Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away (37229 Views)

White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / Is It Compulsory To Propose Or Engage A Lady Before Marrying Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Lihyunpark(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided What nonsense,why can't she b d one to propose,must a man do everything for u b!tches... grin

after all they will coman be claiming gender equality here
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by LegitBoyy: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
Joycefrosh:
am a student urgently in need of a roommate in bariga a female a room self contain 60k per annum
Wow ..I'm interested. I'm male tho, prolly I can help you find a roommate and take another for myself.
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=mkpurumma090 post=74631947][/quote] As in? I don't get
But to me, 9 years is too much na. shocked
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
youngreezy:
dey r getting to know each other better na hehe
Lol na so grin
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
Saintsami:
Chisos!!!
9 years and u still dey cope with him.
u dis guy self get chin chin for head

Some of these 9 years started from SS1 o. I started dating my ex girlfriend in JS3. By the time we finished secondary school, we had already dated for almost four years.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
tiredoflife:

Getting married is not about being broke
There are rich single dudes too who haven't married
Its all about taking up responsibility
Which many are afraid of

so when will he start to take responsibilities, when he is in his late 40s
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
LightQueen:
As in? I don't get

But to me, 9 years is too much na. shocked

Some of these 9 years started from SS1 o. I started dating my ex girlfriend in JS3. By the time we finished secondary school, we had already dated for almost four years.
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Tripleoluwa(m): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
She will now wear the ring for another 9 years
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by novinshelf: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
Isegunmmy:
Want Your Website To Be Safe As A Bank Vault In A Military Barracks? Get Web Maintenance NOW!

Do you have a business website, E-commerce, Multi-level Marketing Website, Web Blog or other types of brand website and you want it maintained regularly and professionally while you focus on your business?
Many business owners believe that by establishing a business website,they are done. But having a business website is only the beginning. One of the biggest mistakes business owners make is to believe that once their website is up and running, it can take care of itself. Regardless of how technically advanced your new or existing business website is it needs to be updated and maintained on a regular basis. And this is why your business needs a website maintenance plan.

Look at it this way. When you buy a new car you plan on keeping it well maintained with regular oil changes, tire rotation, etc. A business website is very similar and also needs to have regular maintenance. By not having a website maintenance plan your business website will deteriorate and become less useful over time. If you have outdated content, broken links or links that redirect to unrelated pages, your customers will get frustrated and go to your competitors’ better maintained website.

Why maintain a website?

? Constantly check bugs, errors, missing links etc
? update latest data to make the site and business grow effectively
? Help troubleshooting time
? Periodical review of traffic statistics and hits to the website
? Help improve search engines and page ranking

PLUS MUCH MORE!

AT, ULTRA MEDIA SOLUTIONS, WE ARE SIMPLY ICT-CENTRIC BY NATURE!

Why don't you contact us now and be OUR NEXT BOSS?

it`s very good
--------------------
http://novinshelf.com
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Gracespecial101(m): 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
wetdick:
9 years? and that guy is still broke cant still propose

o men! when there are hundreds of nairaland men that will meet you on Monday, propose to you on Wednesday and eventually try to marry you on Saturday. kia she is missing, she should run down to nairaland.

My fellow nairalanders a single brother has been spotted
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by tfash96(m): 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
If u want to leave o biko leave no do shakara no dey carry your body ooo.Let her go n wait n see if the lady is the 1 that will hug menopause or the guy will kiss sperm due.This country is just so full of crazy girls
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
SlayQueenSlayer:

Oh!! okay kiss kiss
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
Joycefrosh:
am a student urgently in need of a roommate in bariga a female a room self contain 60k per annum
Let me see your pictures.. Can I be coming once a week? The rent is on me. smiley
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by adamsdami: 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
Have you been looking for something more entertaining?

*EKITITRENDS TV is what you've been looking for. They are not just the regular WhatsApp Tv, *EKITITRENDS TV*
Is a WhatsApp channel that offers you �% pure entertainment.

They bring you _Music videos, funny videos, entertainment news, motivational videos, interviews, pranks, trends and much more._

Just keep it locked with them"��"
You not regret adding them.

They deliver to you full entertainment package.

