Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Keke Napep Drivers Make Over 100K A Month Says A Twitter User - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Keke Napep Drivers Make Over 100K A Month Says A Twitter User (1448 Views)

Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 / Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Drops For Seventh Consecutive Month, Says Nbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Napep Drivers Make Over 100K A Month Says A Twitter User by koyen(m): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
A Twitter User named Osi, Took to his twitter account to analyse and give a break-down of the amount a money a keke Napep Driver can make in a day, then week and then monthly.

Quite Lucrative, though many Nigerians would see it as diminishing but Mr Osi doesn't see it that way. Am sure after reading this you will want to tap into the keke napep market of wealth. Wish you all the Best though !

Read More: http://www.knowefritin.com/2019/01/keke-napep-drivers-make-over-100k-month.html

1 Share

Re: Keke Napep Drivers Make Over 100K A Month Says A Twitter User by koyen(m): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
CC: LALASTICLACLA
Re: Keke Napep Drivers Make Over 100K A Month Says A Twitter User by koyen(m): 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
Keke Napep Business Loading.....
Re: Keke Napep Drivers Make Over 100K A Month Says A Twitter User by SenorFax(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
Oboy
Re: Keke Napep Drivers Make Over 100K A Month Says A Twitter User by FrancisAdl(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
Some even make more than 5k a day but you should factor in the taxes they pay and the agberos they have to settle daily
Re: Keke Napep Drivers Make Over 100K A Month Says A Twitter User by koyen(m): 5:46am On Jan 11, 2019
FrancisAdl:
Some even make more than 5k a day but you should factor in the taxes they pay and the agberos they have to settle daily

Sure !! But the money is sure afterwards.
Re: Keke Napep Drivers Make Over 100K A Month Says A Twitter User by SimplePlan34: 6:45am On Jan 11, 2019
Well that's so sweet at the surface but when u get to d details u see they are still struggling, most ppl get this keke from credit institutions at d rate of 900-950k now you are to pay between 20-25k per week depending on ur arrangement till u can pay d said amount now if u make 5k per day and work for 7 days that's 35k means if 7 pay 20k per week u arebactuallt making 15k per week.
There is still nothing like having solid capital. To start a biz if the keke is ur own from start then we are talking u are actually making money.
Re: Keke Napep Drivers Make Over 100K A Month Says A Twitter User by Darkseid(m): 6:58am On Jan 11, 2019
SimplePlan34:
Well that's so sweet at the surface but when u get to d details u see they are still struggling, most ppl get this keke from credit institutions at d rate of 900-950k now you are to pay between 20-25k per week depending on ur arrangement till u can pay d said amount now if u make 5k per day and work for 7 days that's 35k means if 7 pay 20k per week u arebactuallt making 15k per week.
There is still nothing like having solid capital. To start a biz if the keke is ur own from start then we are talking u are actually making money.
A serious person would be able to repay the loan within one year and start making his money thereafter, but I just don't know if transport business in Nigeria comes with a curse. Most transport drivers are known to squander all they have on booze and prostitutes and at the end of the day, have nothing to show. You'll hardly see a bus driver or keke driver living in a flat; most of them remain in one room forever despite the money they make daily.
Re: Keke Napep Drivers Make Over 100K A Month Says A Twitter User by SimplePlan34: 8:19am On Jan 11, 2019
Darkseid:
A serious person would be able to repay the loan within one year and start making his money thereafter, but I just don't know if transport business in Nigeria comes with a curse. Most transport drivers are known to squander all they have on booze and prostitutes and at the end of the day, have nothing to show. You'll hardly see a bus driver or keke driver living in a flat; most of them remain in one room forever despite the money they make daily.

I hv seen some living well. But d truth is after d daily hustle you must refreshing up for 2moro that's d drinking and womanizing like I said most who start with d keke theirs and have d luxury of not kitting a compulsory daily target are d ones who make it cos they can plan better.
Re: Keke Napep Drivers Make Over 100K A Month Says A Twitter User by fastseo: 2:46am On Dec 20, 2019
Darkseid:

I decided to reply cos of about 2 landlords in my area.
They just packed in and they do this keke business . Their building are nice and the other says he makes 7k at times . He has a big store opened for his wife also ...
Re: Keke Napep Drivers Make Over 100K A Month Says A Twitter User by Busbar(m): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
fastseo:

I decided to reply cos of about 2 landlords in my area.
They just packed in and they do this keke business . Their building are nice and the other says he makes 7k at times . He has a big store opened for his wife also ...
Incase you know of someone that is interested in taking hire purchase for keke napep, kindly quote me.
Re: Keke Napep Drivers Make Over 100K A Month Says A Twitter User by GAdeEna: 12:25am On Oct 17, 2020
Busbar:

Incase you know of someone that is interested in taking hire purchase for keke napep, kindly quote me.

Am interested. 08132617436
Re: Keke Napep Drivers Make Over 100K A Month Says A Twitter User by flabush2241: 12:43am On Oct 17, 2020
Interested sir....07063367454

(1) (Reply)

COMMERCIAL BROILER PRODUCTION SECRETS!!! / Buy Gino Max Cube For Your Organization This Christmas- ENUGU / Instagram Account With 1k Plus Followers For Sale @2k... Hurry Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.