Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,708 members, 7,805,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

I Will Help With Your Pc/mobile Issues In Benin City/warri. - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / I Will Help With Your Pc/mobile Issues In Benin City/warri. (261 Views)

Any Core I5 Dell For Sale In Benin City ? Tight 60k Budget / Xbox 360 Dvds For Sale (PAL) In Warri. Click To Check Price List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Help With Your Pc/mobile Issues In Benin City/warri. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 10, 2019
Hello.. I'm Alex.. I deal in Computer/Mobile repair..

Some of my services include:
Computer repair and maintenance
Phone repair and maintenance
Software installation (pc/mobile)
Phone flashing and firmware installation
I will also buy your Computer and Mobile Parts.
All for very affordable prices...
Kindly, post your issues here and call or whatsapp 08060996651
Re: I Will Help With Your Pc/mobile Issues In Benin City/warri. by goodspeed963(m): 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
do you repair mobile of any difficulty?
Re: I Will Help With Your Pc/mobile Issues In Benin City/warri. by Lmaomen1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
goodspeed963:
do you repair mobile of any difficulty?
hey, buddy, there are a lot of services that may repair your smartphone, however, I understand why do you ask it, as people want to use reliable services. Frankly speaking, I prefer reliable mobile repair services too, so I typed in the Internet "How To Mobile Repair, Morocco" and the first link I got was services of those guys. By the way, these were services of high quality, as they were able to repair my smartphone for only an hour... Really, my smartphone didn't charge, turn on and simply I thought that the smart won't work anymore, however, these guys repaired it fast and it works without problems for a half a year smiley

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude 5500 Business Laptop / Clean Dell Lattitude 3540 Core I3 4gb Ram 500gb Hdd For Sale / Cisco PAP2T Internet Phone Adapter With 2 Voip Ports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.