Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,571 members, 7,801,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK (47540 Views)

2023 Presidency: Only Two PDP Governors, Ugwuanyi And Bala Can Fight APC - FFK / Tinubu Slumps At Arewa Lecture Series In Kaduna / Oshiomhole Whispering Into Buhari’s Ear In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by zombieTRACKER: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
sarrki:
The likes of FFK makes me convinced that I followed the right path

Pdp aredoomed humanly, politically and in normal ethics

My friend shut Up

Buhari the terrorist leader in middle belt that you support gave you away as a stonecold heartless person

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by Bobby4090: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
when will this fk guy stop his drug sniffing

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by 34webers(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
[s]
awelekiti:
It happened immediately after the meeting . As of this morning, his condition is said to be improving but nobody has heard him speak. The truth is, tinubu's health has been failing of late. How i wish he could just take a bow and leave active politics participation. Life is invaluable.
[/s]
The most laughable thing here is that these are the same people talking about 30k bmc even though they are the actual paid agents. Nigga, defend your pay from atiku, all na hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by kaen1317: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
God will never forgive those responsible for all the bloodshed and suffering meted out to the poor masses of this country

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by Nolongthing3669: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
Keep the love to urself.
Jagaban
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by IjebuWarrior: 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
Good news indeed!

Na Thunder go fire Tinubu die! angry
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by IjebuWarrior: 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
kaen1317:
God will never forgive those responsible for all the bloodshed and suffering meted out to the poor masses of this country

AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!! cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by Cownu: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
awelekiti:
What did you think FFK would benefit from lying, even if you don't believe me? You dont even have to...Think about it.
The same FFK that said Nnamdi Kanu had been killed?
Lmao . I can now confirm your level of reasoning.
A fish is more sensible that you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by islandmoon: 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
i beg that idiot for job on face book 8 years back and he responded like a mad dog screaming.. YOU WILL NEVER GET A JOB!!!!!!.. in fact, I will go and find the page and munch it.
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by ferventchamp: 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
seunmsg:

Is he talking about the Tinubu that attended the inaugural meeting of APC presidential campaign council or another person? FFK don go sniff coke again.
Dude, try and refute FFK's assertion...We are tired of all these emotional trips...
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by krownjoy97: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
JAGABAN WILL LIVE TO SEE THE END OF HIS ENENIES IN SHA ALLAHU.

Y TALKING LIKE DIS BOY FFK, GOD GIVES N TAKE AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME, NEVER MAKE REFERENCEN TO DAT AGAIN OR ELSE WE WISH U DSAME IF AT ALL U AV KIARING N LOVING CHILD.
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by shugabasbn: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
When I was young in those days, my granny may her soul rest in peace used to advised us that we should think before we say anything I don't know she was referring to FFK

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by NessaBoo(f): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
Corrinthians:
FFK trying too hard to be noticed by Atiku seeing how Reno has been chopping the money with reckless abandon. grin

Sadly, Atiku imagins he sniffs too much cocaine and too eratic.

We still remember how he pounded Reno the other time for daring to support Atiku, a child of Uthmam Dan Fodio (so he said back then). Atiku probably hasn't forgotten that. Now the drug addict is forced to work pro bono.

Life must really suck for him right now. cheesy

I have nothing else to say... You've said it all!! cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by Jodesky(m): 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
ukukaegbu:
Nice one from FFK

Child of hate and perfidy. You will certainly die while waiting for Tinubu's death.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by Seetto: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
Say no to drug abuse
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by walosky(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
E ekpele o BABA DIDINRIN

THAT SERVES HIM RIGHT grin
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by Twy: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
awelekiti:
It happened immediately after the meeting . As of this morning, his condition is said to be improving but nobody has heard him speak. The truth is, tinubu's health has been failing of late. How i wish he could just take a bow and leave active politics participation. Life is invaluable.

Rumour has it for a long while ( 4 years) that he has an ailment, that his hands sometimes shake. The news has been going on around his circle but if this is true, then there could be some truth to those rumours and surprised it is still kept a secret for this long.
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by gr8child(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
sarrki:
Last year on the day that Bola Tinubu was appointed Chairman of the APC Reconciliation Committee, he lost his first son. Three days ago, on the day that he was appointed Chairman of Buhari's Campaign Council, he slumped, collapsed and was rushed to the hospital where he remains till today.

Despite our political differences I love Bola Tinubu and I urge every Nigerian and particularly the Yoruba to pray for him. That God should preserve and protect him and make him understand His ways.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1083361370593259520?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

The way FFK loves, the devil still dey learn work.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by 77up(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
mushystuff:
Three days ago and in hospital to this day? Does he mean this literally? Is it not Tinubu that attended one APC meeting today and he was seen in pictures? Or was it after the meeting?
It may be doubled or imported from Gabon like we have PMB imported from Sudan grin

At times I do think that PDP and its supporters are all mad , real big madness at that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by Friend01(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
awelekiti:

I am consoled by the fact that the internet is bringing out some sets of brainless fools who can't piece two and two together to make any sense.
If FFK is bad, you are worse.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by Friend01(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
ukukaegbu:
Nice one from FFK
Do normal people still exist here?
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by 77up(m): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
tiredoflife:
Die thief die
The afonja fool
Die
Like MC oluomo
RIP in advance
Well , what do we expect from who is tired of life tongue
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by Awoo88: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
seunmsg:

Is he talking about the Tinubu that attended the inaugural meeting of APC presidential campaign council or another person? FFK don go sniff coke again.
The incident happens at the vanue
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by GoldHorse(m): 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
So? Slumming na criminal offence?......and please carry your tainted greetings dey go....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson / Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.