₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,160,597 members, 4,707,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 January 2019 at 05:56 AM

My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures (5352 Views)

What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales / My Awful Experience With Kakakibuy / Dru23 Auto Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Hoodbilonia: 2:25pm On Jan 10
hahahahaha
u for jusr buy motor for here
must u drive lexus
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by diportivo: 2:33pm On Jan 10
woodrow:
You bought a car and you still had to balance up payment and it developed a fault along the line.

Sincerely instead of attempting repairs,u shld have towed back to the dealer no matter the cost.and attempted repair in the dealers presence.if not that the dealer was even nice he would have accused you of being the person who ruined the transmission.

Since it was transmission fault and dealer was already aware,and u claimed you wanted to balance up by december,why didnt you have agreed wiith the dealer to replace the transmission and u both share the cost? And since his money is still with you,u wld have just deducted whatever your own cost and paid him his balance and you would still have been using the car with your number plate without having to open this thread.

Now u spent money to keep the car in good shape and detected it only had transmission fault and nothing else,only for someone else to be enjoying the car now.

Seriously,i think you only wanted to "borrow" the car to travel so as to come back and get a full refund. If i were you,i wld have replaced the transmission,deduct my expenses from calculus balance and maybe calculus wld have been the one to open this thread about how he got scammed by a nairalander with moniker 'legalwealth'.

But what do i know..at least its in record that legal wealth came home for xmas with a lexus.End of discussion.

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:34pm On Jan 10
woodrow:
You bought a car and you still had to balance up payment and it developed a fault along the line.

Sincerely instead of attempting repairs,u shld have towed back to the dealer no matter the cost.and attempted repair in the dealers presence.if not that the dealer was even nice he would have accused you of being the person who ruined the transmission.

Since it was transmission fault and dealer was already aware,and u claimed you wanted to balance up by december,why didnt you have agreed wiith the dealer to replace the transmission and u both share the cost? And since his money is still with you,u wld have just deducted whatever your own cost and paid him his balance and you would still have been using the car with your number plate without having to open this thread.

Now u spent money to keep the car in good shape and detected it only had transmission fault and nothing else,only for someone else to be enjoying the car now.

Seriously,i think you only wanted to "borrow" the car to travel so as to come back and get a full refund. If i were you,i wld have replaced the transmission,deduct my expenses from calculus balance and maybe calculus wld have been the one to open this thread about how he got scammed by a nairalander with moniker 'legalwealth'.

But what do i know..at least its in record that legal wealth came home for xmas with a lexus.End of discussion.
The crux of the matter.

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 2:53pm On Jan 10
Oh wow! This dude hasn’t even finish paying before wrecking d transmission o u see why dealers don’t do all that payment plan credit buying rubbish

Legalwealth, do u know no dealer will ever sell u a defective car on credit ? It’s simple, if I know it has transmission issues plus u even told me u were gonna be traveling with it a lot (which increases possibility of tranny getting bad) I surely wouldn’t sell it on payment plan because I know something wld probably come up soon after. I wld want to sell it once outrightly. This isn’t rocket science. This is just further proof dt calculusx did not work on dt transmission or knowingly sell u a car with bad transmission.
This is also further proof of what gazzuzz said dt u actually wrecked d transmission urself by using fake/wrong oil, Infact- like bigkendo said- why is it a short while after u start using it that it now packs up? When it had been worked on 2 years ago in yankee ?

Pls just think thru logically.

6 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by antagonist: 3:00pm On Jan 10
I'm happy you're not replying all of them again, especially this one above that we can all see who he actually is, masquerading as someone else but we all know who he is and his real identity, he only logs in when particular people are mentioned

leave them all. Allah has the last word
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 3:17pm On Jan 10
antagonist:
I'm happy you're not replying all of them again, especially this one above that we can all see who he actually is, masquerading as someone else but we all know who he is and his real identity, he only logs in when particular people are mentioned

I decided to just be looking at how they've all been displaying foolishness and stupidity while I held on tight not replying them because most of all what they are saying will be like repetition and waste of precious time if I try/attempt replying them all.

I sensed who he is right from his first two posts on this thread but God will judge calculusx and all his accomplices that are trying to defend him.

I leave all of them to God's judgement for they will all get/receive their rewards accordingly very soon except if all I've said are not true or if I had and have any ulterior motive.

Oga gazzuzz! I'm seriously shaking my head for you on what I just saw you told calculusx up there. Please "Fear God" in whatever you do or say in the course of you going about your business because you never know who you are or will be dealing with. #Justaseriousandcriticalwarningtoyou

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Dantedasz: 3:50pm On Jan 10
legalwealth:

I decided to just be looking at how they've all been displaying foolishness and stupidity while I held on tight not replying them because most of all what they are saying will be like repetition and waste of precious time if I try/attempt replying them all.

I sensed who he is right from his first two posts on this thread but God will judge calculusx and all his accomplices that are trying to defend him.

