Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby (23998 Views)

Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) / Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Toolz And Tunde Demuren Dedicate Their Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by helobabe: 6:18am On Jan 10, 2019
Media personality Toolz welcomed first child with her husband, Tunde Demuren last month shares adorable new photo together with their child.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/oap-toolz-and-hubby-pictured-with-their-newborn-baby

13 Likes

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by helobabe: 6:18am On Jan 10, 2019
See more adorable photo of the newborn baby here >>> SEE MORE PHOTOS

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by Mrop(m): 6:23am On Jan 10, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Yoruba Woman Gives hilarious answer and Demostration to why ladies moan during Sexual intercorse (video) >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH VIDEO HERE

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by Speedyconnect15: 6:58am On Jan 10, 2019
Please what does this mean?

A taste of what he should expect? shocked

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:11am On Jan 10, 2019
Lovely...
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by Uyi168: 9:10am On Jan 10, 2019
Meanwhile...

13 Likes

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by firstolalekan(m): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2019
mumu don learn lesson.......

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by Reelmii: 9:12am On Jan 10, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
Please what does this mean?
A taste of what he should expect? shocked
Sell airtime to us and make cash.
GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.
Daalu nu!
use ur browser
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by ainas247: 9:13am On Jan 10, 2019
cheesy
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by Pelaiye2703(m): 9:13am On Jan 10, 2019
H
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by femi4: 9:13am On Jan 10, 2019
What are they hiding ...oshisko!

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by adollapatron: 9:13am On Jan 10, 2019
Ftc
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by Yewandequeen(f): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by Ibcrown(m): 9:15am On Jan 10, 2019
Taste of what please?
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2019
helobabe:
Media personality Toolz welcomed first child with her husband, Tunde Demuren last month shares adorable new photo together with their child.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/oap-toolz-and-hubby-pictured-with-their-newborn-baby

Why is it that they record success when they are out of Nigeria

Funke Akindele too comes to mind

Nigeria not safe for pregnant women/ newborn

All these celebrities should come together and build a befitting hospital and hire good doctors instead of running outside the country all the time

Government keeps talking about diversification for mouth while other countries are making millions out of us undecided

Congrats to the couple

7 Likes

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 10, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by seunfly: 9:23am On Jan 10, 2019
A taste of what he expect in what sense?
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by lilmax(m): 9:35am On Jan 10, 2019
bad energy stay faraway

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 10, 2019
Uyi168:
Meanwhile...
My Yoruba people and political drama. No wonder they called it the 'wild wild west' in the 60's.
Only person missing in this picture is their chairman FFK. Dt ones craze is however very sick and unfunny.

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:40am On Jan 10, 2019
Linda Ikeji be like this could have been me and Jeremi but my foolishness caught up with me

4 Likes

Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2019
Lovely couple. Will be a cute smiling baby.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by Xano(m): 9:42am On Jan 10, 2019
Interesting

In England, congratulations, enjoy.
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by iamwizzle(m): 9:42am On Jan 10, 2019
seunfly:
A taste of what he expect in what sense?

Prolly Nigerian dish
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by Lexusgs430: 9:44am On Jan 10, 2019
So nah UK she born the pickin........
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by sinaj(f): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:
So nah UK she born the pickin........
Them fit be your neigbour sef tongue
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by Lexusgs430: 9:46am On Jan 10, 2019
sinaj:
Them fit be your neigbour sef tongue

Make i peep from my window.......... The cold no allow me peep ó....... grin
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by sinaj(f): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Make i peep from my window.......... The cold no allow me peep ó....... grin
cover your eyes well before you peep o!

Make cold no freeze the eyes grin
Re: Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby by Deckline(m): 9:56am On Jan 10, 2019
cute baby,cute mother,cute family.
(kneels down) baba God,na me your boy deckline nwachineke.
As i no too fine like RMD,Ramsey Nouah or Van Vicker, baba please,please bring fine women come my way.
Kanayo o kanayo,segun arinze,oshiomole dem no get two head.
Thank you Lord. Amen.
Hallelluyah.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Replies Critics Of His AMVCA Outfit / Davido: 2019 Is My Year 'I Can't Come And Kill Myself' / "Almost Every Guy I Know Said If They Were Female They Will Be A..." - OAP Gbemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.