Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

West Ham Is The Best Place For Me’ – Man City Target Declan Rice - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / West Ham Is The Best Place For Me’ – Man City Target Declan Rice (297 Views)

West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice / Manchester City Target Jorginho Booked In For Chelsea Medical / Arsenal Launch Transfer Bid For Manchester City Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

West Ham Is The Best Place For Me’ – Man City Target Declan Rice by Soccerprime: 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
The midfielder has enjoyed a superb season for the Hammers and is considered one of the best up-and-coming young players in the Premier League

West Ham’s Declan Rice has claimed he had no intentions of leaving the club, despite admitting he was surprised at how long it took for them to offer him a new long-term contract.

Rice penned a five-and-a-half year deal at the end of December , putting to an end speculation linking him with both Manchester clubs.

The teenager After a difficult start to the campaign, which saw him play just 45 minutes in the Hammers’ first four Premier League matches, Rice has grown in stature, and has not missed a single minute of league football since September’s 3-1 win against Everton.

“When I was taken off at half-time at Liverpool in the opening game, you question yourself,” Rice told the Evening Standard .
Continue https://soccerprime.com.ng/west-ham-news-west-ham-is-the-best-place-for-me-man-city-target-declan-rice/

(1) (Reply)

Tottenham 0-1 Manchester Utd | 13th Jan 2019 - Football Highlights & Goals - EPL / Revealed. Hidden Football Transfer Cost / 100% Sure Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.