₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,160,614 members, 4,707,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 January 2019 at 06:50 AM

My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures (5366 Views)

What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales / My Awful Experience With Kakakibuy / Dru23 Auto Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by diportivo: 10:28am On Jan 10
thebigkendo:
This thread will soon disappear.. I said it first grin grin

did they caught u?

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Inception(m): 10:30am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

I can see that you have been paid and tipped to defend him at the detriment of your reputation without knowing hence lost your sense of reasoning.

I pity those that still patronize you after seeing your nonsense post here; I was already sensing you knew something about the lemon car with the way you were responding on the alternative thread.

Bro,
You need to be logical and rational about this.
Your major grouse here is that the gearbox failed when travelling interstate.
Did it fail during testdrive? No.
You bought the car, as is. You agreed on the price. you saw all the dents and scratches. you still went ahead and bought the car.
You realized the gearbox repair was not done here in Nigeria, but was done sometime in 2014 (by the Mexicans grin) .
If you ever take this legally, i am afraid your chance of winning is quite bleak

The only grouse i have with the dealer here is him renegading of the 1.1 million Naira payment and shorting it by 50k. If not i dare say that he tried. It is very very rare for dealers do do this like this.

If it was things like Custom papers, Hidden accidents etc that was not done in full disclosure that you are bitter about, then it would be a different matter. But then , due diligence also comes into play also.

My advise. Take this as a man and move on emotionally. Because Logically, you messed up.

5 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 10:31am On Jan 10
Readonee35L:

Car was bought as is.
Transmission was repaired 3 years before the dealer purchased the vehicle. (Not dealers fault or business anymore)

He sold the car to you below market price. As long as it passes the inspection . even if he bought it for $500 . so stop screaming $1600 here.

The car developed issues . but you didnt do the right thing, You spent hundreds of thousands repairing what could have been replaced and ended in happiness . Now do you want pity for being penny foolish?
Who repairs the transmissions of a modern toyota/Lexus and experts reliability?

You call a man dubious and cunning but he took his time to sell the vehicle and send you 1.50m without you chasing him around with police.

Now money dn reach your hand you they show yourself grin ..

I don't have any of you to blame but with the way things turned out . its not the dealers fault or yours that the car developed issues.
The best you could have done is To talk and come To a mutual agreement with him. Count your losses and move on.

The car had another accident in 2017 which could have affected the repaired and not replaced gear. Think about that also which I know the dealer will also know what that portraits not even the title that came with it.

Let's call a spade a spade, he should have replaced the gear before putting it out for 3.7M then knowing fully well what he bought.

The car is not full option 2007 oga and the 2.8M is not below market price. Do think very well before you just talk buroda ole bi awon elegbe e! !!

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Rextizzle(m): 10:33am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

I've learnt that over the time for majority of car dealers and mechanics in Nigeria especially on nairaland are rogues, scammers, thieves, rippers etc.
Since the accusation days of the ripper inspired autos that was when I gave up on these guys.

They are either cheats or rippers, I will rather buy my car myself than give a dishonest vagabond that will rip me off, most dealings I have had with Nigerians turns out bad, it's either we quarrel or likely throw insults, one thing I hate in my life is dishonesty, since then I rather go buy myself, I don't have time for stupid people.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 10:39am On Jan 10
Rextizzle:
Since the accusation days of the ripper inspired autos that was when I gave up on these guys.

They are either cheats or rippers, I will rather buy my car myself than give a dishonest vagabond that will rip me off, most dealings I have had with Nigerians turns out bad, it's either we quarrel or likely throw insults, one thing I hate in my life is dishonesty, since then I rather go buy myself, I don't have time for stupid people.

That is the plain truth! !!

