₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,280,520 members, 4,999,084 topics. Date: Monday, 24 June 2019 at 08:53 PM

My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures - Autos (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures (20641 Views)

What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales / My Awful Experience With Kakakibuy / Dru23 Auto Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by dannybrasky(m): 1:26pm On May 11
Cc Legalwealth, answer to the quote below.

Ridemeapp:

Thanks for your response.

legalwealth can we hear your side of this story?
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 1:29pm On May 11
legalwealth:

grin grin grin

Gazzuzz, Gazzuzzautos , NCSNIGERIA , gazzuz, gazuzz

Swear by gods of what you work on since it is hard for you to reply with Amen In Jesus Name to my declaration in the name of God of Ayo Joseph Babalola, that you never contributed let alone touched the lemon Lexus Es 350 that Calculusx sold to me either before or after.

There we go! !!

(4 of his monikers including the fake NCSNIGERIA created on 21st of April 2019 to post a fake/fabricated lie saying coming from customs which I've contacted the moderator he calls on for help about and the moderator got it deleted all appeared at once on this thread => https://www.nairaland.com/5132221/non-accidented-cars-vehicles-lets on 10th of May 2019 as they can be seen in one of the attached images)

See who you truly are in the image below. It is also not new that you are a chronic hypocrite and cunning man who only know how to fabricate lies/facts! !!

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GazzuzzAutos(m): 1:33pm On May 11
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Mayor555(m): 1:35pm On May 11
Legalwealth, answer the direct question.

Have you used Gazzuzz's services before....

Or have you ever been to his workshop and have him work on your car?

It will be a very terrible thing if you haven't oo..and you went ahead to rate!

Come on! Just answer!
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by dannybrasky(m): 1:39pm On May 11
He has never ever, and can never ever afford GAZZUZZ!! Reason he is beating around the Bush. The way he reasons en,choi.

Mayor555:
Legalwealth, answer the direct question.

Have you used Gazzuzz's services before....

Or have you ever been to his workshop and have him work on your car?

It will be a very terrible thing if you haven't oo..and you went ahead to rate!

Come on! Just answer!

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 1:40pm On May 11
legalwealth:

grin grin grin

Swear by gods of what you work on since it is hard for you to reply with Amen In Jesus Name to my declaration in the name of God of Ayo Joseph Babalola, that you never contributed let alone touched the lemon Lexus Es 350 that Calculusx sold to me either before or after.

There we go! !!
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 2:00pm On May 11
Let's test something practical;

If you know that you do not believe in God of Joseph Ayo Babalola of Christ Apostolic Church, please quote and respond Amen IJN to what I will declare below;

May God of Joseph Ayo Babalola judge me based on all what I've ever posted on this thread! !!

Let's go! !!

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Frankdamaxx(m): 2:01pm On May 11
legalwealth:

Frankdamaxx

Will then please keep shut since your message has already been fully gotten, noted and step was taken by removing it?

You have a very Duplicitous Character.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by dannybrasky(m): 2:06pm On May 11
U can see the guy is deranged!! Freaking psycho! Cos u warned him not to use your mentions,he came after u!

Bottom line,he doesn't take to correction,and if u don't see things his way,u are his enemy!

Dude is mad believe me. Wèrè Alasho grin grin

Frankdamaxx:

You have a very Duplicitous Character.

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by timifakay(m): 2:13pm On May 11
This guy should be renamed legalmadman...
I get reasonable slightly accidented cars for sale oh!
https://wa.me/+2348077631013
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Amono: 2:28pm On May 11
legalwealth:

If you know that you do not believe in God of Joseph Ayo Babalola of Christ Apostolic Church, please quote and respond Amen IJN to what I will declare below;

May God of Joseph Ayo Babalola judge me based on all what I've ever posted on this thread! !!

Let's go! !!

So with all this one you are preaching you are a fraud! Jesus I have never seen such hypocrisy! your matter will be handled in church tomorrow, you cannot defame
Joseph Ayo Babalola and get away with it.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:54pm On May 11
Working on more material so we hit front-page. Need to make someone very popular.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by dannybrasky(m): 3:29pm On May 11
grin
GAZZUZZ:
Working on more material so we hit front-page. Need to make someone very popular.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 4:46pm On May 11
Amono:

So with all this one you are preaching you are a fraud! Jesus I have never seen such hypocrisy! your matter will be handled in church tomorrow, you cannot defame
Joseph Ayo Babalola and get away with it.

Has you or any of your loved ones been defrauded by me?

If you know, you know going by the attached image.

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by thebigkendo(m): 5:26pm On May 11
Ridemeapp:

Thanks for your response.

legalwealth can we hear your side of this story?

