Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,608 members, 7,801,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement (20668 Views)

Resource Control: Edwin Clark Tackles Obasanjo, Recalls Ugly Past / Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim / Ohaneze Secretary Apologises To Buhari Over Atiku’s Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Jaideyone(m): 10:04am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
I am not a political stalwart. So why should you bring politics into this ? Or are you a fool ?
you are fool for letting your emotions betray you.

how do you call for someone to die just because you don't agree with his ideas? I can see a lot of people on the thread labelling you a fool already
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Nwadiuto247: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2019
SAconnect247:
I think the east are embarking on a political suicide by voting for PDP next month! It'll be a huge miscalculation

And if Buhari wins again what loss will the Igbos suffer?

Igbos are not dependent on government fund to excel so i dont get your point.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by tompat86(m): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2019
rottennaija:
That is because obj is desperate. I don't know what Buhari has done to him or his business. But he is sure desperate to go back to his vomit to support Atiku.

And that's is all the more reason for me not to allow Atiku smells our national tteasury
One of d reasons he hated Buhari was because of his(Obasanjo's)farm...do u know d@ during PDP's administration,all Obasanjo's Farm workers were on Federal govt payroll?Sai baba had to put an end to it...
Pardon my gbagaunsssdd
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by chocolatelady(f): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2019
tompat86:

One of d reasons he hated Buhari was because of his(Obasanjo's)farm...do u know d@ during PDP's administration,all Obasanjo's Farm workers were on Federal govt payroll?Sai baba had to put an end to it...
Pardon my gbagaunsssdd
wonders shall never end . And they say OBJ has interest of the nation but thats personal interest.

1 Like

Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by macello4(m): 10:39am On Jan 10, 2019
sweetwarriboy:

I don't really comment on politics but what is wrong with you? You guys spend all day supporting people that don't give a damn about you and even insult elders. I don't think you are normal.
i think u must be stupid and grossly mad. What is elder? What has soyinka has offer dis country apart from noble prize he won for himself. u are talking about respect tell dat to soyinka who always insult OBJ at any given opportunity. Insult elder my ass. idot animal we dont reply any mention so dont waste ur foolish time.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by olaolaking: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2019
rottennaija:
That is because obj is desperate. I don't know what Buhari has done to him or his business. But he is sure desperate to go back to his vomit to support Atiku.

And that's is all the more reason for me not to allow Atiku smells our national tteasury
Obasanjo had been supporting Buhari all along until Buhari delivered a speech "some people claimed that they invested billions of dollar to bring us electricity. Where is the electricity now?"

The second day, Obj did u-turn
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Antina(f): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
Soyinka should hurry up and die . His use to Nigeria ended the day he receive that Nobel Peace prize

Little did u know that old age doesn't guarantee death.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2019
Antina:

Little did u know that old age doesn't guarantee death.
...but it does guarantee the end being near .
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by erumena(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
rottennaija:

Well I heard that Buhari has refused to renew their oil block licenses, hence, the anger!
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
macello4:
i think u must be stupid and grossly mad. What is elder? What has soyinka has offer dis country apart from noble prize he won for himself. u are talking about respect tell dat to soyinka who always insult OBJ at any given opportunity. Insult elder my ass. idot animal we dont reply any mention so dont waste ur foolish time.

Obj and Soyinka are peers. If they want to insult each other, I don't care. I however, have issues with non entities like yourself commonising the Nobel (not Noble) prize.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by jude79(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
SAconnect247:
I think the east are embarking on a political suicide by voting for PDP next month! It'll be a huge miscalculation

your interest should be, the progress of this nation. the east are matured enough, to know who has the nation's interest at heart. since they are in every part of the country, it is safe to say the know the two prominent politicians more than other regions.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by jude79(m): 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
erumena:

Well I heard that Buhari has refused to renew their oil block licenses, hence, the anger!

not really, Obj is an international statesman. and is being blamed by members of international community, for being responsible in foisting the most incompetent and clueless government, in the world on nigerians.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by xpool(m): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
Madinka:
WO bi to were GBE pro GBA
Chei, onye Arah biara ahia taa.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by rhidollah(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
Soyinka is one of the people causing problems in Nigeria; he has outlived his use.
and Atiku is not one of them.
hypocrisy is when you believe soyinka who has never hold any political post is among those that have spoiled Nigeria but you are rooting for bukola and co
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
rhidollah:

and Atiku is not one of them.
hypocrisy is when you believe soyinka who has never hold any political post is among those that have spoiled Nigeria but you are rooting for bukola and co
Oga, when you talk , talk with sense .What has Soyinka done to help the leadership of Nigeria...? Apart from the Nobel Peace prize which he won (accidentally ), what has he done to end bad leadership in Nigeria? Has he elevated the status of Nigerians who are being harassed by a political elite whose greed knows no limit? Apart from online rants (which even us do ), who has Wole Soyinka epp in terms of being a model leader ?
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by rhidollah(m): 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
Oga, when you talk , talk with sense .What has Soyinka done to help the leadership of Nigeria...? Apart from the Nobel Peace prize which he won (accidentally ), what has he done to end bad leadership in Nigeria? Has he elevated the status of Nigerians who are being harassed by a political elite whose greed knows no limit? Apart from online rants (which even us do ), who has Wole Soyinka epp in terms of being a model leader ?
And in what way has Atiku help develop Nigeria, by privatising almost all public enterprise right. And please learn to argue without using abusive words.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
rhidollah:

