government, some customs connive to issue fake papers, some mechanics compromise etc. Things are happening. Even the government knows this, hence always trying to sanitize the system, like with the introduction of the new VIO inspection centers etc. Anyway, bottom line is me I didn't come here to defend or accuse anyone that's why I didn't go into some of the details you mentioned here. And at this point I won't go any further.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:38am On Jan 10
legalwealth:
Disclaimer; I'm not yet a licensed car dealer let alone am I a machinery here to spoil any name or business but to share my experience with the said nairalander. Moreover! The personality said it severally to my face that he
cares not about whatever anyone says about him on nairaland, for those that buy cars from him are not nairalanders
let alone from nairaland. But unfortunately, I'm a nairalander who has been on this section for few years now of which
I thought that this personality could be trusted to the extent that I've been one of his fans not knowing that I will be
critically ripped off and made to loose money.

It is highly recommended you read at least the pages listed below culled from "Your Opinion Is Highly And Urgently Needed! !!" that I created because: https://www.nairaland.com/4895806/re-opinion-highly-urgently-needed/1 , https://www.nairaland.com/4895806/re-opinion-highly-urgently-needed/8 , https://www.nairaland.com/4895806/re-opinion-highly-urgently-needed/9

1. He was putting all the blame on me

2. He treated me like he was dealing with a kid

3. He refused to apologize despite he was explained to how myself, my wife and my son in the car narrowly escaped accident
when the transmission parked on the highway on 30th of November 2018

4. He refunded N1,050,000 on January 6th 2018 after he said on the 27th of December that he would only be able to refund me N1,100,000 after selling the vehicle as Nigerian used for say N2,100,000 or more.

Despite the car already took over N1,900,000 from my wallet making me to loose over N850,000 while he technically still ripped off to get say N2,500,000 for the "lemon" car that he bought for 1,600$ on copart almost 2 years ago.

See the image below showing the car having two accident history with autocheck score of 35. Transmission was reported repaired in 2014 and car had another accident in 2017.

you were looking for a cheap car, you didn't have all the cash, you went with a technician to test the car he passed it off as ok. The repairs according to you were not done here in nigeria, you repaired the car without the consent of the seller. How does it become the fault of the seller?

A car dealer with over 100 vehicles do you think he has the time to drive test every one of them?

The dealer was fair to you.

Personally I think you were so much in a hurry to ditch the car and buy another.

A lucky individual has now Bought same car, replaced the transmission and will live happily ever after.

When you want to buy a car, go with complete money. The Car dealer Does not run a charity organisation.

My personal view.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by valarinz: 9:39am On Jan 10
thebigkendo:

Who dey trust car dealer?.. I will not even trust Toyota Nigeria talk more calculusx tokunbo car dealer..
If you ask me, you are lucky to even get the 1.05m from a dealer, without involving police/army.

You still have an option of involving the police or court case(sue his company)

Most dealers have been getting away with stuff like this.. They need to start getting punished..
Does shouting pull him down.. Will not appear now Valarinz and gang

You did this on the other thread and I gave you a passive response, now you're here again calling my name.

Have I been mentioned or implicated in any shady deal before to warrant your continuous mentioning my name every time you pick up a fight with one of your ex demeanor?

For the last time, leave my name and brand out of your fights as I've never been part of any gang here. When I pick my own squabbles, I do it solo, I mention no one(either to come and support me or to rope them in too). So..

For the last time, stop dragging me into things that don't concern me

NB : As you must have found out by now, when you make me your problem, I reciprocate and it doesn't always end up well for the other party, tnx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Inception(m): 9:44am On Jan 10
GAZZUZZ:

you were looking for a cheap car, you didn't have all the cash, you went with a technician to test the car he passed it off as ok. The repairs according to you were not done here in nigeria, you repaired the car without the consent of the seller. How does it become the fault of the seller?

A car dealer with over 100 vehicles do you think he has the time to drive test every one of them?

Personally I think you were so much in a hurry to ditch the car and buy another.

A lucky individual has now Bought same car, replaced the transmission and will live happily ever after.

When you want to buy a car, go with complete money. The Car dealer Does not run a charity organisation.

My personal view.

Blunt and true. There were red flags all the way, according to the OP;s story. But all were ignored, probably due to sentiments and impatience.

I made a resolve that i will never be sentimental when buying a car again. And i WILL BE VERY VERY PATIENT! I have been burnt beyond recognition on that alone angry

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 9:48am On Jan 10
GAZZUZZ:

My personal view.

