Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! (56924 Views)

Falling In Love With A Positive Lady...please Help!! / If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? / 26-year-old HIV Positive Lady Doreen Moraa Morachaa Shares Her Story - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by mrNEMZY(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hey op. Whatsapp me on 09036137677. I might be able to help
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Osasnidas(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
uzolexis:

Wrong, if she is consistent with her ARVs (drugs), her viral load will be reduced and she can have unprotected sex without transmitting the virus. I did HIV counselling and testing for a while that's why I know this.
thanks grin thats why i stated i wasn't a doctor...

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Techbrity(m): 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
nervorum:

Who knows, you probably would not have been able to make this post, cos you probably would have died before 5yrs of age from malaria or diarrhoea, if WHO had stayed away.

I'm not saying WHO is totally useless. I'm saying HIV is now Business and if you're still waiting for a cure, sorry to burst your bubble, there won't be any.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by MobilityExpress: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
Slow11:
Hi nairaland Family,

kindly help out, i had to create this alternative moniker because I'm widely known here with my other moniker.

I'm a female nairalander, today is really a black Thursday for me. I have lost total Focus and concentration, very depressed at the moment. I'm diagnosed with HIv positive, being crying since morning. the worst part of it is, i'm a virgin, had never sex with any man in my entire life. I was advised to start taking medications immediately...

doctors and well experienced nairalanders in the house, will this medication prolong my life? will it cost me expenses? or the HIV will one day turn to AIDS despite the medication? I'm deeply confused!

kindly help push this to the front page, God bless you all!

HIV isn't transmitted through sex alone. The logic behind transmission is mainly through the "exchange of "bodily fluids", which can include sex, kissing, fellatîo (head), piercing with an infected object etc. So if it's true that you are a virgin, then you could have gotten it through other means like mentioned above or born with it or worst case scenario exposed to all those fruits or foods rumored to be infected with HIV by terrorists. So to pinpoint or trace the cause, you need examine the kind of things you have exposed yourself to, like who you have been kissing, did you have any object piercing, food source etc. It's not easy. May God comfort you.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
Valerie47:
I keep telling people that this life is not fair, fornicators that have been fornicating have not contracted HIV, its a virgin that has it.

I am telling you. It's sad
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Its the PEP and ARV she'll be subjected to that will eventually weaken her immune system and kill her. The virus itself is a mystery. Test kits are designed by scientists to give out random results. That's why you can test positive in one hospital today and test negative in another tomorrow. But most fools just accept their fate like that when they tell them they're positive and surrendering themselves to retrovirals.

U are quite correct Chief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Techbrity(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
Osasnidas:
you have made your point move on...

Of course i have moved on. Mind how you exhibit your repulsive ignorance on a public forum, bringing untold shame to those in the afore-claimed field.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Joejonah(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
Slow11:
Hi nairaland Family,

kindly help out, i had to create this alternative moniker because I'm widely known here with my other moniker.

I'm a female nairalander, today is really a black Thursday for me. I have lost total Focus and concentration, very depressed at the moment. I'm diagnosed with HIv positive, being crying since morning. the worst part of it is, i'm a virgin, had never sex with any man in my entire life. I was advised to start taking medications immediately...

doctors and well experienced nairalanders in the house, will this medication prolong my life? will it cost me expenses? or the HIV will one day turn to AIDS despite the medication? I'm deeply confused!

I had to quote you so that you will read through my write up.

I have worked in ART centre (HIV) clinic for more than 2 years and I can authoritatively tell you its not the end of the world. You can still be whoever you want to be. You can pursue your dreams like every other normal human being. HIV only mean your immune system is weak and you are prone to other sickness ( opportunistic infections) like TB, malaria, cholera etc. So you avoid lifestyle to expose you to those infections.

I have friends that have been infected as much as since 1998. They are still very healthy. Take your medication regularly. Your viral load will drastically reduce. You will give birth to HIV FREE BABIES AND THEY WILL BREASTFEED WITHOUT BEING INFECTED. If you take your medication regularly your chance of infecting your husband is slim. My dear you are normal. Accept who you are and live accordingly. Make friends with people working in the ART centre in your area, they will be very supportive.

Hopefully parmanent cure will he out soon, but it's only those that are alive that will get it. Stay alive the cure is closer than you think. Take your medication seriously and don't revel your status to any other person because there is a great stigma attached. Peace to you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Grupo(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
PastorUwagba:
God can heal you of HIV.
Matt 8:17 says himself took our infirmities and bare our sicknesses.
Be healed in Jesus name.

God does not heal sicknesses, don't deceive people.

OP, don't listen to this. Take your drugs religiously.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by MummyIMadeIt: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
I would advice you do the following

- Stop the tears

- Be calm

- Try to analyze the situation, from your claim you sound pretty confused about the whole thing and as such u are convinced thier is a chance that you doubt the result

- If so, go for series of test in two different places(good ones) probably far away your residential home

- If the result concurs with the earlier one, then Take a deep breath and relax all your nerves in the best way you can, or seek a Friends help in calming you down

- Don't give up all hope, nor pave way for depression, go to God in prayers and ask for his help. Truly, their is nothing impossible for God to do.
Believe me I have heard and seen cases where a HIV patient was cured by God.

Also start taking the required drugs.

- HIV isnt the end of the road dear.

