Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! (52524 Views)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland / I Got A Job Through Nairaland / I Got A Job Through Nairaland, But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
Guess we are saying different things cool
hausadreturn:
You mean on nairaland or physically?
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Joekaynews(m): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=Intelligentdude post=74623504]I always advice job seekers to take advantage of unsolicited mode of application especially for those who seemingly don't have connections. In my opinion,it is the best approach.

Cheers

Sorry for quoting you boss. Pls can I WhatsApp you?

I'm Joseph by name.

Thank you.
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Joekaynews(m): 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
Congratulations. I use this as a point of contact to as many that are expecting good thing like this.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
Congrats to you

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by hausadreturn(m): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
Intelligentdude:
Guess we are saying different things cool
oh gosh...
I seem not to understand.
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by mylove4God(f): 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
Fabuloski:

please, how do you guys get to see the vacancy?
I am a final year student and I am finding it hard to see this vacancy

Dear, you just have to looking, visit career and jobs/vacancies sections often, follow Debbie and Eremy. LinkedIn is another important site to look for jobs.

Over all involve God( if you are among us that believe he exist) and he will surprise you when you least expected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Oluwaseunp(m): 6:34am On Jan 12, 2019
Congratulations I need a job too am new on this platform and I need help to keep going
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 8:26am On Jan 12, 2019
Sure you can. Goodmorning.. Whatsap: 08134657689[quote author=Joekaynews post=74667867][/quote]
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Joekaynews(m): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2019
Intelligentdude:
Sure you can. Goodmorning.. Whatsap: 08134657689

OK, thank you
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by LaExpert: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
Congratulations itsmeurLady!
More wins dear!

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Gbagbuo247: 4:25am On Jan 13, 2019
Intelligentdude:
No. It is not free. The Lady in question paid for 2 different CVs and Cover Letter. She even paid for Professional Career Counseling and today we are celebrating her.

cool

Information is the currency of the 21st Century

Ook, How will it cost to get a CV and the cover letter
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Abimaye: 5:22am On Jan 13, 2019
Register for INEC Ad-hoc staff recruitment 2019

The Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission , Prof . Mahmud Yakub, told the Senate Committee on INEC on Wednesday that the commission would( Register for INEC Ad-hoc staff recruitment 2019)recruit about one million ad hoc members of staff for the conduct.....

http://mystreetgist.com/2019/01/12/register-for-inec-ad-hoc-staff-recruitment-2019/

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Abimaye: 5:25am On Jan 13, 2019
Register for INEC Ad-hoc staff recruitment 2019 The Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission , Prof . Mahmud Yakub, told the Senate Committee on INEC on Wednesday that the commission would( Register for INEC Ad-hoc staff recruitment 2019)recruit about one million ad hoc members of staff for the conduct....

see more:http://mystreetgist.com/2019/01/12/register-for-inec-ad-hoc-staff-recruitment-2019/

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 7:25am On Jan 13, 2019
Chat me up on whatsap for your Professional CV/Cover Letter and also for your Linkedln page Optimization. Whatsap number: 08134657689
Gbagbuo247:

Ook, How will it cost to get a CV and the cover letter
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 8:16am On Jan 13, 2019
Some Important tips to note as it relates to having a Professional CV
Ensure that the information you provide is relevant and up to date.
Your CV must make your skills and your achievements accessible to the reader.
Present your experience and education in reverse chronological order - most recent first.
An introductory personal profile that sums up your skills and experience and explains the type of job you are looking for works well.
jeremiah123:
Please help me out with the person here on Nairaland so I can have a professional CV and cover letter
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Christine77: 8:27am On Jan 15, 2019
Maybe you should open a telegram group... takes a lot more people.

Intelligentdude:
Job Vacancies section of Nairaland.
I have a job group onwhatsap which has been running since 2016 but it is filled up. I just created one this morning to accomodate as many as those who don't mind taking advantage of the opportunity. Whatsap links are not supported here on nairaland so best way is to whatsap chat me for the group link. My whatsap number: 08134657689
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 8:37am On Jan 15, 2019
Yes I do use Telegram but whatsap is more user friendly and also you chat with people as though you are seeing them #myopinionthough
Christine77:

Maybe you should open a telegram group... takes a lot more people.

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Rozzie18(f): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2019
[congratulations
quote author=Fabuloski post=74647717]
How are you able to see vacancies, because I am having hard time seeing legit vacancy. Any advice will be appreciated[/quote]
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Viking007(m): 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
naijawisdom:

No fear ICAN, madam
Do you have your ICAN?
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by naijawisdom(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
Viking007:
Do you have your ICAN?

