Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano (15144 Views)

South-East & South-South Excluded From Security Architecture - Intersociety / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / We Can’t Accommodate RUGA’ In South-east, South-south-gov Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano by okonyia(m): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
Maybe, he should tell us where and where. Or is there anything they are hiding from us. Has PMB given them money to work and they divert it.
Re: Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano by asobo: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
ferventchamp:
If Buhari scores up to 10 percent of votes in the whole of the South East, I will wire 5k to you...

The Igbos cant stand Buhari...Some of the governors are just manipulaing Buhari and APC..

Now bookmark this post/comment....
Body language yes but one thing I love the Igbo's for is that they aren't slaves to their politicians. They politicians need them more than the need they politicians.
Re: Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano by nextstep(m): 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
I like Willie, I really do, but if only I had a way to reach out to this governor via Internet and deliver a kick for this statement... angry
Re: Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano by ClumsyFlimsy: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
amaniro:
That is my problem with we igbos. Once you give us money, we dance to your tune. Obiano is a fool and a drunkard

Ask his wife
You're very stupid. What do you mean by we igbo.

Speak for yourself you dumb thing
Re: Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano by icedbreez(m): 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
I use to have sympathy for the Igbos....The way they are made to feel like second class citizens in their own country.
Denied key positions in the military and Politics. Now I understand why the elites do this to them.

If they don't support Obi in 2019 elections I know their suffering is self inflicted indeed.
Re: Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano by olaolaking: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
ferventchamp:
You stay in the woods of Ogbomosho to concoct old wives' tales or who the Igbos like or dislike...

What exactly do you know?
Oh yes. I stay in Ogbomosho.

Are you OK now?
Re: Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano by chinedumoooo: 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
Edodefender:
You don't need to associate south south with south East, they are completely different things.

South east.. Igbo with some other ethnic groups

South south.. many ethnic groups,with 80% been from Benin origin.

South south is a lot better than south east
The governor is talking about the bridge connection between south-south and south-east, don't be bias.
Re: Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano by ocelot2006(m): 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ehm Oga Obiano, abeg what work? On which bridge? Same bridge whose project site has long been abandoned since GEJ left office?
Re: Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano by ferventchamp: 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
higherpower:

Poor stuviiid man, why just 5k?
Get Buhari to lift you out of poverty and quit being a nonentity...

Why are you begging me for money indirectly, this man?
Re: Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
Edodefender:
You don't need to associate south south with south East, they are completely different things.

50% of SS are igbos
Re: Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
icedbreez:
I use to have sympathy for the Igbos....The way they are made to feel like second class citizens in their own country.
Denied key positions in the military and Politics. Now I understand why the elites do this to them.

If they don't support Obi in 2019 elections I know their suffering is self inflicted indeed.

Stop disturbing ur self about IGBOS.

Not every SS leader supported GEJ
Re: Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano by SaiAtikuTill203: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
higherpower:

Painmentation, paintology... Suicide close
But we real Nigerians cannot be decieved.
We are evicting the dulalrd and his dwarf next month, our economy is in shambles, and we need someone wey sabi road to fix it.
SAI ATIKUOBI WE LOVE
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR PROSPEROUS NIGERIA

ATIKULATED NIGERIA EVERYWHERE...
SAI

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano by Mosco100(m): 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
Good.
The president can as well complete the work by serving justice to tertiary education, thanks.
Re: Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
Edodefender:

Which Benin origin If you are not from a region, KEEP KWAYET...
Re: Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano by maxzzo1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
God punish Obaino wetin dat idiot do for SS ? Js name one thing.....
Re: Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano by marvinsync(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2019
zlantanfan:
Igbo land is landlocked red earth without south south so they need south south to survive not only for oil

Igboland is not landlocked

are u so illiterate that ud think that Igboland is restricted to the SE alone?
Re: Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano by marvinsync(m): 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
Edodefender:

lol edodefender , the idiot that claims that over 10 million Edo people are abroad grin

everyone came from Benin to u na even Yoruba people originated from Benin

I'm not even gonna bother to argue with ur "facts" b4 I start to see witches in my dream grin
Re: Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano by marvinsync(m): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
Edodefender:
grin

I've been having fun with them since.

They are always tagging south south with them

that's the thing when we mention SS we minus Edo from our heads cause u guys are basically Yoruba , a lot of Igbo are in the SS infact they are in high numbers there and that's why we feel the need to include them in our calculations , so please when u hear SS automatically remove Edo from it ok ?!

also why do u always try to reduce the image of Igbo when u talk, u always say something negative about us when u talk about Benin , something about " how ur better than us" ,"how we envy u"

biko I don't understand have we ever been in competition? grin
Re: Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano by marvinsync(m): 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
zlantanfan:
Igbo chibuzor, I am a Niger deltan

nigerdeltan is not a tribe

and there are Igbo that are nigerdeltan too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. / "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders / Rumble In The Delta? I Didn’t Nominate Peter Obi, Says Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.