Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Has Anybody Attended Soutech Ceh Class In Lagos - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Has Anybody Attended Soutech Ceh Class In Lagos (1328 Views)

Has Anyone Here Attended Ocean Digits Programming School? / CEH V9 Free Hacking Course From Google Drive. / CEH Full Tutorial Videos And Lab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anybody Attended Soutech Ceh Class In Lagos by Bellamoney(m): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
HAS ANYBODY ATTENDED SOUTECH CEH CLASS IN LAGOS
Hello guys,
Happy New year,so as part of my self development plans for 2019.....I want to learn ethical hacking and Everytime I go to Google....the name Soutech keeps popping up.....I have view their site.....I just want to know if they are who they say they are
Re: Has Anybody Attended Soutech Ceh Class In Lagos by EvilSec: 4:48am On Jan 11, 2019
Bellamoney:
Hello guys,
Happy New year,so as part of my self development plans for 2019.....I want to learn ethical hacking and Everytime I go to Google....the name Soutech keeps popping up.....I have view their site.....I just want to know if they are who they say they are
I learnt most of my programming and hacking knowledge from youtube tutorials and pdf's.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Attended Soutech Ceh Class In Lagos by Bellamoney(m): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2019
EvilSec:

I learnt most of my programming and hacking knowledge from youtube tutorials and pdf's.
yes,I have,I just want to accelerate the learning process....

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Attended Soutech Ceh Class In Lagos by EvilSec: 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
Bellamoney:
yes,I have,I just want to accelerate the learning process....
Your choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anybody Attended Soutech Ceh Class In Lagos by egbaran(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
hacking does not really require any institute...just go online download pdf's and visit YouTube den u are too to start but if you need PDF on CEH version 9,8,6,3 I av anyone of dem at affordable prices and also variety of hacking PDFs including black hat hacking......
WhatsApp me if interested +2347066630704

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Attended Soutech Ceh Class In Lagos by stanliwise(m): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
egbaran:
hacking does not really require any institute...just go online download pdf's and visit YouTube den u are too to start but if you need PDF on CEH version 9,8,6,3 I av anyone of dem at affordable prices and also variety of hacking PDFs including black hat hacking......
if you learn from only online and pdf. you would not be able to hack even wapka.com hahahahah!!! find a hacking club bro.

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Attended Soutech Ceh Class In Lagos by persius555(m): 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
egbaran:

Show me any hacker with deep hacking skills on YouTube. Many just recycle what someone else already did or read online. Many post videos just to gain followership. The best hackers mine the deep web.

How many hackers caught in the act have videos and materials online? They all learn and execute their trade quietly, away from prying eyes.

5 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Attended Soutech Ceh Class In Lagos by stanliwise(m): 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
I was banned for sometime and my comment was deleted for saying what the guy above me just ssid

2 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Attended Soutech Ceh Class In Lagos by EvilSec: 6:05am On Jan 13, 2019
persius555:

Show me any hacker with deep hacking skills on YouTube. Many just recycle what someone else already did or read online. Many post videos just to gain followership. The best hackers mine the deep web.

How many hackers caught in the act have videos and materials online? They all learn and execute their trade quietly, away from prying eyes.

You can't just mine the deep web in search of a magical "click here to hack big blue button" The resources you find on the deep web won't make you better if you have no knowledge of what hacking is on the surface web. Security hacking skill is an art form that is developed by long term practice learning and hard work "Not something you aquire by surfing .onion sites". But then of cause, it is also not something that can be easily be learned out from a text book and a course.

Sure they will teach you to use a few tools and few concepts and few methods that has been outdated for maybe 20 years but to really learn the art you need to master how a computer system works. Remember, the more you understand how a security is implemented and what are its weaknesses the better you will be at exploiting it.

P.s I suggest you check out LiveOverflow, Gynvael, IppSec, Hak5 and OALabs on youtube if you think there's no real hacking channel. Also try to watch some DefCon clips.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Anybody Attended Soutech Ceh Class In Lagos by talk2hb1(m): 9:53am On Jan 13, 2019
EvilSec:

You can't just mine the deep web in search of a magical "click here to hack big blue button" The resources you find on the deep web won't make you better if you have no knowledge of what hacking is on the surface web. Security hacking skill is an art form that is developed by long term practice learning and hard work "Not something you aquire by surfing .onion sites". But then of cause, it is also not something that can be easily be learned out from a text book and a course.

Sure they will teach you to use a few tools and few concepts and few methods that has been outdated for maybe 20 years but to really learn the art you need to master how a computer system works. Remember, the more you understand how a security is implemented and what are its weaknesses the better you will be at exploiting it.

P.s I suggest you check out Hak5 on youtube if you think there's no real hacking channel. Also try to watch some DefCon clips.
10/10 bro

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Attended Soutech Ceh Class In Lagos by stanliwise(m): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
Bellamoney:
Hello guys,
I guess soutech is among the best option anyone has as per learning hacking in lagos. I advice you give it a try, it will be far better in foundation build up than doing youtube stuffs.
Re: Has Anybody Attended Soutech Ceh Class In Lagos by Bellamoney(m): 8:08am On Jan 14, 2019
stanliwise:
I guess soutech is among the best option anyone has as per learning hacking in lagos. I advice you give it a try, it will be far better in foundation build up than doing youtube stuffs.
yes....they don't reply msg....they said they will get back to me....I haven't heard from them for days....

(1) (Reply)

Omo! See My MERN Full Stack Diamon Web App (frontend And Backend) / Create A Bot For M$n And Win $ / What Makes A Software Marketable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.