Have you ever used Gazzuzz services?

Yes or No.. Not link or quotes
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Amono: 5:30pm On May 11
legalwealth:

Has you or any of your loved ones been defrauded by me?

If you know, you know going by the attached image.

YES you tried to sell a vehicle to my friend, but because he refused you gave him a bad review on his page. Luckily for him, your car has no custom duty, it would have been bad. So yes you have defrauded a loved one.

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by dannybrasky(m): 5:32pm On May 11
Amono grin

Amono:

YES you tried to sell a vehicle to my friend, but because he refused you gave him a bad review on his page. Luckily for him, your car has no custom duty, it would have been bad. So yes you have defrauded a loved one.

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by dannybrasky(m): 5:34pm On May 11
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by dannybrasky(m): 5:34pm On May 11

Illegalwealth,Until u are able to answer the few questions directed to u earlier without misdirection,then I will give u an answer as well! You have questions waiting for u on.....

Did u fraudulently create multiple google accounts in order to deceive the public, by boosting and rating your reviews on Google? Yes or no

Did u directly use GAZZUZZ's service's b4 going to Google to rate his services. Yes or No?

Lastly did u advice a car dealer on deleting number plates of your Nigerian use car in order for you to sell is as tokunbo to unsuspecting buyers, yes or no??

Until u answer this directly,I see u as a fraudster that u are.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 5:41pm On May 11
Amono:

Read here https://www.nairaland.com/5132221/non-accidented-cars-vehicles-lets/26 to see my side of the story and have a rethink if only your hypocritical brain will allow! !!
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by dannybrasky(m): 5:44pm On May 11
Nobody is reading shiiiiit!! Answer yes or no grin

Until u are able to answer the few questions directed to u earlier without misdirection,then I will give u an answer as well! You have questions waiting for u on.....

Did u fraudulently create multiple google accounts in order to deceive the public, by boosting and rating your reviews on Google? Yes or no

Did u directly use GAZZUZZ's service's b4 going to Google to rate his services. Yes or No?

Lastly did u advice a car dealer on deleting number plates of your Nigerian use car in order for you to sell is as tokunbo to unsuspecting buyers, yes or no??

Until u answer this directly,I see u as a fraudster that u are.

legalwealth:

Read here https://www.nairaland.com/5132221/non-accidented-cars-vehicles-lets/26 to see my side of the story and have a rethink if only your hypocritical brain will allow! !!
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by rationalmind(m): 5:55pm On May 11
legalwealth:

grin grin grin

There we go! !!

My former Operations Manager will say, you are not making sense grin

Even if he did which I doubt, wouldn't that make Calculux the client who is worthy of giving a review.

How come you're the one giving a review for a service that wasn't rendered to you grin.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by asamwababy: 6:30pm On May 11
legalwealth:

Let's go! !!

Legalwealth

What is all this for christ sake.

I hope you are joking with all this your post.

You re married and need to behave like a matured man.

This issue should have been deleted from your mind so you can move on.

What if robbers stole this money from you,will you be visiting the police station on a daily basis and hurling insults at the cops for not arresting the thief..

Please i beg you, stop all this.

5 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 6:38pm On May 11
asamwababy:

Legalwealth

What is all this for christ sake.

I hope you are joking with all this your post.

You re married and need to behave like a matured man.

This issue should have been deleted from your mind so you can move on.

What if robbers stole this money from you,will you be visiting the police station on a daily basis and hurling insults at the cops for not arresting the thief..

Please i beg you, stop all this.

I've moved on long time ago but they revisited this thread because of https://www.nairaland.com/5132221/non-accidented-cars-vehicles-lets which I created last month solely for business but they came derailing it making references to this thread and the likes.

What you quoted up there was originally posted on the business thread yesterday but decided to post it here because its content is not a joke at all! !!

obekediamondfuto:
The question that is too difficult for saint Segun to answer!

DID YOU REVIEW GAZUZZAUTOS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT USING HIS SERVICES?

Below gotten from this page => https://www.nairaland.com/4950767/awful-experience-calculusx-runs-owns/3#74622810 posted on January 10th and review happened 2 months ago! https://www.nairaland.com/4950767/awful-experience-calculusx-runs-owns/3#74622810 page is also worth reading from top till down but for those that won't be able to visit the page, I've also extracted from the page contributions from Rextizzle and jodecibmw(we later fought when I saw he started supporting his fellows on this thread and I reminded him of his failed related cause which thread died) quoted below;

Rextizzle:
Since the accusation days of the ripper inspired autos that was when I gave up on these guys.

