₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,281,335 members, 5,001,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2019 at 07:03 AM

My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures - Autos (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures (20674 Views)

What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales / My Awful Experience With Kakakibuy / Dru23 Auto Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by dannybrasky(m): 3:53am On Jun 13
Baba agba,apologies sire,corrected and updated with immediate effect grin As we never play ball in a long time,one can be forgetful smiley

timifakay:

You no try oh. My name no dey...

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by diportivo: 4:11am On Jun 13
you are welcome on board!!
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by thebigkendo(m): 4:36am On Jun 13
legalwealth:
Quotation for IJAM Autos website/platform was received on 26/03/2019 but we concluded the company gets started early April after weighing options that were available.

The project is said to take say 3 months; be rest assured that it will be fully ready next month although it is like 70% ready at the moment. #KeepYourFingersCrossed

You are welcome back on board grin grin

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:50am On Jun 13
dannybrasky:
Legalwealth is back! Yippy!
Cc
GAZZUZZ Obekediamondfuto Diportivo Thebigkendo Mayor555 Heavenlybang Timifakay Sauceeep Valarinz BCD!!!

CLASS BACK AT SESSION,CHAMPIONS LEAGUE DON START,LETS PLAY BALL grin

confirma ....
legalo is back on board.....
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:56am On Jun 13
modified to make sure baba doesn't run away again

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Legalo: 5:51am On Jun 13
Kindly stop mentioning my profile name.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by weyreypey: 5:56am On Jun 13
Legalo:
Back from your ban. If you ever try to impersonate me ever again in your life... I will personally place heavy curses upon your life.... Your children and grandchildren... Fraudulent impersonator ole jatijati atoole alailojuti eni radarada ...
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by thebigkendo(m): 6:20am On Jun 13
Ekiti man too is back

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:48am On Jun 13
thebigkendo:
Ekiti man too is back

I don tire, guy. Who did Cartalk offend to deserve all this? undecided
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:38am On Jun 13
Legalo:

which of them?
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:40am On Jun 13
HeavenlyBang:

I don tire, guy. Who did Cartalk offend to deserve all this? undecided
offenses plenty, who did legalwealth and legalo offend?

the way dem dey chop ban anyhow ehn, it's like a special MOD has been created for them....

grin

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 7:41am On Jun 13
For those that can remember some days ago that calculusx said that he would come and beat me in my office when I challenged him on his thread, and I as well told him to publicly give us update regarding the plate number of the car which he has been avoiding and refused to say anything about till date.

See the content of the screenshot below; he didn't come of which I went to office as early as 8 a.m despite I don't use to go office on that day waiting for him only for me to see two of his boys around 9 a.m.

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:41am On Jun 13
legalwealth come back to ur thread...
you are welcome on board here
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by weyreypey: 7:43am On Jun 13
obekediamondfuto:
legalwealth come back to ur thread...

you are welcome on board here
You like provoking somborry
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:43am On Jun 13
legalwealth:
For those that can remember some days ago that calculusx said that he would come and beat me in my office when I challenged him on his thread, and I as well told him to publicly give us update regarding the plate number of the car which he has been avoiding and refused to say anything about till date.

See the content of the screenshot below; he didn't come of which I went to office as early as 8 a.m despite I don't use to go office on that day waiting for him only for me to see two of his boys around 9 a.m.

SMH, apologizing?

to who?
you?

4 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:43am On Jun 13
weyreypey:
You like provoking somborry
the guy has a very bad mind, so we need to flush out that bad blood!

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by weyreypey: 7:45am On Jun 13
obekediamondfuto:

the guy has a very bad mind, so we need to flush out that bad blood!
We can't all be the same, diversity is very important
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by timifakay(m): 7:46am On Jun 13
legalwealth:

Normal people don't do this
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:52am On Jun 13
weyreypey:

We can't all be the same, diversity is very important

very very important bro, but when someone is totally mad, restraint is necessary u know....this guy's revenge syndrome is chronic....
someone just resumed from a long ban (parole) the first thing is to start off from where he stopped!

grin

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sauceEEP(m): 7:54am On Jun 13
Him don start again with his chest beating, this guy needs help...

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:59am On Jun 13
sauceEEP:
Him don start again with his chest beating, this guy needs help...

He needs beating, the type they beat thief that stole something.... that kain beating....
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sauceEEP(m): 8:03am On Jun 13
obekediamondfuto:

He needs beating, the type they beat thief that stole something.... that kain beating....

As in eh!!! Imagine opening a thread to apologise to him? na mathematician dey tolerate all these nonsense. angry Pesin wey dey chat himself up just to prove a point...