Oga!

Don't come here to be sentimental because of the business you are getting from him; it will hurt your reputation directly and indirectly.

The car in question being an ordinary 2007 es350 is not cheap for 2.8M but such lemon car should even not be put for sale for 3.7M let alone the 2.8M. It should be say 2M and please its like you skipped the screenshot showing where I wanted to pay outrightly from the over 3.3M that was in my personal account which you can see in the screenshot below.

The said lucky buyer has bought nothing but an agbana car that will show forth in no time. Did you even think that I wanted to buy that clean title one at Egbeda with paper that I waited for over 4 hours for in Egbeda to see and pick for say 3.4M the next day only for them to come that they just used it to have accident in Lagos. That one being 2008 full option was bought on copart for 4350$ unlike this so called lemon one bought on the same copart 1600$ for yet the seller fears God putting it for 3.4M.

I had to take the money from my business account while the previous one was kind of from my personal account; not that I didn't have money to pay outright but considered lots of things being urgent need as a result customs issue on my other car that was not planned for. For your information, had it been the car the give issue, I would have credited him with the 1.3M ending of December.

See the so-called mechanic that people are recommending that I should have used. I'm pretty sure mechanic like you could easily collude with car dealers to rip people off their hard earned money for personal gains. SMH! !!

4 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:48am On Jan 10
Let me reiterate my thoughts on this.

HeavenlyBang:
Dealer has no blame. All car purchases are assumed to be on an "as is" basis, unless stated otherwise.

Did dealer give a warranty? I expect not. It's in your hand to do due dilligence before purchase. Of course, sometimes shite happens, like in your case.

Nigeria has no lemon laws, and even in the US, lemon laws aren't exactly the most clearly defined.

Talk to the dealer, try to get an ideal resolution, but understand that the dealer is in under no obligation to help you with your repair. For one, he may not have even known.

HeavenlyBang:

Moral lesson of the story: Please do a VIN check, people. Also, don't trust car dealers. I repeat, never trust a car salesman, especially a used car salesman. They have a bad reputation worldwide and it's not just an issue of people being myopic, it's because there are cases like this one happening everyday around the world.

A car salesman's words are always to be taken with a grain of salt. Some are good, yes, but it's a business that innately lends itself to falsehood.

Always run a vin check, people. Always arrange for a pre-purchase inspection. Both of them don't cost more than 25k, peanuts compared to what you'd lose if you ended up buying a lemon.
HeavenlyBang:

Indeed. Imo, na over sabi dey worry this guy. This entire thing wouldn't have happened if he thought most of his decisions out twice.

C'est fini.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:51am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

Oga!

Don't come here to be sentimental because of the business you are getting from him.

The car in question being an ordinary 2007 es350 is not cheap for 2.8M but such lemon car should even not be put for sale for 3.7M let alone the 2.8M. It should be say 2M and please its like you skipped the screenshot showing where I wanted to pay outrightly from the over 3.3M that was in my personal account.

Nobody forced you to buy at that price. Dealer's pricing is his business.

Talking from a legal, logical standpoint.

However, from a moral perspective, I believe that the dealer should have fixed the issue, especially considering how much the original car purchase cost. That's what I'd expect a man of good moral standards to do. Of course, it also assumes that he knew all about the transmission issues.

But that's it. Don't come and start crying over the price. Again, no one forced you to buy.

4 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 9:57am On Jan 10
HeavenlyBang:

However, from a moral perspective, I believe that the dealer should have fixed the issue, especially considering how much the original car purchase cost. That's what I'd expect a man of good moral standards to do. Of course, it also assumes that he knew all about the transmission issues.

But that's it. Don't come and start crying over the price. Again, no one forced you to buy.

I'm not lamenting about the price but I only using it to say what you are as well saying. He should have replaced the transmission instead of lying that he does not know.

Calculusx to my understanding is a dubious, mean ,cunning and proud car dealer that believe that he owes no one apology let alone explanation about his dealings.

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by thebigkendo(m): 10:00am On Jan 10
HeavenlyBang:

GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by diportivo: 10:01am On Jan 10
HeavenlyBang:

exactly

this fight isn't logical anymore

it's emotional

he trusted the dealer.....didn't take a mechanic at first...blah blah blah

ofcos dealer did what a typical dealer wld do.....feign ignorance after u av taken possession of the car....car was sold as is....the rest is ur problem

but then

who collects Installments for a perfect car from an irregular customer?

both guys have not done business together before to warrant this favour so wtf

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by thebigkendo(m): 10:07am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

I'm not lamenting about the price but I only using it to say what you are as well saying. He should have replaced the transmission instead of lying that he does not know.

