Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,889 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:57 AM

Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) (72414 Views)

White Foreign Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Gun Battle With Nigerian Troops / Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Rebornhombre: 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
Third picture don't look the same.
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Friend01(m): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
fykes:
Is this not an execution?
2nd picture.... Smh

Oga, No. it not an execution.
Why not go there and kill the real terrorist.

Sometimes it is easy to say rubbish while conveniently hiding behind your phone with a phony moniker.
I no blame una.
Una see food eat na im make una dey type rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by deomelo: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
lmao @ Igbos getting mad because Nigerian soldiers killed terrorists...

Poor Igbos..

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by jrusky(m): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
Pls pour petrol on their useless lifeless body and roast them all to ashes or pls kindly get a raw acid and pour it on these bastards useless lifeless body so they can look like vampire on their way to hell.

I hate these bastards with passion.
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by jrusky(m): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
fykes:
2nd picture.... Smh

Yea if it's execution so therefore what How can these bastards just felt they can just come to Nigeria soil join hands with boko animals to kill our citizen like a fowl?

Malian fulani form herdsmen, Niger, Chad and few Malians form ISWAT just to kill Nigerians as they like. What arrant nonsense!!!

Pls if you don't know what to say just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Ikpongiton: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
chicken hearted nigerian soldiers,posing with their dead colleagues and claims that,they are boko haram terrorists

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Charly68: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
You guys have made us proud ,I so much trust Nigeria military that they can't fail us at this crucial moment ..the war is to strengthen you ahead of IPOB declaration, they will see fire ..meanwhile get rid of the extremists first before focusing on kanu's troupe
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by idealogical: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
Support our troops..

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Epiczi(m): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
troublemakea:

Exactly my thinking especially those ones dead with their head facing the earth they dont look like terrorist to me look like a pure execution with the way they're orderly arranged undecided

plus that thread of soilders killing boko haram earlier I later got to know the killing was far behind 2018 brought again to this 2019 to score some cheap political point
your father - Can u carry gun
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by idealogical: 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
Support our troops....

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by troublemakea(m): 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
Friend01:

Instead of being a keyboard knight why not go to the battle front with your own camera and weapons and show us and the Nigerian solders how it is done, instead of this aimless rant some of you engage in with no coherence.

why not be my guest so it'll be clear to us both undecided
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by troublemakea(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
Epiczi:
your father - Can u carry gun
Your mother.....can you handle a knife
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Penexpress: 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
ignant:
If the pictures are from Edward, then they are genuine.

Congrats, soldiers.

The picture showing dead people facing down have been in circulation since 2009.
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by idealogical: 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ikpongiton:
chicken hearted nigerian soldiers,posing with their dead and claims that,they are boko haram terrorists

Wishing out troops evil and destruction = Back to sender.
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Friend01(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
troublemakea:

why not be my guest so it'll be clear to us both undecided
Hehehheehhee.. dis guy funny me die.
You are nothing but a chicken hearted rouble rouser nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Iziquiel(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
Amumaigwe:

I wish they also arranged the over 180 officers and men killed by Boko Haram at Malete and Baga in same array.
The zoo army could only kill less than 30 terrorists (that is, if they are not innocent men rounded up and summarily executed to score cheap political points) and are gloating. So shameful!
Honestly, I wonder how I take dey share d same country with ur type. I hope the "referendum clause" will be inserted in our constitution someday so u guys can leave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
troublemakea:

i've got smtin to say and i've said it already. and what work are the armies doing that they allow boko haram over ran them earlier undecided

Over ran the military earlier you said, laughable!...what about now? This clearly confirms that you ain't glad with this success by the Army...

Anyway, expect more of this in the coming weeks...doesn't matter how sad it makes you feel. What matters is that Nigeria is safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by nickxtra(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
fykes:
2nd picture.... Smh
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by troublemakea(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
Friend01:

Hehehheehhee.. dis guy funny me die.

You are nothing but a chicken hearted rouble rouser nothing more.

Nah buddy all I ask is that we go together

or are u Lizard hearted to grin
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by troublemakea(m): 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Over ran the military earlier you said, laughable!...what about now? This clearly confirms that you ain't glad with this success by the Army...

Anyway, expect more of this in the coming weeks...doesn't matter how sad it makes you feel. What matters is that Nigeria is safe.

Lol and what makes you think i'm an enemy of the state
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by colossus91(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
troublemakea:

Exactly my thinking especially those ones dead with their head facing the earth they dont look like terrorist to me look like a pure execution with the way they're orderly arranged undecided

plus that thread of soilders killing boko haram earlier I later got to know the killing was far behind 2018 brought again to this 2019 to score some cheap political point
u read my mind bro!
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by omonaijiria: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
deomelo:
lmao @ Igbos getting mad because Nigerian soldiers killed terrorists...

Poor Igbos..

grin

Poor fake pictures peddlers.

Iro o lere
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by omonaijiria: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
troublemakea:

Lol and what makes you think i'm an enemy of the state

Don't mind those fake pictures peddlers

Cilicmarin with all his monikers commenting.
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by DerrickzB: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
bantudra:

wtf is your problem....??

you rather have it,they overrun us....??

you cant discuss with this type of people....

its either you or them....

Alaye stop shouting.. we all know buhari n the army are bunch of liars.. take a min to look at the pics he talked about
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by klever18(m): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
it is high time we stop politicizing security issues
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by gr8tone: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
I pray it's true. I can't trust this government
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
bantudra:

they dont know anything...if they try this nonesense in china,they would be arrested or even worse....

they are takin their freedom of speech too far....
china is a communist state while Nigeria is a democratic state.Use your head now
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Nzemarcilinus(m): 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
CilicMarin:
PHOTO: Corpses of #ISIS / #ISWAP fighters killed in Tuesdays offensive by Nigerian Forces around Lake Tchad.

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/DonKlericuzio/status/1083389527182450689

Picture no 3... My brother, this was the member of Boko Haram killed when federal government was trying to silent them.
This pics was among the one release with the pics of yusufu their leader....
Visit YouTube and watch videos of the early killing,u go see am.
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by Friend01(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
troublemakea:

Nah buddy all I ask is that we go together

or are u Lizard hearted to grin
y

You were the one doubting the pics not me.
So it's on you to show us otherwise by being physically present in the battle instead of running away from the point of disagreement with your cheap face rants like a rat who just saw a cat.
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
Thank u soldiers kill more of those islamic goons grin grin grin
Re: Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) by troublemakea(m): 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
Friend01:
y

You were the one doubting the pics no me.
So it's on you to show us otherwise by being physically present in the battle instead of running away from the point of disagreement with your cheap face rants like a rat who just saw a cat.

Well you've tried for tonight. night rest buddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adeleke Sacks 12,000 Workers, Dethrones Three Monarchs / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast / Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.