₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,160,598 members, 4,707,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 January 2019 at 05:58 AM

My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures (5353 Views)

What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales / My Awful Experience With Kakakibuy / Dru23 Auto Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by Stake2odds: 8:40pm On Jan 11
GAZZUZZ:

you are mad! I repeat you are mad. Idiot! How dare you defame my character! I could sue you for this.

You were looking for a charity car and you found one and you want to drag my name thru the mud?

Next time if you want to buy a car for N1 go to the market with N1 not 70kobo. There is no free food out there. Car dealerships are not charity organisations.

Be warned! You drag my name thru the mud 1 more time and I swear I will take it personally.

You sure lack good upbringing, how do you go all hard calling people mad in a faceless forum, how would somone with your temper treat the unfortunate woman that might end up with you? How would you treat your children? Are you a thug or a mechanic? All your post is full of such language, your supporters probably see you more as a tout hence the fear to tell you the truth, how can somone with so much talent lack attitude.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 8:42pm On Jan 11
legalwealth:

It is obvious you are calculusx disguising as sabaka in here spitting rubbish and nonsense! !!
From messenger boy to calculusx choose one Na bobo?

Calculusx no get time u think is easy to manage two large car shops ? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 8:50pm On Jan 11
sabaka:

From messenger boy to calculusx choose one Na bobo?

Calculusx no get time u think is easy to manage two large car shops ? grin

Time will tell! !!
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 8:50pm On Jan 11
seunoj:

Legalwealth, Let it go and be happy or Hold on to it and be perturbed. The choice is yours.
Gazzuzz offered u free inspection for next purchase.

I have let it go since I created the initial thread to hear people's opinion on the issue from which I learnt my lessons.

I just dislike rippers and liars that are forming legit to scam people of their hard-earned money.

I didn't initially have the intention of creating this thread but his "I owe no one apology or explanation" attitude plus going against our agreement of him sending me 1.1M and giving me my plate number ASAP etc triggered it for others to know who he is.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:52pm On Jan 11
Stake2odds:

You sure lack good upbringing, how do you go all hard calling people mad in a faceless forum, how would somone with your temper treat the unfortunate woman that might end up with you? How would you treat your children? Are you a thug or a mechanic? All your post is full of such language, your supporters probably see you more as a tout hence the fear to tell you the truth, how can somone with so much talent lack attitude.

let it go... you will be fine. It's all an expensive joke wink

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by OmobaDe10th(m): 9:34pm On Jan 11
legalwealth:

You are so daft!

We all know that there are always fee(s) after the initial/original amount. Should it be up to the over 700$ that was added to the 1,600$(the original amount)?

Always use and apply your common sense! !!

Good evening sir.
It is not impossible for the car to have as high as 700$
overhead. You first have to consider the location of the car. Trucking fee alone varies and can be as high as 250 - 500$ depending on the location of the car to the nearest port of sailing. Also from the pictures you posted, the car came from copart and copart charges are also added too and can be as high as 200$ and above.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:27pm On Jan 11
Stake2odds:

You sef, you're mad.

5 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sabaka: 10:56pm On Jan 11
legalwealth:

I have let it go since I created the initial thread to hear people's opinion on the issue from which I learnt my lessons.

I just dislike rippers and liars that are forming legit to scam people of their hard-earned money.

I didn't initially have the intention of creating this thread but his "I owe no one apology or explanation" attitude plus going against our agreement of him sending me 1.1M and giving me my plate number ASAP etc triggered it for others to know who he is.
Truth don dey comot small small.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 11:10pm On Jan 11
OmobaDe10th:

Good evening sir.
It is not impossible for the car to have as high as 700$
overhead. You first have to consider the location of the car. Trucking fee alone varies and can be as high as 250 - 500$ depending on the location of the car to the nearest port of sailing. Also from the pictures you posted, the car came from copart and copart charges are also added too and can be as high as 200$ and above.

Thanks for the response.

Don't worry, I will upload more details of the shipping document by tomorrow for more evaluation in order to ascertain the possibilty of the additional over 700$.

It will be mainly for learning purpose though! !!
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:11pm On Jan 11
HeavenlyBang:

You sef, you're mad.

e don turn bar fight? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by valarinz: 5:17am On Jan 12
legalwealth:

I have not been replying anyone on this thread for quite some time now but I think I just need to educate GAZZUZZ with what I've posted below:

There are means of shipping cheaply that won't be up to 1,000$; if you know you know.

The customs fee is showing N320,423 but we all know that some car dealers even know how to boycott the full payment and just do paperwork.

Someone or calculusx himself should also school us or provide why $2,342 was declared when it was bought for $1,600.
Cc: Kingreign, obekediamondfuto, banky3w, thebigkendo, diportivo, thecar, Cosplay, jodecibmw, nurey, Gazzuzz, timifakay, weyreypey

Oga GAZZUZZ! Please stop complicating issue for calculusx and at the same time ridiculing yourself in the name of defending him.

