Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Why Is That The Average Young Nigerian Lady Doesn't Care To Save For The Future? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is That The Average Young Nigerian Lady Doesn't Care To Save For The Future? (2381 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / How Much Should We Save For Our Children? / How Do I Save For The Future So As Not To Learn The Hard Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is That The Average Young Nigerian Lady Doesn't Care To Save For The Future? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
cococandy:
Your inability to take initiative on your own to save instead you’re waiting for someone to encourage you before you begin. Meanwhile you’re not providing the same encouragement services. That’s my problem

We good?

The mods made a grave mistake by releasing you from the ban pit
Re: Why Is That The Average Young Nigerian Lady Doesn't Care To Save For The Future? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
eyinjuege:

I dont feel anyhow about your post. I have just told you what i was able to infer from it. The onus of saving your money and investing it is on you. You alone know where the shoe pinches and how easy/ hard it was for you to save your money.
Perhaps your lady friends are not good advisers. That doesn't make them bad savers. If the money was theirs, would they have invested it or bought a car/liability with it?
There's a way you guardedly look after your own hard earned money.

You lack wisdom
Re: Why Is That The Average Young Nigerian Lady Doesn't Care To Save For The Future? by eyinjuege: 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
Elder0001:

You lack wisdom

This is a new year.
Since foolishness runs in your generation, you will die with it.
I hope you have repented of your gigolo ways.
Have you finally found out who your daddy is? Go and beg your mother to release your destiny o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That The Average Young Nigerian Lady Doesn't Care To Save For The Future? by eyinjuege: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
Elder0001:

The mods made a grave mistake by releasing you from the ban pit

Look at this gigolo
Spamming everywhere with his imbecilic thoughts.
Shameless he-goat
I hope you've not graduated into stealing pants.
But can anything good come out of a gigolo in the first place?
Your day of reckoning is much closer than expected.
Arìndìn.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dad Is Is Luring Me Into The Age Grade Cult! / What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) / This Is What My Wife Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.