₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,190,755 members, 4,776,665 topics. Date: Friday, 22 February 2019 at 11:41 PM

My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures (9889 Views)

What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales / My Awful Experience With Kakakibuy / Dru23 Auto Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:11am On Jan 10
legalwealth, you are the mad man, I spent over 2pages trying to educate on synthetic oils and their use last year, you were strong headed, and insisted synthetic oil was not necessary in Nigerian weather, you also were the same person who bought a honda accord and didn't verify the custom duty until you were caught by the officials and had to part with N100,000.

You are a strong headed individual that does not listen to logical reasoning, you also do not belive in modern ways of vehicle diagnostic and maintenence. I am very sure you took your road side mechanic who has been pouring 20w50 into your accord for over 2years to go and Inspect the Lexus.

You have no business near a Morden day car, as you are still living in the 90's,

You are yet to tell us how the mechanic poured Abro into the transmission of that lexus to help you service it. I am very sure you skipped that part just to draw sympathy. You took car on a journey, but you serviced it before leaving lagos. You killed that car and you know it. Calll me what you want, but I will always speak the truth.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by antagonist: 11:11am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

SMH! !!

When anyone that thinks properly will know that I'm right to great extent. Na only you get lawyer? #Radarada

this place is very funny.

I saw one thread about cars45 where they did something like this and almost all the people in this section were attacking cars45. till today they cannot even do any advert here without anybody attacking them

yet the same thing with this dealer and his agents and his people are saying the dealer was just being a smart person and all are blaming you, some are even stylishly advertising the services of their master

I advise you to leave these people here and work on yourself. make more money and buy your car direct from the usa. allow the so called billionaires to continue

pride comes before a fall

5 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 11:15am On Jan 10
HeavenlyBang:

Guy, keep quiet. We dey console you for your loss, you dey talk rubbish.

#Iranu

Consoling who for 850k? If you the kind of person I am that I don't give a damn about money
let alone loss of it being a business man, you won't just open your mouth to spit that rubbish.

I opened the threads to let people know what his going on and to learn from it and also to know who calculusx is really is.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 11:16am On Jan 10
thebigkendo:
All of you saying transmission repair was done in the obodo oyibo..

Does this looks like a transmission Job done in the obodo oyibo? Transmission job done in the obodo appeared in the carfax report, so most probably done at a reputable repair shop.

DROPS MIX
Told you u talk too much. Everything u just said here is arrant crap! In ur little mind, oyibo no dey Bleep up? In ur little mind, it takes work from a reputable shop for stuff to appear on car fax ? Bobo go offline.

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 11:17am On Jan 10
MotorGuru:

You never see something.
You think it is only in Nigeria people cut corners?
E just like dey talk
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by thebigkendo(m): 11:17am On Jan 10
MotorGuru:

You never see something.
You think it is only in Nigeria people cut corners?
-So why did the "cut corner" manifest in Nigeria?
-3 years after grin grin
-2 days after OP started driving it?
-Why do you think the car, a lexus stayed for over a year at the carlot? Am sure Oga mathematic has sold so many other ES350
-OP wanted to go for an ES330, Oga mathematic convince him otherwise
-Oya OP picked another ES350, Oga mathematic no gree oh.. It has to be landlord black ES350 grin grin

I think if Legalwealth had inspected with his mechanic, the car would still be at the mathematic carlot,so many other smart prospective buyers jumped & pass grin grin

In Nigeria, Toyota/Lexus are FMCG grin grin, if you know you know.. Any tokunbo toyota that has been on ground for over 6 month.. I will check & check & check before initiating the transfer.

Well what do I know sha.. Everything I highlighted are just assumptions

4 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by diportivo: 11:18am On Jan 10
HeavenlyBang:

Guy, keep quiet. We dey console you for your loss, you dey talk rubbish.

it's about time we give up on him smiley
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by valarinz: 11:18am On Jan 10
HeavenlyBang:

Nobody forced you to buy at that price. Dealer's pricing is his business.

Talking from a legal, logical standpoint.

However, from a moral perspective, I believe that the dealer should have fixed the issue, especially considering how much the original car purchase cost. That's what I'd expect a man of good moral standards to do. Of course, it also assumes that he knew all about the transmission issues.

But that's it. Don't come and start crying over the price. Again, no one forced you to buy.

The first time I'll ever agree with you in a long while now when it comes to buyer vs seller issues.

Instead of you to focus on the issues, you're busy focusing on how much profit the seller made, is it that hard to take your own $1,600 and visit copart??

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 11:20am On Jan 10
antagonist:

this place is very funny.