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:10am On Jun 13
sauceEEP:

As in eh!!! Imagine opening a thread to apologise to him? na mathematician dey tolerate all these nonsense. angry Pesin wey dey chat himself up just to prove a point...

ahhhhhhhh

u are so wise....
imagine calculus boiz apologizing to him, asking if he wants the 50k and the plate number.... can u imagine the lies?

and he refused to collect the plate number and the 50k....

just negodu

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 8:19am On Jun 13
This is to everyone concerned grin grin grin

Hypocritical thinking and jumping into conclusion are like 5 and 6.

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:24am On Jun 13
legalwealth:

5 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by weyreypey: 8:29am On Jun 13
obekediamondfuto:

very very important bro, but when someone is totally mad, restraint is necessary u know....this guy's revenge syndrome is chronic....
someone just resumed from a long ban (parole) the first thing is to start off from where he stopped!

grin
If you are not careful... you'll just join him in it. Leave him be...
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by diportivo: 8:58am On Jun 13
kati kati undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sauceEEP(m): 9:04am On Jun 13
[quote author=HeavenlyBang post=79282689]
GTA San Andreas cheesy
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sauceEEP(m): 9:04am On Jun 13
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by TheCar: 9:26am On Jun 13
legalwealth:

You don't mean it.

Now you don't want 50k and your intellectual property, sorry plate number again. The same things that make you open different threads with multi-color comments. The same thing you claimed is still outstanding between both of you, the same thing you were crying like a baby for on different threads. Now you don't want it again but here you here indifferently asking for it?

I also like your WhatsApp screenshots because it only tells us a single story, your story.

However, the danger of a single story is that it is either false or not completely honest.

How childish of you, you claimed someone threatened you, instead of calling that CP friend of yours (As claimed by you) to help you because of threat to your life, you went to your office waiting for him.

Please how old are you seriously? You need some maturing because a kid would behave better.

Your act makes me remember, George Bush jnr rein as US President. He was clueless on what to do until 9/11 happened and he started fighting people that didn't fight or bomb his country claiming he his looking for the person responsible for the attack.

Until the Lexus thing, you are clueless about cars, after the Lexus thing you total went ignorant and out of touch with reality.

Please get a Life, we thought you have actually get senses but it seem the treatment you received make things worse or the doc diagnosed and treat something else.

In real life, you are the type of person not to be associated with.

Jisos!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 9:35am On Jun 13
TheCar:

You don't mean it.

Now you don't want 50k and your intellectual property, sorry plate number again. The same things that make you open different threads with multi-color comments. The same thing you claimed is still outstanding between both of you, the same thing you were crying like a baby for on different threads. Now you don't want it again but here you here indifferently asking for it?

I also like your WhatsApp screenshots because it only tells us a single story, your story.

However, the danger of a single story is that it is either false or not completely honest.

How childish of you, you claimed someone threatened you, instead of calling that CP friend of yours (As claimed by you) to help you because of threat to your life, you went to your office waiting for him.

Please how old are you seriously? You need some maturing because a kid would behave better.

Your act makes me remember, George Bush jnr rein as US President. He was clueless on what to do until 9/11 happened and he started fighting people that didn't fight or bomb his country claiming he his looking for the person responsible for the attack.

Until the Lexus thing, you are clueless about cars, after the Lexus thing you total went ignorant and out of touch with reality.

Please get a Life, we thought you have actually get senses but it seem the treatment you received make things worse or the doc diagnosed and treat something else.

In real life, you are the type of person not to be associated with.

Jisos!

Known and confirmed chronic hypocrite on the loose. grin grin grin

Kpele tie; you will and should be alright at the end of it all before hatred and depression kill you I pray.

Note that I'm just catching fun and as well teasing them for "you know" If you see me quoting any of the hypocrites especially chronic ones like Thecar grin grin grin
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by TheCar: 9:42am On Jun 13
legalwealth:

Known and confirmed hypocrite on the loose. grin grin grin

Kpele tie; you will and should be alright at the end of it all.

You mean BCD.

Abi, the new word in town is hypocrite.

Tell us the full story, not a single story.

If you can post that WhatsApp screen shot, you can post the full story.

We await your usual multi-color reply.

Also please show us some proofs, like videos, pictures or audio recording of the incidence. Since it happened in your premises. It is your controlled territory, so you have leverage.

Proof beyond reasonable doubt that the accused actually send people to your office. Show us evidence and let call him out for "Threat to your Life and Business"

We await your reply?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply)

Order For Tokunbo Diesel Generators And Spare Parts / Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV / Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD**

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.