Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) (20862 Views)

Man Dragged Out Of His Car & Shot Dead In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by dayleke: 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
The angle of the neck sef....
I hope he/she didn't suffer....

But d blue lips n feet may mean d baby might have frozen to death sef....
But what do I know?
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by wellmax(m): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
Anambra girls, I hail
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Officialpdpnig: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
Aku2078:

The main reason Tinubu have made APC and all her ignorant supporters to have morals

Come to Lagos and APC world and see people with real opposite of your comment

Onye ala

Onye Ala dika gi. Efulefu Anumpam. Onye isi Ezi ndi Atiku.

Iche n'ambu onye Yoruba? Confirmed Igbo boy with no apologies to Peter Obituary

3 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by DavidLion(m): 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
Very soon, some Igbos will start shouting afonja girls give birth in their parent's house as if we dont know what their unmarried girls do to their unwanted pregnancies!!

4 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by ipobarethieves: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Igbos very wicked people
undecided.Iyangbali! Leave ipob alone
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by neighbourhud: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
Speechless cry
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
so what she did is justified?
ZombieTAMER:

If you didn't put bad leaders in office
The mother would have been in school

Enjoy your handwork
Keep chanting sai barber

Blood on ur hands
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
so what she did is justified?

Did you see me say that... ?
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Niccoloimhotep: 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
The look on that guys face in the 3rd picture speaks volume of what he will fo to the mother had it been she caught her cry
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Goggle translator has failed you again

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by yomifowe(m): 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
Aku2078:
Buhari why.....anyone that votes buhari again in this coming elections will die with him before the year runs out

Can you imagen what buhari and his supporters have caused

This is the dumbest comment I have seen in nairaland in a long while. What does Buhari have to do with our young girls being unable to close their legs or our youth saying no to premarital sex or prostitution. No curseless curse shall stand and I will vote for whoever I choose. After all, PDP was in power for 16yrs and did nothing other than loot the treasury.

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Afamed: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
Aku2078:
Buhari why.....anyone that votes buhari again in this coming elections will die with him before the year runs out

Has PDP looted your sense of reasoning too?
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Obetannenna: 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
What has Buhari got to do with this
ZombieTAMER:
Buhari sef sad

Poverty everywhere
Moral decadence everywhere
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by vineyardfarms: 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
stephenduru:
A new born baby was found dead at an erosion site (Ugwugoro) in Amatutu Vlvillage Agulu,Anambra State.It is not know who dumped the dead baby at the site

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/new-born-baby-found-dumped-in-carton-at.html
DISTURBING AND DISHEARTHEN. THAT IS WHY YOU ARE GOD. HOW CAN SUCH A WICKED HEART BREATH?
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by promisedeco(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
my Igbo brothers won't storm this thread to shout "Igbo Amaka!" shun tribalism, no tribe is perfect

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Forget that this happen in Anambara. This can't be done by an Igbo woman. They are too caring to do this kind of devilish thing.
dey deceive yourself
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

If you didn't put bad leaders in office
The mother would have been in school

Enjoy your handwork
Keep chanting sai barber

Blood on ur hands
Lol.
What was the mother doing from 1999 to 2015 that PDP was in charge?
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Aku2078: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Sir/ma....from your name, seems you where disappointed while thinking you will have a share from PDP, but unfortunately; you have been disappointed to the core....meanwhile, from the heat of anger boiling in your heart we can relate to your pains

Sorry nwanne,pour those anger on Buhari and your fellow APC Buffon's
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
People dey fine pikin ,people dey troway. Irony of life
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
PHILipu1:

Lol.
What was the mother doing from 1999 to 2015 that PDP was in charge?

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=ZombieTAMER post=74632098][/quote]
They are born again under Buhari.
They can no longer do things that they were doing under the clueless Jonathan and PDP
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Officialpdpnig: 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
Aku2078:

Sir/ma....from your name, seems you where disappointed while thinking you will have a share from PDP, but unfortunately; you have been disappointed to the core....meanwhile, from the heat of anger boiling in your heart we can relate to your pains

Sorry nwanne,pour those anger on Buhari and your fellow APC Buffon's

Atiku Zombie. How far?
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Aku2078:

LOL, ogbomosho weed @work. that stuff strong gan

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Officialpdpnig: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Goggle translator has failed you again

Which google translator? grin

In your foolishness you think I am one of you misguided Igbo zombies who support due to hatred for Buhari?

I am born and bred son of Igbo land and I support Buhari. Mu na ezi n'ulom
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by NinjaMetahuman: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
Aku2078:

if you like, curse your already cursed miserable family further, na your wahala be that.

Buhari will win and you will choke and have bigger flat head of your curse.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Which google translator? grin
In your foolishness you think I am one of you misguided Igbo zombies who support due to hatred for Buhari?
I am born and bred son of Igbo land and I support Buhari. Mu na ezi n'ulom

You can only fool the gullible... My Muslim friend
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Officialpdpnig: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Aku2078:

Nne gi na nna gi will die before the year runs out. Must we all support who you support?

You wish death on people who refuse to be led by hatred such as your dark soul has become.

May your prayer return to you 1000 fold
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by Aleeshaa: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
Come on this is not good at all. she would have given the out the baby to people looking for kids or the orphanage.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by sirlekzy: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2019

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by olajizz01(m): 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Forget that this happen in Anambara. This can't be done by an Igbo woman. They are too caring to do this kind of devilish thing.
Continue your deceit, tell us a state that has baby factories more than anambra or Igbo land in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
And the person that did it will be praying for another child, that's impossible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3-Year-Old Girl, Lydia Azatyom, Declared Missing In Jos (Photo) / Missing Fees: Undergraduate Attempts Suicide, Says Life Has Been Unfair / Police In Rivers Arrest One Robber, Kills Another During Gun Battle (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.