I saw one thread about cars45 where they did something like this and almost all the people in this section were attacking cars45. till today they cannot even do any advert here without anybody attacking them

yet the same thing with this dealer and his agents and his people are saying the dealer was just being a smart person and all are blaming you, some are even stylishly advertising the services of their master

I advise you to leave these people here and work on yourself. make more money and buy your car direct from the usa. allow the so called billionaires to continue

pride comes before a fall

Definitely!
I really appreciate that and that is exactly what I'm doing. You will be shocked to see what I saw while searching and checking alot of Es 350
with their VIN report gotten. I must tell you that most Nigerian dealers are not only rippers, cheaters, thieves but also unrepentant people that
are putting people's life at risk all in the name of the money that they want to get to their pocket.

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by valarinz: 11:21am On Jan 10
diportivo:

exactly

this fight isn't logical anymore

it's emotional

he trusted the dealer.....didn't take a mechanic at first...blah blah blah

ofcos dealer did what a typical dealer wld do.....feign ignorance after u av taken possession of the car....car was sold as is....the rest is ur problem

but then

who collects Installments for a perfect car from an irregular customer?

both guys have not done business together before to warrant this favour so wtf

I've always know you're smart, but now I've reconfirmed it today in 2019, pls keep it up till Dec.

NO dealer will let you take a good car away after paying just about half of the sum, even If I'll agree part payment, the car stays with me till payment is concluded .

In 98% cases where cars are released to buyers, story always enter am, but you hardly see dealers open thread to lament. It's understandable since the buyer has no name to be tarnished
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 11:22am On Jan 10
sabaka:

Told you u talk too much. Everything u just said here is arrant crap! In ur little mind, oyibo no dey Bleep up? In ur little mind, it takes work from a reputable shop for stuff to appear on car fax ? Bobo go offline.

Will you please go and sleep so that your medulla oblongata could have been reset to factory by the time you wake up?

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by diportivo: 11:23am On Jan 10
the guy that didn't get any Xmas giveaway on gazzuzz's thread is here with anoda moniker brewing an imaginary storm

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by valarinz: 11:23am On Jan 10
GAZZUZZ:

this year I am dishing out free madness grin grin

The truth is hard to swallow, but you brought this on your self. the dealer was actually nice by helping you sell the car, it was ur decision.

a car with a bad Gearbox does not make it a lemon since as at point of purchase is was functional. The repairs (according to you) where done abroad. Every day salvaged cars are brought into the country, faulty parts replace and life goes on. You were in so much of a hurry to get ur deposit back you failed to look at the bigger picture. You just lost ur money to no fault of the dealer.

Another sensible fella, speaking devoid of emotions.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Inception(m): 11:24am On Jan 10
GAZZUZZ:

you are mad! I repeat you are mad. Idiot! How dare you defame my character! I could sue you for this.

You were looking for a charity car and you found one and you want to drag my name thru the mud?

Next time if you want to buy a car for N1 go to the market with N1 not 70kobo. There is no free food out there. Car dealerships are not charity organisations.

Be warned! You drag my name thru the mud 1 more time and I swear I will take it personally.

Guyman don vex!

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 11:24am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

Messenger boy! Please keep shut because you are not making any sense from all what are coming from your daft and rotten brain.
I agree my brain is daft and rotten. I’m also a messenger boy as well. BUT- another fact- I sha pay for cars in full i no dey do begi begi grin unlike some people on NL lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by valarinz: 11:26am On Jan 10
Readonee35L:

Car was bought as is.
Transmission was repaired 3 years before the dealer purchased the vehicle. (Not dealers fault or business anymore)

He sold the car to you below market price. As long as it passes the inspection . even if he bought it for $500 . so stop screaming $1600 here.

The car developed issues . but you didnt do the right thing, You spent hundreds of thousands repairing what could have been replaced and ended in happiness. If you had replace the transmission for 300k and car is fine. You might split the bills and even minus 150 from his Remaining payment if he agrees to help . but you spent the money on dust and you want to be applauded? Now you want pity for being penny foolish?

Who repairs the transmissions of a modern toyota/Lexus and experts reliability?

You call a man dubious and cunning but he took his time to sell the vehicle and send you 1.50m without you chasing him around with police.

Now money dn reach your hand you they show yourself grin ..

I don't have any of you to blame but with the way things turned out . its not the dealers fault or yours that the car developed issues.
The best you could have done is To talk and come To a mutual agreement with him. Count your losses and move on.

Too much sense this morning on NL, this is surprising grin

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 11:27am On Jan 10
valarinz:

The first time I'll ever agree with you in a long while now when it comes to buyer vs seller issues.

