Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away (37214 Views)

White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / Is It Compulsory To Propose Or Engage A Lady Before Marrying Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Divay22(f): 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Or more sefgringrin
Be nice pls cheesy
Maximum 10 years then i can approve for her leave grin cheesy
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Dollabiz: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
its better you walk.away..another sign.that ladies are forcing.men into depression
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Ooluwatobi95: 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
9years? infact the lady deserve some accorlade....
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by excessmon(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
A boy given birth to in 1996 can't talk any better......in 10years time u would have learn how adults think

My piece though
tfash96:
If u want to leave o biko leave no do shakara no dey carry your body ooo.Let her go n wait n see if the lady is the 1 that will hug menopause or the guy will kiss sperm due.This country is just so full of crazy girls
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by excessmon(m): 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
Can you read the bullshit u actually typed?

I'm sure u are still being fed....the minute u start feeding yourself you will understand the gravity of the rubbish you posted....

Baby Mama and papa indeed
tiredoflife:

Not everyone will get married
Some are cut out to be baby mamas or papas
40 is not a wrong time
When a man is ready
He will be ready
Sometimes it may be deeper than we think
It may also be spiritual
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by sacx: 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
Let's say they started dating from Sec school when she was 17 and he was 18. Now she's 26 and he's 27. 9 years is not such a long time. She should wait grin
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by sacramento1212: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
sacx:
Let's say they started dating from Sec school when she was 17 and he was 18. Now she's 26 and he's 27. 9 years is not such a long time. She should wait grin

Still a possibility but one should also consider the possibility of her being in her 30's already. Even if she's still in her 20's, 9 yrs is too much of a time to get involved in a relationship without direction

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by SURElee(f): 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
Nonsense. 9 years of my laif on a mumu guy. Na only him dey this Nigeria. Some guys are just time wasters never taking the relationship a step higher wasting ladies time. She try to stay 9years atleast we can contact her for past questions on how to long relationships.

Next time she go get sense. You love with your heart head and not your heart alone.
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Gracespecial101(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
wetdick:

LOL. i dont want woman with baggage of 9 years.
Bady guy no wan hear story oo
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Gracespecial101(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
wetdick:

LOL. i dont want woman with baggage of 9 years.
Bady guy no wan hear story oo
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by chocboi78(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
MCMXCVIII:
Lol
Someone used my name for
Jumoke weds Jude
#Juju2019
Akpan weds amuche.. #AKPAMU 2019 grin
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by chigoizie7(m): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
met her in ss3. wasted 1 year writing jamb.
spent 5 years in a university if na poly ee fit be 6 years.

then based on naija delay factor, u come waste 1 year for house waiting for call up, u still come knack 1 year for nysc.
8 years don waka ve dat ooh. and this is the 9th year. my guy never still get job ooh, or him never stand well for thw new biz wey him start.

and one yeye babe de give am ultimatum? thunder fire her there

person wey enter uni at 17, plus 9 na just 26 ooh, him never see life finish, hum never stand u wan kill with marriage ΔΊ
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by karli4nia(m): 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
Dinho20:
MARRIAGE IS NOT A DO OR DIE AFFAIR.

MANY GIRLS REDUCE THEIR AGE FOR THEM TO GET THE PARTICULAR HUSBAND THEY WANT. A GIRL WILL DO ANYTHING POSSIBLE TO GET A GOOD HUSBAND, EITHER RICH, HANDSOME, OR INFLUENCIAL HUSBAND. IT'S A SIN TO LIE.
A LIE IS A LIE NO MATTER HOW YOU SEE IT.
REMEMBER, ALL LIARS ARE LIABLE TO HELL FIRE.

Dude! The mental condition of megalomania and mythomania is already knocking at the door of your soul. Please try hard not only to deny them entry but ensure they are gone way far far away...lest you turn into the next..... Hmmm..
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
The funniest part of this whole thing is that the same dude that has been dating her for 9years without proposing can easily meet a lady within 6months and propose to her. Men are cunny, ThankGod I have wise up, I will not let any modafuka deceive me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Ifeanyimike123: 3:42am On Jan 11, 2019
Look at Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Dissick dated for many years had three kids never married I don't know why it's a big deal here
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by hartson(m): 3:44am On Jan 11, 2019
Valerie47:
The funniest part of this whole thing is that the same dude that has been dating her for 9years without proposing can easily meet a lady within 6months and propose to her. Men are cunny, ThankGod I have wise up, I will not let any modafuka deceive me.
whether you wise up or not,At the end modafuka has the final say.He will deceive you if he like without you knowing.Pray he remains yours till both of you tie the knot.
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by sacramento1212: 6:01am On Jan 11, 2019
Valerie47:

Some men not all men are cunny. The ones without a conscience. The ones that will do something bad and won't be remorseful about it. It applies to both the men and women. So it's wrong to say women are devil but rather some are.

Again, no matter how wise you are, there will be the one wiser than you. So pray not to meet with a dangerous man. But if you continue to claim over Sabi, na una type the modafucka dey deceive because him don already know ur mumu botton. And if you continue to proof stubborn, e go kuku ma use u do money ritual. [img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by tfash96(m): 6:48am On Jan 11, 2019
excessmon:
A boy given birth to in 1996 can't talk any better......in 10years time u would have learn how adults think

My piece though
And 1 of those adults that doesn't know when "learnt" and "learn" should be used.Is that 1 an adult?
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:43am On Jan 11, 2019
Divay22:

Be nice pls cheesy
Maximum 10 years then i can approve for her leave grin cheesy
gringringrin
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Joycefrosh(f): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2019
whatapp me pls 08086855182

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Gcool2(m): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
adekhingz:

I'm a male. Don't you want a male room-mate? I need affordable accommodation around Yaba too. Amma Prospective Msc student of the University
of Lagos.
Have u gotten house already?
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by adekhingz(m): 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
Gcool2:
Have u gotten house already?

Not yet. I think I'll just remain where I'm staying for now. I hope to begin my search later.
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Gcool2(m): 10:33am On Jan 12, 2019
adekhingz:

Not yet. I think I'll just remain where I'm staying for now. I hope to begin my search later.
i am a corp member searching for a house as well, where do u currently stay?
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Whobutme(f): 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Joycefrosh:
am a student urgently in need of a roommate in bariga a female a room self contain 60k per annum
Have you gotten?
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
this is why as a lady in your early-late 20s of marriageable age,you don't date men below 35. date and marry someone with the same mental age as you not a child who didn't complete his home training course.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man / Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.