Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition (32189 Views)

Joy Osomiamhe's NGO "ASCI" Holds Inter School Quiz Competition, Winners Emerge / Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 2nd Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by Richiez(m): 11:49am On Jan 13, 2019
Zerhraddeenx:
Richiez, please can you enlighten us about the nature of the questions, so as to get prepared before it's too late? Thanks. cool

The questions are such that anyone studying any course can attempt them. I can't say more. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
Me studying for the test grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
Richiez:

The questions are such that anyone studying any course can attempt them. I can't say more. Cheers!
Okay, anyway, you should get ready to witness my success. I do hope it wouldn't scare you. grin
Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Me studying for the test grin
My Nigga! cool

3 Likes

Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by dejt4u(m): 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
Participants interested in this year’s edition are to take note of the following:

CRITERIA FOR PARTICIPATION:

Eligible participants must

1. Be a Nairaland Member with account registered not later than 30th June, 2018.

2. Have made at least 6 posts on Nairaland prior to the date of commencement of the quiz

3. Have never been placed on Ban by a Nairaland moderator in the education section.

4. Be a Nigerian undergraduate in any tertiary institution in Nigeria.

If you meet all the criteria and you are interested, you are to fill the form below

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

2 Likes

Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by Occurstaem(m): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
Odunharry:
UPDATED LIST OF REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS
I just saw this a moment ago. Can I still apply for the test?
Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by Odunharry(m): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
Occurstaem:
I just saw this a moment ago. Can I still apply for the test?
Yes. Registration is still ongoing
Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by Odunharry(m): 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
Zerhraddeenx:

Okay, anyway, you should get ready to witness my success. I do hope it wouldn't scare you. grin
Bring it on..
Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by Kaylhey20: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
dejt4u:
REGISTRATION UPDATE..

The following people should send me a PM ASAP. The email addresses you supplied while registering are not valid. Therefore, you need to rectify the errors by sending me another functional email address.

1. EngrMarve

2. Sharming95

3. Husnath

4. Kaylhey20
. Do I still need to send you another email, because I have already received an application confirmation mail .
Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by dejt4u(m): 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Kaylhey20:
. Do I still need to send you another email, because I have already received an application confirmation mail .
no..
Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by nerd51(f): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
181...yeahhhh
Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by NNAMDIII(m): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
captainbangz:
oga, you think sey this one na acaEE?
This man so you still dey nairaland? Ehn e no too mean anything na, no be only nda dey repeat questions na, na everywhere....nigerians wey dey lazy to set new questions grin
Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
From one of the winners of last years competition i want to say a whole hearted thank you to xfire and all the sponsors and moderators of this competition...more grease to your elbows.

Where are my homies @toxicbrain nelsizzy et al ...this years competition promises to be very intriguing ...i can't help but join the train cool

Cc. Richiez

5 Likes

Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
Applied, now patiently waiting for tomorrow's list to be out cool cool
Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by Okwuguru(m): 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
dejt4u:
I am in.
Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by Okwuguru(m): 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
xfire:

I'll like to acknowledge and thank abike12 and the anonymous supporter who contributed 20k and 100k respectively towards the scholarship scheme.

Abike12 specifically requested an additional 2k for the 6th to 15th best category while the anonymous donor left it to the discretion of the coordinators.

Thus, the updated cash reward is shown on the quoted mail. The winner will now go home with 120,000 while the cash rewards of other categories have been improved upon.

Thanks once again abike12 and the anonymous contributor for your support to the students and education at large. May God reward you abundantly.

Xfire
Initiator, Annual Xfire Undergraduate Quiz Competition

I will register in earnest.
Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by Nelsizzy(m): 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
Japhet04:
From one of the winners of last years competition i want to say a whole hearted thank you to xfire and all the sponsors and moderators of this competition...more grease to your elbows.

Where are my homies @toxicbrain nelsizzy et al ...this years competition promises to be very intriguing ...i can't help but join the train cool

Cc. Richiez

1 Like

Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by toxicbrain: 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
Japhet04:

Cc. Richiez

I am not participating joor, I don't need another heartbreak... girls have done enough to the heart already.

morever, my business might not gift me that luxury of time this time around.
Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by Hardeysolution(m): 12:00am On Jan 14, 2019
what is the model of questions? and how would one access the questions? will it be here on nairaland or what? any information about the time will be appreciated... like can I take it any time that day?
Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by OurAjibola(m): 5:25am On Jan 14, 2019
Richiez:

Hy richiez, I already registered and received a confirmation mail, But I still can't find my name in the updated lists.
Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by Occurstaem(m): 7:31am On Jan 14, 2019
Odunharry:

Yes. Registration is still ongoing
All right. Thank you, I have registered.
Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by Richiez(m): 8:25am On Jan 14, 2019
OurAjibola:

Hy richiez, I already registered and received a confirmation mail, But I still can't find my name in the updated lists.

If you had checked number 289 on page 5, there wouldn't have been any need for this complaint. Cheers!
Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by zionema(m): 8:29am On Jan 14, 2019
Japhet04:

Cc. Richiez
what is the nature of the question of last year like .....
Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by Richiez(m): 8:29am On Jan 14, 2019
Hardeysolution:
what is the model of questions? and how would one access the questions? will it be here on nairaland or what? any information about the time will be appreciated... like can I take it any time that day?

We'll be using an online test platform. Go back to page 1 of this thread to read up the schedule of activities. Further information will be made available before the day of the test. Cheers!
Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by koliks(m): 9:17am On Jan 14, 2019
Good morning, I registered for the quiz competition and I received a mail confirming my registration. But Alas!! my name isn't on the list of registered applicants. what could be the problem??
Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by AnthCunny(m): 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
Please what is the time for the online sample test, and other tests?
Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by Brukx(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
@Donpre
I sighted your name on the registered list. This kind of a thing is going on, you didn't tell me
Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by PaulAris: 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
Odunharry:

Yes the person can as long as he can provide us his or her Jamb admission letter
I just filled the form few minutes ago before seeing this reply
I put in Freshman's year as my education level. I have gotten admission, but we a.re yet to resume
Am I still eigible please?
Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by dejt4u(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
PaulAris:

I just filled the form few minutes ago before seeing this reply
I put in Freshman's year as my education level. I have gotten admission, but we a.re yet to resume
Am I still eigible please?
In as much as you have your admission letter ready.. you are eligible..

1 Like

Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
zionema:
what is the nature of the question of last year like .....
very hard
Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
dejt4u:
so far you have your admission letter ready.. you are eligible..
pls...why didn't i receive any confirmation mail
Re: Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition by dejt4u(m): 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
Japhet04:
pls...why didn't i receive any confirmation mail
you will receive the mail very soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* / Which Is The Most Used English Word On Nairaland For 2017? / 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.