Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! (56936 Views)

Falling In Love With A Positive Lady...please Help!! / If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? / 26-year-old HIV Positive Lady Doreen Moraa Morachaa Shares Her Story - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Mizwisdom(f): 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
Sorry dear
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
hidhrhis:
Sorry sis I can feel ur pain but I'm still wondering how u got it wen u are still a virgin

Sharing sharp objects like needles and razor blades sir, mother to child transmission is also an option but not in her case since she's now an adult and through blood transfusion if the received blood wasn't screened properly and is infected.

No be only thru sex them dey get am.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by crisycent: 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
Repeat the test elsewhere

8 Likes

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by sinaj(f): 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
krattoss:
please if she is consistent on her drugs,and probly has contact with a negative person canally or otherwise, will the person in contact be infected with the virus.

Just seeking knowledge.
s
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by sinaj(f): 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
krattoss:
please if she is consistent on her drugs,and probly has contact with a negative person canally or otherwise, will the person in contact be infected with the virus.

Just seeking knowledge.
not really, the rate is usually low but it depends on her cd4 level

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by onedosa: 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
Please go for another test in a good diagnostic center to reconfirm this claim before taking any medication.
God is with you. Jehovah Rapha is with you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Odunharry(m): 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
You can contact hiv through many means not just sex alone

4 Likes

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by zombieTRACKER: 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
Aku2078:
Even through kissing one can get the virus too....so am not surprised

She said she didn't get physical with anyone

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by ba7man(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
Slow11:
Hi nairaland Family,

kindly help out, i had to create this alternative moniker because I'm widely known here with my other moniker.

I'm a female nairalander, today is really a black Thursday for me. I have lost total Focus and concentration, very depressed at the moment. I'm diagnosed with HIv positive, being crying since morning. the worst part of it is, i'm a virgin, had never sex with any man in my entire life. I was advised to start taking medications immediately...

doctors and well experienced nairalanders in the house, will this medication prolong my life? will it cost me expenses? or the HIV will one day turn to AIDS despite the medication? I'm deeply confused!

kindly help push this to the front page, God bless you all!
I read it that no HIV + individual using the ARV medications has died since the drugs were introduced.

Look at Magic Johnson, I knew when he was diagnosed back in 1990 but he's still alive and healthy today.

HIV is no longer the death sentence it used to be, you will live long as long as you follow your medication judiciously.

By the way, the cure is out and will flood the markets soon, just hold on......you'll be fine.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Protein0: 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
Slow11:
Hi nairaland Family,

kindly help out, i had to create this alternative moniker because I'm widely known here with my other moniker.

I'm a female nairalander, today is really a black Thursday for me. I have lost total Focus and concentration, very depressed at the moment. I'm diagnosed with HIv positive, being crying since morning. the worst part of it is, i'm a virgin, had never sex with any man in my entire life. I was advised to start taking medications immediately...

doctors and well experienced nairalanders in the house, will this medication prolong my life? will it cost me expenses? or the HIV will one day turn to AIDS despite the medication? I'm deeply confused!

Unprotected sex with an infected person is just one of the ways of contracting the disease. Other ways are anything that make the body fluid, most expecially blood, semen and vaginal fluid of an infected person to come in contact with your own body fluid too.
Saliva exchange that may lead to the transfer of the virus has been established to be of great volume. So it can't be transferred through normal kissing.

I will advise that you get your family members and people you relate closely with screened too

Thank God you've been diagnosed early. HIV don't progress to AIDS once you're complaint with your drugs. Infact, there are cases where HIV infected individuals attained insignificant viral loads with consistent medication.
You can also give birth to HIV free children with PMTCT.
Enrol at any govt hospital, comply with your drugs and join HIV support groups so that you can see beyond your self stigma. Cheers

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by mhunt: 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
do another test elsewhere asap and tell us the outcome. cheers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by donkaz2(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
Only God is saving us many ways to contact it other than sex.... But pls don't be depressed its not that you are dead already. Take all necessary measures given by the doctor as time goes on you will learn more. God knows best and he is with you
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by MrBONE2(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
SiSi dont give up
Gooo for Drugs
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Sirventor01(m): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
please speaking of this hiv,doctors in the house I would like to know if you insert your finger into an hiv infected lady(pussy) will you also contact the virus?
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by brobro: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
go for another test in another hospital
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by sugarcoatedhoni: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
Don't be downcast @op

Having HIV is not the end of life

and you must have known before now that sex is not the only way to contact HIV

Your attitude from now going forward counts a lot

If you stay positive, you can still live a normal life and even raise a family

They are many services out there that can connect you with a HIV positive young man who you can settle down with.

Take your medications and eat right and you won't a thing to worry about.

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Emekus92(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
Slow11:
Hi nairaland Family,

Have u try checking another hospital or scan center? ...if NO u should do that tomorrow

Sex is not the only means of getting the diseases... Sharp object that was used by an infected person if you use it U will be infected too.

God be with you

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Niccoloimhotep: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
krattoss:

Just seeking knowledge.
are you thinking what am thinking?
2008 vw jetta available in ibadan

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by prettyify(f): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
hidhrhis:
Sorry sis I can feel ur pain but I'm still wondering how u got it wen u are still a virgin

It is not only through sex that one can get HIV for your information
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by idsamoo(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
hidhrhis:
HIV is not gotten only through sex mr man!
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Beey(f): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
hidhrhis:
I don’t know if am Just paranoid but I’ve been avoiding those nail salons like a plague. Those people use a lot of short cuts & don’t sterilize their equipment as they should.I feel that one can easily contact the virus from such places or dental offices , just to give an example of places that could be potential health hazards if they don’t sterilize their equipment.

6 Likes

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by sinaj(f): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
Sirventor01:
please speaking of this hiv,doctors in the house I would like to know if you insert your finger into an hiv infected lady(pussy) will you also contact the virus?
you will if you have an open wound on that finger

5 Likes

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
nawao
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Harbleyz: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
Aku2078:
Through kissing you can contract the disease too, so am not surprised

You are a Mumu. If you don’t have anything good to say to her, you shouldn’t have kept quiet instead of typing without thinking first. No wonder you said “someone can CONTRACT and not CONTACT again....
OLODO

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by ebuka10box(m): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
Live your life like you don't have the virus and u gonna live long, don't loose focus sweety. It's just a virus and have faith that God is gonna kill the virus,he is still in the business of doing good ... Dm ur mumber

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Kaa4(m): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

there's no need for this lie. We wouldn't have judged you undecided

what you should do,

take 2 spoons of gbogbonise twice a day and you'll be fine in 2wks smiley
First, sex is not the only way by which you can contact HIV. Any medium that facilitates the exchange of blood is sufficient. Secondly, there is nothing like gbogbonise, please use the drugs prescribed and pray. Miracles have happened before and will still happen again. God bless you for being chaste and keep it. It is a blessing.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by mozel247: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
Read this table

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by NiggasInParis: 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
Start watching SHUGA series.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) / Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos / US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.