Godspeed and goodluck to you
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

there's no need for this lie. We wouldn't have judged you undecided

what you should do,

take 2 spoons of gbogbonise twice a day and you'll be fine in 2wks smiley
She could be telling the truth about her virginity. There's so many other ways to contact HIV. You already judged her.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
It is a very tiny issue Jesus Christ will do for you..
Just email: udomc7@yahoom.com and I will show you Jesus Christ tips of being HIV negative in 3 days.
Free healing without meeting anyone face to face.
Be fast!!!
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by richfriendsng: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
b4 july cure tablet don dey dont be shocked to see tons of ppl at the hospital like hiv infected zombies
Lol, you are very funny grin
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Zeeeeeeeeee: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
Have you tried taking the test in another hospital. Maybe a government or a reputable private hospital or both. It's important you do. These people make mistakes and it happened to me two months ago although it wasn't HIV. But please try another hospital and meet a doctor to advise you more. It isn't a death sentence if you manage yourself properly. Cheers.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
She is a virgin because she has never had sex through the vagina thus her hymen is intact. If her story is true then I suspect she has been having anal sex. There is this belief by girls that as long as their hymen is intact they are virgins and they get easily deceived by their boyfriends to have anal sex. I have seen real life examples. Anal sex is 10 times more risky than vaginal sex wrt hiv transmission. She should just take her drugs religiously, hopefully the cure to hiv will be discovered within the next 10 years.

6 Likes

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by PROPHETmichael: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
How are you sure you were properly diagnose? Go to another hospital/doctor b4 you kill yourself of none existing problem.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by sisisioge: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
Go to general hospital Maimi...may God heal you.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Divay22(f): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
Rextizzle:
Their are some people that have HIV/Aids that are healthy and energetic than those without the virus.

HIV ain't a death sentence, their are more disease that are deadlier than it and kills within few months. My advice for you is to take necessary drugs, eat good food and bunch of fruits.

don't ever skip taking your drugs unless you want to suffer, just do the right thing.
You ain't that hard as i thought..

Wow
Thanks though kiss

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by TinaG(f): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
shachris02:
Go for another test. Could be a mistake. It happens all the time.
HIV can also be contacted through other means like fixing of nails in a salon and also hair cos of the sharp objects like needless and curticles used.
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Osasnidas(m): 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
Techbrity:

Of course i have moved on. Mind how you exhibit your repulsive ignorance on a public forum, bringing untold shame to those in the afore-claimed field.
i hear sir grin
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Techbrity(m): 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
Joejonah:

I had to quote you so that you will read through my write up.

I have worked in ART centre (HIV) clinic for more than 2 years and I can authoritatively tell you its not the end of the world. You can still be whoever you want to be. You can pursue your dreams like every other normal human being. HIV only mean your immune system is weak and you are prone to other sickness ( opportunistic infections) like TB, malaria, cholera etc. So you avoid lifestyle to expose you to those infections.

I have friends that have been infected as much as since 1998. They are still very healthy. Take your medication regularly. Your viral load will drastically reduce. You will give birth to HIV FREE BABIES AND THEY WILL BREASTFEED WITHOUT BEING INFECTED. If you take your medication regularly your chance of infecting your husband is slim. My dear you are normal. Accept who you are and live accordingly. Make friends with people working in the ART centre in your area, they will be very supportive.

Hopefully parmanent cure will he out soon, but it's only those that are alive that will get it. Stay alive the cure is closer than you think. Take your medication seriously and don't revel your status to any other person because there is a great stigma attached. Peace to you.

As a HIV-, have you tried the CD4 count test on yourself? What was the result?
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Techbrity(m): 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
Osasnidas:
i hear sir grin

Good! Now run along
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Satan66(m): 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
krattoss:
please if she is consistent on her drugs,and probly has contact with a negative person canally or otherwise, will the person in contact be infected with the virus.

Just seeking knowledge.
She and her partner must both use a condom at all times.
There's still a 1% chance of infection tho
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by ALEXANDER51: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
my sister..since your family are not HIV POSITIVE check another hosiptal..believe in god you are HIV FREE...in the name of Jesus amen..
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
krattoss:
please if she is consistent on her drugs,and probly has contact with a negative person canally or otherwise, will the person in contact be infected with the virus.

Just seeking knowledge.
is it because you heard the word virgin?
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by shachris02: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
TinaG:
HIV can also be contacted through other means like fixing of nails in a salon and also hair cos of the sharp objects like needless and curticles used.

okay babe. Nice rack.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
Repentoday:
VERY VERY TRUE. Try and go for another test. God will see you through in Jesus name.

You people should stop this God thing abeg.....Where was God the time when she contracted it?...or is God happy seeing her like this in a depressed situation?

And OP pls go for another test in two separate lab b4 concluding...
If you are positive, stay strong and remember you are not alone in this struggle..
Seek medical attention and start taking ur drugs immediately...Where I did my service, I did regular CD4 checkup to so many AIDS patients and they were looking healthy with HIV negative kids.....Stay strong..Love you

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by MobilityExpress: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
OP, it's also important if you're dating someone or want to date someone to let the person know of your situation to help reduce the spread of the virus. This is the right thing to do. Otherwise spreading the virus knowingly is a crime against humanity. It wouldn't be easy, but pray God gives you the fortitude to move on with life and not infect other people.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by saucemanny(m): 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
Slow11:
Hi nairaland Family,

im so sorry about it.its better you start taking your medications.may God help you.amen
Re: I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! by Satan66(m): 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
Slow11:
Hi nairaland Family,

How do you have HIV and you're a virgin?
Do you parents have it or did you go through blood transfusion or do you sharp sharp objects with an HIV friend?
Go for another test immediately!
In a different hospital.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

176 New COVID-19 Cases, 152 Discharged, 5 Deaths And 1028 Tested On May 16 / Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) / Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.