₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,281,342 members, 5,001,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2019 at 07:15 AM

My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures - Autos (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures (20676 Views)

What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales / My Awful Experience With Kakakibuy / Dru23 Auto Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by woodrow(m): 11:03pm On May 30
TheCar:
Did legalwealth's wife stumbled on the other thread?

Did someone that know Car Consultant show someone from the Adesida family the other thread?

Abi legalwealth has now metamorphose into legalo and chop small sense?

How come a thread that makes legalwealth happy, where he catches fun suddenly disappeared.

Did the mod that delete the thread knows legalwealth is a 'PRINCE' from Ondo kingdom?

I am sure the mod didn't have a mobile phone, he or she would have received a royal phone call from Omo Oba to restore the thread where only the Prince catch fun.

Oya Legalo, please allow legalwealth to sign in to comment on this thread.

Thebigkendo don miss his multiple colour reply. We can see that legalwealth was online some minutes ago.

Omo Oba don't be shy, a prince need to be bold abi madam don put you under surveillance?

Oya, Prince Adesida, come out and address us oooo.

"*****************************

How much is the C-Caution you're selling?

Where can we buy it?

Is it still available or you're out of stock?

This thread is for higher purchase gone wrong not for purchase of c caution.if you want to higher purchase c caution,kindly contact the CEO of ijam autos..thank you
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by thebigkendo(m): 5:52am On May 31
TheCar:
Did Legalwealth's wife stumbled on the other thread?

Did someone that know Car Consultant show someone from the Adesida family the other thread?

Abi legalwealth has now metamorphose into legalo and chop small sense?

How come a thread that makes legalwealth happy, where he catches fun suddenly disappeared.

Did the mod that delete the thread knows legalwealth is a 'PRINCE' from Ondo kingdom?

I am sure the mod didn't have a mobile phone, he or she would have received a royal phone call from Omo Oba to restore the thread where only the Prince catch fun.

Oya Legalo, please allow legalwealth to sign in to comment on this thread.

Thbigkendo don miss his multiple colour reply. We can see that legalwealth was online some minutes ago.

Omo Oba don't be shy, a prince need to be bold abi madam don put you under surveillance?

Oya, Prince Adesida, come out and address us oooo.

"*****************************

How much is the C-Caution you're selling?

Where can we buy it?

Is it still available or you're out of stock?

& i begged him not to show madam oga oh angry angry
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Legalo: 7:19am On May 31
I see my comment did not go down well with the powers that be angry
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:55pm On May 31
Legalo:
I see my comment did not go down well with the powers that be angry

na xo

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by LeJeun3: 9:24pm On May 31

So The Thread was deleted?! Why na?!

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by TheCar: 8:15am On Jun 01
Elder thebigkendo, the Council of Elders are seriously concerned with the welfare and state of mental health of legalwealth.

He has gone cold since the thread that makes him happy disappeared.

Please arrange delegates or lead a team of delegates to legal.wealth office to check up on him and his wellbeing.

A thread he find funny is no more and Omo Oba is yet to reply or comment on any other thread on NL.

Although we observed his moniker doing secret surveillance but have refused to talk.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:42am On Jun 01
TheCar:
Elder thebigkendo, the Council of Elders are seriously concerned with the welfare and state of mental health of legalwealth.

Please arrange delegates or lead a team of delegates to legal.wealth office to check up on him and his wellbeing.

A thread he find funny is no more and Omo Oba is yet to reply or comment on any other thread on NL.

Although we observed his moniker doing secret surveillance but have refused to talk.

So I'm thinking it has to do with this:
calcu.lu.sx:

Me, mumu!!! I'm coming to your office tomorrow. Tell me this to my face and see my next line of action. This is the height of provocation I will ever take from you. I've been too quiet on your case.
For other issues raised, you will be enlightened as usual. Wait for me tomorrow

whatcha think?
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by TheCar: 11:50am On Jun 01
obekediamondfuto:

So I'm thinking it has to do with this:

whatcha think?

legalwealth isn't that bold (Infact, HE HIS NOT BOLD). He seem like those type of people who get mouth behind a keyboard.

From his utterance on the Lexus issue, you would have noticed.

He can't go and face calcu for his plate number, sorry intellectual property and can't call the man for explanation on why 50k is short. He rather choose to start a bad PR campaign against someone that's already been fair to you in a dealing.

He went ahead opening thread against thread because he his not MAN ENOUGH to face someone he begged for a car he can't afford to buy but want to ride.

