₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,281,333 members, 5,001,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2019 at 06:59 AM

My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures - Autos (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures (20672 Views)

What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales / My Awful Experience With Kakakibuy / Dru23 Auto Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:18pm On May 29
legalwealth why?
how could u do this to us? I hope u know my intellectual properties are in that thread! how could u? how?

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:22pm On May 29
cry

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by dannybrasky(m): 10:24pm On May 29
cc legalwealth grin grin

Skyloloprince:
Firstly, I’m must say SORRY about the bad transaction between you and Calculux, however this is my honest view.
At this point I will like to talk about my experience with the same Calculux: sometime in October 2018, bought a 2009 Camry from him in Lagos I drove back to Port Harcourt and noticed an unusual sound I called him and complained about the car, believe me- he gave me the best customer service I ve ever had. He sent his driver from Lagos who came and picked the car back, the car was fixed and the same driver brought the car back to me, to my greatest dismay he continuously called to be sure the car was in good shape, I was surprised I could get such from a Nigerian, since then I ve had several other transactions with him and I can say he is a good business man.
So about your experience, once again sorry but I think manner of approach aswell matters. The way we approach situations determines the result we get.
Call me any day and time I will surely recommend Calculux.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Skyloloprince(m): 10:38pm On May 29
[quote author=woodrow post=78842188]

You obviously didn't read the whole thread..you are just a car dealer supporting another car dealer .i leave u to the op to do justice. He never disappoints

Let’s learn if we want,
I’m not a dealer, not supporting anyone.
I’m aswell stating my experience, also try to hear from the second party before you conclude.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Legalo: 11:40pm On May 29
Skyloloprince:
. Let’s learn if we want,
I’m not a dealer, not supporting anyone.
I’m aswell stating my experience, also try to hear from the second party before you conclude.

You are a cardealer, wise ones already know! !!
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by RobinHood147: 1:28am On May 30
I was heart broken too

obekediamondfuto:
legalwealth why?

how could u do this to us?
I hope u know my intellectual properties are in that thread!
how could u? how?

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by thebigkendo(m): 5:50am On May 30
Skyloloprince:
Firstly, I’m must say SORRY about the bad transaction between you and Calculux, however this is my honest view.
At this point I will like to talk about my experience with the same Calculux: sometime in October 2018, bought a 2009 Camry from him in Lagos I drove back to Port Harcourt and noticed an unusual sound I called him and complained about the car, believe me- he gave me the best customer service I ve ever had. He sent his driver from Lagos who came and picked the car back, the car was fixed and the same driver brought the car back to me, to my greatest dismay he continuously called to be sure the car was in good shape, I was surprised I could get such from a Nigerian, since then I ve had several other transactions with him and I can say he is a good business man.
So about your experience, once again sorry but I think manner of approach aswell matters. The way we approach situations determines the result we get.

Only the wise ones will understand

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Skyloloprince(m): 6:30am On May 30
thebigkendo:

So funny, never knew selling my personal cars on the platform makes me a car dealer....

Also ask your WISE SELF about that car dealer who only sells 4 cars in 9 years....... (the wise ones indeed)

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by TheCar: 6:33am On May 30
thebigkendo:

In Omo Oba's word BCD
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by thebigkendo(m): 6:39am On May 30
Skyloloprince:

So funny, never knew selling my personal cars on the platform makes me a car dealer....

Also ask your WISE SELF about that car dealer who only sells 4 cars in 9 years....... (the wise ones indeed)

My brother even me that has never sold any car.. I am a bloody cardealer.. If you know you know

As long as you have something positive to say about Calculuxs you are a cardealer to the "wise ones" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Skyloloprince(m): 6:43am On May 30
thebigkendo:

My brother even me that has never sold any car.. I am a bloody cardealer.. If you know you know

As long as you have something positive to say about Calculuxs you are a cardealer to the "wise ones" grin grin

���������
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by dannybrasky(m): 6:47am On May 30
You are a full blown bloody car dealer grin
Legalwealth come o I don catch another one here grin

Skyloloprince:

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Mayor555(m): 7:33am On May 30
Skyloloprince:

���������

Good morning sir, it seems to me you're not getting the gist.... let me help you.

over time, since the beginning of this saga, anyone, I mean anyone(you sell cars or not) who dares say any positive thing no matter how tiny about calculusx would be branded a bloody car dealer by legalwealth. That as been the tradition...

now that you gave a positive remark about calculu.s, it's only safe to let you know before Legalwealth gives you the robust reply....
they were only helping Legalwealth carry on the legacy..... I hope you understand now. if you don't, tell me I'll explain more.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by valarinz: 8:22am On May 30
RobinHood147:

I was shocked too, it appears Legalo / Legalwealth has top connection so

That's far from it
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by valarinz: 8:25am On May 30
Skyloloprince:

Sure.

If he was half as bad as legalwealth was trying to paint him then he would've been out of biz a long time ago. No dealer survives years with such bad biz tendencies

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:32am On May 30
[quote author=Skyloloprince post=78842702][/quote]

"if only u can understand with your hypocritical mind"
calculus boy, read from where you guys kept fabricating lies about me and blabbing hypocritically.

if only u know my personality, go to Ondo state and ask of adeshida family, I have been the only one selling e currencies from 2011 till date. other people have been afraid of buying and selling but because the God of AYO babalola is with me, I will continue to buy.

