Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding (48796 Views)

Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola White Wedding Pictures / Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter / Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding by Johnson5258: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
They should should just forgive and move on. life is short abeg.
Re: Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding by enemyofprogress: 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
ajebuter:

In this new year again abi?

Werey Oshogbo!
how many have you doned this year?
Re: Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding by moshino(m): 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
ainas247:
wink How would they look each other...

When you grow up you will know.
Re: Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding by ajebuter(f): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
enemyofprogress:
how many have you doned this year?

salaro werey tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding by enemyofprogress: 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
ajebuter:

salaro werey tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
answer the question jo
Re: Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
look at the randy face of the goat that is the ex husband.
Re: Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding by ChiefSweetus: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
So this is the poor man sad
Re: Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding by jamace(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
Will Okafor's theory fail in this case? grin
Re: Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding by Printerscanner: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
If you marry a lady from a broken home, na you sabi. Wetin the mother do wey make the husband pursue her, the pikin go do to you too.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding by rapid101(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
post=74626310:
That's nice of them.
ur zombie mood don turn off again
How I wish permanent cure de
Smh

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding by asamaigho(m): 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
am i d only one trying to locate mo abudus hand

1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding by obontami: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2019
Didn't rotimi ameachi fvcked this MIFL? I won't criticize him though, I wish I'm in his shoes right now. She sure looks like she'll got a nice sweet pussy. cheesy
Re: Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding by Akeem79(m): 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
obontami:
Didn't rotimi ameachi fvcked this MIFL? I won't criticize him though, I wish I'm in his shoes right now. She sure looks like she'll got a nice sweet pussy. cheesy

Guy tell me the full meaning of MIFL abeg cheesy
Re: Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding by obontami: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
Akeem79:

Guy tell me the full meaning of MIFL abeg cheesy
Mother I'd love to fućk. Basically it means older women that are still very much sexually attractive.
Re: Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding by Chiboyswag: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
Good day Friends,
Please friends am in need of your assistance.am a student of Akanu Ibiam Fed.Poly.
I have gotten some part payment for my school fees HND1,so please I have tried possible means within my power to get the remaining but all to no avail.
Please anything will do,once am able to raise the complete money I will delete this post.

Please if you will like to verify me this is my number 07041397516. Thank you and God bless you more. This is my account number 6321057155 Fidelity
Re: Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding by Akeem79(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
obontami:
Mother I'd love to fućk. Basically it means older women that are still very much sexually attractive.

Lol
Thanks man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Broda Shaggi: I Met Zlatan Ibile For The First Time In 2017 / In 2020 My Attention Is Very Expensive - Tonto Dikeh Shares New Pictures / Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.