People that try talking sense into him or guide him on how to resolve this amicably either get called on the phone with threat or get insulted on the thread or labelled a BCD.

His act shows someone who is childish, not mature, and insecure entity with inferior complex mindset

I do not support calcul.usx but he has handle the case well.

He collect the Lexus, repair the transmission issue, sold the vehicle, refund legalwealth before legalwealth start opening this rubbish thread.

Instead of legalwealth to learn from his experience, his insecure nature keep pushing him away from reality.

If calcul.usx had refunded him after he opened those thread, he would have get enough support and that man business would have end on NL but the man had refunded you before he start his bad PR campaign against him.

We were actually supporting him from his initial post complaining about transmission issue on a new car he bought from a car dealer on Nairaland, if he had listened, he would be enjoying his lexus now and him and calcul.usx would have shared repair cost but dog wan go lost, no go listen to the hunter whistle.

So please, as a BCD, we need to check on legalwealth to see and confirm that he his okay.

Since that thread disappeared, he hasn't said a word on NL, no multi colour "senseless" reply. That thread makes him happy, let encourage him to find happiness in something else.

We need to care about his mental health.

7 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by dannybrasky(m): 12:13pm On Jun 01
TheCar:

We were actually supporting him from his initial post complaining about transmission issue on a new car he bought from a car dealer on Nairaland, if he had listened, he would be enjoying his lexus now and him and calcul.usx would have shared repair cost but dog wan go lost, no go listen to the hunter whistle.

So please, as a BCD, we need to check on legalwealth to see and confirm that he his okay.

Since that thread disappeared, he hasn't said a word on NL, no multi colour "senseless" reply. That thread makes him happy, let encourage him to find happiness in something else.

We need to care about his mental health.

Gbam!! He played himself,he wouldn't listen or take advise. How much does it take to change a es350 transmission? 350k to 400k. Share the lose with calc,change your trans and enjoy your lexus.

What if he bought the car from copart? I guess he would ship it back to yankee and ask for a refund grin

He truly lack sense grin

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:47pm On Jun 01
dannybrasky:

Gbam!! He played himself,he wouldn't listen or take advise. How much does it take to change a es350 transmission? 350k to 400k. Share the lose with calc,change your trans and enjoy your lexus.

What if he bought the car from copart? I guess he would ship it back to yankee and ask for a refund grin

He truly lack sense grin

ahhhh that's like 10 different threads on NAIRALAND...

one to seek opinion, then the remaining 9 to try and destroy their rating!

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by thebigkendo(m): 8:41pm On Jun 01
TheCar:
Elder thebgkendo, the Council of Elders are seriously concerned with the welfare and state of mental health of legalwealth.

Maybe e don chop another ban
Maybe Madam oga instructed him to not post on NL for some time

NB: The mod weh do legalo(the real one) this kind thing enh..
All his multicoloured "You are welcome onboard".. Disappeared from all the different threads he posted on grin
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01
thebigkendo:

All his multicoloured "You are welcome onboard".. Disappeared from all the different threads he posted on grin

Rule 18 was broken.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by thebigkendo(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01
GAZZUZZ:

Rule 18 was broken.

Mod should have left one "copy" for us now.. For future referance

I suspect oga calculator has a hand in what ever happened to legalo on nairaland grin grin

Abeg somebody should mention that legalo's supporter that announced his last 10 days ban, so we can know how long this ban is

Modified
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01
thebigkendo:

Mod should have left one "copy" for us now.. For future referance

grin grin grin

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by dannybrasky(m): 9:08pm On Jun 01
I have spoken to all the moderators and they are just laughing at all of you! What you don't know is I can influence banning you guys on this forum grin

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01
dannybrasky:
I have spoken to all the moderators and they are just laughing at all of you! What you don't know is I can influence banning you guys on this forum grin

only the wise ones will understand grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by TheCar: 10:30pm On Jun 01
thebigkendo:

Did the impostor (legalo) also chop ban?

At least if the real legalwealth isn't around to give us multi-coloured "senseless" reply, his impostor legalo should raise to the occasion in the absence of legalwealth.

Just saying sha

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:45pm On Jun 02
he is enjoying all our displays and catching fun while @ it... mods did not try for him sha, the only fun-filled experience someone was having, they just took it away from him.

I highly suspect that the mathematician has a hand in this...

cc antagonist - please when are we supposed to expect our prince?

omo if na truly ban, just get ready .... omooba is opening another vendetta thread for the mods....