Not yet but I have B.Sc in Accounting sir.
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 4:28am On Jan 29, 2019
We post vacancies in our Career/Job Clinic whatsap group. You might want to find your way there
Rozzie18:
[congratulations
quote author=Fabuloski post=74647717]
How are you able to see vacancies, because I am having hard time seeing legit vacancy. Any advice will be appreciated
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 4:32am On Jan 29, 2019
Unsolicited application means sending your application and CV to an Organization even without seeing their advertisement for that job role.
tym92:

pls bro, what do you mean by unsolicited mode of application.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Noblepreneur: 5:44am On Feb 02, 2019
Amazing testimony. Congrats OP
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Noblepreneur: 6:09am On Feb 05, 2019
Abimaye:
Register for INEC Ad-hoc staff recruitment 2019

The Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission , Prof . Mahmud Yakub, told the Senate Committee on INEC on Wednesday that the commission would( Register for INEC Ad-hoc staff recruitment 2019)recruit about one million ad hoc members of staff for the conduct.....

http://mystreetgist.com/2019/01/12/register-for-inec-ad-hoc-staff-recruitment-2019/
LOL, up Naija
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by chiomaugor: 8:02am On Feb 05, 2019
Free 6months tailor training for ages 18-24
Sure employment follows after training.
Call 07056366448 or 09027116592 for enquires and details.
Opened to intermediate and starters.
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Jagabanj(f): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
itsmeurLady:
Before i begin the Gist, lemme start by saying "Happy New Year to All NLanders! Wishing You All a Fruitfull and Productive 2019!"

I have joined Nl for quite a while now but i started taking it seriously when i got out of the Uni. Nl encouraged me through some posts to be serious and active with my LinkedIn account. From here, i got a special somebori @intelligentdude (not boyfriend ooo) that helped me profesionally create a CV for my jobhunting experience. Yes, Your Cv and cover letter goes a long way too. I never for once got rejected anywhere i submitted my CV + Cover letter but that's by the way. I Was active on the job/vacancies section here on NL and applied for jobs (excluding bank jobs tho). I also got past questions from here as well, some i bought, some i didn't buy grin. So i applied to a Graduate Trainee Job in an Oil firm as a Customer Relations Officer and after so much waiting,coupled with the Grace and Favour from God, i finally Got the job and i came here to say Thank You to NL and all the amazing people who continually post jobs on these platform, i am really greatful and also to the owner of NairaLand of course. May the Almighty God continually bless and increase all of you for impacting people's lives daily. Thank You Very Much! I also met a wonderful friend here on Nl, he has been a blessing to me as well. In other words, Nairaland is not totally useless like many think, it is what u make of it at the end of the day, Stay Focused and Positive!

You might be wondering why i am writing this and talking plenty but that's because you don't know how it feels to be jobless and you dont know what it means to be favoured out of many. Just like the story of the 10 lepers, i have come to say Thank You to this FORUM! For those who are still hoping to get employed someday, just hold on, you will share your testimony too. Continue applying and make sure you are doing it right, God's Grace will see you through some day. Dont Give Up, God is not done yet! it wasn't easy for me, there were days where i cried, some days i gave up, some days i felt depressed but i never lost faith and confidence in God. Against All Odds, i believed in myself and i believed in God.

Don't be idle if you don't have a job yet, get or learn a skill like tailoring, shoemaking etc and still be applying for jobs because one thing is to learn a skill and the other thing is to fund your business but just get a skill on standby and God will see you through.

Thank You Nairaland and Nairalanders!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Congratulations, The same God that did it for you will do it for me Amen.

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Jagabanj(f): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
itsmeurLady:
Finally my brethrens, those people asking me for sample of CV, I paid for it and I mentioned that @intelligentdude helped me out to professionally edit my CV and cover letter. Sometimes you have to spend money to make money. It's very affordable and if you are interested, you can get him to do yours as well. I can't send a sample of my CV to anyone as this is a faceless forum. So please don't be offended!
...Please Babe I beg of you can I have the contact of the guy that edited your cv, I really need him to edit mine too.Thank you
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hi. Chat me up on whatsap: 08134657689
Jagabanj:
...Please Babe I beg of you can I have the contact of the guy that edited your cv, I really need him to edit mine too.Thank you
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by itsmeurLady(f): 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
Jagabanj:

He is here, you can message him directly, his name is intelligentdude @intelligentdude where are you? Someone needs your contact

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 7:18am On Feb 07, 2019
Thanks coolGuys chat me up for your professional Career Counselling, CV and Cover Letter. Whatsap number: 08134657689
itsmeurLady:

He is here, you can message him directly, his name is intelligentdude @intelligentdude where are you? Someone needs your contact
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Noblepreneur: 7:32am On Feb 11, 2019
chiomaugor:
Free 6months tailor training for ages 18-24
Sure employment follows after training.
Call 07056366448 or 09027116592 for enquires and details.
Opened to intermediate and starters.
lol
Re: How I Got A Job In An Oil Firm Through Nairaland! by Intelligentdude(m): 6:05am On Feb 14, 2019
The first step when applying this approach is to create a database of companies in your area of interest or field of study. I would advice you compile atleast 100 organizations you will like to work in/with.
Intelligentdude:
Unsolicited application means sending your application and CV to an Organization even without seeing their advertisement for that job role.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) / Ihs Towers Isap 2021 / My N-Power Test Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.