Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement (20670 Views)

Resource Control: Edwin Clark Tackles Obasanjo, Recalls Ugly Past / Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim / Ohaneze Secretary Apologises To Buhari Over Atiku’s Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by yashau(m): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2019
rottennaija:
That is because obj is desperate. I don't know what Buhari has done to him or his business. But he is sure desperate to go back to his vomit to support Atiku.

And that's is all the more reason for me not to allow Atiku smells our national tteasury
Awon Omo Eran,ati ko ifa ile, ifa tii n'se
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 8:30am On Jan 10, 2019
kumakunta:

You are in severe pains. Soyinka we know and that why you talk about him. Sorry your case is incurable .
Soyinka is only know to fools and hypocrites who cannot discern
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by kokomilala(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2019
@You call that a fluke? First African ,first black.Only 3 blacks have won the prize.
A man's social contributions can't be measured materially, just as love ,hope,faith,hate,kindness and bitterness can't be determined physically. But their effects can be felt.He has fought every dictator since independence. By denying he hasn't done anything for Nigeria is being disingenuous and turning truth and facts against each other.
I'm not sure you even know your history.If you do, you won't be belittling the efforts of those who are brave enough, always, to stand up against tyranny and oppression.

1 Like

Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2019
OldBeer:
Exactly! grin

Just like your father and mother. They both combined their useless poverty stricken genitals to give birth to another more useless entity.

Tueh
Another yoruba donkey ...abeg pack well
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by sixteensix: 8:40am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
Soyinka should hurry up and die . His use to Nigeria ended the day he receive that Nobel Peace prize
fool, go and kill him. I wonder why u think like a rat, wishing fellow human being death.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by harwokunle1236(m): 8:41am On Jan 10, 2019
Obj let Dem know dat jubril doesn't have de capacity to rule dis country 4 de next 4yrs, according to Donald triumph buhari is lifeless.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by OldBeer: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
Another yoruba donkey ...abeg pack well
Mr Chemical engineer in training

You are so angry because you are a failure studying a course in an outdated university with outdated textbooks.

No wonder Leventis foundation rejected you.

Useless spawn from a useless source
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 8:45am On Jan 10, 2019
OldBeer:

You are so angry because you are a failure studying a course in an outdated university with outdated textbooks.

Wow ! I did not know you were my fan . grin
OldBeer:

Wow ! I did not know you were my fan .
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Jaideyone(m): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
Soyinka should hurry up and die . His use to Nigeria ended the day he receive that Nobel Peace prize
the single thing that separates reasonable individuals from mad men/women is the spirit of sportsmanship. so if wole doesn't support your candidate then he deserves to die? you are mad
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by OldBeer: 8:48am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
Wow ! I did not know you were my fan . grin Wow ! I did not know you were my fan .
Na I remember seeing your moniker in that thread one time.

You know your future is totally hopeless that is why you are always dropping your number and email for betting.

Anyway you learnt from your lout of a dad.

Enjoy your strike grin

Useless gambler
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 8:49am On Jan 10, 2019
Jaideyone:
the single thing that separates reasonable individuals from mad men/women is the spirit of sportsmanship. so if wole doesn't support your candidate then he deserves to die? you are mad
I am not a political stalwart. So why should you bring politics into this ? Or are you a fool ?
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by RemiOAjayi: 8:51am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
You are just a Yoruba fool who endorses stupidity along with senseless. Abeg pack well

Person like you should live with animals or mentally derailed people, you are not fit in a sane society. You are not capable to reason well. Visit a doctor or spiritualist.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 8:52am On Jan 10, 2019
OldBeer:

You know your future is totally hopeless that is why you are always dropping your number and email for betting.

Enjoy your strike grin

Useless gambler
Strike ? You mean the one you're currently on with ASSU, Right ? You're a pathetic stalker. .. grin
OldBeer:

Enjoy your strike grin

Useless gambler
Strike ? You mean the one you're currently on with ASSU, Right ? You're a pathetic stalker. ..

1 Like

Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

Person like you should live with animals or mentally derailed people, you are not fit in a sane society. You are not capable to reason well. Visit a doctor or spiritualist.
You mean the one your father visits, abi? Mtchww

1 Like

Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by rhythyson: 8:57am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:

May God forgives you
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by OldBeer: 8:57am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
Strike ? You mean the one you're currently on with ASSU, Right ? You're a pathetic stalker. .. grin Strike ? You mean the one you're currently on with ASSU, Right ? You're a pathetic stalker. ..
It is morning in your shïthole country. You should be heading to the betting shop Mr graduate. grin grin

It is currently 2:56am here. I have no words to exchange with a gambler who knows his success resides in the betting shop.

