Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Iheoma Nnadi's Encounter With R. Kelly In South Africa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iheoma Nnadi's Encounter With R. Kelly In South Africa (35737 Views)

Emenike, Iheoma Nnadi Deny Break Up Rumour, Take Their Daughter On Swimming Date / Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheoma Nnadi's Encounter With R. Kelly In South Africa by franchasng: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
princechurchill:

And she would have married him if he wasn't rich abi
Abeg no kill am no joke him de joke shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Iheoma Nnadi's Encounter With R. Kelly In South Africa by blindjustice13(m): 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
princechurchill:
Olosho trying to get attention by using R Kelly's name

Abeg shift comot here
you reported my comment eh?, so you can disrespect someone's mother and wife and feel offended when the table is turned? ,scallywag. I blame your mother who instead of training you well was busy teaching your sisters how to pound yam.

Next time before you call someone an olosho just to get likes, remember you have one in your house too.nonsense and buhari! Ewu chimaroke! angry
Re: Iheoma Nnadi's Encounter With R. Kelly In South Africa by playboy19(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
This werey girl. She forgot the part where she woke up from her dream. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi's Encounter With R. Kelly In South Africa by ChiefSweetus: 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
chiedozie198100:
i just feel sorry for emmanuel emenike.

u said u were angry ur boss called u when you were trying to give him ur number, AND now u want to call him a pedophile cos u were 16?
I mean!!!!
Re: Iheoma Nnadi's Encounter With R. Kelly In South Africa by Tinalex(f): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
I thought she is married? Then what's with the cheap attention seeking strategy or is she bored of the marriage already?
Re: Iheoma Nnadi's Encounter With R. Kelly In South Africa by tesppidd: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
myners007:
Don't ever disrespect Tupac again if not u will burn in Hell
lol,

see this one!

over sabi!

was tupac not convicted for rape?

do you even think you know or felt Pac's jams more than me?

Commit here with your eye service.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi's Encounter With R. Kelly In South Africa by causewahala: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
@ topic: She forgot the part where R. Kelly molested her ni

She should be bawling and asking for compensation na! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi's Encounter With R. Kelly In South Africa by tesppidd: 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
GeoSilYe:

Make we go ask Tupac for him grave?
yes ooh

Then go to Cosby's jail cell and ask him too.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi's Encounter With R. Kelly In South Africa by myners007: 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
tesppidd:
lol,

see this one!

over sabi!

was tupac not convicted for rape?

do you even think you know or felt Pac's jams more than me?

Commit here with your eye service.
No quarrel man, never knew u were a Pac fan
Re: Iheoma Nnadi's Encounter With R. Kelly In South Africa by mana123: 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
BanevsJoker:

She was working pertime.

She was working PERTIME. And this is this dumb girl’s spelling of PART TIME. Pertime will enter her village dictionary. They know how to form slay queen, put on wig and do makeover but cannot spell. I bet her footballer husband is more illiterate than her and so will not notice that she is educationally challenged.

Re: Iheoma Nnadi's Encounter With R. Kelly In South Africa by JoseRaji(m): 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
tesppidd:
Don't know whether to feel sorry for R Kelly.

At this rate he would most most likely end up in jail.

Ask Tupac, Ask Cosby.

Uncle, how do we ask Tupac?
Re: Iheoma Nnadi's Encounter With R. Kelly In South Africa by tammie24: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
chiedozie198100:
i just feel sorry for emmanuel emenike.

u said u were angry ur boss called u when you were trying to give him ur number, AND now u want to call him a pedophile cos u were 16?
the mata tire me o my brother cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Governor Douye Diri (Pictures) / Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) / Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.