Calc.ulusx to my understanding is a dubious, mean ,cunning and proud car dealer that believe that he owes no one apology let alone explanation about his dealings.

All Nigerian Second hand car dealers are cunning, I have always said even if I am buying a tokunbo car from my blood brother(a car dealer or Middle man).. I will take every single word he says with respect to the sale as a lie because once the alert drops in his account.. OYO!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:10am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

Oga!

Don't come here to be sentimental because of the business you are getting from him; it will hurt your reputation directly and indirectly.

The car in question being an ordinary 2007 es350 is not cheap for 2.8M but such lemon car should even not be put for sale for 3.7M let alone the 2.8M. It should be say 2M and please its like you skipped the screenshot showing where I wanted to pay outrightly from the over 3.3M that was in my personal account which you can see in the screenshot below.

The said lucky buyer has bought nothing but an agbana car that will show forth in no time.

See the so-called mechanic that people are recommending that I should have used. I'm pretty sure mechanic like you could easily collude with car dealers to rip people off their hard earned money for personal gains. SMH! !!

this year I am dishing out free madness grin grin

The truth is hard to swallow, but you brought this on your self. the dealer was actually nice by helping you sell the car, it was ur decision.

a car with a bad Gearbox does not make it a lemon since as at point of purchase is was functional. The repairs (according to you) where done abroad. Every day salvaged cars are brought into the country, faulty parts replace and life goes on. You were in so much of a hurry to get ur deposit back you failed to look at the bigger picture. You just lost ur money to no fault of the dealer.

5 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by diportivo: 10:10am On Jan 10
thebigkendo:

All Nigerian Second hand car dealers are cunning, I have always said even if I am buying a tokunbo car from my blood brother(a car dealer or Middle man).. I will take every single word he says with respect to the sale as a lie because one the alert drops in his account.. OYO!!!!

be nice

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by antagonist: 10:12am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

Welldone the messenger boy. Go and read the alternative thread boy! !! Not sure you know what customer service is let alone entails in business' growth.

See it https://www.nairaland.com/4895806/re-opinion-highly-urgently-needed/1

I advise you to stop quoting that person you are quoting, look closer at him and his old posts and you would notice his true identity. he was sent here to do what he's doing so just free him
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 10:15am On Jan 10
GAZZUZZ:

this year I am dishing out free madness grin grin

The truth is hard to swallow, but you brought this on your self. the dealer was actually nice by helping you sell the car, it was ur decision.

a car with a bad Gearbox does not make it a lemon since as at point of purchase is was functional. The repairs (according to you) where done abroad. Every day salvaged cars are brought into the country, faulty parts replace and life goes on. You were in so much of a hurry to get ur deposit back you failed to look at the bigger picture. You just lost ur money to no fault of the dealer.

I can see that you have been paid and tipped to defend him at the detriment of your reputation without knowing hence lost your sense of reasoning.

I pity those that still patronize you after seeing your nonsense post here; I was already sensing you knew something about the lemon car with the way you were responding on the alternative thread.

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 10:16am On Jan 10
antagonist:

I advise you to stop quoting that person you are quoting, look closer at him and his old posts and you would notice his true identity. he was sent here to do what he's doing so just free him

grin grin grin grin

Really! I thought as much which was the reason I called him a messenger boy and later ignored him.

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by diportivo: 10:16am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

apparently u don't need to clock 40 nowadays before u get stamped with being a fool forever......30 is just okay to get the stamp

ode ni e........

with what u av written here it's safe to say u got what u deserve

come at me pls,let's all be petty grin

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 10:19am On Jan 10
diportivo:

apparently u don't need to clock 40 nowadays before u get stamped with being a fool forever......30 is just okay to get the stamp

ode ni e........

with what u av written here it's safe to say u got what u deserve

come at me pls,let's all be petty grin

Lol!

I concur if you say so but as a Christian and I was advised to give him time for he might be broke or something else involved , I concurred.

Above all, I've learnt my lessons never to trust any car dealer.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Rextizzle(m): 10:19am On Jan 10
That's why I hardly trust any guy here, if I want to buy a car I will go to any nearby car showroom or go to Cotonou myself.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:21am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

I can see that you have been paid and tipped to defend him at the detriment of your reputation without knowing hence lost your sense of reasoning.