Instead of you to focus on the issues, you're busy focusing on how much profit the seller made, is it that hard to take your own $1,600 and visit copart??

So you technically support him making over 2M profit off someone's hard earned money on a lemon car that he planned selling for 3.7M.

You are absolutely one of Nigeria's problems: you can visit https://www.nairaland.com/4937889/all-car-dealers to read something interesting.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by MobilityExpress: 11:31am On Jan 10
thebigkendo:
All of you saying transmission repair was done in the obodo oyibo..

Does this looks like a transmission Job done in the obodo oyibo? Transmission job done in the obodo appeared in the carfax report, so most probably done at a reputable repair shop.

DROPS MIX

Vehicle history report showed transmission had being repaired abroad before. That is FACT! Whether it was later done here or not is hearsay. There's no sufficient proof to conclude without reasonable doubt. This picture isn't sufficient. There are incompetent workshops abroad too. I can't count the number of times I have read countless stories on many foreign auto blogs from owners complaining about shoddy jobs and crooked things they have suffered at the hands of various car workshops in America. Besides fixing a gear is a very sensitive thing, only few mechanics get it right the first time and the job lasts with no issues. Most gear jobs are usually return jobs, something always goes wrong either immediately or within few days or weeks of driving after repairs. Only few mechanics are expert enough to fix a gear perfectly. Most of them will tell you to replace, to avoid any future wahala of return jobs. Anyway, this picture for me, doesn't prove this car's gear was also fixed it Nigeria before sale after being fixed abroad. Unless you're seeing what i'm not seeing because me I'm not an expert in this area. In any case, I could be wrong or right, I don't know. But what I do know is that Nigerian mechanics always leave their footprints around on their repairs they do, either from the gum, or from the shortage of screws or black tape or scattered wires etc. But it's an expert mechanic that will be able to discern for sure in this case.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 11:31am On Jan 10
GAZZUZZ:
legalwealth, you are the mad man, I spent over 2pages trying to educate on synthetic oils and their use last year, you were strong headed, and insisted synthetic oil was not necessary in Nigerian weather, you also were the same person who bought a honda accord and didn't verify the custom duty until you were caught by the officials and had to part with N100,000.

You are a strong headed individual that does not listen to logical reasoning, you also do not belive in modern ways of vehicle diagnostic and maintenence. I am very sure you took your road side mechanic who has been pouring 20w50 into your accord for over 2years to go and Inspect the Lexus.

You have no business near a Morden day car, as you are still living in the 90's,

You are yet to tell us how the mechanic poured Abro into the transmission of that lexus to help you service it. I am very sure you skipped that part just to draw sympathy. You took car on a journey, but you serviced it before leaving lagos. You killed that car and you know it. Calll me what you want, but I will always speak the truth.

You are just been naive and sentimental knowing fully well that the appropriate oil of a 4 litre bought for N16,000 in Sagamu was poured.
I spent 26,000N to get the oil that was poured in Lagos after the repair. Say something else!

If you are so out of your sense at the moment, please go back to https://www.nairaland.com/4911746/read-why-how-car-almost to read about the customs issue and ask calculusx what later happened to the seller's lot in Abule Egba on December 19th.

For your information, I used and still using Mobil XHP for my EOD without no issue; you were only selling the said oil for selfish reasons. I once replied you with the kind of oil that was used to service the Lexus being the Mobil 1 of the spec written on the cap. I'm marvelled you are now saying otherwise as a result of the madness you have been calling which is already coming upon your life. Only time will tell! !!

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by thebigkendo(m): 11:33am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

So you technically support him making over 2M profit off someone's hard earned money on a lemon car that he planned selling for 3.7M.

You are absolutely one of Nigeria's problems: you can visit https://www.nairaland.com/4937889/all-car-dealers to read something interesting.

If the business is that lucrative, you should go into it, make excess profit also

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 11:34am On Jan 10
diportivo:
the guy that didn't get any Xmas giveaway on gazzuzz's thread is here with anoda moniker brewing an imaginary storm

The tin pain am grin

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 11:35am On Jan 10
valarinz:

Too much sense this morning on NL, this is surprising grin
Walahi I’m impressed with all demeanors grin
Massive shoutout to all the alternate monikers here as well grin grin
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:40am On Jan 10
diportivo:

it's about time we give up on him smiley

Indeed.
Demeanors, roll out!
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:40am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

You are just been naive and sentimental knowing fully well that the appropriate oil of a 4 litre bought for N16,000 in Sagamu was poured.
I spent 26,000N to get the oil that was poured in Lagos after the repair. Say something else!

If you are so out of your sense at the moment, please go back to https://www.nairaland.com/4911746/read-why-how-car-almost to read about the customs issue and ask calculusx what later happened to the seller's lot in Abule Egba on December 19th.

