Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) (77454 Views)

Tania Omotayo Shares Her Traditional Wedding Picture / Adesua Etomi's Second Dress At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by calddon(m): 5:16am On Jan 10, 2019
I like the brides outfit.

Looks decent unlike what we see in on some other celebrity ceremonies where the celebrants make should be private public
Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 5:18am On Jan 10, 2019
Dear Simi,
Congratulations o! grin

1 Like

Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:22am On Jan 10, 2019
BeiFangLaye:

Na live meat dem dy use do BBQ ?
Hahahaha cheesy wink.
You get time to reply that tin sef!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Teeisaac(m): 5:28am On Jan 10, 2019
Belle grin shocked shocked
Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by melvin0004(m): 5:31am On Jan 10, 2019
RSVP:
Simi don get bele?

Double congrats cheesy

1 Like

Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by EtherealAnn(f): 5:33am On Jan 10, 2019
lovely .

1 Like

Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 5:46am On Jan 10, 2019
Nice one.. Happy married life to them..

1 Like

Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by rossi49ja(m): 5:48am On Jan 10, 2019
post=74613565:
The trad wedding was LIT!
These pictures by the OP did not do justice to the beautiful wedding ceremony.
BARBECUE was on point!
#Grateful Heart.
Keep on deceiving yourself as though you made the guest list.

1 Like

Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by OLUROCKS(m): 6:15am On Jan 10, 2019
Their own no go be “in 9 months time we go come visiting”...

More like 5 to 6 months with that size belle wey Simi carry

��
Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:41am On Jan 10, 2019
Happy married life cool

1 Like

Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 10, 2019
post=74613565:
BARBECUE was on point!
#Grateful Heart.
bmc rat
Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by casted81: 6:45am On Jan 10, 2019
post=74613565:
BARBECUE was on point!
#Grateful Heart.
picture of u eating the barbecue at d wedding else I arrest u! For declaration of false asset/info

1 Like

Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by logon599: 6:54am On Jan 10, 2019
Wow congrats Simi. And Adekunle. God bless your union. Hopefully together you guys should go even higher and stronger in your careers a-la Jayz and Beyonce

Are you looking to build today or someday but don't have the money put together yet? Take advantage of this offer now to get your professional Architectural designs done at very very low prices to help you plan, as well as professional Architectural advice. See my contact on my signature below or checkout my profile. Thanks

Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 10, 2019
Couldn't they get a clearer picture?
Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by ladykolly(f): 7:22am On Jan 10, 2019
RSVP:
Simi don get bele?

Double congrats cheesy
pregnancy detector

1 Like

Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by mkpurumma090(f): 7:27am On Jan 10, 2019
I hope it will last at least two years
Happy married

2 Likes

Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:31am On Jan 10, 2019
Simi and Adekunle Gold,I wish you a happy,peaceful,fruitful and longlasting married life.

NOTICE
Blocking me on Nairaland will not stop me from telling the truth except this platform is meant for APC supporters alone.

3 Likes

Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Caris77: 7:54am On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=Mikora post=74613823]Thought this wedding was supposed to be secret? BTW she looks pregnant sad[/quote
Ur eyes sharp wella

1 Like

Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by almarthins(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2019
post=74613565:
These pictures by the OP did not do justice to this beautiful wedding ceremony.
BARBECUE was on point!
#Grateful Heart.

Infact I just tire. Dem hide am hide am the thing still leak out. Shey dem think say Nigerian no go know.except na only their family no invite at all
Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:25am On Jan 10, 2019
mkpurumma090:
I hope it will last at least two years
Happy married

haba... rejoice with them nah..why bad mouthing the Union.. its Gods doing and pray for others success. do unto others what others will do unto you..
Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by isahsalee: 8:36am On Jan 10, 2019
Poor picture, a wedding poorly organized.
Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:48am On Jan 10, 2019
post=74613565:
BARBECUE was on point!
#Grateful Heart.

Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2019
Jaysas1:

Were u dere ni?...
The traditional wedding was at the black pearl tower in Eko Atlantic. I doubt there was an outdoor barbecue.

1 Like

Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 10, 2019
BeiFangLaye:

Na live meat dem dy use do BBQ ?
but you dull o
Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 9:19am On Jan 10, 2019
post=74613565:
BARBECUE was on point!
#Grateful Heart.
Were you there ??
Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Dayoara: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2019
Congrats ..... How is the baby too
Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by youngbang(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2019
Click "like" if you love simi and Adekunle wedding it not an overhyped shut like banky and Adesua wedding
Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by youngbang(m): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Sadiq3051(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Zeeeeeeeeee: 9:53am On Jan 10, 2019
Jaysas1:

Were u dere ni?...
I was about asking him the same question.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life / Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.