Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun (10533 Views)

Nwabuoku To oversee The Office Of The Accountant-General Of The Federation / Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake / Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by afrofaces: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
Source: https://newsacross.com/my-deputy-will-oversee-the-work-ministry-dapo-abiodun/
The frontline APC governorship candidate in Ogun State, Prince Dapo Abiodun has promised the people of the state that he will not make his deputy redundant or a ‘spear tyre’ as people do insinuate.

He said the works ministry will be assigned under her care as a civil engineer. He made this comment while addressing his teeming supporters in Ado town of Ado Odo Ota local government axis during his ward to ward campaign to local government areas.

“I have gone round the major towns in your local government from Agbara to Lusada to Igbesa down to Ado here and I have seen the deplorable conditions of your roads. I can feel the agony of the residents of these areas and I want to assure you that we will address this condition immediately we are sworn in by the special grace of God.”

“Let me also state categorically that my deputy who is a qualified civil engineer and daughter of this local government will oversee the ministry of works to ensure that all these deplorable roads are prioritized in our administration.” He said

Earlier, the Chief Imam of Ado Kingdom, Alhaji Soliu Abanigbe while praying for the success of Prince Dapo Abiodun at the poll, urges him not to be deceitful in his campaign promises.

However, thousands of ADP and PDP members were received into the APC fold and welcome into the party by the APC candidate and party leaders.

The ADP was led by the Ajiroba of Ado Kingdom, High Chief Rahmon Ogunola while the PDP members were led by the Akogun Ado kingdom, High Chief Michael Adekunle respectively.

Source: https://newsacross.com/my-deputy-will-oversee-the-work-ministry-dapo-abiodun/

1 Like

Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by chloride6: 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
Naso them dey promise...

2 Likes

Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by jayson87: 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
REJECTED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by Pojomojo: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
Liham Schools was founded as a full co-educational School with the aim of providing academic excellence and good morals as a spring-board for school education with respect to sound character and purposeful living.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: English Language/Literature Teacher

Requirement
Candidates should possess relevant qualification in a related field.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application and CV to: liham_schools@yahoo.com Using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by baflincon(m): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
If I hear
Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by helinues: 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ogun guber would be so interesting

Dapo Abiodun ( Apc) Ogun east
Ladi Adebutu ( Pdp) Ogun east
Gbenga Isiaka ( Adc) Ogun west
Adekunle Akinlade ( Adm) Ogun west

In order , it could be......

4 Likes

Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by EmmaOgbu(m): 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
We here u
Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by HonEmeritus(m): 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
I just hope Amosun will not come here to campaign?
The deplorable state of the Agbara - Lusada road is worrisome.

2 Likes

Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by hisexcellency34: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
Nwanyi loser
Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by hisexcellency34: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
Show me your certificate first

1 Like

Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by GentleMoney: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hmm..
Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
They will promise and say anything just to get your vote.

Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by hackman34: 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
promise and fail government. i despise them so much
20 signs you are wasting your time on him Top 20 Signs You are Wasting Your Time on Him – Never Ignore #18
Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by davodyguy: 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Our man
Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by joeyswift(m): 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ogun gubernatorial election will be funny and fun with many vultures fighting for a single pie
Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by canalily(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
na whoooo be this!
Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ok. Time will tell.
Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by enemyofprogress: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
Spare tyre, not spear tyre
Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by Ayoswit(f): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
k
Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by mansoura(f): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
Na so
Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by yarnme2(m): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
afrofaces:
The frontline APC governorship candidate in Ogun State, Prince Dapo Abiodun has promised the people of the state that he will not make his deputy redundant or a ‘spear tyre’ as people do insinuate.

He said the works ministry will be assigned under her care as a civil engineer. He made this comment while addressing his teeming supporters in Ado town of Ado Odo Ota local government axis during his ward to ward campaign to local government areas.

“I have gone round the major towns in your local government from Agbara to Lusada to Igbesa down to Ado here and I have seen the deplorable conditions of your roads. I can feel the agony of the residents of these areas and I want to assure you that we will address this condition immediately we are sworn in by the special grace of God.”

“Let me also state categorically that my deputy who is a qualified civil engineer and daughter of this local government will oversee the ministry of works to ensure that all these deplorable roads are prioritized in our administration.” He said

Earlier, the Chief Imam of Ado Kingdom, Alhaji Soliu Abanigbe while praying for the success of Prince Dapo Abiodun at the poll, urges him not to be deceitful in his campaign promises.

However, thousands of ADP and PDP members were received into the APC fold and welcome into the party by the APC candidate and party leaders.

The ADP was led by the Ajiroba of Ado Kingdom, High Chief Rahmon Ogunola while the PDP members were led by the Akogun Ado kingdom, High Chief Michael Adekunle respectively.

This is how should be truly, but what we finally get is after all these tours, the people are abandoned and it is business as usual....

Taking about Business, please patronize my outfit, you not regret

Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by peterwest2: 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
can this one enter sha?

1 Like

Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by peterwest2: 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
can he enter?///
Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by Humblega(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
Dapo is an opportunist...

He is small boy in politics but fortunate to hold d slot of d most respected party in ogun for now.....

He has a lots to battle with.....dimeji (dpp), gni (adc), kashamu/adebutu (pdp), and Aaa (apm)

Ogun governorship election will b d most interesting

1 Like

Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by AdedoyinO(f): 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
OP, it is Ado-odo, not 'Ado kingdom'
Re: My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun by vision2050: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
The worst roads in Ogun are in Ado- Odo Local government and this is a local government that brings highest revenue to Ogun state government. Dapo will remember that local government.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors / SERAP Asks Appeal Court To Order Release Of Asset Declarations Of Buhari, Others / Pipeline Repairs Cost NNPC N41.98 Billion In Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.