I am the pioneer of the PayPal exchange in Nigeria let alone being the owner of iJAM exchange that has been supporting the whole world with e currencies since 2011.

wise ones will understand but you will need to go for deliverance from your hypocritical brain to understand let alone leave calculus and let alone again repent.

all of you using the fictitious user names "nobody" and all of you who have ganged up against me, your days are numbered. if you know that u are more powerful than the God of AYO babalola say Amen ijn.

I had to help him respond to you. he is on vacation!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:37am On May 30
valarinz:

That's far from it

we all know how he managed to get it deleted!
the same way he got his Lexus
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:04am On May 30
obekediamondfuto:

calculus boy, read from where you guys kept fabricating lies about me and blabbing hypocritically.

if only u know my personality, go to Ondo state and ask of adeshida family, I have been the only one selling e currencies from 2011 till date. other people have been afraid of buying and selling but because the God of AYO babalola is with me, I will continue to buy.

I am the pioneer of the PayPal exchange in Nigeria let alone being the owner of iJAM exchange that has been supporting the whole world with e currencies since 2011.

wise ones will understand but you will need to go for deliverance from your hypocritical brain to understand let alone leave calculus and let alone again repent.

all of you using the fictitious user names "nobody" and all of you who have ganged up against me, your days are numbered. if you know that u are more powerful than the God of AYO babalola say Amen ijn.

Please add colour! !!

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Philadelphia: 10:18am On May 30
Good morning saimeritus
Sorry I had to quote you here but I need to talk with you please.
I have sent you a pm.
Please check and reply me with your mobile number.
It's urgently important.
Thank you.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:21am On May 30
GAZZUZZ:

Please add colour! !!
fixed boss
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:15pm On May 30
obekediamondfuto:

fixed boss

you are welcome on board.

4 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sauceEEP(m): 4:00pm On May 30
I still can't believe legalo's our thread is gone after celebrating a 100 page milestone.... undecided legalo come and spice up this one with your "brought forward" and "sifia pains" epistle....

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by diportivo: 5:40pm On May 30
Skyloloprince:

bloody car dealer undecided

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Skyloloprince(m): 6:52pm On May 30
obekediamondfuto:

You seem to have a problem with understanding English or check your dead brain.
I never insulted anyone but as well shared my experience only to have a poor goat like you respond. Proud thing.
You don’t have a name and I need not ask. If you know you know:
You bring your silly self here to brag about your faceless family. �.
I also checked your name on the internet it has no meaning.

Who asked for this useless information?
You did all that and your still here?
GROWTH must be far from you.

Proud beginner

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by thebigkendo(m): 8:30pm On May 30
Legalwealth we miss you, please post something now sad
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:35pm On May 30
legalwealth oh. please.... post oh
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:55pm On May 30
[quote author=Skyloloprince post=78869059][/quote]
bros calm down na
hahahahahahaha, u missed the thread....
u for Don vex tire if na like this oh...
this was the way he'd have responded to u...
no vex for me na grin grin
I'm only bringing forward,,,,, das all grin
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:03pm On May 30
[quote author=Skyloloprince post=78869059][/quote]
bros calm down na
no vex for me na grin grin
I'm only bringing forward,,,,, das all grin
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:04pm On May 30
Skyloloprince:

You seem to have a problem with understanding English or check your dead brain.
I never insulted anyone but as well shared my experience only to have a poor goat like you respond. Proud thing.
You don’t have a name and I need not ask. If you know you know:
You bring your silly self here to brag about your faceless family. �.
I also checked your name on the internet it has no meaning.

laisi calm down.... Its just a joke grin

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by timifakay(m): 9:20pm On May 30
Skyloloprince:

Shu shuperu
Warri Warri do
Someone cannot play with you
Is dat how you used to do
Do the do Awon eyan scooby doo
U dey here oya work

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Skyloloprince(m): 10:04pm On May 30
obekediamondfuto:

bros calm down na

no vex for me na
grin
grin

I'm only bringing forward ,,,,, das all grin

grin grin
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by TheCar: 10:49pm On May 30
Did legalwealth's wife stumbled on the other thread?

Did someone that know Car Consultant show someone from the Adesida family the other thread?

Abi legalwealth has now metamorphose into legalo and chop small sense?

How come a thread that makes legalwealth happy, where he catches fun suddenly disappeared.

Did the mod that delete the thread knows legalwealth is a 'PRINCE' from Ondo kingdom?

I am sure the mod didn't have a mobile phone, he or she would have received a royal phone call from Omo Oba to restore the thread where only the Prince catch fun.

Oya Legalo, please allow legalwealth to sign in to comment on this thread.

Thebigkendo don miss his multiple colour reply. We can see that legalwealth was online some minutes ago.

Omo Oba don't be shy, a prince need to be bold abi madam don put you under surveillance?

Oya, Prince Adesida, come out and address us oooo.

"*****************************

How much is the C-Caution you're selling?

Where can we buy it?

Is it still available or you're out of stock?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply)

Order For Tokunbo Diesel Generators And Spare Parts / Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV / Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.