For your information, I used and still using Mobil XHP for my EOD without no issue; you were only selling the said oil for selfish reasons. I once replied you with the kind of oil that was used to service the Lexus being the Mobil 1 of the spec written on the cap. I'm marvelled you are now saying otherwise as a result of the madness you have been calling already upon your life. Only time will tell! !!

we follow you buy am? You are known to like cutting corners. You poured wrong transmission oil into that gearbox, back to thebigkendo's statement

thebigkendo:

-So why did the "cut corner" manifest in Nigeria?
-3 years after grin grin
-2 days after OP started driving it?
-Why do you think the car, a lexus stayed for over a year at the carlot? Am sure Oga mathematic has sold so many other ES350
-OP wanted to go for an ES330, Oga mathematic convince him otherwise
-Oya OP picked another ES350, Oga mathematic no gree oh.. It has to be landlord black ES350 grin grin

I think if Legalwealth had inspected with his mechanic, the car would still be at the mathematic carlot,so many other smart prospective buyers jumped & pass grin grin

In Nigeria, Toyota/Lexus are FMCG grin grin, if you know you know.. Any tokunbo toyota that has been on ground for over 6 month.. I will check & check & check before initiating the transfer.

Well what do I know sha.. Everything I highlighted are just assumptions

Simple answer, the guy refused to tell us the truth!!

He killed it with wrong lubricants.

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 11:42am On Jan 10
thebigkendo:

If the business is that lucrative, you should go into it, make excess profit also

I have conscience and will never want to hurt my fellow human being because of mere money even
if I go into the auto business as time goes on to contribute my good part with credibility and consistency that I'm known for.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by antagonist: 11:43am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

Definitely!
I really appreciate that and that is exactly what I'm doing. You will be shocked to see what I saw while searching and checking alot of Es 350
with their VIN report gotten. I must tell you that most Nigerian dealers are not only rippers, cheaters, thieves but also unrepentant people that
are putting people's life at risk all in the name of the money that they want to get to their pocket.

my guy, please leave this thread and this people

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 11:45am On Jan 10
GAZZUZZ:

we follow you buy am? You are known to like cutting corners. You poured wrong transmission oil into that gearbox, back to thebigkendo's statement

Simple answer, the guy refused to tell us the truth!!

He killed it with wrong lubricants.

Before God and man, I poured original and appropriate lubricant. For saying what you don't know about or sure of, you will see/experience the
appropriate effect/repercussion in all your endeavours soon. #Marktoday'sdate

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 11:46am On Jan 10
antagonist:

my guy, please leave this thread and this people

I will surely do as advised. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:49am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

Before God and man, I poured original and appropriate lubricant. For saying what you don't know about or sure of, you will see the
appropriate effect/repercussion in all your endeavours soon. #Marktoday'sdate

so you want us to belive that in the middle of the bush you were able to find ORIGINAL toyota W.S? Or that you did not service the car before travelling? Tell the truth!!!

Only the truth will set you free and save you from the fire.

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by thebigkendo(m): 11:53am On Jan 10
legalwealth:

Before God and man, I poured original and appropriate lubricant. For saying what you don't know about or sure of, you will see the
appropriate effect/repercussion in all your endeavours soon.
#Marktoday'sdate

Irony grin grin

legalwealth:

I can see that you have been paid and tipped to defend him at the detriment of your reputation [/b]without knowing hence lost your sense of reasoning.

I pity those that still patronize you after seeing your nonsense post here; I was already sensing you knew something about the lemon car with the way you were responding on the alternative thread.

legalwealth:

Hmm! !!

[b]Could be they have also worked on it here in Nigeria Oooo with the help of GAZZUZZ aside the one that VIN report noted done in 2014! !!

I was suspecting the way he was responding in the alternative thread; it was like he knew something about this car.
His contribution here on this thread could be used as evidence. I quote him below:

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by alfa0: 11:56am On Jan 10
Hypocrisy is when you support,praise cosplay for all his goods works here,to the extent of nominating him for an award but you refuse to see some obvious truths on this thread THOUGH the buyer made some mistakes too by ignoring obvious Red flags.

Rev 20 vs 12; Many books will be opened on the judgment day.

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:57am On Jan 10
thebigkendo:

Irony grin grin

The hypocrisy is palpable, bro. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Distributors Needed Nationwide,buy Portable Electric Car Tyre Air Pump / LANDROVER FREELANDER. What Are The Pros & Cons Of Its Usage In Nigeria. / Those Who love WHITE COLOUR CARS/SUV (4d Chairmen) Just pick one.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.