Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu (17725 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Whitemoney Pictured With Ngozi Nwosu / Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by NaijaCelebrity: 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
Nollywood veteran Ngosi Nwosu has made it known that parents are the reason there are so many failed marriages today.

According to the actress, when parents put pressure on their kids,. they may cause the child to choose the wrong partner.

“No Parent should put pressure on their kids to marry, it is better to be late than to marry early and choose wrong. That was part of what happened to me, I was under pressure to marry and things eventually didn’t turn out right”

Nwosu continued saying;

“when you rush to do things because you are ageing or because your mates are doing it, it might be your doom so just live your life and wait till it is the right time. I am waiting on God’s time before I get married again, to avoid making another mistake”

Source: https://nollyzone.com/parents-are-the-reason-many-marriages-fail-today-ngozi-nwosu/

4 Likes

Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by itspzpics(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
Shes right

Yoruba Woman Gives hilarious answer and Demostration to why ladies moan during Sexual intercorse (video) >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH VIDEO HERE

7 Likes

Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by godwinstringed1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
Yes op

You grew up where mum and Dad dictated what and how to. You would have no choice than to get accustomed to the morals that restrict your own innovations. I appreciate African parents’ effort which is still the best.

But most African parents will never consider the miracle behind a child’s blessed gifts to think.

But they wrongly decide what that child will become. They lead the child’s path and the child who I will blame never wakes up to see the dark tunnel.

Eeerhm! I’m not even going to that for now! What I am telling you is that, you know the right from the wrong. I am majoring on Adults for now. You must follow the precepts of your parents/guardian or mentor, with your brain at work. Continue on HOW TO LIVE OUTSIDE THE BOX and not THINK ALONE

No entrepreneur should miss the above

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by Blackfire(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
That mouth eh....
Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by ExpiredNigeria: 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
Not always true. Infidelity from ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by Sirheny007(m): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
Blackfire:
That mouth eh....

3 Likes

Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by SantiRAMBO: 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
Evening newspapers will come and defend her statement now... Lol

I'm waiting for that 9ja artiste that will drop a song addressing the issue of marriage.. I've got a feeling that VectorThaViper would be the first..
Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by Ustec: 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
Marry who undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by adeniyi3971(m): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
She's so on point

5 Likes

Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by enitey(f): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
Maybe
Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by rentAcock(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
Parents don't put pressure on their children to get married, society and the human biological clock does. If you are 15 years old and still in primary school, your peers will mock you. If you are a 40 year old woman and not yet married, society will mock you and every month you shed away viable eggs that will never be replaced.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by Rozaytee: 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
SantiRAMBO:
Evening newspapers will come and defend her statement now... Lol
so u mean she Is too old to remarry or Wat?

3 Likes

Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by femi4: 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
At your age....if I hear God's time again. Abeg leave marriage alone for younger generation
Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by henryugo(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
;DDid I just read getting married again undecided is all rice...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
In fact, the parents should not even have had the children in the first place!

If they had used contraceptives, there would be no kids who will grow up into confused, immature adults who can't choose a partner well and hold a home together.

Dullards........ blame laying and buck passing olodos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by lonelydora: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
Not only that...too much trying to be like celebrities

Nigerian/African women forgot that there are cultural differences where marriage is concerned
Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by Rozaytee: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
femi4:
At your age
soo?

4 Likes

Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by sirusX(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
That was part of what happened to me, I was under pressure to marry and things eventually didn’t turn out right

Her life...her story

I am waiting on God’s time before I get married again, to avoid making another mistake

This kind talk get as e be at a certain age...but all is well as companionship might be the case not children. With God anything's possible

2 Likes

Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by Dayg88(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
She is right. But the kids too should share out of the blame
Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by Histrings08(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
So don't judge actors nd actresses by the role they play in movies... O ti yee mi
Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by aku626(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
Make it sound like that's the sole reason for failure.
Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by femi4: 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
Rozaytee:
soo?
Her mates are grandmother already

1 Like

Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
This is so TRUE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by Dinho20(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
Singles:
Falling in love with a married person is wrong; no matter how you look at it and regardless of the state of his or her marriage. Never be the reason for the failure of someone else's marriage. Don't bring a curse upon your life and upon your future. Stay away from married people. You cannot destroy someone else's a marriage and expect a blessing form God. Even if his/her marriage seems to be falling apart; it is still holy. Stay away from it. “Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.” Hebrews 13:4.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by Boss13: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
itspzpics:
Shes right

She is wrong. Pressure to get married does not mean pick the available person. It’s means it’s about that time to be and act responsible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by helinues: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
No be lie

This is even beyond Puting pressure. Parents of nowadays have neglected their roles. Imagine someone living in mainland ( Abule Egba) and work in Island . You must leave house as early as 6am while if you are lucky you get home by 8pm. No time for spouse or children. Saturdays ( Owambe) , Sundays ( Religious stuffs)

Chasing money only to pay bills. Its a pity

2 Likes

Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by Ayoswit(f): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
Marriage isn't about getting married but staying married. Parental consent is also necessary.
Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by boss1310(m): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
and when you ask them why they are pressuring you to marry they will say their parents did the same to them. I wonder if they don't notice the difference in their time and ours,I took my time to marry and chose the kind of woman I want incurring their wrath in the process cos I didn't marry their choice
do I care whether they are happy about my choice,Hell no!I live with my choice and the consequences

1 Like

Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
Well said.
Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by Passionate888: 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
Open to debate
Re: Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu by Isoduwa(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
sad
adeniyi3971:
She's so on point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Unveiled As The New Face Of Play TV / "My First Marriage Put Me In Depression" Daddy Freeze React To Djxgee Death / Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace & To Tackle Hoodlums' Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.