Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement (20680 Views)

Resource Control: Edwin Clark Tackles Obasanjo, Recalls Ugly Past / Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim / Ohaneze Secretary Apologises To Buhari Over Atiku’s Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by jrusky(m): 7:41am On Jan 10, 2019
This wole Soyinka is a shameless man i was expecting him.to talk thrash again since Osibandit started going to his house to visit him same way he did in 2015 that put Nigerians in these mess we are today. I think apc has promised him another job in US university shameless man.

This Soyinka has be deaf and dumb since all these atrocities perpetrated by apc has be going on but now attacking Obj so obj has no right to forgive his fellow human to let peace reign?

And has Obj by himself granted any interview or any audio or video link and say, *I obj has endorsed Atiku*? Pls why can't they leave this baba alone is it by force to support apc for God sake

Soyinka you better respect yourself you have no right nor apc neither Buhari has the right to force anyone to support any party pls supporting party is not by force so mr bushy Amazon jungle head hair professor of blablabla better respect yourself or else the very day power change hand in this country you will live and die in exile because we will chase you out of this country with them.

Apc has offered nothing good. Our resources they can not manage it, our economy they can not manage it, our debt rising everyday, poverty rising everyday, corruption still the highest everyday, education dead, unemployment world record breaking, our security they could not manage so what else I'm sick of this useless govt.

1 Like

Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by breakeven: 7:42am On Jan 10, 2019
Would a Soyinka prefer a Buhari to Atiku? Did this people go to school so they can think with their anus? I give up on this type of educated illiterates in this country. When all hand should be on deck to remove this slowpoke in aso rock some so called well read people are talking like this. undecided kiss undecided undecided

Now I understand the saying that education does not give common sense.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Vickthore: 7:45am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
Soyinka should hurry up and die . His use to Nigeria ended the day
he receive that Nobel Peace prize
Are u with ur brain?
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Vickthore: 7:47am On Jan 10, 2019
breakeven:
Would a Soyinka prefer a Buhari to Atiku? Did this people go to school so they can think with their anus? I give up on this type of educated illiterates in this country. When all hand should be on deck to remove this slowpoke in aso rock some so called well read people are talking like this. undecided kiss undecided undecided
Dd u read it where it was said Soyinka endorsed Buhari.don't jump d gun.how will u demonize someone for 8yrs and turn him to a savior recently , that was his question
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 7:48am On Jan 10, 2019
Vickthore:

Are u with ur brain?
Let me ask you a similar question: do you want the best for Nigeria?
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Adebowale89(m): 7:49am On Jan 10, 2019
googlepikins:
South West the saboteur of Afrca

illiterate, saboteur exist not in politics

I have said it that Igbo has no business with politics. politics is not just you people calling

the game of politics supersede emotions
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by orisa37: 7:52am On Jan 10, 2019
Fake Mess. The two are equally yoked with each other.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by breakeven: 7:52am On Jan 10, 2019
rottennaija:
That is because obj is desperate. I don't know what Buhari has done to him or his business. But he is sure desperate to go back to his vomit to support Atiku.

And that's is all the more reason for me not to allow Atiku smells our national tteasury
So you do not know what Buhari has done to Nigeria? No wonder that every one supporting baba have removed their brains.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Adebowale89(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
Let me ask you a similar question: do you want the best for Nigeria?

because you want the best for Nigeria is the reason why you're wishing another man death?

you and your family will be a victim of what you wish Soyinka this morning untrained Buffon

how can you blackmailed, demarket someone political reputation in a country where there citizen are highly emotional and you expect same person to triumph in an election?

do you see Soyinka criticize Atiku here? obj is one of the person that demarket Atiku politically, he's still the same man marketing him. this definitely will undermine his chances to victory. must everybody go verbatim for you people with low brain to comprehend?

1 Like

Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Nathdoug(m): 7:59am On Jan 10, 2019
Mankos:
Every body now know that Obasanjo is an enemy of the state.

Next level is a sure game
with the suffering now this una next level when una dey promot so go be die so
Nigerians will be forced to seek asylum in other neighboring countries
ZOMBIE
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by ebilomaofficial1: 8:02am On Jan 10, 2019
Obasanjo turnd against buhari because he ordered for the removal of staffs if his otta farm from the federal government pay role... the farm belongs to obasanjo but it was the federal government that was paying its workers... Buhari is the best man for the country
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 8:04am On Jan 10, 2019
Adebowale89:

because you want the best for Nigeria is the reason why you're wishing another man death?

you and your family will be a victim of what you wish Soyinka this morning untrained Buffon

how can you blackmailed, demarket someone political reputation in a country where there citizen are highly emotional and you expect same person to triumph in an election?

do you see Soyinka criticize Atiku here? obj is one of the person that demarket Atiku politically, he's still the same man marketing him. this definitely will undermine his chances to victory. must everybody go verbatim for you people with low brain to comprehend?
This why a lot of Nigerian students fail exams . I just asked you a simple question and instead of you answering, you start giving lectures on morals which you yourself do no have . Please if don't want your life to be cursed , stop supporting ethnical rubbish
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by rottennaija(m): 8:04am On Jan 10, 2019
jonuel1:

who looks more desperate?

how many times has Buhari's name appeared on the ballot?

and what has been his out-put being on the saddle of power?

i just wonder when some Nigerian youth will buy their brain to effective use

When you talk or type, take a good look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself what you see.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Giyerte(m): 8:07am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
Soyinka should hurry up and die . His use to Nigeria ended the day he receive that Nobel Peace prize

YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE OF CALAMITY. OLORIBURUKU GBOGBO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Alexis11: 8:10am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
A man who is only useful to stupidity does not deserve life

It does not change the fact that those who wish others death die before them.

