Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada (18914 Views)

Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga / Seyi Law Apologizes To His Wife Over Marriage Crisis Joke / Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
Bullshit bullshit
This ladies should be lucky that they live in this generation and era where the male masculinity is been trampled upon by the media,society and some sets of dick starved feminist.....our grandfathers and great-grandfather's use to have 100 wives and 200 concubines and our mothers were satisfied and still submissive.....smh,this Instagram thots think they are doing us a favour cos our generation are settling for only one.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by AreaFada2: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
Because to get a serious guy nor easy.

Marriage na big commitment for a guy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by melodyogonna(m): 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ask the question again when you turn 35
Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
It’s the journey you both have taken together coupled with the joy that brings tears I already know I’m gonna cry lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by Dforest(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
To scream is very importantooo in today's world; if not the guy will collect his ring back.
Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by simplesearch: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
chiefqueen:

I didn't even mention wealth.
You said it yourself, not everyone is destined to get married. Means the fact that you're married doesn't make you better than people who have not. You haven't achieved anything by getting married.
No I'm not married.

You muzzle your whole talk, how dare you say marriage is not an achievement? If it wasn't one how then were born legit. If you were born illegit you'll realise the pain and shame and dent that comes with such tag. Always think deeply before you comment.
Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by victorian(f): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
My sister ifunada , u no lie .

Honestly I don't see any big deal in been proposed to.

Guys who proposed to me the past and even first week this January are control freaks ! Jeez!

Guys don't want their women watching their every step but na the men control pass!
Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by dododawa1: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
Becos of owo obe TRANSLATE soup money
Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
simplesearch:

You muzzle your whole talk, how dare you say marriage is not an achievement? If it wasn't one how then were born legit. If you were born illegit you'll realise the pain and shame and dent that comes with such tag. Always think deeply before you comment.
Lol. What does my birth have to do with anything?
And why have you assumed that my parents are married. You're the one who doesn't think deep my dear. I guess it's your type that go around shaming single mums and dads. Probably because your parents were married, always seeing life from your own perspective. Whatever is right for you must be right for others and whatever is wrong should be wrong for others too. There's more to life than marriage. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get married too...probably, but if somehow it doesn't work out for me I won't go about feeling depressed that my mates have 'achieved' something that I couldn't never achieve.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by abbatoir(m): 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by shugatee(f): 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
Topmaike007:
Cos the fuccking will now be legal...
lol so true basically that's the only reason
Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by Topmaike007(m): 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
shugatee:
lol so true basically that's the only reason
grin
Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by Rhodakayla(f): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
Totally right.
Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by Dammylois(f): 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
Let's discuss this when you finally get a man that propose to you... You don't know the feeling yet

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by joyousever(f): 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
Babe, I feel u! Don't mind these misogynists that feel they are a special gift from heaven to women. I just love your thought process & the responses you're dishing out. quote author=chiefqueen post=74637606]
And why have you assumed that my parents are married. You're the one who doesn't deep my dear. I guess it's your type that go around shaming single mums and dads. Probably because your parents were married, always seeing life from your own perspective. Whatever is right for you must be right for others an whatever is wrong should be wrong for others too. There's more to love than marriage. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get married too...probably, but if somehow it doesn't work out for me I won't go about feeling depressed that my mates have 'achieved' something that I couldn't never achieve. [/quote]
Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by joyousever(f): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
Babe, I just love the responses you're dishing out.
chiefqueen:

And why have you assumed that my parents are married. You're the one who doesn't deep my dear. I guess it's your type that go around shaming single mums and dads. Probably because your parents were married, always seeing life from your own perspective. Whatever is right for you must be right for others an whatever is wrong should be wrong for others too. There's more to love than marriage. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get married too...probably, but if somehow it doesn't work out for me I won't go about feeling depressed that my mates have 'achieved' something that I couldn't never achieve.
Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
joyousever:
Babe, I just love the responses you're dishing out.
Thank you, sister.
Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by joyousever(f): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
You welcome dear.
chiefqueen:

Thank you, sister.
Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by samydo(m): 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
Shut down Bleep up jack
Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by Nattyzee(m): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
Dis Is hw dey will b forming on social media nd still enter long traffic to go c man.
Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
Is because is more of a woman's pride; also, girls are more emotional than guys as they hardly take anything with levity.
Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by MrPaul2: 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
midehcreeb:
2018 BBNaija housemate Ifu Ennada is out here getting upset over ladies who get overly excited after being proposed to.

According to the actress, this should not be the case at all.

Read her post below;

WTF DO SOME LADIES CRY OR GET OVERLY EXCITED WHEN PROPOSED TO? GIRL, HE’S NOT DOING YOU A FAVOUR. THE WAY I SEE IT, YOU’RE GIVING UP A WHOLE LOT TO MAKE HIM THE ONE. IF YOU’RE GONNA SCREAM, IT SHOULD COME AFTER HE SCREAMS BECAUSE YOU SAID YES.’

https://www./2019/01/excited-over-marriage-proposal-ifu-ennada.html

It's simply because they know you want to spend money and time for their family. Secondly the fear of being unmarried will become a thing of the past lastly you can add your own
Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by Friend01(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
Joromi12:
They have been brought up to see marriage as a life time acheivement na

Of course. It should be a life time achievement.
Because that's the only opportunity you get to be a wife, a mother, a supporter, a motivator and care giver.
Even the scriptures recognize this commendable act.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by mylove4God(f): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ifu, you are doing your best to remain relevant. Thumb up
Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by Goddy360(m): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
When the one you love ask you to be his one and only...I think that's special
Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by Uchesis: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
chiefqueen:

Spending the remaining part of my life with a totally different person is NOT an achievement.
Why tf would I give up my lifestyle for someone? Wtf has that got to do with marriage?
marrying after twenty years is still marriage. Marrying early doesn't mean you'll live a happy life.
The most important thing is to be happy, married or single. I know your breed. I'm pretty sure your statement doesn't apply to men. Women should grateful if they ever get 'picked'. Alpha male. Pfft.
I luv dis. Best reply so far

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by Uchesis: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
jeff1607:

kindly read my previous post again but this time slowly

both men and women should be grateful

once you marry the wrong person be it male or female such person can never be happy ,wealth or not

madam are you married?
If she is not married nko? Gerrarahia joh
If 2 say na u write d words in a dictionary, d word "celibate" will not b included.
Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by Ifeanyimike123: 3:28am On Jan 11, 2019
Because it's the final frontier it's been programmed into their brain since birth
Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by Banter1(m): 5:53am On Jan 11, 2019
There are two things involved, 1. they have found source of income. 2. they officially own the D.
Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by jeff1607(m): 9:30am On Jan 11, 2019
chiefqueen:

No I'm not married.
this says it all
Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by jeff1607(m): 9:31am On Jan 11, 2019
Uchesis:

If she is not married nko? Gerrarahia joh
If 2 say na u write d words in a dictionary, d word "celibate" will not b included.

bia defender !

did u even bother to read our comments well enough to understand all that was written there
Re: Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 11, 2019
jeff1607:

this says it all
Says what exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. / Donjazzy And His Father Celebrates Birthday Today (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: My Son, M.J Doesn’t See Me As A Serious Musician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.