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by jodecibmw: 10:40am On Jan 10
Op sorry for the experience, even though you're being hit by "it's your fault, you should have carried out due diligence ish". I still maintain that to be a successful business man, one has to possess, uphold and maintain honesty, integrity, trust and quality customer service/relations, anything other than these shows fraudulent personality and dubious intentions.
Without trust humanity is finished, one cannot even stand by his word, it usually takes but one bad deal to destroy an empire or business and to regain such trust is almost impossible. Once people start car salesmanship they try to start well, when they begin to grow in patronage they usually get arrogant and dis-respectful.
A good person would have disclosed the true problems with the car to the intending buyer and allow them to make their decisions. Anyway it's because of these unscrupulous sellers that we need people like CarguideNG etc to help us to know the facts/history of such cars and also a good and reliable auto-technician to inspect prior to purchase.
In all thanks for sharing for others to be informed that all that glitters is not gold and that dealers no matter their level could be evil.
Just remembered one phrase right now.. this table you're shaking is unshakable.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
If I intend to purchase a car like say from gazzuzz, kingreign & co and I can't trust them by still having to carryout due diligence before buying just so to avoid buying a lemon then I'll know that there is a major problem..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by thebigkendo(m): 10:41am On Jan 10
All of you saying transmission repair was done in the obodo oyibo..

Does this looks like a transmission Job done in the obodo oyibo? Transmission job done in the obodo appeared in the carfax report, so most probably done at a reputable repair shop.

DROPS MIX
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by MotorGuru: 10:41am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

The car had another accident in 2017 which could have affected the repaired and not replaced gear. Think about that also which I know the dealer will also know what that portraits not even the title that came with it.

Let's call a spade a spade, he should have replaced the gear before putting it out for 3.7M then knowing fully well what he bought.

The car is not full option 2007 oga and the 2.8M is not below market price. Do think very well before you just talk buroda! !!

And how do you know this for sure?
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by MotorGuru: 10:43am On Jan 10
thebigkendo:

Does this looks like a transmission Job done in the obodo oyibo? Transmission job done in the obodo appeared in the carfax report, so most probably done at a reputable repair shop.

DROPS MIX

You never see something.
You think it is only in Nigeria people cut corners?

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 10:44am On Jan 10
MotorGuru:

And how do you know this for sure?

Ask google or your so-called GAZZUZZ if only that he has collected will allow him to say the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by diportivo: 10:44am On Jan 10
Readonee35L:

Car was bought as is.
Transmission was repaired 3 years before the dealer purchased the vehicle. (Not dealers fault or business anymore)

He sold the car to you below market price. As long as it passes the inspection . even if he bought it for $500 . so stop screaming $1600 here.

The car developed issues . but you didnt do the right thing, You spent hundreds of thousands repairing what could have been replaced and ended in happiness. If you had replace the transmission for 300k and car is fine. You might split the bills and even minus 150 from his Remaining payment if he agrees to help . but you spent the money on dust and you want to be applauded? Now you want pity for being penny foolish?

Who repairs the transmissions of a modern toyota/Lexus and experts reliability?

You call a man dubious and cunning but he took his time to sell the vehicle and send you 1.50m without you chasing him around with police.

Now money dn reach your hand you they show yourself grin ..

I don't have any of you to blame but with the way things turned out . its not the dealers fault or yours that the car developed issues.
The best you could have done is To talk and come To a mutual agreement with him. Count your losses and move on.

boss

you will soon be accused of collecting money to support one party over the other grin

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by diportivo: 10:45am On Jan 10
thebigkendo:

DROPS MIC

u don't know who the Mexicans are

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 10:46am On Jan 10
thebigkendo:

DROPS MIX

Hmm! !!

Could be they have also worked on it here in Nigeria Oooo with the help of GAZZUZZ aside the one that VIN report noted done in 2014! !!

I was suspecting the way he was responding in the alternative thread; it was like he knew something about this car.
His contribution here on this thread could be used as evidence. I quote him below:

GAZZUZZ:

you were looking for a cheap car, you didn't have all the cash, you went with a technician to test the car he passed it off as ok. The repairs according to you were not done here in nigeria, you repaired the car without the consent of the seller. How does it become the fault of the seller?

A car dealer with over 100 vehicles do you think he has the time to drive test every one of them?

The dealer was fair to you.

Personally I think you were so much in a hurry to ditch the car and buy another.

[b]A lucky individual has now Bought same car, replaced the transmission and will live happily ever after.

When you want to buy a car, go with complete money. The Car dealer Does not run a charity organisation.

