₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,160,597 members, 4,707,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 January 2019 at 05:48 AM

My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures (5348 Views)

What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales / My Awful Experience With Kakakibuy / Dru23 Auto Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by CityNGR: 7:18am On Jan 11
sabaka:

Because legalwealth said he bought moto from me abi? It’s good to think with brain o, anyways , that’s it u have one
Pls don’t stress me this morin ehn

*unfollows thread

Kwantinue...
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by banky3w(m): 9:45am On Jan 11
weyreypey:

I sneeze you catch pneumonia, I clear my throat you catch Ebola.... Leave oyindidi outta your drama. Face me if you have at least a ball between your legs.....
With those sicknesses turning up as you sneeze and cough, you must be a diseased experimental lab rat. I don't get one thing, are you the 2 monikers I quoted? Chai, this madness is running everywhere as Gazzuzz predicted......
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Oyindidi(f): 10:08am On Jan 11
banky3w:

With those sicknesses turning up as you sneeze and cough, you must be a diseased experimental lab rat. I don't get one thing, are you the 2 monikers I quoted? Chai, this madness is running everywhere as Gazzuzz predicted......
angry
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by weyreypey: 10:39am On Jan 11
banky3w:

With those sicknesses turning up as you sneeze and cough, you must be a diseased experimental lab rat. I don't get one thing, are you the 2 monikers I quoted? Chai, this madness is running everywhere as azz predicted......

Take heart. Get well soon.

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Bettycars(m): 12:44pm On Jan 11
rationalmind:
I remember contacting him when I wanted to get an 07 Acura RL. Vehicle was quite scarce in the country and pre-order was considered. He was engaged on the phone and we discussed budget and a few other things.

Said he'll need to study the bid process to have a good idea what it will cost bringing one in. Two days after our discussion, I messaged him on Whatsapp asking for updates, his response which came a lot later was that he has been busy and will get back to me.

I never heard from him and never went back to him. I mean, I haven't event paid you and I'm the one running after you? What happens after I pay and something goes wrong and I need a refund?

I think he was too non challant for my liking and that was all the red flag I needed to run.

Moral: When dealing with car dealers, never ignore red flags. If everything happened as detailed by the OP, there were enough red flags for him to have backed off this deal. He just chose to ignore them.
At Bettycars you don’t have such problems. You can not only inpsect the vehicles but also verify all the relevant papers before any payment is made.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by biosilicon: 2:08pm On Jan 11
sabaka:
Oh wow! This dude hasn’t even finish paying before wrecking d transmission o u see why dealers don’t do all that payment plan credit buying rubbish

Legalwealth, do u know no dealer will ever sell u a defective car on credit ? It’s simple, if I know it has transmission issues plus u even told me u were gonna be traveling with it a lot (which increases possibility of tranny getting bad) I surely wouldn’t sell it on payment plan because I know something wld probably come up soon after. I wld want to sell it once outrightly. This isn’t rocket science. This is just further proof dt calculusx did not work on dt transmission or knowingly sell u a car with bad transmission.
This is also further proof of what gazzuzz said dt u actually wrecked d transmission urself by using fake/wrong oil, Infact- like bigkendo said- why is it a short while after u start using it that it now packs up? When it had been worked on 2 years ago in yankee ?

Pls just think thru logically.

Lol. After he has already collected 1.5m that has covered the whole cost.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by adeeva06(f): 5:01pm On Jan 11
Ago lo ma pa e. O rindin gan ni

sabaka:

You see ? Sentiment! Gazzuzz and calculusx are multi- millionaires many times over. Who wan pay who ?

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by garfield1: 5:12pm On Jan 11
biosilicon:

Help me sir.my son is dying in the hospital.nothing is too small sir.

Uba 2088308843
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 5:23pm On Jan 11
biosilicon:

Na u and am follow import d moto Na

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11
biosilicon:

clearing that car is 520k, shipping it is over §1000 how much is the car?
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 5:52pm On Jan 11
GAZZUZZ:

I have not been replying anyone on this thread for quite some time now but I think I just need to educate GAZZUZZ with what I've posted below:

There are means of shipping cheaply that won't be up to 1,000$; if you know you know.

The customs fee is showing N320,423 but we all know that some car dealers even know how to boycott the full payment and just do paperwork.