But yeah, it does. grin

Goodnight/Good morning
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by RemiOAjayi: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
You mean the one your father visits, abi? Mtchww

Anytime u respond you further confirm to me that you urgently need help. Visit a doctor or spiritualist. Thank your mother spirit that someone has helped you identify your age long problem. Perhaps is even abimo
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Randy100: 9:02am On Jan 10, 2019
SAconnect247:
I think the east are embarking on a political suicide by voting for PDP next month! It'll be a huge miscalculation
You that voted for Buhari can you tell me what you region had gained from him or you in particular. Talk is cheap.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 9:02am On Jan 10, 2019
OldBeer:
It is morning in your shïthole country. You should be heading to the betting shop Mr graduate. grin grin

It is currently 2:56am here. I have no words to exchange with a gambler who knows his success resides in the betting shop.

But yeah, it does. grin

Goodnight/Good morning
Idiot forming Yankee. ..now I know you're pathological liar . Abeg go and waste in your ghetto .Punk assgrin

1 Like

Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by OldBeer: 9:05am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
Idiot forming Yankee. ..now I know you're pathological liar . Abeg go and waste in your ghetto .Punk assgrin
Yawns.
I have nothing to prove to you.

Failure.

I wan sleep Abeg but we will continue in 5 hours time. I promise you *wink*
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by rottennaija(m): 9:07am On Jan 10, 2019
chukwugoziegi:

Buhari stopped the FG from paying the workers of Obasanjo's private Business(His Farm) Apparently they've been under the payroll of the FG since the inception.

Well, I have heard this story before though I doubt it's truthfulness. But I do know that a lot of fake business that has been set up to as front (which also employed people) has been closed.

1 Like

Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 9:07am On Jan 10, 2019
OldBeer:
Yawns.
I have nothing to prove to you.

Failure.

I wan sleep Abeg but we will continue in 5 hours time. I promise you *wink*
You're just a juvenile delinquent with no value whatsoever . Abeg pack well ...slowpoke grin

1 Like

Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Madinka: 9:12am On Jan 10, 2019
My brother search your heart ....
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Madinka: 9:20am On Jan 10, 2019
WO bi to were GBE pro GBA
xpool:

Sometimes I believe Nigerian elites play us like pawns and move us as they desire. Soyinka is also guilty of this sin, he hated and criticized buhari from 1983 to 2014, from 2014 to 219 he became a lover and advocate of buhari. Soyinka, Obasanjo, buhari, Atiku, all Nigerian politicians, all Nigerians, APC, PDP and all Nigerian political parties are guilty of this sin.

Just like Apostle Paul said in Romans 7:15-20. New International Version (NIV)

"15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature.[a] For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19 For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it."

Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Ayobami7(m): 9:24am On Jan 10, 2019
ok
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by goslowgoslow(m): 9:27am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
Abeg be quiet ! You are just vexed because I insulted one of your Yoruba stooges who add no worth to Nigeria
See a worthless person talking. What is your worth in life? You are worthless like a sheet/shit of paper. What worth has your entire family added to Nigeria? Guy you belong to the grave so shift.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by farmerking: 9:45am On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=rottennaija post=74615834]That is because obj is desperate. I don't know what Buhari has done to him or his business. But he is sure desperate to go back to his vomit to support Atiku.

And that's is all the more reason for me not to allow Atiku smells our national tteasury[
Bahari has done a lot to him
1) he has refused to pay the salary of ota farm workers
2) he has refused them to lift fuel freely since assume power
3) he has refused to be a play boy in the hand of OBJ
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by emonkey(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2019
“[i]I saw it in one of the social media platforms where a quote was attributed to me that I said it serves Jonathan right that he married an illiterate woman. I have never made any comment on this woman,” [/i]Soyinka said.

Not true , you called her nasty names ..like hippopotamus ...
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Tareq1105: 9:47am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
Shut your mouth ! What has Wole Soyinka done for you or your worthless kind. ..? Nothing!

What was he supposed to do for you?

Is he into politics?

Or are you his family member?

Did you elect him into an office and he didn't perform?

Obasanjo political games will soon come to an end because he will be disgraced next month with his anointed Atikuloooter.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by goslowgoslow(m): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
Abeg be quiet ! You are just vexed because I insulted one of your Yoruba stooges who add no worth to Nigeria
Your father !!! Omo ale!! What is your worth in life? You are worthless like a s.hit. what is the worth of your entire family? You are supposed to be used by medical students for anatomy, you are a cadaver in the making.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by chocolatelady(f): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2019
rottennaija:
That is because obj is desperate. I don't know what Buhari has done to him or his business. But he is sure desperate to go back to his vomit to support Atiku.

And that's is all the more reason for me not to allow Atiku smells our national tteasury
Obj does not want any former Head of state to beat his record as a former Head of state and two time democratically elected president. Thats why the sudden hate for PMB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Jigawa Receives 524 Almajiri Pupils Evacuated From Kano / Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians / 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.