Wow!!

I implore you to leave and come back in a few days or weeks time, by then you must have calmed down. It's clear all you are typing here is just out of anger and it's not buying you a lot of sympathy as you assume, cos you keep goofing on and on

That 320k you see there is just a fraction of what is charged for clearing a vehicle, it doesn't represent the total fees you pay your agent for clearing.
Even if you're not in the game you'll know of course that the agent must make money out of the clearing and that fee was paid into govt account, do u assume that fg will then later deduct some part of it and pay the agent later??

It's obvious you're hurt and this thread is solely for the purpose of getting back at someone you did biz with and felt wounded, but you should also remember that you're making him look so much better than you by your continuous typing here. He's not here typing and no one will pick any faults from his write ups, same can't be said about you.

My advise once again: you've made the bad deal already, let it go and concentrate on making more money in the future. I'm sure you didn't steal the previous money, so it's a certainty you'll make more in the future, good thing is that your next purchase will be low on mistakes compared to this and you might also end up making a living out of the experiences gained throughout this whole brouhaha

6 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 9:37am On Jan 12
valarinz:

Wow!!

I implore you to leave and come back in a few days or weeks time, by then you must have calmed down. It's clear all you are typing here is just out of anger and it's not buying you a lot of sympathy as you assume, cos you keep goofing on and on

That 320k you see there is just a fraction of what is charged for clearing a vehicle, it doesn't represent the total fees you pay your agent for clearing.
Even if you're not in the game you'll know of course that the agent must make money out of the clearing and that fee was paid into govt account, do u assume that fg will then later deduct some part ofu it and pay the agent later??

It's obvious you're hurt and this thread is solely for the purpose of getting back at someone you did biz with and felt wounded, but you should also remember that you're making him look so much better than you by your continuous typing here. He's not here typing and no one will pick any faults from his write ups, same can't be said about you.

My advise once again: you've made the bad deal already, let it go and concentrate on making more money in the future. I'm sure you didn't steal the previous money, so it's a certainty you'll make more in the future, good thing is that your next purchase will be low on mistakes compared to this and you might also end up making a living out of the experiences gained throughout this whole brouhaha

Lol! I can see from your profile that you are also a car dealer.

Who won't be hurt with such awful experience with calculusx? Remember the thread is about my experience with him and his company for people to deduce the kind of person calculusx is.

If you are observant enough, you will see that he has been commenting with other usernames and as well sending some of his accomplices to defend him on this thread.

For him not to have responded with his username despite being called upon severally confirms what I truly said about him being someone that seems he owes no one apology let alone explanation(is such person worth doing business with?)

We are all know that those things go a very long way in customer service. The said price of him spending overall say 1.5M on the "lemon" which he wanted to sell for 3.7M(is that not ripping off of over 2M from unsuspecting client?) brought up by so many things especially the financial part of this issue.Only if you have taken your time to go through the entire alternative thread and this one would have given you more insight.

Above all, thanks for your piece of advice. Anyone could decide to pick whatsoever but I will advice they pick lessons from my ordeal with calculusx to avoid them getting ripped and being sold bad vehicle.

As said on the previous page, I stopped responding to everyone but what gazzuzz recently posted in the view of blindly defending calculusx sincerely needed a response and word of advice.

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by OmobaDe10th(m): 10:15am On Jan 12
legalwealth:

Thanks for the response.

Don't worry, I will upload more details of the shipping document by tomorrow for more evaluation in order to ascertain the possibilty of the additional over 700$.

It will be mainly for learning purpose though! !!

Will be patiently waiting for that
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 10:27am On Jan 12
OmobaDe10th:

Will be patiently waiting for that

I think we should peg it in order to let it go as said up there by a car dealer as well. Sure he knows and he his also aware that I'm very right with the overall 1.5M said to must have been spent on the said car which calculusx initially wanted to sell for 3.7M.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by frugal(m): 2:49pm On Jan 12
woodrow:

Now u spent money to keep the car in good shape and detected it only had transmission fault and nothing else,only for someone else to be enjoying the car now.

If i were you,i wld have replaced the transmission,deduct my expenses from calculus balance and maybe calculus wld have been the one to open this thread about how he got scammed by a nairalander with moniker 'legalwealth'.
I would have held on to the car and the balance while negotiation is ongoing. Legalwealth had all the chips and he just gave them away cheaply.

The real value of the car was the N1.5m deposit paid, give or take. Dealer knew it quite well, so decided to gamble on the remaining balance.

The reason why you got N1m50k was because he used N450k from the N1.5m you deposited for the car to do a transmission overhaul and other miscellaneous expenses. So in essence you paid for all the fixes in the car, made it perfect out of pocket and got absolutely nothing back in return. And he's able to do this to you because he knows you're a 'small' guy. He would not do this to a 'big' man.

