Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni (55055 Views)

APC Senator, Ndume, Booed In Borno As The People Shout 'PDP Power!' (Video) / Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by jmaine: 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Shut up,empty liar.i have bursted you again empty boy.gej scored 98,937 in katsina.89k was what gej polled in bauchi dumbie.what is 24% of 8.5 million?

So what's the difference between 89 and 99k votes.. A paltry poor 10k votes difference... You earnestly believe Atiku won't triple that number...?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
nextstep:

What? PDP and ADP have all the same old politheifcians, cross carpeting and finger pointing. There's no difference in ideology... their sole ideology is "how do we better steal"? So a vote for one is as good as a vote for the other.

Nigerian youths, please vote for candidates outside PDP or APC, otherwise, we'll just be singing the same song about no light, herdsmen, corruption, no jobs, etc in 2023. It's nobody's mandate to be a caretaker for Nigeria: we just want good governance.
ATIKU ABUBAKAR IS SUCCESSFUL in these areas;

1.Business
2. Education
3. Security
4. Jobs/Employment
5. Electricity
and many more.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by harwokunle1236(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
Why Osinbajo dey behave like small kid 4 God sake,vp 4 dat matter,sharing 10k .
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Friend01(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
RevenGeMission:

Exactly they are planting seed of hate among other tribes in Nigeria

When it grows on them they start claiming victim

Exactly.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by nextstep(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:

ATIKU ABUBAKAR IS SUCCESSFUL in these areas;

1.Business
2. Education
3. Security
4. Jobs/Employment
5. Electricity
and many more.

I agree. In fact, I've supported his candidacy against Buhari for the very same reasons. But you can rest assured that it will be business as usual if he is elected. We can't just keep recycling the same old politicians over and over, who are beholden to the same cabal and kingmakers.

It's like the president changes, but the cabal stays the same. And after a few months, some will cross into the other party, then recross in a year. All the while they'll be pointing fingers at the other party, yet there's no difference between them.

With that, I wish following could have run as president, based on their backgrounds:
Yemi Osinbajo - I just love how he works when PMB is away... inclusive, calm, relatable, wise, real leadership.
Donald Duke - for his initiatives and future-thinking, even if they didn't always pan out
Peter Obi - for the way he handled state resources as governor

Please watch this summary of candidates:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JZFPKk59i8?t=1055

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Online4u: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq15JYAycZw

Traders Booing VP Osinbajo in a market where he went for his Vote buying exercise called TraderMoni #YemiOsinbajo #APC #TraderMoni #NextLevel

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Modarun(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
tsannee:
The market no get name?

Why you wan know the market? so that APC agbero like you will go and burn it down.loke you did those Ibos in lagos abi? APC and thugery is loke 5&6.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
nextstep:

I agree. In fact, I've supported his candidacy against Buhari for the very same reasons. But you can rest assured that it will be business as usual if he is elected. We can't just keep recycling the same old politicians over and over, who are beholden to the same cabal and kingmakers.

It's like the president changes, but the cabal stays the same. And after a few months, some will cross into the other party, then recross in a year. All the while they'll be pointing fingers at the other party, yet there's no difference between them
‘’The trouble with Nigeria is simply and squarely a failure of leadership, there is nothing basically wrong with the Nigerian character, there is nothing wrong with Nigerian land or climate or water or air or anything else’’
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by berrystunn(m): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

You can always type in your native language since you are struggling with English

Udené.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by permit(m): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
googlepikins:
Fake tribalist pastor
cant stop laughing...

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by senatordave1(m): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
jmaine:

So what's the difference between 89 and 99k votes.. A paltry poor 10k votes difference... You earnestly believe Atiku won't triple that number...?
Such elementary stats should be easy for a political analyst,this is not the first time the boy is dropping false stats by the way.atiku may double as buhari will double in the south also and north.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Officialpdpnig: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
berrystunn:

Udené.

