Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) (30870 Views)

Young Lady Born Without Arms Becomes A Licensed Pilot (photos) / Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit / Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by Mandynews(f): 9:04am On Jan 10, 2019
They say ‘what a man can do, a woman can do it better’ this young lady may have just proven that saying to be true with her big accomplishment as a pilot.

MandyNews.com accumulated that a wonderful youthful lady,Audrey Esi Swatson , as of late turned into the most youthful female pilot in Ghana.

Initially from Saltpond, Audrey talks familiar English, and in addition an assortment of neighborhood dialects including Fanti and Twi.

She was, be that as it may, conceived on the 23rd February, 1997 (She's only 21 years of age) in Ghana's capital Accra.

As indicated by her, it has dependably been her fantasy to end up a pilot as far back as she was a kid.

She had her fundamental instruction at the University of Ghana Basic Schools, Legon and her auxiliary training at the Ghana Christian International High School,Dodowa.

Having finished SHS at 18 years old, she got affirmation at Mach1 Aviation Academy in South Africa to seek after her fantasy of turning into a pilot.

Her first solo trip amid her flight preparing was at 19 years old years and that was on the fourth of April,2016. It is multi day each pilot always remembers. She got her private pilot permit that equivalent year .

Read Audrey story below:

The journey has been tough and full of challenges.

My flight training experience with Mach1 Aviation Academy has developed my ability to operate in a fast-paced ,high-performing organization , reinforced the requirement to make sound decisions in a sometimes ambiguous environment, lead by example, and deliver results with little margin for error . I had the privilege of flying with some truly inspirational, selfless flight instructors who embodied fortitude, grit, resilience, courage and integrity.

To anyone who is interested in pursuing an aviation career, set specific goals, take one day at a time yet having a long-term vision and plan.

Hold yourself to high standards,collaborate and support others .

Source: https://mandynews.com/meet-ghanas-youngest-female-pilot-audrey-esi-photos/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by DuchessLily(f): 9:09am On Jan 10, 2019
Way to go Super girl. Congrats. Keep soaring

9 Likes

Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:15am On Jan 10, 2019
Smart.... The sky is your home, Keep soaring Young Pilot.... kiss

4 Likes

Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
Nigeria has the best pilots in the world

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by Riversides2003(m): 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
A
Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by oche2020: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
This is the real SLAY QUEEN!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by Riversides2003(m): 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
Is she married? I wish she can teach me how to swim.
Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
Happy new year guys,please check out this year special episode reaction video with my dad reacting to Amilli ft H.O.M.A title "9 - 5"..kindly subscribe,like,comment and share.
Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_zEj-bnCeM

1 Like

Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by JADEK01(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
come and pilot me.
Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by uc4uandc(f): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
Beautiful, no limitation to gender.
Meanwhile, why do Africa always buy used product. See the seats of the helicopter she's in is torn. undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
Nice
Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
Female version of miracle, she just need to win Big Brother Ghana before she turns 22

If you know, you know
Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by daxon001(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
how much an average pilot go dey collect sef considering the way ppl glorify them?

1 Like

Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
Satan66:
How many dicks did she suck to gain that position.
every lady is not like your mother and sisters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
Audrey Bitoni
Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
Black is beautiful!
Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by daxon001(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
JADEK01:
come and pilot me.
with what?
and to where? grin
Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by daxon001(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
JADEK01:
come and pilot me.
with what?
and to where? grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by YovvInteriors(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
wink smiley

Check my signature
Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
This one can't fly me oh
Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
Fokn ugly
Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by ennysongs(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
if I see this one as the pilot oboy na to wait for the next flight o, but congrat sha.

1 Like

Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by metalgear11(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
SAMBARRY:

Pls tell the hater.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by kaen1317: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
Kudos to her but I've got daura on my mind
Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Black is beautiful!
Lies, she's ugly.she looks more like a monkey grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
SAMBARRY:

Savage grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) by Pamtoye(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
She try na... Abi smiley wink.. 21 here in 9jeria is waiting 4 ASUU to resume cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day / Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos / Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.