1 Like

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by calculation(m): 5:26pm On Jan 12
banky3w:

You sabi am...... I was expecting the mention of E-rats sef. Diportivo, Obekediamondfuto do you guys still remember that name?
Oga, i can remember that "e-rat" as utter by useless caculusx that time. I can sense from his behaviour that he will be an unclean dealer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 7:03pm On Jan 12
frugal:

I would have held on to the car and the balance while negotiation is ongoing. Legalwealth had all the chips and he just gave them away cheaply.

The real value of the car was the N1.5m deposit paid, give or take. Dealer knew it quite well, so decided to gamble on the remaining balance.

The reason why you got N1m50k was because he used N450k from the N1.5m you deposited for the car to do a transmission overhaul and other miscellaneous expenses. So in essence you paid for all the fixes in the car, made it perfect out of pocket and got absolutely nothing back in return. And he's able to do this to you because he knows you're a 'small' guy. He would not do this to a 'big' man.

God bless you so much for the second paragraph. He as well knew that the car has underlying transmission which he refused to replace before selling out. He was denying the fact unapologetically even when he was told how we narrowly escaped accident when it packed on the highway aside the evidences that I was able to show him.

Yes! With all the evidences that I've been and was able to gather, I could have held onto the car and pay him no dime since I already spent over 400k plus the initially 1.5M on the car. The worst case is we go to court soon or later but my bible didn't teach me such and moreover, the car does not meet the standard of the purpose I bought it which is for travelling since custom issue was recently detected on my clean title super reliable EOD which I've been using for travelling.

He has made the biggest mistake of his life by doing that because he could have saved himself some "things" by refunding me my 1.5M since he was planning to still sell the car for say 2.5M after "replacing" the gear that I repaired. I might be seen as "small" guy by men but God sees and treats me as "big" man because I know that I have and serve a very big God.

Let's see how it goes with him; time will tell. I've done and will do my part while I leave the rest for God to handle/judge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by calculusx(m): 8:50pm On Jan 12
Good Evening NL Advocates,
I'm sorry i've not had much time to go through the length and breadth of this thread but will do that next week and address every necessary details. I'm still in utter shock why someone who came to my office for help could open a thread about his awful experience with me despite all I did for him without knowing him from Adam.
My response will be in 2 Phases {Before and After Sales} and I will appreciate if well meaning Nigerians can look at this Transaction Critically. Before then, I have few questions for Segun {legalwealth} with just a YES or NO from you.

1. Did I choose this Particular Car for you from my inventory?
2. Did you do Vin-Check prior to Purchase or not?
3. After Vin-check, did you see Pre-purchase Pictures or not?
4. Did you diagnose the Vehicle or not?
5. IF Yes what was the ONLY error detected that I later explained and fixed?
6. Did YOU test-drove the Car prior to Purchase or not?
7. Did your Mechanic do Engine Oil Change after Purchase or not?
8. Did you change the Transmission Oil after Purchase or not?
9. After you took possession of this Vehicle, you used it within Lagos days before you traveled with it.
Was there any Complain with the Transmission that YOU know of and complain to me prior to when you traveled with it?
10. Having done all checks and Inspection in 2 days, money exchanged hands, did you confirm or show Satisfaction for the Vehicle days after the Purchase or not?

Please be honest with your YES or NO.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by antagonist: 9:20pm On Jan 12
bros please don't reply this man, he has finally decided to use his real handle to post comments

Free him, free the matter, let Allah have the last word
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by calculation(m): 9:55pm On Jan 12
calculusx:
Good Evening NL Advocates,
I'm sorry i've not had much time to go through the length and breadth of this thread but will do that next week and address every necessary details. I'm still in utter shock why someone who came to my office for help could open a thread about his awful experience with me despite all I did for him without knowing him from Adam.
My response will be in 2 Phases {Before and After Sales} and I will appreciate if well meaning Nigerians can look at this Transaction Critically. Before then, I have few questions for Segun {legalwealth} with just a YES or NO from you.

1. Did I choose this Particular Car for you from my inventory?
2. Did you do Vin-Check prior to Purchase or not?
3. After Vin-check, did you see Pre-purchase Pictures or not?
4. Did you diagnose the Vehicle or not?
5. IF Yes what was the ONLY error detected that I later explained and fixed?
6. Did YOU test-drove the Car prior to Purchase or not?
7. Did your Mechanic do Engine Oil Change after Purchase or not?
8. Did you change the Transmission Oil after Purchase or not?
9. After you took possession of this Vehicle, you used it within Lagos days before you traveled with it.
Was there any Complain with the Transmission that YOU know of and complain to me prior to when you traveled with it?
10. Having done all checks and Inspection in 2 days, money exchanged hands, did you confirm or show Satisfaction for the Vehicle days after the Purchase or not?

