Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed (51930 Views)

Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 / Crush Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorists Before 2023 - Buhari Tells Service Chiefs / Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by RZArecta2(m): 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
Corrinthians:
Watch how upset pdp supporters would be over the terrorist killed. Just look out for their comments. cheesy
I hope you saw this one also in the article ?

...."But in an attack the same week when insurgents overtook Baga, killing many soldiers, with some 700 more missing, the story was entirely different.

“Nobody stood to fight. People ran away — because Boko Haram came with enough weapons. Those guys were holding good weapons. All those things that the Army says about weapons are fake; they are lying. They don’t have what Boko Haram has,” the soldier added.

“You cannot compare yourself holding a blunt knife and trying to fight someone with a sharp cutlass. Imagine, your knife is not long; and it’s not sharp. Now, your opponent has a long and sharp cutlass. The person will surely defeat you.

“So, that is the problem we’re facing; we don’t have weapons. Look at Baga, Boko Haram collected it from the Army. The most painful thing is that the brigade there had a guard room where both soldiers and Boko Haram were locked. When Boko Haram chased everyone away, they opened the guard room. What do you think they would have done to the soldiers in that guardroom? Kill them, of course!...."

Tell your BMC zombie masters to stop sacrificing our soldiers for their rituals, provide them with proper weapons after all Buhari collected 1 billion dollars for that purpose cool

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
He did great.

Rest in Peace
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by blowjob: 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
troublemakea:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/10/exclusive-how-nigerian-soldier-killed-more-14-boko-haram-insurgents-he-was-gunned-down

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OUR STRONG MEN IN UNIFORM..

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI FROM ENEMIES OF NIGERIA

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OUR VICE PRESIDENT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT GOOD NIGERIANS

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BABA BUHARI..
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by ALEXANDER51: 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
chai..
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by Corrinthians(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
RZArecta2:
I hope you saw this one also in the article ?

...."But in an attack the same week when insurgents overtook Baga, killing many soldiers, with some 700 more missing, the story was entirely different.

“Nobody stood to fight. People ran away — because Boko Haram came with enough weapons. Those guys were holding good weapons. All those things that the Army says about weapons are fake; they are lying. They don’t have what Boko Haram has,” the soldier added.

“You cannot compare yourself holding a blunt knife and trying to fight someone with a sharp cutlass. Imagine, your knife is not long; and it’s not sharp. Now, your opponent has a long and sharp cutlass. The person will surely defeat you.

“So, that is the problem we’re facing; we don’t have weapons. Look at Baga, Boko Haram collected it from the Army. The most painful thing is that the brigade there had a guard room where both soldiers and Boko Haram were locked. When Boko Haram chased everyone away, they opened the guard room. What do you think they would have done to the soldiers in that guardroom? Kill them, of course!...."

Tell your BMC zombie masters to stop sacrificing our soldiers for their rituals, provide them with proper weapons after all Buhari collected 1 billion dollars for that purpose cool
This probably means you're upset about the news, right? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by bentlywills(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by Greatlinco(m): 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
Corrinthians:
hmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by fk001(m): 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
His colleague was killing the terrorist while he was counting and after his colleague was finally killed he ran away.

What a cowardly act.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
you were supposed to cover up since you were watching......if I say something now them say I hate afonjas

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by FLYFIRE(m): 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
Vinstel:
So one soldier was fighting while another one just dey one corner dey count how many people him drop?
grin grin grin The film was recorded by bubu Propaganda TV or how else will you know how " they are spending" the Billion Dollars

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by Yankee101: 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
In the US this guy will get a medal, his family will get medal money, insurance money and free education till university for the kids.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by Johnson5258: 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
Stop this please.
Factfinder1:
Am sure he was killed by a Muslim soldier for killing 14 of their Islamic brothers ...most of the gallant Christian soldiers that were claimed to be shot by Boko Haram were actually shot by Muslim soldiers taking orders from the top goons
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by BenzEne1(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
berrystunn:
Boko Haram will be thing of the past 3 month in office.

Is now 3yr +.

So you are a cat las las.
You think fighting terrorism is ping pong abi?
As if it wasn't PDP and who let this menace fester.
When did APC even say they will end boko in 3 days?
Liar Liar .....

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by Newmans: 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Cock and bush story

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by BenzEne1(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
Emmzy201:
If you believe this then you should also believe that my grandma is a virgin

She might be a virgin.....

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by RZArecta2(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
Corrinthians:
something is scratching your brain walahi grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by BenzEne1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
Factfinder1:
Am sure he was killed by a Muslim soldier for killing 14 of their Islamic brothers ...most of the gallant Christian soldiers that were claimed to be shot by Boko Haram were actually shot by Muslim soldiers taking orders from the top goons

Wey done dia....
Minister of internal affairs. Na you know every wey dey appun

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by Dollabiz: 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
oh no
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by simplyOJ(m): 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
What I keep wondering about is what exactly does it take to get our military with up to date machines of war to clear this boko called worms, with all our money. I just tire!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by Martinez19(m): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
Lol. Lie of the century.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by troublemakea(m): 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
vic17:
you were supposed to cover up since you were watching......if I say something now them say I hate afonjas

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by troublemakea(m): 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
BenzEne1:

She might be a virgin.....
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by Buffalo2(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
Vinstel:
So one soldier was fighting while another one just dey one corner dey count how many people him drop?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by Gracesofar(m): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
What have come to realise been a soldier and a nairalander. If all civilians think like most nairalander does when it comes to a soldier been slain or so..... I guess Nigerians are not worth dying for they are bunch of ingrates and ungrateful souls who didn't even care

Someone was said in a latter thread. Book haram kill Nigerian troops. 500likes 200 shares 10 pages.

Nigerian troops kill book haram. 10likes 2 shares etc. I guess the problem of the country is not the leaders its the peoples mindset
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by Sketch007(m): 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
grin grin grin swear down bro.. I guess another was writing the storyline too grin grin

Vinstel:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by Artistree: 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
Vinstel:
Ordinary picture he couldn't snap since he was seeing everything going on

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by darkelf: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
Yankee101:
In the US this guy will get a medal, his family will get medal money, insurance money and free education till university for the kids.

Makes me wonder if we have medals similar to the congressional medal of honor, silver star, bronze star, purple heart, distinguished service cross etc.

In the US, this guy would've been awarded a medal posthumously in a nationally televised ceremony and his family would've been insured and settled for life.

Streets, alleys, parks and then barracks would've been named after him.

But its the exact opposite here. How I wish he was in a different country
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
Vinstel:
That level. E be like feem trick

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by Organs(m): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
Factfinder1:

You are just a fanatic. It is this type of mindset that is helping bokoharam. Someone like you will not trust his fellow Nigerian soldier because of his faith. It is people like you we dont need in Nigeria, the only difference between you and bokoharam is that those ones are fanatical muslims killing with guns, you are also a Christian bokoharam fanatic killing with hate and propaganda.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by stevio(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
I believe you my brother because you said i should believe you grin
Emmzy201:
If you believe this then you should also believe that my grandma is a virgin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed by selfemployed(m): 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket / Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' / COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.