Someone or calculusx himself should also school us or provide why $2,342 was declared when it was bought for $1,600.
Cc: Kingreign, obekediamondfuto, banky3w, thebigkendo, diportivo, thecar, Cosplay, jodecibmw, nurey, Gazzuzz, timifakay, weyreypey

Oga GAZZUZZ! Please stop complicating issue for calculusx and at the same time ridiculing yourself in the name of defending him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:17pm On Jan 11
Let's get something straight.

On nairaland there are many of us who stand for the truth, we have taken down fraudulent car dealers in the past, and if any shall arise they will be taken down too.
Once a matter is tabled especially when it has to do with a purchase gone wrong, a lot of personal views are expressed, and finally from the response of the accuser and the accused the court of Nairaland can draw a verdict.

in this case legalwealth first refused going straight to the point,
legalwealth:

Aproko and oversabi gang grin grin; I tell you sey I be the one.

E no fit be my close friend again that I'm helping since I sabi vehicle matter small.

instead he went to strike a deal with seller while playing out a script on this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4895806/re-opinion-highly-urgently-needed

If he had gone all out to ask for help that he bought a car and after 2days it packed up and the dealer has locked up, trust me I will be one of the people that will pick up the phone and call Calculux to order, I will bare my mind and ask him to either foot the entire repair or part of it. As usual we will give him some time and if nothing happens, we will black list him, and any advert he posts online will be destroyed personally my my self and others.

Now sadly this was not done, we kept guessing and pulling at straws until finally after the young man got part of his money in his pocket (really poor negotiations if you ask me) he opens a thread to make seller look bad. Why didn't he open this thread when it all went down? Why call for help after striking a poor deal? It shows that the there is a history between them that didn't go down well. It would be unfair on our part to crucify seller because without any external pressure the buyer asked for a refund and got one. As I said earlier the seller does not run a charity, also the seller had seen the other thread opened by the buyer and still went ahead with negotiations for a refund.

There should be a balance when reporting issues, issues are best tabled when fresh so responses online can help the party at fault sit up and do the right thing.

Threads should not be used as blackmail, because sometimes it might just bounce back at you.

Last year I sold a car to a nairalander mid nov she drove this car for 3weeks and then it started to malfunction, the transmission began to bang up/flare sadly it threw no codes and transmission oil colour was clear. She came to the office on a Monday and did not leave till we closed. I had no idea what was wrong with the car, but I asked for her acc number and promptly refunded her money. She asked me if I had another car for sale, I said no. I left this car in storage and this year I was driving it out when the Alternator failed, I replaced the battery with a brand new one to get car back to the workshop, on my way back I noticed all the transmission problems had disappeared!! After replacing the Alternator And returning the old battery, up till date the issues never came up. Imagine how 10k alternator caused a transmission to fail without notice.

To the legalwealth sorry this happened, but it was all done behind our backs and only revealed after you were paid. To Calculux pls show some love and payup the balance as soon as possible, I know your name has been dragged thru the mud, please consider and help the young man.

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11
legalwealth:

I have not been replying anyone on this thread for quite some time now but I think I just need to educate GAZZUZZ with what I've posted below:

There are means of shipping cheaply that won't be up to 1,000$; if you know you know.

The customs fee is showing N320,423 but we all know that some car dealers even know how to boycott the full payment and just do paperwork.

Someone or calculusx himself should also school us or provide why $2,342 was declared when it was bought for $1,600.
Cc: Kingreign, obekediamondfuto, banky3w, thebigkendo, diportivo, thecar, Cosplay, jodecibmw, nurey, Gazzuzz, timifakay, weyreypey

Oga GAZZUZZ! Please stop complicating issue for calculusx and at the same time ridiculing yourself in the name of defending him.

sadly you have no idea how custom duty is paid sir.

I will prefer we let this matter settle.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by charles009(m): 6:26pm On Jan 11
GAZZUZZ:

On nairaland there are many of us who stand for the truth, we have taken down fraudulent car dealers in the past, and if any shall arise they will be taken down too.
Once a matter is tabled especially when it has to do with a purchase gone wrong, a lot of personal views are expressed, and finally from the response of the accuser and the accused the court of Nairaland can draw a verdict.

instead he went to strike a deal with seller while playing out a script on this thread.

