Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK (47553 Views)

2023 Presidency: Only Two PDP Governors, Ugwuanyi And Bala Can Fight APC - FFK / Tinubu Slumps At Arewa Lecture Series In Kaduna / Oshiomhole Whispering Into Buhari’s Ear In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by Awoo88: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
Sharap and stop lying undecided

Ffk - 3 days.

You - after the meeting.

Me - atiku's dollars at work. cheesy
Now u just confirmed it. May anti zombiesm cure locate you this year!
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
Nonsense human being who is aiming to rule Nigeria come 2023.
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by 34webers(m): 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
[s]
Awoo88:

Now u just confirmed it. May anti zombiesm cure locate you this year!
[/s]
Really?
You mean atiku's nutsacks are more delicious than nsala? Or his urine are more tasty than that of kanu whose dead nkita is of more value than his foolish ipob followers? cheesy
May the spirit of biafra or death locate ipob miscreants after Feb 16 and under the leadership of their new found hero atiku who happens to be an ibo christian from alaigbo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by princejones(m): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
This same tinubu that was in the APC meeting today,na waoh wao for tori naija o

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by danot1030: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
awelekiti:
It happened immediately after the meeting . As of this morning, his condition is said to be improving but nobody has heard him speak. The truth is, tinubu's health has been failing of late. How i wish he could just take a bow and leave active politics participation. Life is invaluable.

Your comment says much of how Tinubu is a nightmare to you

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
Apologies to all the tinubu followers on this thread , for posting a comment without verifying the source. I called my Dr friend in Lagos to confirm this news. It's fake and unreliable . To all who mentioned my moniker and spewed abuses, Please grow up. Have a good evening all.
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by livelymatilda22: 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
awelekiti:
Apologies to all the tinubu followers on this thread , for posting a comment without verifying the source. I called my Dr friend in Lagos to confirm this news. It's fake and unreliable . To all who mentioned my moniker and spewed abuses, Please grow up. Have a good evening all.
Quit hating. It won't do you any good.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by Awoo88: 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
Really?
You mean buhari's nutsacks are more delicious than nsala? Or his urine are more tasty than that of my mother's whose dead nkita is of more value than her foolish children which include me? cheesy
May the spirit of book haram or death locate my entire miscreants I call family after Feb 16 and under the leadership of our new lord and master dead brain buhari who happens to be a Fulani Muslim terrorist from daura cheesy
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by 34webers(m): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=Awoo88 post=74642432][/quote]
Lol, funny enough, you actually typed them by yourself with reference to yourself and so shall it be. Amen.
Scroll up, the one typed by me is still up there while yours remain yours. Just watch out as those events unfold on you by the special grace of the living God and it will be this year. cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by Awoo88: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
34webers:

Lol, funny enough, I actually typed them by myself with reference to myself and so shall it be. Amen.
Scroll up, the one typed by me is still up there while mine remain mine. Just watch out as those events unfold on me and my entire family by the special grace of the living God and it will be this year. cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by 34webers(m): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by 34webers(m): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=Awoo88 post=74643166][/quote]
Really, pls keep it coming. I pray your prayers for yourself are fully answered. I repeat, those are the things you said for yourself and So shall it be by the special grace of the living God. As you can see again, my original comments are still up there while yours remain yours and it shall come to pass by the special grace of the living God. All enemies of Nigeria will never see peace and will continue to be annihilated by varieties of calamities. Now, rewrite this for yourself again. cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by duwdu: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
awelekiti:

Steeewwwpiiid, irreeesppponssibleee, faaake-neeewwwsss, ungodllly-cum-saatttaaniiic, ffffffkkk-protege poster. gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by 34webers(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
awelekiti:
This is how hate will continue to consume all the enemies of Nigeria, amen.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by Awoo88: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
34webers:

Really, I will keep I it coming. I pray my prayers for yourself are fully answered. I repeat, those are the things I said for myself and So shall it be by the special grace of the living God. As you can see again, my comment remain mine and it shall come to pass by the special grace of the living God. All enemies of Nigeria which include me will never see peace and will continue to be annihilated by varieties of calamities. Now, I will rewrite this for myself again. cheesy cheesy
Get well soon.new recruit when still dey learn!
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by 34webers(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
Awoo88:

Get well soon.new recruit when still dey learn!
Very good.
Another one here.
May the entire family of the hateful agents of Nigeria get perished in uncommon calamities this year. May they also never see peace both in this life and hereafter. By the time buhari is declared winner, may all his enemies keep running from one gruesome calamity to another. Of course, my comment is mine while yours is yours na cheesy Oya, over!!!. Rewrite this for yourself and pls be consistent with the use of "my" as you edit it for youself again and pls be fast, I'm waiting.
Lol @ new recruit. ipob yuut, my love for buhari is not bought unlike the one atiku has bought with dollars.
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by mohims(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
zombieTRACKER:

Is this the only thing you know how to write?

Say no to godfatherism

Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by abokikhalifa: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
awelekiti:
It happened immediately after the meeting . As of this morning, his condition is said to be improving but nobody has heard him speak. The truth is, tinubu's health has been failing of late. How i wish he could just take a bow and leave active politics participation. Life is invaluable.

Olodo like you . Between you and FFK I don't know who is more sensible
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by ofwest47(m): 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
Omo Fani powerless brainless idiot, I know you were still a baby when your father started his own anti development program of the then visionary government led by Chief Obafemi Awolowo and what became of him, the power less papa you had then is as guess as you are.
Now that you too is following your father's foot step you are sure your own will even be worse than that of your father when the time comes.
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by Awoo88: 7:23am On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:

Very good.
Another one here.
May the entire family of the hateful agents of Nigeria get perished in uncommon calamities this year. May they also never see peace both in this life and hereafter. By the time Atiku is declared winner, may all his enemies keep running from one gruesome calamity to another. Of course, my comment is mine and mine alone na cheesy Oya, over!!!. Rewrite this for ME and pls be consistent with the use of as you edit it for me again and pls be fast, I'm waiting.
Lol @ new recruit. Zombified. Persons like us are not new recruit., my love for buhari is bought with my brain unlike the one atiku has bought with dollars.
Sha no get heart attack
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by Oju4190: 8:23am On Jan 11, 2019
seunmsg:

Is he talking about the Tinubu that attended the inaugural meeting of APC presidential campaign council or another person? FFK don go sniff coke again.
Maybe they are planning to clone him also

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by Unrated900(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2019
Who killed Funsho Williams?
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
sarrki:

All liars shall Go to Hell
Oga, nibo ni tinubu wa...and if you dont understand Yoruba,my question is, where is tinubu? He needs your prayer. That's all I can say for now. There is nothing God can not do at this critical moment. Details later.
Re: Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK by Babakolanut(m): 4:50am On Mar 05, 2023
sarrki:
Last year on the day that Bola Tinubu was appointed Chairman of the APC Reconciliation Commitee, he lost his first son. Three days ago, on the day that he was appointed Chairman of Buhari's Campaign Council, he slumped, collapsed and was rushed to the hospital where he remains till today.

Despite our political differences I love Bola Tinubu and I urge every Nigerian and particularly the Yoruba to pray for him. That God should preserve and protect him and make him understand His ways.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1083361370593259520?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trouble In Tinubu's Household -the Guardian / Abiola Ajimobi’s Burial Postponed / Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.