Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:18 PM

Agu Relishes New Setubal Role, Worried About Winless Run - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Agu Relishes New Setubal Role, Worried About Winless Run (267 Views)

Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) / Mourinho On Longest Winless Run Of His Career / Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agu Relishes New Setubal Role, Worried About Winless Run by solbase10(m): 10:46am On Jan 10, 2019
Nigerian international Mikel Agu has expressed delight at the new role he’s been entrusted with after Vitoria Setubal Coach Lito Vidigal moved the midfielder from his central midfield role to the left side for the Green and Whites.

Agu, who’s been a bargain acquisition for Setubal following his deadline day loan move from parent club FC Porto, claims he’s willing to play anywhere the manager wanted as it reflects faith in his ability to deliver on the pitch.
“I play more as a number 8 now and I think I’m enjoying my game better. I have more time on the ball and can actually dictate the pace of the game. It’s all good for me and I’m willing to play anywhere as long as it helps the team to win,” he told Completesports.com in an exclusive chat from Portugal.

Read More: https://www.completesports.com/agu-relishes-new-setubal-role/

(1) (Reply)

Sure 3 Odds Today For High Stakers / Efe Sodje And Brothers Jailed For Fraud / Borussia Dortmund In Talks About Buying Zaha From Crystal Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.