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:53pm On Jun 02
dannybrasky:

what of the legal and security team?
how can someone have a functioning legal and security team and be afraid of customs?

I tell u that I know men wey be men that don't know where their vehicle particulars are! people that drive from Lagos to owerri on a steady without showing anybody any paper!

then someone will come here and be bragging about legal and security team!

from where I'm seating I think I understand what went down.... the mathematician has influenced everything even the voluntary silencing of the prince but it went down with a lot of "yes sir" and soft, kind words from a prince abi princess.

truth of the matter is mods were actually enjoying our displays and catching fun all through that episode until that lecturer decided to steal the attention as usual! that was when they were forced to interrupt our displays.

anyways they are welcome on board

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by dannybrasky(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02
You forgot his 700 WhatsApp followers grin

obekediamondfuto:

what of the legal and security team?
how can someone have a functioning legal and security team and be afraid of customs?

I tell u that I know men wey be men that don't know where their vehicle particulars are! people that drive from Lagos to owerri on a steady without showing anybody any paper!

then someone will come here and be bragging about legal and security team!

from where I'm seating I think I understand what went down.... the mathematician has influenced everything even the voluntary silencing of the prince but it went down with a lot of "yes sir" and soft, kind words from a prince abi princess.

truth of the matter is mods were actually enjoying our displays and catching fun all through that episode until that lecturer decided to steal the attention as usual! that was when they were forced to interrupt our displays.

anyways they are welcome on board

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02
dannybrasky:
You forgot his 700 WhatsApp followers grin

grin

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by dannybrasky(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02
I think he has been BANNED! Legalwealth will never go this long without a response. Something is wrong.

We need to appease the mods that matter.

Mods abeg oh.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by thebigkendo(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02
Maybe omo-oba is just "scarcing" himself, so as to create value grin grin grin

Legalwealth its have do.. We already value you.. Please say something

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:18pm On Jun 02
thebigkendo:
Maybe omo-oba is just "scarcing" himself, so as to create value grin grin grin

Legalwealth its have do.. We already value you.. Please say something

Post Whatsapp status.
Screenshot it.
Repost on Facebook.

This Omo Oba sef.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by dannybrasky(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02
grin grin grin
HeavenlyBang:

Post Whatsapp status.
Screenshot it.
Repost on Facebook.

This Omo Oba sef.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:48pm On Jun 02
HeavenlyBang:

Post Whatsapp status. Screenshot it. Repost on Facebook.
This Omo Oba sef.
wise one, u understand it all.

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 10:47pm On Jun 12
Quotation for IJAM Autos website/platform was received on 26/03/2019 but we concluded the company gets started early April after weighing options that were available.

The project is said to take say 3 months; be rest assured that it will be fully ready next month although it is like 70% ready at the moment. #KeepYourFingersCrossed

1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by dannybrasky(m): 11:21pm On Jun 12
Legalwealth is back! Yippy!

Cc

GAZZUZZ
Obekediamondfuto
Diportivo
Thebigkendo
Mayor555
Heavenlybang
Timifakay
Sauceeep
Valarinz
BCD!!!

CLASS BACK AT SESSION,CHAMPIONS LEAGUE DON START,LETS PLAY BALL grin

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Mayor555(m): 11:34pm On Jun 12
Osheeeee, gather here people.... Our fun rekindled
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by dannybrasky(m): 11:39pm On Jun 12
Welcome back legalwealth! We really missed you. How was your vacation? U go don put on small weight by now.
CEO ijam baba grin
Alias only the wise ones will understand grin grin grin

legalwealth:
Quotation for IJAM Autos website/platform was received on 26/03/2019 but we concluded the company gets started early April after weighing options that were available.

The project is said to take say 3 months; be rest assured that it will be fully ready next month although it is like 70% ready at the moment. #KeepYourFingersCrossed

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by timifakay(m): 3:51am On Jun 13
dannybrasky:
Legalwealth is back! Yippy!

Cc

GAZZUZZ
Obekediamondfuto
Diportivo
Thebigkendo
Mayor555
Heavenlybang
Sauceeep
Valarinz
BCD!!!

CLASS BACK AT SESSION,CHAMPIONS LEAGUE DON START,LETS PLAY BALL grin

You no try oh. My name no dey...

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (41) (Reply)

Order For Tokunbo Diesel Generators And Spare Parts / Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV / Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.