Click the link below to join the community https:///2348126683953
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by tiredoflife(m): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
wetdick:

so when will he start to take responsibilities, when he is in his late 40s

Not everyone will get married
Some are cut out to be baby mamas or papas
40 is not a wrong time
When a man is ready
He will be ready
Sometimes it may be deeper than we think
It may also be spiritual
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
tiredoflife:

Not everyone will get married
Some are cut out to be baby mamas or papas
40 is not a wrong time
When a man is ready
He will be ready
Sometimes it may be deeper than we think
It may also be spiritual

there is nothing spiritual about this, he shouldn't waste that young woman time, if he doesn't want responsibilities, he should let her go.
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
Gracespecial101:

My fellow nairalanders a single brother has been spotted

LOL. i dont want woman with baggage of 9 years.
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by tiredoflife(m): 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
wetdick:

there is nothing spiritual about this, he shouldn't waste that young woman time, if he doesn't want responsibilities, he should let her go.

I used to think like u
Till I saw things in my life that made me weak
U have heard people die few days to their marriage
Some on that day of the marriage
Some a few days or months later
Marriage is ordained by God
He said go ye into the world and multiply
The devil hates the commandments
And will fight it

There are things deeper than we look at it
I have seen things
When u don't have money ur gal will be telling u wen will u go and see my people
Wen u have money una go quarrel

Guy life is deep
I pray u don't see what I have seen cry
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
Divay22:
Be patient lady
Let's make it 10 years grin grin
Or more sefgringrin
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by sacramento1212: 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
tiredoflife:

I used to think like u
And will fight it

I have seen things
When u don't have money ur gal will be telling u wen will u go and see my people

Guy life is deep

You are correct bro but na only you wan chop that food angry
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
tiredoflife:

I used to think like u
And will fight it

I have seen things

Guy life is deep
)

what have you seen?
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by tiredoflife(m): 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
wetdick:
)

what have you seen?

Only the penis that has bursted a condom in a village prostitues pussy understands the fear of STDs kiss
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Deasegun19(m): 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
wetdick:
9 years? and that guy is still broke cant still propose

o men! when there are hundreds of nairaland men that will meet you on Monday, propose to you on Wednesday and eventually try to marry you on Saturday. kia she is missing, she should run down to nairaland.

And file for divorce on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Codes151(m): 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
She’s stupid to give him a and b

Only a::::

After 9 years!? He’s ultimatum should be (propose or die by June)
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by tiredoflife(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
sacramento1212:

You are correct bro but na only you wan chop that food angry

My brother life is really deep
Wetin I don see
I no pray for my enemy to see am
Cos small boys think say marriage na to propose
What if u propose nko
And the gal few days to the date say she no do again
Or u catch am with another man
Or u too give another babe belle
And na make I just use am chop one night stand u being plan
Guy we don see
cry

Who fit marry make e dey thank God
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by sacramento1212: 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
tiredoflife:

My brother life is really deep
Wetin I don see
I no pray for my enemy to see am
Cos small boys think say marriage na to propose
What if u propose nko
And the gal few days to the date say she no do again
Or u catch am with another man
Or u too give another babe belle
And na make I just use am chop one night stand u being plan
Guy we don see
cry

Who fit marry make e dey thank God

It can be sometimes complicated but na who know go know. That's why it's not advisable to follow the crowd. Everyone wasn't born the same day, month and year. We all have different destinies.
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
Dem two na deeper life members,*lets get to know eachother much more b4 marriage*I won't be surprised if the guy hasn't entered the place,all those no marriage,no sex relationship
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by RTSC: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
9 yrs?
The guy has finished everything in her body. He should marry her abeg.

Pushing her away to any unfortunate brother is a crime against humanity.
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by sacramento1212: 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
RTSC:
9 yrs?
The guy has finished everything in her body. He should marry her abeg.

Pushing her away to any unfortunate brother is a crime against humanity.

grin grin
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by fayruka(m): 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
Joycefrosh:
Do u meant 60÷2 which is 30k each or 60k each
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by RTSC: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
sacramento1212:

grin grin
na lie I talk?
Imagine the constant unrelentless pounding for 9 yrs.
And we don't even know if she has done one or few abortions which is very usual in long relationships like these.

Abeg, abeg, let the guy man carry his load.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married / Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains / Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.