My personal view.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Readonee35L(m): 10:49am On Jan 10
angry
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Readonee35L(m): 10:50am On Jan 10
diportivo:

boss

you will soon be accused of collecting money to support one party over the other grin
It's well my brother.
Common sense is knowing when things should be repaired or replaced to give peace of mind.
Not even this modern toyota transmissions which are very troublesome once they develop issues .
There are many engines and transmission people remove . not because the can't be repaired but for the sake of long term durability and peace of mind.
Nobody wants a car that would keep you stranded in the night or while travelling.
The 400k he said he spent is same as spending nothing at all.

As for depositing 1.5 and getting 1.050 refund
You can't get the same money you paid back for a vehicle as long as you keep insisting on returning it.
If he valued his money and the car he bought for him self. He'd have kept it ..

Just like Gazzuzz accord , he has spent more money restoring it than buying a toks. But one thing is certain , it will serve him longer than many toks because he has paid his dues on the vehicle

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by luxy44: 10:50am On Jan 10
GAZZUZZ:

you were looking for a cheap car, you didn't have all the cash, you went with a technician to test the car he passed it off as ok. The repairs according to you were not done here in nigeria, you repaired the car without the consent of the seller. How does it become the fault of the seller?

A car dealer with over 100 vehicles do you think he has the time to drive test every one of them?

The dealer was fair to you.

Personally I think you were so much in a hurry to ditch the car and buy another.

A lucky individual has now Bought same car, replaced the transmission and will live happily ever after.

When you want to buy a car, go with complete money. The Car dealer Does not run a charity organisation.

My personal view.

Gazzuzz in 2019 will be fire!!! Lol...

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by luxy44: 10:54am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

Oga!

Don't come here to be sentimental because of the business you are getting from him; it will hurt your reputation directly and indirectly.

The car in question being an ordinary 2007 es350 is not cheap for 2.8M but such lemon car should even not be put for sale for 3.7M let alone the 2.8M. It should be say 2M and please its like you skipped the screenshot showing where I wanted to pay outrightly from the over 3.3M that was in my personal account which you can see in the screenshot below.

The said lucky buyer has bought nothing but an agbana car that will show forth in no time. Did you even think that I wanted to buy that clean title one at Egbeda with paper that I waited for over 4 hours for in Egbeda to see and pick for say 3.4M the next day only for them to come that they just used it to have accident in Lagos. That one being 2008 full option was bought on copart for 4350$ unlike this so called lemon one bought on the same copart 1600$ for yet the seller fears God putting it for 3.4M.

I had to take the money from my business account while the previous one was kind of from my personal account; not that I didn't have money to pay outright but considered lots of things being urgent need as a result customs issue on my other car that was not planned for. For your information, had it been the car the give issue, I would have credited him with the 1.3M ending of December.

See the so-called mechanic that people are recommending that I should have used. I'm pretty sure mechanic like you could easily collude with car dealers to rip people off their hard earned money for personal gains. SMH! !!

When opinion differs , abuse is sure! Gazzuzz should have a taste of it too. I'm waiting for his followers. Buh bro, Gazzuzz just told the truth. I'm not his fan here!
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:56am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

Hmm! !!

Could be they have also worked on it here in Nigeria Oooo with the help of GAZZUZZ aside the one that VIN report noted done in 2014! !!

I was suspecting the way he was responding in the alternative thread; it was like he knew something about this car.
His contribution here on this thread could be used as evidence. I quote him below:

you are mad! I repeat you are mad. Idiot! How dare you defame my character! I could sue you for this.

You were looking for a charity car and you found one and you want to drag my name thru the mud?

Next time if you want to buy a car for N1 go to the market with N1 not 70kobo. There is no free food out there. Car dealerships are not charity organisations.

Be warned! You drag my name thru the mud 1 more time and I swear I will take it personally.

6 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 10:59am On Jan 10
Readonee35L:

It's well my brother.
Common sense is knowing when things should be repaired or replaced to give peace of mind.
Not even this modern toyota transmissions which are very troublesome once they develop issues .
There are many engines and transmission people remove . not because the can't be repaired but for the sake of long term durability and peace of mind.
Nobody wants a car that would keep you stranded in the nihht or while travelling.

If you followed the alternative thread and as well think about it, you will see that I decided to take up the dismantling
so as to for sure ascertain if the gear has been earlier worked on or not. After that was discovered, I decided to repair it
based on what the mechanic said that only the converter and pump needed to be changed.

