Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Cultism - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultism (360 Views)

I Bought My Gun For Cultism, Not Robbery – Suspect / Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cultism by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 10, 2019
Hello Nairalanders! I am sure you all are having a beautiful day already

To the subject above, I have often wondered, even though nothing close to answering the my question has come to mind, WHY IS CULTISM OR CULTIST ACTIVITIES MORE PREVALENT IN THE SOUTH THAN THE NORTH?

I really would love to know from your views. Because hardly do we see reported cases of cultism from the NORTH, but on almost every day bases, from the SOUTH.
Re: Cultism by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 10, 2019
You See, the North already has a severe preoccupation with terrorism, pedophilia, incest and rape.

OR would you want cultism to join the queue of ways to die in the North.

It would be unfair on them. So we on the South, say make we hold cultism for them.

Later they'll take it back.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism by okrikaboi: 8:57am On Jan 11, 2019
TarOrfeek:

You See, the North already has a severe preoccupation with terrorism, pedophilia, incest and rape.

OR would you want cultism to join the queue of ways to die in the North.

It would be unfair on them. So we on the South, say make we hold cultism for them.

Later they'll take it back.
Thank you for speaking my mind peace you

(1) (Reply)

Man Escapes Lynching For Stealing 58 Female Pants In Anambra (pic) / Man Arrested For Defiling 2-year Old Girl / 19-Year-Old Man Remanded In Prison For Defiling Underage Sisters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.