And in what way has Atiku help develop Nigeria, by privatising almost all public enterprise right. And please learn to argue without using abusive words.
Oga, hear me well . I am not a political stalwart like you . And I will use abusive language on crooks like our current leaders and elders who add no value to Nigeria ;because I love my country and it's progress; and I do not like the likes of Atiku or Buhari(or the other pigeons in their cabinet ) who have been practical failures all their lives .
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by GetCofOProperty: 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
They will always blame themselves when it has to do with elections game...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by OldBeer: 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
Idiot forming Yankee. ..now I know you're pathological liar . Abeg go and waste in your ghetto .Punk assgrin
Where did I mention I am in the US?

See the way your insecurities jumped out. grin grin
Everybody not in Nigeria is in America abi? See mentality grin grin
I understand.
No one in your wretched family has ever entered plane or even left naija if not you will know its no big deal.

Instead of you to look for how to help your life, you are busy gallivanting in bet shops wasting your destiny.

Enter travel section and make connections so you can help your wretched parents. They have suffered for you too much.
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
OldBeer:
Where did I mention I am in the US?

See the way your insecurities jumped out. grin grin
Everybody not in Nigeria is in America abi? See mentality grin grin
I understand.
No one in your wretched family has ever entered plane or even left naija if not you will know its no big deal.

Instead of you to look for how to help your life, you are busy gallivanting in bet shops wasting your destiny.

Enter travel section and make connections so you can help your wretched parents. They have suffered for you too much.
A juvenile delinquent is talking ? Abeg pack well ....junkie forming abroad grin
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by OldBeer: 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
A juvenile delinquent is talking ? Abeg pack well ....junkie forming abroad grin
Poverty has ravaged your mind.
Even betting no pay upon all the number and email jduke.
Everything written about you is failed grin

Failure grin
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
OldBeer:
Poverty has ravaged your mind.
Even betting no pay upon all the number and email jduke.
Everything written about you is failed grin

Failure grin
I can see you're an idle fool who enjoys stalking people online . Make I ask sef, are you one of those people online with low self-esteem problem ? grin
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by adekolaelect(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
Shut your mouth ! What has Wole Soyinka done for you or your worthless kind. ..? Nothing!
something is worrying you talk to somebody near you they can take care of you .
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by adekolaelect(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
Shut your mouth ! What has Wole Soyinka done for you or your worthless kind. ..? Nothing!
. something is worrying you talk to somebody near you they can take care of you .
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by OldBeer: 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
I can see you're an idle fool who enjoys stalking people online . Make I ask sef, are you one of those people online with low self-esteem problem ? grin
Nah!
No classes today so I am free to doxx you.

Drop your mother's nude. i can send you the money right now.

That can feed your family for a month.

Shelumie
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
OldBeer:
Nah!

Shelumie
You're intellectually to be in school. I suggest to become a vulcanizer to help your poverty-ridden parentsgrin
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
OldBeer:
Nah!

Shelumie
You're intellectually lazy to be in school. I suggest to become a vulcanizer to help your poverty-ridden parentsgrin
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by OldBeer: 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
You're intellectually lazy to be in school. I suggest to become a vulcanizer to help your poverty-ridden parentsgrin
Shelumiel the poverty stricken fool, cone and earn 2k daily.

Come and earn $100 monthly.

Come and get odds so you can win every time you play. grin grin

Install this app and earn billions. grin grin grin

Looking for fast lane to wealth abi? It cannot happen because you are a failure, even your parents know grin
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by OldBeer: 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
You're intellectually to be in school. I suggest to become a vulcanizer to help your poverty-ridden parentsgrin

Use your mother's pant for yahoo.
That is where your destiny lies.

Failure grin
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
OldBeer:
Shelumiel the poverty stricken fool, cone and earn 2k daily.

Come and earn $100 monthly.

Come and get odds so you can win every time you play. grin grin

Install this app and earn billions. grin grin grin

Looking for fast lane to wealth abi? It cannot happen because you are a failure, even your parents know grin
I stake money because I have it and I enjoy gambling . So keep hating dude ...it will only make me more successful than all your ancestors put together grin
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by Shelumiel: 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
OldBeer:

Use your mother's pant for yahoo.
That is where your destiny lies.

Failure grin
Your destiny lies in stupidity ...how's that for an existence grin
Re: Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement by OldBeer: 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
Shelumiel:
I stake money because I have it and I enjoy gambling . So keep hating dude ...it will only make me more successful than all your ancestors put together grin
And you are busy dropping your numbers everywhere for 2k and 5k?

Yea, my daddy is dangote.
Keep looking for sure odds
Lazy jobless urchin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Declares APC's Benjamin Kalu Re-Elected For Bende Fed Constituency, Abia / GRV Praises David Hundenyin, Colonel Ojukwu, And Others / Lagos State Becomes The 5th Largest Economy In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.