I decided to repair it and drive it back to him since it has been confirmed a lemon car; he was not even feeling concerned a pinch regarding the whole issue. But we started the issue proper when I drove the car to his lot.

Dismantling and repairing it have its good part because I was able to detect the issue. If I had taken it to him in the first instance for repair,
I won't know what I knew and mechanics like GAZZUZZ could have been bribed or tipped to cover up that part.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 11:00am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

I can see that you have been paid and tipped to defend him at the detriment of your reputation without knowing hence lost your sense of reasoning.

I pity those that still patronize you after seeing your nonsense post here; I was already sensing you knew something about the lemon car with the way you were responding on the alternative thread.
You see ? Sentiment! Gazzuzz and calculusx are multi- millionaires many times over. Who wan pay who ?

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 11:01am On Jan 10
antagonist:

I advise you to stop quoting that person you are quoting, look closer at him and his old posts and you would notice his true identity. he was sent here to do what he's doing so just free him
Perhaps I was sent? Perhaps I wasn’t ? But look @ all I’ve said, weigh it objectively, it’s facts only.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 11:01am On Jan 10
sabaka:

You see ? Sentiment! Gazzuzz and calculusx are multi- millionaires many times over. Who wan pay who ?

Messenger boy! Please keep shut because you are not making any sense from all what are coming from your daft and rotten brain.

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 11:04am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

Oga!

Don't come here to be sentimental because of the business you are getting from him; it will hurt your reputation directly and indirectly.

The car in question being an ordinary 2007 es350 is not cheap for 2.8M but such lemon car should even not be put for sale for 3.7M let alone the 2.8M. It should be say 2M and please its like you skipped the screenshot showing where I wanted to pay outrightly from the over 3.3M that was in my personal account which you can see in the screenshot below.

The said lucky buyer has bought nothing but an agbana car that will show forth in no time. Did you even think that I wanted to buy that clean title one at Egbeda with paper that I waited for over 4 hours for in Egbeda to see and pick for say 3.4M the next day only for them to come that they just used it to have accident in Lagos. That one being 2008 full option was bought on copart for 4350$ unlike this so called lemon one bought on the same copart 1600$ for yet the seller fears God putting it for 3.4M.

I had to take the money from my business account while the previous one was kind of from my personal account; not that I didn't have money to pay outright but considered lots of things being urgent need as a result customs issue on my other car that was not planned for. For your information, had it been the car the give issue, I would have credited him with the 1.3M ending of December.

See the so-called mechanic that people are recommending that I should have used. I'm pretty sure mechanic like you could easily collude with car dealers to rip people off their hard earned money for personal gains. SMH! !!
You can be rest assured dat if u had paid for a comprehensive gazzuzz inspection , he would have detected all faults and told u , no matter d oyibo wey fix am. Mr legalwealth, I AM TELLING YOU FOR SURE THAT EVEN IF GAZZUZZ DIDNT NOTICE THE BAD TRANSMISION FOR ANY REASON, AND IT LATER GOT BAD, HE WILL REPLACE IT FOR YOU FREE OF CHARGE. run from sentiment sir.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 11:04am On Jan 10
GAZZUZZ:

you are mad! I repeat you are mad. Idiot! How dare you defame my character! I could sue you for this.

You were looking for a charity car and you found one and you want to drag my name thru the mud?

Next time if you want to buy a car for N1 go to the market with N1 not 70kobo. There is no free food out there. Car dealerships are not charity organisations.

Be warned! You drag my name thru the mud 1 more time and I swear I will take it personally.

SMH! !! You are the mad fellow that will soon be on the street.

When anyone that thinks properly will know that I'm right to great extent. Na only you get lawyer? #Radarada

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by antagonist: 11:05am On Jan 10
You see what I said? multimillionaires like inspired who are saints? any way I've seen the future and before this year runs out things will change in this place.
The roman empire once ruled ove the whole world, where are they today?
The folly of saying "too big to fail" is that those who say it truly believe it
any critical thinker already knows who you actually are, there's no long story there
calculusx, change your ways, that's all me I want to say again

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by MobilityExpress: 11:06am On Jan 10
Lol, I quoted the wrong person before grin

Rextizzle:
That's why I hardly trust any guy here, if I want to buy a car I will go to any nearby car showroom or go to Cotonou myself.