If he had gone all out to ask for help that he bought a car and after 2days it packed up and the dealer has locked up, trust me I will be one of the people that will pick up the phone and call Calculux to order, I will bare my mind and ask him to either foot the entire repair or part of it. As usual we will give him some time and if nothing happens, we will black list him, and any advert he posts online will be destroyed personally my my self and others.

Now sadly this was not done, we kept guessing and pulling at straws until finally after the young man got part of his money in his pocket (really poor negotiations if you ask me) he opens a thread to make seller look bad. Why didn't he open this thread when it all went down? Why call for help after striking a poor deal? It shows that the there is a history between them that didn't go down well. It would be unfair on our part to crucify seller because without any external pressure the buyer asked for a refund and got one. As I said earlier the seller does not run a charity, also the seller had seen the other thread opened by the buyer and still went ahead with negotiations for a refund.

There should be a balance when reporting issues, issues are best tabled when fresh so responses online can help the party at fault sit up and do the right thing.

Threads should not be used as blackmail, because sometimes it might just bounce back at you.

Last year I sold a car to a nairalander mid nov she drove this car for 3weeks and then it started to malfunction, the transmission began to bang up/flare sadly it threw no codes and transmission oil colour was clear. She came to the office on a Monday and did not leave till we closed. I had no idea what was wrong with the car, but I asked for her acc number and promptly refunded her money. She asked me if I had another car for sale, I said no. I left this car in storage and this year I was driving it out when the Alternator failed, I replaced the battery with a brand new one to get car back to the workshop, on my way back I noticed all the transmission problems had disappeared!! After replacing the Alternator And returning the old battery, up till date the issues never came up. Imagine how 10k alternator caused a transmission to fail without notice.

To the legalwealth sorry this happened, but it was all done behind our backs and only revealed after you were paid. To Calculux pls show some love and payup the balance as soon as possible, I know your name has been dragged thru the mud, please consider and help the young man.

Now youve spoken well, a tad disappointed in a few of your rants. You command a decent a decent level of followership on this forum, I advise you be slow to anger. I once asked you to get me an EOD engine, your response was not of a man driven by any urge for extra gain, well-done Gazzuzz. I have my opinions about you, and trust me. Its a great one

It is my earnest hope, that he gets his refund and ends this chapter

3 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 6:28pm On Jan 11
GAZZUZZ:

School us please! !!
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11
charles009:

Now youve spoken well, a tad disappointed in a few of your rants. You command a decent a decent level of followership on this forum, I advise you be slow to anger. I once asked you to get me an EOD engine, your response was not of a man driven by any urge for extra gain, well-done Gazzuzz. I have my opinions about you, and trust me. Its a great one

It is my earnest hope, that he gets his refund and ends this chapter

I was never angry at any point, my outbursts were just for fun, only a few close to me would understand. But thanks.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:31pm On Jan 11
legalwealth:

School us please! !!

In my mentors words. It is not my duty to educate you.

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11
GAZZUZZ:

You are such an hyprocrite because everyone including yourself saw where/when I came out on the said thread that I intentionally started as if I was representing someone so as to get unbiased responses and not unbiased ones most especially at the kick-starting level.

You are actually one of the key persons that made me kick-started like that because I discovered your kind of person when we had the Mobil XHP or no Mobil XHP bantering some months ago.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11
GAZZUZZ:

In my mentors words. It is not my duty to educate you.

I said "us" not me.

SMH! !!
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:42pm On Jan 11
legalwealth:

I said "us" not me.

SMH! !!

almost every one understands that the figures there are just part of the whole process, you on the other hand needs the education.

Let it go sir.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:42pm On Jan 11
legalwealth:

You are such an hyprocrite because everyone including yourself saw where/when I came out on the said thread that I intentionally started as if I was representing someone so as to get unbiased responses and not unbiased ones most especially at the kick-starting level.

You are actually one of the key persons that made me kick-started like that because I discovered your kind of person when we had the Mobil XHP or no Mobil XHP banting some months ago.

let it go.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 6:43pm On Jan 11
GAZZUZZ:

almost every one understands that the figures there are just part of the whole process, you on the other hand needs the education.

