Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) (22694 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of 20 Buildings In Banana Island / Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) / Building Collapse: Surveyors Seek Re-certification Of Buildings In Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by KkyO: 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
Blackfire:
Brown roof republic....

Where are the houses

If you so much love to see the brown roofs then you have to go to Beere. That's were the brown roofs are, what a lovely sight. Proudly Ibadan omo ojoro sun.
Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by gurunlocker: 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
Something he knows he can't finish when he has less than 4 months to go.... shocked

Our politicians though, I'm sure he plan using this as a campaign strategy so people can vote for them. undecided

"Vote for APC and we will complete the dualisation of the road" grin
Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by KkyO: 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
goshen26:

Brown roof that ur kinsmen keep pushing their sons to? The brown roof they call and I quote "Emeka, please take ur brother Chinedu to the city so his life can be better?

Foolishness starts wen u call ur benefactor bad name

Yes!! Thanks for talking sense into his brain. Proudly Ibadan omo ojoro sun.
Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by KkyO: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
firstolalekan:
That fool will soon pay them back and apologize

Like ayéfẹlè

Ayefele actually went to beg him taking Alaafin Oyo with him and the case was settled. It's men matter and they settled it like men.
Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by KkyO: 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
pentax:
Somebody should tell the mad man to pay workers

You are on your own I.e OYO
Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
This is the price those that fancy buying land along major way... The most important is for the affected landlords to be compensated
Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by timay(m): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
ogundeleai:
This is the price those that fancy buying land along major way... The most important is for the affected landlords to be compensated

The only building that I heard would be compensated along the road is bembo games village buildings, cos it is the only one with C of O in the area. The rest na OYO
Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by Tip101(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
Sarcasm01:
Pls, is it the road from Odo-ona to Moor to Apata?

No sir, it starts from Apata, to Bembo area
Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by Tip101(m): 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
timay:

The only building that I heard would be compensated along the road is bembo games village buildings, cos it is the only one with C of O in the area. The rest na OYO

Seems you know about the area, I guess Bajot shopping complex will also be compensated.
Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ajimobi is demolishing houses now everybody is praising him, when he demolished Ayefele's Music house these same set of people were criticizing him.

because it affected Ayefele an handicap? You guys forget that this same Ayefele is enjoying more than 98% of Oyo people.
So who will crime for this people now?

Hypocrisy everywhere
Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by shukudi(m): 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Hope he paid the owners of the demolished buildings their money especially those with C of O and other documents before Amadioha fires him with elephantiasis and enlarged scrotal sac?
Just the way amadioha, sango, Ogun, obatala will fire all male descendants of your family?
Olori korodo!

Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
People are used to encroaching on the major road set backs even when they are warned against it at the time of their building construction, now they are crying and wailing on the governor. The governor should continue with the projects without listening to the wailers and haters. Today Ibadan _ Abeokuta double carriage way express which was awarded during O B J time would have been started and completed but it was abandoned when it was discovered that one of the O B J relation's multi storey building will be affected over set back encroachment, the result of that Ibadan _ Abeokuta express road abandonment is what we are seeing today especially Odo Ona_ Apata _ Omi Adio daily traffic situation. So I pray the government will achieve good resultPeople are used to encroaching on the major road set backs even when they are warned against it at the time of their building construction, now they are crying and wailing on the governor. The governor should continue with the projects without listening to the wailers and haters. Today Ibadan _ Abeokuta double carriage way express which was awarded during O B J time would have been started and completed but it was abandoned when it was discovered that one of the O B J relation's multi storey building will be affected over set back encroachment, the result of that Ibadan _ Abeokuta express road abandonment is what we are seeing today especially Odo Ona_ Apata _ Omi Adio daily traffic situation. So I pray the government will achieve good result.
Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
KkyO:

If you so much love to see the brown roofs then you have to go to Beere. That's were the brown roofs are, what a lovely sight. Proudly Ibadan omo ojoro sun.

It is .... Omo ajoro sun.���
Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
goshen26:

Brown roof that ur kinsmen keep pushing their sons to? The brown roof they call and I quote "Emeka, please take ur brother Chinedu to the city so his life can be better?

Foolishness starts wen u call ur benefactor bad name

Come to nnewi and see your sophisticated brothers into tailor... And ladies selling agbo making money... And I am happy they are hustling.

Go to South south your egbon are working in oil company, you will never see anyone throw ethnic slur, but reverse is the case with you people.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
olajizz01:
Brown roof republic that serves as your America.

E pain am .

Oro dun
Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
5thElement:

Do your owners know that you are running around Nairaland unsupervised?

Brown roof pocket lawyer
Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by mtngloetiartel: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
Sarcasm01:
no idiot! Apata-bembo-akala express
Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by mtngloetiartel: 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
Blackfire:

It is .... Omo ajoro sun.���
yea. I went to alekuso on monday.
Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
Blackfire:

E pain am .
Oro dun
Did I lie,SW is your America, Biafra pigs.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
The governor is wicked, how will he just wake up and start demolishing people's houses, does he know how they got the money to erect those structures?
Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
Blackfire:
Brown roof republic....

Where are the houses
E no go better for your generation
Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by benefitzte: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
Sarcasm01:
That one is a federal road down to abeokuta.
Apata market to bembo hotel also in apata is d one
Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:22am On Jan 11, 2019
Cornerstone2020:
Atleast we can have fewer Brown roof buildings

Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 6:29am On Jan 11, 2019
olajizz01:
Did I lie,SW is your America, Biafra pigs.

E no go better for biafuro...

E go better for America.

E gobetter for SW.

Hehehehehehe oro dun omo ale ,omo elede.... Hehehehehe
Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 6:32am On Jan 11, 2019
adisasegun:
E no go better for your generation

Adisa ori pe walahi.
Amen and amen amen...

It all be best for me and my generation.
Re: Demolition Of Buildings Ongoing In Oyo State (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
timay:

I won't doubt your claim because I completed my secondary school level along that area... That's awful... There's political way of settling issue related to such developments.. The compensation may not be adequate for any property not dully registered with government but tangible payment will still be paid... The affected owners can seek assistance from registered estate surveyor to present valuation report

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost From Foundation To Rooofing Level For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Office Space,Shops,Self contain,Mini-flat,2,3,4 bedroom Flat and Duplexes to let / Wind Renders Lagos Family Homeless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.