Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,490 members, 7,801,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! (52508 Views)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland / I Got A Job Through Nairaland / I Got A Job Through Nairaland, But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Probz(m): 5:55am On Jan 11, 2019
Who needs a CV editing?
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 6:47am On Jan 11, 2019
No. It is not free. The Lady in question paid for 2 different CVs and Cover Letter. She even paid for Professional Career Counseling and today we are celebrating her.

cool
Gbagbuo247:

FOC?

Information is the currency of the 21st Century

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 11, 2019
pahzz:

Is PWC part of them?(one of the big 4 tax and auditing firms in lagos)
PWC, deloitte, kmpg, and E&Y are the big 4. Why I'm more interested in deloitte is cause they are more of tax.
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 11, 2019
Remain
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01am On Jan 11, 2019
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by itsmeurLady(f): 8:14am On Jan 11, 2019
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! And I woke up to this? Anyways I will try as much to answer everyone's questions as much as I can.
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by itsmeurLady(f): 8:17am On Jan 11, 2019
yungchivvy:
Yeah bro.. Nairaland will keep helping good people..
Am blessed today through Nairaland.. For 2 years. I haven't seen who am working for.. But am managing his business through my contact when he search for my skills through Nairaland.
When I saw your post. I just smiled cux I understand the feeling..

God bless seun and every good people here..
God bless Nairaland

Yes ooo...God bless them Big Time

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by itsmeurLady(f): 8:18am On Jan 11, 2019
Fabuloski:
please, how do you guys get to see the vacancy?
I am a final year student and I am finding it hard to see this vacancy

Go to job/vacancy section here on nairaland
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by itsmeurLady(f): 8:19am On Jan 11, 2019
smeag0l:
Congratulations OP. Please did you have to know anyone in the firm?If not , please help me sound it loud and clear to the folks here o. The 'connection' mindset has deterred a lot of people from seeing any good in opportunities posted either in this forum or elsewhere.

Nobody at all... I knew only God and for me, that was enough
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by itsmeurLady(f): 8:24am On Jan 11, 2019
Fabuloski:

How are you able to see vacancies, because I am having hard time seeing legit vacancy. Any advice will be appreciated

Legit vacancies are known by visiting the company's website to see if they are really recruiting... That's how I know tho, don't know anyway else. Stay glued to the job/vacancies section, you will get to see some legit Jobs there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by itsmeurLady(f): 8:25am On Jan 11, 2019
Mummydiogo:
congrats dear, I pray God picks my call one day..... I seriously need a job, I really wish to assist my husband because it has not been easy for him. Am happy for you

Awe don't worry MA... Stay strong and continue searching, you will definitely see one. All the best!

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by itsmeurLady(f): 8:27am On Jan 11, 2019
Earthbound:

What happened to Canada? Or your clothing line?

I am no longer running to Canada and then my clothing line is still a side business that I do till the end... Can't let go of that

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by itsmeurLady(f): 8:30am On Jan 11, 2019
Geenosko:
LoL

Your post made FP

You don blow

Which kain blow? grin
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by frankdudus(m): 8:32am On Jan 11, 2019
Probz:
Who needs a CV editing?

I do need one

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by itsmeurLady(f): 8:36am On Jan 11, 2019
Finally my brethrens, those people asking me for sample of CV, I paid for it and I mentioned that @intelligentdude helped me out to professionally edit my CV and cover letter. Sometimes you have to spend money to make money. It's very affordable and if you are interested, you can get him to do yours as well. I can't send a sample of my CV to anyone as this is a faceless forum. So please don't be offended!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by itsmeurLady(f): 8:38am On Jan 11, 2019
frankdudus:

I do need one

You can contact @intelligentdude for one, he did mine for me

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by smeag0l(m): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2019
Always check naijahotjobs or hotnigerianjobs
Fabuloski:

Sir, I am having difficulty seeing legit vacancy, any advice will be appreciated
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 9:30am On Jan 11, 2019
Job Vacancies section of Nairaland.
I have a job group onwhatsap which has been running since 2016 but it is filled up. I just created one this morning to accomodate as many as those who don't mind taking advantage of the opportunity. Whatsap links are not supported here on nairaland so best way is to whatsap chat me for the group link. My whatsap number: 08134657689
Fabuloski:
please, how do you guys get to see the vacancy?
I am a final year student and I am finding it hard to see this vacancy
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Geenosko: 9:56am On Jan 11, 2019
itsmeurLady:
Finally my brethrens, those people asking me for sample of CV, I paid for it and I mentioned that @intelligentdude helped me out to professionally edit my CV and cover letter. Sometimes you have to spend money to make money. It's very affordable and if you are interested, you can get him to do yours as well. I can't send a sample of my CV to anyone as this is a faceless forum. So please don't be offended!

The Lord can touch you to sponsor for some one
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by naijawisdom(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2019
Valerie47:
Congrats to you.

as for me, apart from FIRS which is my dream job, I will love to work in one of the big 4 tax and auditing firms in lagos even though I'm scared of ican. The fear of Ican is the beginning of wisdom.

No fear ICAN, madam
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by itsmeurLady(f): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2019
Geenosko:

The Lord can touch you to sponsor for some one

Well done oo well done...

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 11, 2019
itsmeurLady:

I am no longer running to Canada and then my clothing line is still a side business that I do till the end... Can't let go of that
Good for you, darl.

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Probz(m): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2019
frankdudus:

I do need one

Send it.
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by pahzz(m): 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
Valerie47:
PWC, deloitte, kmpg, and E&Y are the big 4. Why I'm more interested in deloitte is cause they are more of tax.
I prefer PWC tho, you get to travel to different places during the course of your work. smiley
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by zemth(f): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
Vacancy is available for a marketing driver or only driver for a sachet / Pure water factory based in port harcourt, Rivers State. Urgent for serious workers please. interested applicant should call 09076136809.
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by hausadreturn(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
Intelligentdude:
Here you don't wait to see a job advert before you apply. Most jobs are gotten via this approach
You mean on nairaland or physically?
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
pahzz:

I prefer PWC tho, you get to travel to different places during the course of your work. smiley
As a woman that will have a family in future, travelling won't be my thing.
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
naijawisdom:

No fear ICAN, madam
I no sabi Accounting like that.
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by pahzz(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
Valerie47:
As a woman that will have a family in future, travelling won't be my thing.
Yea, true. But until then, with all the trips you'll make, (ie if you chose PWC, and get employed)if possible, you can still try to catch some fun you missed during your undergraduate days. smiley
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
pahzz:

Yea, true. But until then, with all the trips you'll make, (ie if you chose PWC, and get employed)if possible, you can still try to catch some fun you missed during your undergraduate days. smiley
The only thing I like about them is that their promotion is faster.
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by pahzz(m): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
Valerie47:
The only thing I like about them is that their promotion is faster.
And they pay well.
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
pahzz:

And they pay well.
Yeah, I think they pay highest, followed by deloitte and kmpg. So what position are you aspiring?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ihs Towers Isap 2021 / Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) / My N-Power Test Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.