I pity those that still patronize you after seeing your nonsense post here; I was already sensing you knew something about the lemon car with the way you were responding on the alternative thread.

I have a reputation, does not mean I will be biased to the truth.

If you went to Berger to buy this car who go answer you?

You create you own realities.

6 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by thebigkendo(m): 10:22am On Jan 10
sabaka:
Most of u here are only going to be here for PHD as usual.
D biggest company’s in d world get NEGATIVE customer reviews & experiences frm time to time. It’s all part of d biz, Calculusx has gone a long way to resolve this. I advise he doesn’t reply here because this is already going to be a biased PhD thread

@legal.wealth, sorry abt ur experience, u have posted ur bad review about a transaction u has with a seller/coy. This is d end

For the visitors on cartalk
PhD = Pull Him Down grin grin grin
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by diportivo: 10:22am On Jan 10
Rextizzle:
That's why I hardly trust any guy here, if I want to buy a car I will go to any nearby car showroom or go to Cotonou myself.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 10:22am On Jan 10
Rextizzle:

I've learnt that over the time that majority of car dealers and mechanics in Nigeria especially on nairaland are rogues, scammers, thieves, rippers etc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by diportivo: 10:23am On Jan 10
GAZZUZZ:

chibeican grin

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by thebigkendo(m): 10:25am On Jan 10
This thread will soon disappear.. I said it first grin grin
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Readonee35L(m): 10:27am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

Calculusx to my understanding is a dubious, mean ,cunning and proud car dealer that believe that he owes no one apology let alone explanation about his dealings.
Car was bought as is.
Transmission was repaired 3 years before the dealer purchased the vehicle. (Not dealers fault or business anymore)

He sold the car to you below market price. As long as it passes the inspection . even if he bought it for $500 . so stop screaming $1600 here.

The car developed issues . but you didnt do the right thing, You spent hundreds of thousands repairing what could have been replaced and ended in happiness. If you had replace the transmission for 300k and car is fine. You might split the bills and even minus 150 from his Remaining payment if he agrees to help . but you spent the money on dust and you want to be applauded? Now you want pity for being penny foolish?

Who repairs the transmissions of a modern toyota/Lexus and experts reliability?

You call a man dubious and cunning but he took his time to sell the vehicle and send you 1.50m without you chasing him around with police.

Now money dn reach your hand you they show yourself grin ..

I don't have any of you to blame but with the way things turned out . its not the dealers fault or yours that the car developed issues.
The best you could have done is To talk and come To a mutual agreement with him. Count your losses and move on.

6 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by MobilityExpress: 10:27am On Jan 10
OP The price matter isn't an issue. Nigeria runs a capitalist society, not socialism. In capitalism, the market prices are free and influenced by the forces of demand and supply only. And depending on which side of the fence you're on, this is one of the critically loved advantages and pleasures of capitalism if you are a business man or a disadvantage if you're a socialist. If you're to delve into prices matters and say seller bought car for $2 abroad and seller later sold car for $10, a capitalist will see that a good business and hail him for such. But if you want to criticize such, then the truth is you will criticize everyone in Nigeria because we are all capitalists. From the trader in Alaba to the banker to the conglomerate to the wheelbarrow pusher to the danfo driver. A trader in Alaba will import at $1 and sell at $20 and to him that's a good thing, that's profit, or an investor will buy shares when it's low and sell when it's high. A bank will buy dollars cheap and sell higher. That is capitalism for you. But you don't have such in a socialist society, prices are fixed by the authorities, and things are uniform everywhere, unlike capitalism that prices are unregulated so to speak. This doesn't now mean to say that capitalism is bad. In fact, it is better than socialism. Because in capitalism, the buyer always has 100% freedom of choice, whether to buy or not to buy. So if the seller likes, let him put any price, if he likes let him put it out for free, the buyer still has the choice and freedom to buy or not to buy. So, nobody can rightly blame the seller for price because the seller is a capitalist businessman in this scenario.

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 10:28am On Jan 10
GAZZUZZ:

You are if you don't know and if no one is telling you.

People who know do know! !!

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by thebigkendo(m): 10:28am On Jan 10
valarinz:

NB : As you must have found out by now, when you make me your problem, I reciprocate and it doesn't always end up well for the other party, tnx

Last Last you go dey reply all my post with screenshot grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2002 Toyota Rav 4 With Low Mileage 65k With Picture!! / Superclean Registerd 2015 Model Kia Optima / »»» Toks Jeep Commander 06 @ N3.7M Negotiable «««

Viewing this topic: uchman(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 248
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.