Let it go sir.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:59pm On Jan 11
GAZZUZZ:

As I said, na over sabi dey worry this guy. He really doesn't know jack about most of the things he's saying. From 20W50 to Abro to duty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by biosilicon: 7:15pm On Jan 11
GAZZUZZ:

Thats what legalwealth said. That vin check showed he bought it at an auction at appoximately 1.5m
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 7:34pm On Jan 11
biosilicon:

Thats what legalwealth said. That vin check showed he bought it at an auction at appoximately 1.5m
In your mind buyin @ auction for $1600 is where it ends abi? No auction fees ? No trucking ? No misc costs ? Na wa o

It is nobodies business what he bought and is selling for. It is the business of d buyer to inspect , ensure it’s good, negotiate a good price, and move on. But no! It’s the one that doesn’t concern you that is ur area of interest
Na wa oooo

Let it go e no gree
Na real wa

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 7:50pm On Jan 11
sabaka:

In your mind buyin @ auction for $1600 is where it ends abi? No auction fees ? No trucking ? No misc costs ? Na wa o

It is nobodies business what he bought and is selling for. It is the business of d buyer to inspect , ensure it’s good, negotiate a good price, and move on. But no! It’s the one that doesn’t concern you that is ur area of interest
Na wa oooo

Let it go e no gree
Na real wa

You are so daft!

We all know that there are always fee(s) after the initial/original amount. Should it be up to the over 700$ that was added to the 1,600$(the original amount)?

Always use and apply your common sense! !!
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:52pm On Jan 11
legalwealth:

You are so daft!
We all know that there are always fees after but should it be up to the over 700$ that was added to the 1,600$.

temper temper young man. Let's get the balance out first. These outbursts are unnecessary.

Keep calm all will be well, I also promised you a free inspection in the future so you don't go astray again.

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 7:56pm On Jan 11
legalwealth:

You are so daft!

We all know that there are always fee(s) after the initial/original amount. Should it be up to the over 700$ that was added to the 1,600$(the original amount)?

U have no iota of common sense, u are far from logical, and you make decisions based on your emotions. It is disheartening.

If you did , you’d know it’s none of ya damn biz what the cost or fees of the car is. Like I said - you failed to face/mind ur business effectively ; and that’s what landed u here. Ur d only one in ur scenario right now, not any one else. Just u.

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 8:08pm On Jan 11
sabaka:

U have no iota of common sense, u are far from logical, and you make decisions based on your emotions. It is disheartening.

If you did , you’d know it’s none of ya damn biz what the cost or fees of the car is. Like I said - you failed to face/mind ur business effectively ; and that’s what landed u here. Ur d only one in ur scenario right now, not any one else. Just u.

It is obvious you are calculusx disguising as sabaka in here spitting rubbish and nonsense! !!

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by seunoj: 8:15pm On Jan 11
GAZZUZZ:

temper temper young man. Let's get the balance out first. These outbursts are unnecessary.

Keep calm all will be well, I also promised you a free inspection in the future so you don't go astray again.

Legalwealth, Let it go and be happy or Hold on to it and be perturbed. The choice is yours.
Gazzuzz offered u free inspection for next purchase.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by biosilicon: 8:17pm On Jan 11
sabaka:

Na wa oooo

Let it go e no gree
Na real wa

Lol. e no get wetin person no go see on nairaland ooo. spending all these time fighting with faceless people here is starting to affect your thinking ooo. I just pointed out what op said. why you wan come dey turn am to fight na aaa. abeg carry your wahala go biko.

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11
seunoj:

Legalwealth, Let it go and be happy or Hold on to it and be perturbed. The choice is yours.
Gazzuzz offered u free inspection for next purchase.

I have let it go since I created the initial thread to hear people's opinion on the issue from which I learnt my lessons.

I just dislike rippers and liars that are forming legit to scam people of their hard-earned money.

I didn't initially have the intention of creating this thread but his "I owe no one apology or explanation" attitude plus going against our agreement of him sending me 1.1M and giving me my plate number ASAP etc triggered it for others to know who he is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Toyota Avalon Xls 2002 For Sale In Abuja / 2005 Bmw X3 (registered) / 2002 Toyota Rav 4 With Low Mileage 65k With Picture!!

Viewing this topic: uchman(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 285
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.