Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos (60152 Views)

Asoebi Girls Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley. See Reactions (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts / Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by NobleAngell(f): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
Seen
Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by KaYode004(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
Where is Simi?
Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
netsurfer01:
Please is there any lady there that is single? I want to tell her something embarassedyes there is one the one wearing white bra

How To Start Paga Agent Business In Nigeria
Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by Hoodbilonia: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
naija women with dia smelly vagina
Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by Jaqenhghar: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by oluphunmy(f): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
netsurfer01:
Please is there any lady there that is single? I want to tell her something embarassed

Ayam hearing u hunkle
Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by nelxxy(m): 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
evening newspapers everywhere
Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by jubrilELsudan: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
I fvcked all these girls that night and shot my hot cum in their mouths.

Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by jubrilELsudan: 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
oluphunmy:

Ayam hearing u hunkle

I will like to fvck you and cum in your mouth.

2 Shares

Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by promisedeco(m): 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
emmabest2000:
Body odours group of girls
mad person gringrin
Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by fortunechy(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
Only their makeup can paint the whole Daura mud houses
Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by uthfaith(m): 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
netsurfer01:
Please is there any lady there that is single? I want to tell her something embarassed

Yes... she is my ex. I can tell her for you
Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by TLION(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
vivalavida:
These are regular Bimbos to me
Nothing makes them stunning in anyway.
Or is the thigh,arm and dry chest flashing affecting your sense of reasoning OP?
. Post your picture lets see......Why so much hate ?
Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by oluphunmy(f): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
jubrilELsudan:

I will like to fvck you and cum in your mouth.

Jesuuuuu. That’s so disrespectful and u think I will say yes to this shit undecided
Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by Saintsami(m): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
Fine faces

1 Like

Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by Pregnancy(m): 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
Amazing
Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by Perrycandid: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
Trapnews:
None of them has bra and the one crossing her leg has no pant, at least they are free from yahoo boysundecided

How u take see amm
Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by NikkyIvy(f): 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Trapnews:
None of them has bra and the one crossing her leg has no pant, at least they are free from yahoo boysundecided

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by pojophilius(m): 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
oluphunmy:

Jesuuuuu. That’s so disrespectful and u think I will say yes to this shit undecided
na you wey get time to reply me funny me pass

1 Like

Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by adamsdami: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=megist80 post=74626104]Yesterday, singers Simi and Adekunle Gold had everyone in their feelings when they tied the knot in a stunning traditional wedding.

Despite the wedding being a private one, photos from the event has begun to emerge with one being those of her asoebi girls.

More below;
https://www.instagram.com/tv/Bsb_He4HJ9e/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16s4mjy248mvk

Highlight from #Simigold2019
Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by mechanics(m): 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
Must they show their body?
Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
Which one be simi among them?
Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by Adesile23(m): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
This ladies are so pretty, kai... well my gf I'd pretty too

1 Like

Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by ImperialYoruba: 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
Very beautiful girls...

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by litaninja(m): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
Trying to find the stunning...
Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by obontami: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
If I'm the groom I'll surely smash the light skinned girl in the last picture on on low key!
Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by oluphunmy(f): 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
pojophilius:
na you wey get time to reply me funny me pass

embarassed
Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by Dollabiz: 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
all.single and.happy sobers
Re: Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos by Rhodakayla(f): 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
Beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Rocks N1M Sweatshirt (Photos) / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts / See What Linda Ikeji’s Fan Did To Her Banana Island Mansion 2 Tap Blessing(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.