Please be honest with your YES or NO.

Good and welcome on board. Let hear from legalwealth before we judge
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:05pm On Jan 12
demeanors oya show o! Nah now tori wan start not all the preamble we have been doing.

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by sauceEEP(m): 10:07pm On Jan 12
It's good calculusx has finally responded, waiting to hear from legalwealth.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by DelTel(m): 10:13pm On Jan 12
Mmmmmhhhhhh.

I haven't had time to offer my comments and thoughts, I will have to shortly.

I am a dealer too - meaning I am Calculxxx contemporary or competitor (no matter how little).
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by double3(m): 10:13pm On Jan 12
Just when we thought this saga was about to come to an end grin
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12
double3:
Just when we thought this saga was about to come to an end grin

expect 2-3 more pages on this matter. cheesy
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by legalwealth(m): 10:18pm On Jan 12
antagonist:
bros please don't reply this man, he has finally decided to use his real handle to post comments

Free him, free the matter, let Allah have the last word

Exactly what I decided immediately I saw his uncalled for update because answers to them are in this thread and the alternative one; I no longer have time to waste. Whosoever that wants to see the answers to his enquiries should please read the threads from A to Z.

"Something" that he saw today pushed and forced him to come over here; not that he has been busy all these days. #Hypocriteandliar

1. Number of days which was after 2 days or so could not be mentioned shocked shocked shocked
2. He decided to remain mute said there has suddenly turn to he has been busy here. shocked shocked shocked Most people know that he has even been on this thread with other handle(s).

Contents of the first image below is for whosoever that is concerned.

#Period

1 Share

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by freshvine(f): 10:45pm On Jan 12
Calclucx you know the history of the car no wonder you bought cheap. Legalwealth the knack to own a car beyoud your means landed you greedily in your present quagmire.

purchaser desperation made dealer to apply "lose or gain" tactics of engagement. he gained.

legalwealth, you shouldnt have return that car.
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by calculusx(m): 11:04pm On Jan 12
legalwealth:

"Something" that he saw today pushed and forced him to come over here; not that he has been busy all these days. #Hypocriteandliar

#Period

Oluwasegun, ma fi oju olore re gun igi. Let me help with your edited screenshot {attached} and the highlighted above. We both do Online business, your plan to tarnish my Image on NL didn't work here, you resorted to tarnishing my Image on Google Business with negative reviews. That was the lowest low. The moment you cast a finger to accuse someone wrongly, don't forget the remaining 4 fingers are pointing to you.
Oluwasegun omo Adesida, don't forget 26th Nov. 2018 when you responded to my whatsapp history indicating interest on this said Lexus {attached}. Don't forget it took me 48hrs after so much plead before I could agree to help you out. Suddenly Calculusx has turned to a dubious person. As at that time i've not met you personally to know whether you are tall or short, fat or slim but was moved by your soft words and predicament. This is soo Sad. Will I ever render such help to anyone in the nearest futureI owe no grudge against you but you owe me a big apology for trying to defame me.

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:00am On Jan 13
This gon be good. Sunday entertainment, I serve a living God. cheesy
Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:10am On Jan 13
HeavenlyBang:
This gon be good. Sunday entertainment, I serve a living God. cheesy

come join us for here

2 Likes

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by emmaak2(m): 4:40am On Jan 13
calculusx:

Oluwasegun, ma fi oju olore re gun igi. Let me help with your edited screenshot {attached} and the highlighted above. We both do Online business, your plan to tarnish my Image on NL didn't work here, you resorted to tarnishing my Image on Google Business with negative reviews. That was the lowest low. The moment you cast a finger to accuse someone wrongly, don't forget the remaining 4 fingers are pointing to you.
Oluwasegun omo Adesida, don't forget 26th Nov. 2018 when you responded to my whatsapp history indicating interest on this said Lexus {attached}. Don't forget it took me 48hrs after so much plead before I could agree to help you out. Suddenly Calculusx has turned to a dubious person. As at that time i've not met you personally to know whether you are tall or short, fat or slim but was moved by your soft words and predicament. This is soo Sad. Will I ever render such help to anyone in the nearest futureI owe no grudge against you but you owe me a big apology for trying to defame me.

Oga this reply no whole water
Be concise let's see who is right or wrong

But for now we see u as the COn man here

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/Owns V.A Auto Sales Ventures by weyreypey: 7:37am On Jan 13
calculusx:

In summary Google business review forced you out!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

CLEAR YOUR CONSIGNMENTS(CARS,BUSSES,SUVs)THROUGH COTONOU PORT**@MINIMAL RATES / Brand New 2010 Bentley Continental N30 Million. / Private Car Hire In Ibadan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 237
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.