I leave all of them to God's judgement for they will all get/receive their rewards accordingly very soon except if all I've said are not true or if I had and have any ulterior motive.

Oga gazzuzz! I'm seriously shaking my head for you on what I just saw you told calculusx up there. Please "Fear God" in whatever you do or say in the course of you going about your business because you never know you are or will be dealing with. #Justaseriousandcriticalwarningtoyou

I advise you to stop responding,leave this thread and cut your loss.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10
Dantedasz:

I advise you to stop responding,leave this thread and cut your loss.

That has been my plan but I just had to reply antagonist and as well address something critical before I fully remain in observing mode.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 3:58pm On Jan 10
antagonist:

Who is he ? Who is his real identify ? Are you scared to speak up? Why? It’s a faceless forum right isn’t it ? wink
legalwealth:

Oga gazzuzz! I'm seriously shaking my head for you on what I just saw you told calculusx up there. Please "Fear God" in whatever you do or say in the course of you going about your business because you never know who you are or will be dealing with. #Justaseriousandcriticalwarningtoyou
God will not do poo. Nothing will happen, u have lost because of your own fault stop calling God
Why not expose who he is ? Why is it so hard to name who he is ?

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 4:04pm On Jan 10
Legalwealth u opened this thread to paint someone who was doing u a favor bad , because of some issue d car had. I know u never saw it coming that things would turn against you as they did. I’m glad calculusx didn’t respond here at all. Now, what exactly was d point of dis thread and what u achieved? Ask urself quietly , and be honest. Have a great year ahead!

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10
sabaka:
Legalwealth u opened this thread to paint someone who was doing u a favor bad , because of some issue d car had. I know u never saw it coming that things would turn against you as they did. I’m glad calculusx didn’t respond here at all. Now, what exactly was d point of dis thread and what u achieved? Ask urself quietly , and be honest. Have a great year ahead!

Shut up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Gravatar: 4:25pm On Jan 10
HeavenlyBang:

Shut up.
lol, ignore him
calculusx has been responding right from the beginning
if you know, you know you know that you know we know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Frankdamaxx(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10
Sorry for your loss OP.

However, not everyone can be held to the same standard of morality as you.

I am sure in your next dealing buying a vehicle, you would probably go the way of Gazzuzz's advise.

Many Car dealers are not sincere. We live in an imperfect world.

But sincerely speaking, more due diligence should be done by car dealers because if the transmission failure had caused a fatal accident we wouldn't have known.

Just imagine how many have gone to the great beyond because of this.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Frankdamaxx(m): 4:38pm On Jan 10
sabaka:

Do you also know that this thread could have been a commendation thread on how the car dealer handled the situation properly. It's not everybody that's a lion in business like you. Some people actually trust in others.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by luxy44: 5:07pm On Jan 10
woodrow:

Very intelligent post...it is a market place, if u r not chasing something, something is chasing you..he had calculux balls in his hand
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by weyreypey: 6:34pm On Jan 10
Gravatar:

lol, ignore him

Mobility-express?
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by weyreypey: 6:36pm On Jan 10
sabaka:
The fact that some of us kept quiet shouldn't embolden robbery sponsors like you. I personally brought bimbor of inspiredM fame to a standstill... As a collective we members brought the arrogance of ex moderator chelseabmw to kiss the canvass. Maa gbe bodi e anyhow.. U hear?

4 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 8:16pm On Jan 10
weyreypey:

The fact that some of us kept quiet shouldn't embolden robbery sponsors like you. I personally brought bimbor of inspiredM fame to a standstill... As a collective we members brought the arrogance of ex moderator chelseabmw to kiss the canvass. Maa gbe bodi e anyhow.. U hear?
Yen yen yen Bobo go Sidon one place jare

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by seunoj: 11:32pm On Jan 10
Legalwealth
Sorry for your loss n thank God for life. U will make more money and buy a bigger and better car. Similar tin happened to me years ago. I was also foolish to trust a colleagues brother who is a car dealer.
Repainted vehicle, overhauled engine, bad shocks etc.

Fast forward now, I have given the vehicle to my brother who replaced engine, I have used n sold 3 different cars after that incident.

Where is the dealer now? Nobody to sell car to cos he was blacklisted among friends and well wishers as he failed to repent.
No need to allocate faults, Move on and be happy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 11:41pm On Jan 10
seunoj:
Legalwealth
Sorry for your loss n thank God for life. U will make more money and buy a bigger and better car. Similar tin happened to me years ago. I was also foolish to trust a colleagues brother who is a car dealer.
Repainted vehicle, overhauled engine, bad shocks etc.

Fast forward now, I have given the vehicle to my brother who replaced engine, I have used n sold 3 different cars after that incident.

Where is the dealer now? Nobody to sell car to cos he was blacklisted among friends and well wishers as he failed to repent.
No need to allocate faults, Move on and be happy

Thanks sir!