You will most likely die before Soyinka. cool

1 Like

Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Adebowale89(m): 8:10am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
This why a lot of Nigerian students fail exams . I just asked you a simple question and instead of you answering, you start giving lectures on morals which you yourself do no have . Please if don't want your life to be cursed , stop supporting ethnical rubbish

that's why you're olodo grin

when did you ask me QST? look the moniker well.

I just need to tell you ve no right to wish another human death. it shows you don't have a good parent to give you proper home training
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 8:11am On Jan 10, 2019
Giyerte:

YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE OF CALAMITY. OLORIBURUKU GBOGBO
You're just a yoruba donkey . Abeg pack well jare
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by chukwugoziegi: 8:12am On Jan 10, 2019
rottennaija:
That is because obj is desperate. I don't know what Buhari has done to him or his business. But he is sure desperate to go back to his vomit to support Atiku.

And that's is all the more reason for me not to allow Atiku smells our national tteasury

Buhari stopped the FG from paying the workers of Obasanjo's private Business(His Farm) Apparently they've been under the payroll of the FG since the inception.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 8:12am On Jan 10, 2019
Adebowale89:

that's why you're olodo grin

when did you ask me QST? look the moniker well.

I just need to tell you ve no right to wish another human death. it shows you don't have a good parent to give you proper home training
You're a biological accident. ..hope you know
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 8:16am On Jan 10, 2019
Alexis11:

It does not change the fact that those who wish others death die before them.

You will most likely die before Soyinka. cool
Those who tell the truth live longer that those who lie and cause disunity in society (Example Wole Soyinka). #fact
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Afamed: 8:17am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
Soyinka should hurry up and die . His use to Nigeria ended the day he receive that Nobel Peace prize
Why do you desist bitter truth?
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by supereagle(m): 8:18am On Jan 10, 2019
SAconnect247:
I think the east are embarking on a political suicide by voting for PDP next month! It'll be a huge miscalculation

They always miscaculate, they don't have political focus, they prefer a thief to be there, they demonstrated that in 2011 in one their States, they are regretting the action today.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Adebowale89(m): 8:18am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
You're a biological accident. ..hope you know

I repeat you're olodo grin

at first you said you ask me a QST when I was the one that quote you first. secondly, imbeciles like you won't even have the gut to ask me QST because I won't even give room for that

thirdly you're senseless to be too full of yourself when you've no bearing

the earlier you see a psychotherapist the better for you
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by frowland(m): 8:19am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:

You might die before him. Becareful what you wish others. Thanx.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 8:20am On Jan 10, 2019
Afamed:

Why do you desist bitter truth?
What truth ? Wait a minute, you mean the truth of Wole Soyinka being a hypocrite who causes disunity in society , is that the "bitter truth " you say I desist from ?
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by kokomilala(m): 8:20am On Jan 10, 2019
@Shelumiel,how? You are blinded by your own invidiousness towards this man.Soyinka has stood up against every oppressive regime from 1967 when he was jailed to the present era.
You said he should hurriedly kick the bucket.Oh,how gracious!- saying he's no longer useful to us.Soyinka has brought so much more honour and respect to the state than some will ever do.
Can you tell us what you've contributed to the growth of the country?
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Awaja(m): 8:20am On Jan 10, 2019
That’s a wise politician speaking,he’s not tepid.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by kumakunta: 8:21am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
Shut your mouth ! What has Wole Soyinka done for you or your worthless kind. ..? Nothing!
Pained soul , how will his death alleviate your hereditary misery?
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 8:23am On Jan 10, 2019
kokomilala:
@Shelumiel,how? You are blinded by your own invidiousness towards this man.Soyinka has stood up against every oppressive regime from 1967 when he was jailed to the present era.
You said he should hurriedly kick the bucket.Oh,how gracious?- saying he's no longer useful to us.Soyinka has brought so much more honour and respect to the state than some will ever do.
Can you tell us what you've contributed to the growth of the country?
Why do you celebrate mediocrity? Apart from the Nobel Peace prize which he won (which was a fluke)what else has Wole Soyinka done for Nigeria ?Answer
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by frowland(m): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
Shut your mouth ! What has Wole Soyinka done for you or your worthless kind. ..? Nothing!

I should as well wish you dead since you also have done nothing for me or my kind?? Doesn't make sense mate. Well, death doesn't listen to wishes. It can happen to anyone, at anytime and anyplace.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 8:25am On Jan 10, 2019
kumakunta:

Pained soul , how will his death alleviate your hereditary misery?
By allowing fools like you to stop celebrating mediocrity and deity worship
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by kumakunta: 8:29am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
By allowing fools like you to stop celebrating mediocrity and deity worship
You are in severe pains. Soyinka we know and that why you talk about him. Sorry your case is incurable .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Clueless As Criminals Overrun Nigeria - Punch / 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose / 2019: Faced With Two Options, Obasanjo Will Choose Atiku Over Buhari – Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.