Aturu! Eze ndi Ezi Atiku
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by senatordave1(m): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Online4u:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq15JYAycZw

Traders Booing VP Osinbajo in a market where he went for his Vote buying exercise called TraderMoni #YemiOsinbajo #APC #TraderMoni #NextLevel

Atiku just lied that 70% of his cabinet will be made of youths and women
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by senatordave1(m): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
tuniski:

You will rant till march 2nd!
Continue ranting as your doing,cant join you
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by berrystunn(m): 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Aturu! Eze ndi Ezi Atiku

Usu
Be fooling around with hardship , insecurity and killings

I understand your age
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Officialpdpnig: 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
berrystunn:

Usu
Be fooling around with hardship , insecurity and killings

I understand your age

Ohu Ezi! Otoro gba buo gi dia. Be jumping around supporting thieves and lootocrats.

I understand you must be just like them too. A thief and a fraud.
After all you must support your kind
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Bizibi(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Hardship is all over you and your family but not me and mine
Dey deceive yourself
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Officialpdpnig: 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
Bizibi:
Dey deceive yourself

Dey mumu yourself
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Bizibi(m): 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Dey mumu yourself
I just pity some of you.....I know una type.come make I open your eyes see the kind money em dey chop fr this government compare to the small change they are giving you people to deceive yourselves.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Genius100: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
Shameless OP. I didn't see the VP in the footage anywhere..
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Officialpdpnig: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
Bizibi:
I just pity some of you.....I know una type.come make I open your eyes see the kind money em dey chop fr this government compare to the small change they are giving you people to deceive yourselves.

I know because they are paying you to support lootocrats your mumu head thinks everyone has a price tag as you do.

Carry your kobo kobo price tag shift make I see road
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Bizibi(m): 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

I know because they are paying you to support lootocrats your mumu head thinks everyone has a price tag as you do.

Carry your kobo kobo price tag shift make I see road
smh,mumu na mumu.... Lootocrats,you see yourself, dey deceive yourself. I know em from both PDP and APC,I dey pity una......come online dey jump from thread to thread.continue!!! Like they say all na hustle.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Officialpdpnig: 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
Bizibi:
smh,mumu na mumu.... Lootocrats,you see yourself, dey deceive yourself. I know em from both PDP and APC,I dey pity una......come online dey jump from thread to thread.continue!!! Like they say all na hustle.

Pity your generation
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Bizibi(m): 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Pity your generation
na you I pity pass,I've secured the life of the next generation in my family but I really pity you people shouting sai baba.even those in APC know he has messed up but they all want to protect their interests, una dey here dey stress yourselves.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Officialpdpnig: 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
Bizibi:
na you I pity pass,I've secured the life of the next generation in my family but I really pity you people shouting sai baba.even those in APC know he has messed up but they all want to protect their interests, una dey here dey stress yourselves.

Pity your generation

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Bizibi(m): 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Pity your generation
what a pity....
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Officialpdpnig: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
Bizibi:
what a pity....

As the pity dey pity you

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Bizibi(m): 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

As the pity dey pity you
hehehehehe,smh
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by naijajobx: 12:36am On Jan 11, 2019
smiley
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by topstone4: 1:54am On Jan 11, 2019
RevenGeMission:
boo from now till tomorrow , it wont change his status

notice how those chants have yeeeeeebo accent ??

The real voters on the street do not give a two penny Bleep about your comments here. They aren't aware and they don't care about any "status" you are talking about.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by cribby: 5:42am On Jan 11, 2019
We really need to change this present administration as this government has made things too rigid for some businesses to thrive. No positive achievement. We need to tell ourselves the truth and vote out Buhari. Let us support the Atikulated and hope for a better change.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Shawnnn01: 7:24am On Jan 11, 2019
silbert:

Not everybody is in support of buhari, I was in Abuja. Match last year and I went in search of something to eat at the local market were mostly Hausa youth hustling for what to eat and I shouted SAI Baba the next thing I heard was that Noooo don't say baba here .
Let be sincere if things are bad here in the south I tell u it worse in the north.
another Biafran fooling his tribesmen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) / Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) / Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.