They are either cheats or rippers, I will rather buy my car myself than give a dishonest vagabond that will rip me off, most dealings I have had with Nigerians turns out bad, it's either we quarrel or likely throw insults, one thing I hate in my life is dishonesty, since then I rather go buy myself, I don't have time for stupid people.

jodecibmw:
Op sorry for the experience, even though you're being hit by "it's your fault, you should have carried out due diligence ish". I still maintain that to be a successful business man, one has to possess, uphold and maintain honesty, integrity, trust and quality customer service/relations, anything other than these shows fraudulent personality and dubious intentions.
Without trust humanity is finished, one cannot even stand by his word, it usually takes but one bad deal to destroy an empire or business and to regain such trust is almost impossible. Once people start car salesmanship they try to start well, when they begin to grow in patronage they usually get arrogant and dis-respectful.
A good person would have disclosed the true problems with the car to the intending buyer and allow them to make their decisions. Anyway it's because of these unscrupulous sellers that we need people like CarguideNG etc to help us to know the facts/history of such cars and also a good and reliable auto-technician to inspect prior to purchase.
In all thanks for sharing for others to be informed that all that glitters is not gold and that dealers no matter their level could be evil.
Just remembered one phrase right now.. this table you're shaking is unshakable.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
If I intend to purchase a car like say from gazzuzz, kingreign & co and I can't trust them by still having to carryout due diligence before buying just so to avoid buying a lemon then I'll know that there is a major problem..

thebigkendo:
All of you saying transmission repair was done in the obodo oyibo..

Does this looks like a transmission Job done in the obodo oyibo? Transmission job done in the obodo appeared in the carfax report, so most probably done at a reputable repair shop.

DROPS MIX

Hmm! !!

Could be they have also worked on it here in Nigeria Oooo with the help of GAZZUZZ aside the one that VIN report noted done in 2014! !!

I was suspecting the way he was responding in the alternative thread; it was like he knew something about this car.
His contribution here on this thread could be used as evidence. I quote him below:

GAZZUZZ:

you were looking for a cheap car, you didn't have all the cash, you went with a technician to test the car he passed it off as ok. The repairs according to you were not done here in nigeria, you repaired the car without the consent of the seller. How does it become the fault of the seller?

A car dealer with over 100 vehicles do you think he has the time to drive test every one of them?

The dealer was fair to you.

Personally I think you were so much in a hurry to ditch the car and buy another.

A lucky individual has now Bought same car, replaced the transmission and will live happily ever after.

When you want to buy a car, go with complete money. The Car dealer Does not run a charity organisation.

My personal view.

GAZZUZZ:

you are mad! I repeat you are mad. Idiot! How dare you defame my character! I could sue you for this.

You were looking for a charity car and you found one and you want to drag my name thru the mud?

Next time if you want to buy a car for N1 go to the market with N1 not 70kobo. There is no free food out there. Car dealerships are not charity organisations.

Be warned! You drag my name thru the mud 1 more time and I swear I will take it personally.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by thebigkendo(m): 9:12pm On May 11
legalwealth:

Let's go! !!

Amen!! IJN Haleluya!! #WoliWibeRibe what else do you want me to add??

And may your God of Joseph Ayo Babalola also judge for the fraudulently fake reviews on your page and also the false review on Gazzuzz Google page.

Legalwealth Lets go can I get an Amen
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by thebigkendo(m): 9:16pm On May 11
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by captainking(m): 10:25pm On May 11
legalwealth...you have been asked a simple question that demanded simple yes or no response ..but you keep beating around the bush... Wow... Unbelievable... Guy... Make headway and answer nah.. Let's put this to rest...
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by diportivo: 10:43pm On May 11
captainking:
legalwealth...you have been asked a simple question that demanded simple yes or no response ..but you keep beating around the bush... Wow... Unbelievable... Guy... Make headway and answer nah.. Let's put this to rest...

bloody car dealer undecided

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by captainking(m): 11:09pm On May 11
diportivo:

bloody car dealer undecided
The guy matter tire me...
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:31pm On May 11
legalwealth:

I've moved on long time ago but they revisited this thread because of https://www.nairaland.com/5132221/non-accidented-cars-vehicles-lets which I created last month solely for business but they came derailing it making references to this thread and the likes.

What you quoted up there was originally posted on the business thread yesterday but decided to post it here because its content is not a joke at all! !!

do not forget to inform the house how u were brandishing peoples private data upandan.

how did u get banned while working on your colourful posts on that thread?

care to share with the house?
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by LeJeun3: 11:43pm On May 11
legalwealth:

4 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by pacino26(m): 11:57pm On May 11
For the men who I call friends in Autos kindly sink in the memes below.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (41) (Reply)

Order For Tokunbo Diesel Generators And Spare Parts / Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV / Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.