Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,036 members, 7,799,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) (20129 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by Adeitanajoke(f): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari, who is the co-chairman of the campaign council, the agenda of the meeting is to consider and approve the structure and operational modalities of the campaign.

In attendance are Bola Tinubu, co-chairman of the campaign council, and Adams Oshiomhole, the APC national chairman.

Rotimi Amaechi, minister of transportation and director-general of the campaign team, Adeleke Mamora, director-general (operations), and Waziri Bulama, deputy director-general (coordination), are also in attendance.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/photos-from-apc-first-presidential-campaign-council-meeting.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
This is the strategic meeting to give PDP/Atiku a bloodied nose grin grin grin

Check Jagaban's killer look shocked shocked shocked

APC has not even started proper campaigning and PDP is already in a big disarray running helter-skelter, losing top officials left, right and center.

What will now happen when the APC big masquerades hit the streets.

Abeg make una declare PMB/APC winner already joor. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Atikulooted brains think we are joking with them, they haven't seen anything. grin grin grin

86 Likes 15 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by Ay77(m): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
My love for jagaban!!
Baba till 2023

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by shachris02: 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
PassingShot:
This is the strategic meeting to give PDP/Atiku a bloodied nose

Gathering of witches and criminals.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
[s]
shachris02:

Gathering of witches and criminals.
[/s]
There must surely be a concrete wall around you. Just bang your head on the closest one, you won't regret it.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by Shelumiel: 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
A band of misfits . I weep for Nigeria

20 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by magoo10(m): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
Den just dey wake up ni
Having failed for four years buhari have nothing to tell Nigerians.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by InaNla(f): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
gathering of professional looters.

17 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by ArmaniUhuru: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
You are educated.
You are exposed.
You work in a corporate setting.
You have intelligence.

And with your education, exposure, intelligence and warts all, you could not add two plus two together and conclude that all this noise about fighting corruption is a RUSE.

Money is NEVER picked on the ground.
Money is either WORKED for or STOLEN or GIFTED.
No FREE money anywhere. Somehow, somewhere, SOMEONE is PAYING. No free lunch in Freetown.

Now this...
EFCC publicly accused Akpabio of stealing N100.8b of Akwa Ibom money. Since 2016. They have been using this to blackmail him until he succumbed last year May.

Our CORRUPTION-FIGHTING president launched his second term campaign with that man beside him. And saying what?

"We will jail looters. Corruption must be killed!"
Yet, you believed him and clapped for him.

And you are talking of me respecting your opinion. OPINION or STUPIDITY? Okay then.

Therefore, I repeat again:

Support Buhari.
Sell Buhari.
Campaign for Buhari.
Defend Buhari.
Market Buhari.
Come to my gate and campaign for him.
YOU ARE FREE!

But NEVER in your miserable life tell me he is FIGHTING CORRUPTION.
Never in your misguided thinking tell me he has INTEGRITY.

If you do, I will CURSE you and your generation!

I have drawn the BATTLE line.

This is 2019...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
Despite the efforts of Atikulooters, Buhari's love for Amaechi stands GIDIGBA

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by InaNla(f): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
only demented souls will want this bloody government to continue in power.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by InaNla(f): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
[s]
PassingShot:
This is the strategic meeting to give PDP/Atiku a bloodied nose grin grin grin

Check Jagaban's killer look shocked shocked shocked

APC has not even started proper campaigning and PDP is already in a big disarray running helter-skelter, losing top officials left, right and center.

What will now happen when the APC big masquerades hit the streets.

Abeg make una declare PMB/APC winner already joor. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Atikulooted brains think we are joking with them, they haven't seen anything. grin grin grin

[/s]

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by eu4real: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
I'm watching
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by okadoo: 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
The champs

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by Thatdopekelly(m): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
APC + PDP = thief

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by Cownu: 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
InaNla:
Sharrap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
See tinubu face like person way dem shook bottle for campaign.

Walahi oshiomole must be a gbeborun see as him package, they listen to wetin dem dey say codedly .

Oga buhari shey u sabi , wetin dem right so ?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by farem: 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hehehe!
Killer squad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by blowjob: 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
SAI BUHARI.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
Agents of darkness
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
This shows how very unserious, confused and overconfident APC is. While PDP are touring every state of the fédération to campaign, they're still yet to find their footing and are still meeting inside a 4 by 4 room, to strategise on how to campaign for an election that's less than 40 days away.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
ATIKUOBI is gold,saraki is money,and finally Saraki isa gooooaaaaaaaal you can bet on that.
I wish he is my president already.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
Losers grin grin grin
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by Epiczi(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
InaNla:

LEAVE US Ooooooo 4+4
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
ATIKUOBI is gold,saraki is money,and finally ATIKUOBI isa gooooaaaaaaaal you can bet on that.
I wish he is my president already.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
If election was conducted free and fair and Buhari's sister is not the ref, can he be confident? grin I wonder why all these Southerners cannot look Buhari in the eye and tell him the blunt truth about his unpresidential mindset of skewed appointments and legendary bigotry, besides poor performance, killings everywhere and massive loss of job across every sector. cry cry

They'll also be reviewing performances of bmc mob on nairaland and giving PassingShoot, , deomelo, Sarrki and co new lies to sell to the readers here. grin

Sycophants all of them -- from that bloated, pompous face Keyamo to the running tap mouth Amechi to the chief of corruption, alpha beta lootocracy owner and Alausa landlord, Tinubu. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Council Meeting (Photos) by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
ATIKUOBI is gold,saraki is money,and finally ATIKUOBI isa gooooaaaaaaaal you can bet on that.
I wish ATIKUOBI is my president already.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Top 7 Women Heavily Involved In Nigeria's Leadership / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Kwankwaso At His Residence (Photos) / APC Consensus Arrangement: Nobody Can Persuade Tinubu To Step Down - Associates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.