Amen and I tap into the prayer/prophesy and grace in Jesus name! !!
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by banky3w(m): 11:49pm On Jan 10
Oyindidi:
Good afternoon werey
You nailed it..... Tell me what I can do for you as belle dey sweet me so grin grin grin
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by banky3w(m): 11:55pm On Jan 10
Gravatar:

lol, ignore him

You sabi am...... I was expecting the mention of E-rats sef. Diportivo, Obekediamondfuto do you guys still remember that name?
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by CityNGR: 12:07am On Jan 11
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by weyreypey: 12:10am On Jan 11
banky3w:

You sabi am...... I was expecting the mention of E-rats sef. Dipor.tivo, Obekediamo.ndfuto do you guys still remember that name?

I sneeze you catch pneumonia, I clear my throat you catch Ebola.... Leave oyindidi outta your drama. Face me if you have at least a ball between your legs.....

5 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by dokyOloye: 4:19am On Jan 11
legalwealth:

Thanks sir!

Amen and I tap into the prayer/prophesy and grace in Jesus name! !!
You are obviously an old reader of cartalk and autos so why did you buy a car without first doing VIN report in the year of our lord 2018?
As per noticing d car was already 2yrs in the car lot,did you notice that b4 or after you bought?Cos that is a big red flag already and I doubt if d dealer doesn't know about the bad transmission and that is mostly likely d reason d car stayed for that long without being sold.
That's likely d reason he also allowed you go with d car without full payment cos a typical dealer go be like "what if he carry d motor comot go get serious accident or worse,how he go take pay me finish"?
He was in a hurry to offload d car cos he know say something dey.
One thing you should also know is that dealers mechanics,upholstery,ppl who do plate numbers etc have their businesses interwoven so as a matter of instinct, their judgment will tilt towards one their own not that anyone dislikes you or wants to take sides with d bad guy.
I'd say,d deed is already done,ppl get even worse deals everyday,cut your losses and move on.
But don't let anyone make you feel you were wrong in trusting som1 you kinda already knew.Even complete strangers come through everyday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by diportivo: 5:47am On Jan 11
banky3w:

You sabi am...... I was expecting the mention of E-rats sef. Diportivo, Obekediamondfuto do you guys still remember that name?

e-rats everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by charles009(m): 5:48am On Jan 11
Legal wealth let me give it to you raw. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT. Listen I got a 2009 Camry that the engine leaks oil, roof leafs, some 7 years ago from a dealer, today, I bet you I won't make same mistake. There is this gentleman I have huge respect for on this forum, his name is cosplay, he opened my eyes to how important a vin check is. I have contacted him severally and trust me he is that reliable.

Now back to the issue, you ran a vin check, you saw all possible faults, you guys both agreed a price(there must be some sort of previous relationship that existed between you guys that made him create a payment option for you) and you paid.

The first RED flag, their is what is called NOTIONAL interest.(if I give you goods on credit, I overprice it to accommodate the turn around time) when you asked for other cars, even when you opted for a lower version, he turned you down. You failure to pay attention to details(what he is not saying)and your sheer orgasm of driving a Lexus home put you in this mess OK. If that car was a sound car, he would 100% sell above market price. Trust me.

My advise, in all remedial negotiations, always remember one thing, you win some you loose some. Find a way and reach out to the dealer, I sincerely hope he keeps his own part of the bargain.

Pointer: I tactful did not mention anything pertaining the dealer, you know why. Words like trust, integrity is relative. Until I started making some decisions, it was then I understood those words better. No one has integrity, trust me, not even myself , not even you. But the fear that someone will find out your deeds help keep us in check. (Computerglobal, cosplay and several other guys un this section, ensures control and governance)

Firstly do a vin check, get an independent report about the status of the car. I think you will be fine.

Lastly, behind the scenes, contact the dealer and initiate a remedial, ask for your balance and most importantly end it with a handshake. I believe that when I hold you hands, I hold them very tight, I believe in the power of round tables(negotiations). I understand how deeply pained you are brother, hold on to to it as a very important life lesson when next you want to buy that BENZ lol.

Goodluck!!!

6 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by diportivo: 5:52am On Jan 11
sabaka:

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by phemmy26(m): 6:00am On Jan 11
phew....just finished reading all the every ohh.....it is well to all the parties involved. i just have one question ohh......Calculusx no respond at all.... grin grin cheesy
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by CityNGR: 6:31am On Jan 11
sabaka:

So said they too...kwantinue...

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by CityNGR: 6:32am On Jan 11
[quote author=diportivo post=74648392][/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 6:55am On Jan 11
CityNGR:

So said they too...kwantinue...
Because legalwealth said he bought moto from me abi? It’s good to think with brain o, anyways , that’s it u have one
Pls don’t stress me this morin ehn

*unfollows thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

sold sold sold2000 Peugeot 607 Forsale.in a very affordable price / b / 8 Cars From Germany For 7,000 Euros

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.