Like I said before, the Nigerian car industry is not all white and black, there are many grey areas, but bro please don't even go there with this Cotonou matter. Cotonou auto industry is worse off than ours. Is it not the same Cotonou that stolen cars in Nigeria and other WA states are taken to, rebranded and resold as tokunbo? Is it not the same Cotonou that is the number one home to accidented cars in West Africa, or the same Cotonou that cars are being flied up and down without valid custom papers? As far as Cotonou is concerned, Nigeria is still a learner. That's not to say all cars in Cotonou are bad or all Cotonou dealers are crooks or Cotonou is a bad place, but I'm just saying that Cotonou is not perfect too and has a lot of flaws. In fact, you have to be more careful buying from Cotonou than buying in Nigeria. As in, in Nigeria, your 2 eyes must be open but in Cotonou it's 4 eyes. And back to Nigeria, like I like before, the Nigerian car industry has its flaws and the system is far from perfect. Even buying a brand new car from big distributors dealerships has its own risks, even though the car is brand new and faultless. What do you get after purchase? Receipt, delivery note and To-whom-it -may-concern letterhead. That's because these accredited dealerships have an "understanding" with customs. But the truth is, do you think they paid full duty on all the 5000 brand new cars sitting in their warehouses? I think not. But they have an "understanding" and with that understanding the buyer is covered until the day there is a fallout between that dealership and customs, then the understanding has K-leg. Then that's when a buyer driving a brand new car that was fully paid for will be held up by customs, but at that point the buyer is still confident of his documents till he finds out from customs that his brand 2018 Toyota Prado has only 1.5m duty on it and will be seized, that the To-whom-it-may-concern cover is no longer valid. That's when his eyes will open to the mess in the industry. But then again, the matter will be resolved by the dealership and a new "understanding" is reached, then buyer takes his car and the system continues. So it's not entirely the Nigerian car dealers at fault. It's the way the system on ground is. However, regardless of this, if any buyer takes necessary precautions, you will be fine because the system is improving. Before do people even know about VIN checks? But now, many people are aware and taking advantage of it to make informed decisions etc. So this is part of improvement.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Readonee35L(m): 11:06am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

If you followed the alternative thread and as well think about it, you will see that I decided to take up the dismantling
so as to for sure ascertain if the gear has been earlier worked on or not. After that was discovered, I decided to repair it
based on what the mechanic said that only the converter and pump needed to be changed.

I decided to repair it and drive it back to him since it has been confirmed a lemon car; he was not even feeling concerned a pinch regarding the whole issue. But we started the issue proper when I drove the car to his lot.

Dismantling and repairing it have its good part because I was able to detect the issue. If I had taken it to him in the first instance for repair,
I won't know what I knew and mechanics like GAZZUZZ could have been bribed or tipped to cover up that part.
Now that you know what you knew.
How has it benefit you?

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by antagonist: 11:07am On Jan 10
GAZZUZZ:

now I can truly say that you are mad.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 11:07am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

Lol!

I concur if you say so but as a Christian and I was advised to give him time for he might be broke or something else involved , I concurred.

Above all, I've learnt my lessons never to trust any car dealer.
Who is broke ? Calculusx ? U are a joker

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 11:08am On Jan 10
Readonee35L:

Now that you know what you knew.
How has it benefit you?

You can ask google oga ade! !!

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 11:10am On Jan 10
sabaka:

Who is broke ? Calculusx ? U are a joker

Only time will tell but if you want quick answer to your question, go to google and key in your question.

Thank me later... Se o lo go ni! !!

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:10am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

Hmm! !!

Guy, keep quiet. We dey console you for your loss, you dey talk rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Help! My Navigation Touch Screen Stops Working / Sold!!!! Registered Nissan Xterra 2000, DVD,bleutooth, N750(nothing To Fix) / Tokunbo Clean Title 2005 Volkswagen Golf 5 coupe.sport Edition Gti: N2.999m

Viewing this topic: fuckboys, haryourdayG(m), elshanAutos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 235
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.